u543764509 Posted January 24, 2022 Posted January 24, 2022 10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said: Could you share your working JSON after you finish testing it? This was also an issue for me the last time I tried using YPS. sure! ypsCustomStyles.jsonypsHairDatabase.jsonypsHairDefault.jsonypsHairgrowthDatabase.json I didn't get to test hair growth last night cause by the time I was done it was like 6am, so that still needs to be checked. 2
Sorrow_421 Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 (edited) dependencies6.2 SE YPS doesn't recognize heels no matter what I do. I tried with only YPS and its dependencies in my LO nothing. Latest racemenu for SE. Did any of you had this problem and did you fix it? If so how? Thanks Edited January 27, 2022 by Sorrow_421
mmods12 Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 For some reason, the mod just isn't showing up in game. I have all the requirements installed, however neither the textures/sounds file or actual mod file are appearing in my load order despite being installed. Is there some new requirement I don't know about?
mmods12 Posted January 31, 2022 Posted January 31, 2022 I've tried numerous things such as using different mod managers and installing them directly into the data folder. When I tried MO2, I kept getting this error. Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer. 1
sirgilly Posted January 31, 2022 Posted January 31, 2022 On 1/27/2022 at 8:12 AM, Sorrow_421 said: dependencies6.2 SE YPS doesn't recognize heels no matter what I do. I tried with only YPS and its dependencies in my LO nothing. Latest racemenu for SE. Did any of you had this problem and did you fix it? If so how? Thanks I had same issue unfortunately - havn't seen a fix
Anunya Posted February 2, 2022 Posted February 2, 2022 Has anyone gotten equippable stockings to work in SSE? If so, how? I've installed it, and I can get the nylons pack and select something - but it never shows up on my PC.
chaimhewast Posted February 3, 2022 Posted February 3, 2022 6 hours ago, Anunya said: Has anyone gotten equippable stockings to work in SSE? If so, how? What version of the stockings are you using? The one from Equipable Stockings (slot 61 armor piece named as "Nylons (New)" and then as whatever stockings you chose), the one from YPS (misc item that looks like a basket labeled as "Stockings and Pantyhose Pack"), or the ones from Monoman's YPS tweak (slot 54, unsure of name)? I did a quick test with the ones from Equipable Stockings, and they were a bit unresponsive but worked. Tried with the YPS nylon pack, and that worked as well. Can't try monoman's implementation because I'm still on 1.3 of YPS tweak. 1
Anunya Posted February 4, 2022 Posted February 4, 2022 23 hours ago, chaimhewast said: What version of the stockings are you using? The one from Equipable Stockings (slot 61 armor piece named as "Nylons (New)" and then as whatever stockings you chose), the one from YPS (misc item that looks like a basket labeled as "Stockings and Pantyhose Pack"), or the ones from Monoman's YPS tweak (slot 54, unsure of name)? I did a quick test with the ones from Equipable Stockings, and they were a bit unresponsive but worked. Tried with the YPS nylon pack, and that worked as well. Can't try monoman's implementation because I'm still on 1.3 of YPS tweak. I tried both Equipable Stockings and YPS... in both cases I got the messages that I'd equipped the stockings (periodic messages about how nice they feel), but nothing shows up, Father complains about the lack of stockings, and the mirror shows me as having no stockings. I realized that I didn't enable monoman's tweaks in the playthrough, so I tried that... unfortunately that takes me above the mod limit and my game pukes. So maybe that would fix it.
chaimhewast Posted February 4, 2022 Posted February 4, 2022 9 hours ago, Anunya said: I tried both Equipable Stockings and YPS... in both cases I got the messages that I'd equipped the stockings (periodic messages about how nice they feel), but nothing shows up, Father complains about the lack of stockings, and the mirror shows me as having no stockings. I realized that I didn't enable monoman's tweaks in the playthrough, so I tried that... unfortunately that takes me above the mod limit and my game pukes. So maybe that would fix it. The only other thing I can think of is that your Slavetats install might not be working. Try hitting the button to rebuild its cache and then put the nylons on again. If that still doesn't work, I would try manually applying a tattoo through Slavetat's MCM to see if that fixes it. 1
monsta88 Posted February 11, 2022 Posted February 11, 2022 (edited) On 2/4/2022 at 2:49 AM, Anunya said: I tried both Equipable Stockings and YPS... in both cases I got the messages that I'd equipped the stockings (periodic messages about how nice they feel), but nothing shows up, Father complains about the lack of stockings, and the mirror shows me as having no stockings. - Make sure you have the latest Slave Tats installed. - Do NOT use any other mod which tries to enhance SlaveTats (for example faster tat equip, or whatever) - Check the Papyrus log. It should have lines like this: Spoiler [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats Menu: Setting slot 0 to Legs Striped [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 30140) [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: { [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: "Area": "BODY" [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: "name": "Legs Striped" [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: "section": "Stockings" [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: "Texture": "equipablestockings\equipablestockingsriped.dds" [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: } [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: Caller requested slot 0 [02/11/2022 - 08:56:47AM] SlaveTats: No such file: Actors\Character\slavetats\equipablestockings\equipablestockingsriped.dds [02/11/2022 - 08:56:56AM] [SlaveTatsMCMMenu <SlaveTatsMenu (52000800)>]: SetOptionNumValue(5, 10027059.000000) [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization... [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting. [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-load extra customization... [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting. [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTats Menu: Leaving target Succy. Queueing synchronization. [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for Succy [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTats: Applied Body [Ovl1] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\right_breast_pleasure.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:56:58AM] SlaveTats: Applied Body [Ovl2] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\left_breast_tramp.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:56:59AM] SlaveTats: Applied Body [Ovl5] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\belly_slave_zqzqz.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:56:59AM] SlaveTats: Applied Body [Ovl3] = Actors\Character\slavetats\rapehands\RapeHands_Hips_01.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:56:59AM] SlaveTats: Applied Face [Ovl1] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\left_cheek_slave.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:56:59AM] SlaveTats: Applied Face [Ovl0] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\right_cheek_slave.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:57:00AM] SlaveTats: Applied Face [Ovl2] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\forehead_slave.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:57:00AM] SlaveTats: Applied Hands [Ovl0] = Actors\Character\slavetats\basic\left_hand_slave.dds:0:0:False [02/11/2022 - 08:57:00AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Body [Ovl0] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:00AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Body [Ovl4] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:00AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Hands [Ovl1] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:01AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Hands [Ovl2] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:01AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Feet [Ovl0] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:01AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Feet [Ovl1] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:01AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Feet [Ovl2] [02/11/2022 - 08:57:01AM] SlaveTats: Synchronization complete. - If you happen to try to wear Striped Stockings, it does not work, wrong texture name. Use this patch. - Try to manually equip Tats from the Slave Tats MCM. Make sure your character is chosen on the 1st page. You need to use a Body slot (Stockings or Thighs) and a Leg slot. Peace, M Edited February 11, 2022 by monsta88 1
mmods12 Posted February 16, 2022 Posted February 16, 2022 So for whatever reason it's not showing up in my load order? I have the sounds & Textures as well as the baes file and neither are popping up in my load order
aaduwall Posted February 23, 2022 Posted February 23, 2022 On 7/24/2020 at 6:33 AM, foreveraloneguy said: Running 6.2.1. For some reason, my hair keeps turning black. If I drink a hair color change potion, I get the menu and can select my hair color and it changes. But then it'll be black again after a few minutes. I've gone through the debugs, but nothing is showing up due to a lack of debug prints in the source. I'm also having this issue. Did anyone find a solution?
gregaaz Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 (edited) Hi folks, I'm getting an odd issue with the pubic hair slavetats. I've updated the JSON file to use some alternate textures: But when I get into the game, slavetats is applying the 'vanilla' YPS textures: Am I missing something? Is there a different container for these definitions or are they hardcoded or something? I'm just going to overwrite the 'vanilla' textures as a workaround but I'd like to go back and make the edits "the right way" so I can correctly make further edits in the future. Hold on, I think I see the issue, at least in part. I'm still not sure where it's getting the old definitions, but if I'm understanding it right the textures need to be in subdirectories of the Slavetats texture tree. That I can fix fairly easily... let's try again Nope, that's not doing it either. Looks like for now I'll do it the dirty way and copy the textures I want over the YPS ones, but its still frustrating things aren't working as described Edited February 26, 2022 by gregaaz
gregaaz Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 So just to follow up, replacing the textures outright does indeed work. Any idea where the actual texture pointers are located? Or are they baked into the DLL or something like that?
SwissxPiplup Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 (edited) Hey there, I'm looking to create some custom hair lengths but I wanted a way to visualise the lengths of hair, so I've been working on creating a diagram to assist in this endeavour. I was hoping anyone could confirm the current lengths I have down, as well as telling me where you would put them if they're not where you expect them currently, additionally: I'm missing "1 = Bald" | "2 = Short Stubbles" | "3 = Long Stubbles" | "4 = Cropped" | "15 = Classic Length" I'm not sure where classic length would go, and I'm not sure how to differentiate 1, 2, 3, & 4; any help here would be awesome as well! Cheers! EDIT: Now I look at it in game, I put the tailbone on the anus. ?Along with a few other mistakes. I'm definitely going to have to edit this a little more. If you have any suggestions though, don't wait for the edit, let me know right away! Edited February 27, 2022 by SwissxPiplup Specifying mistake. 1
chaimhewast Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 1 hour ago, SwissxPiplup said: I'm not sure where classic length would go, and I'm not sure how to differentiate 1, 2, 3, & 4; any help here would be awesome as well! I've got several of the supported hair mods installed, so I took a look through the hairstyle catalog. 1 through 4 all cover the head in the areas you'd expect from a male cut, but in differing thicknesses.1 and 2 only have HairFemaleRedguard03, which is cut so short that you can barely see it. 3 only has HairFemaleRedguard04, which is similar to 03 but the hair's grown in more. 4 is the first length with a bit of selection - HairFemaleImperial1 in vanilla, 0LikeLustF (and 0MachoF as a "broad mohawk") in KS Hairdos, and zzSDHalsey in Holiday Gift Hairdos - and it's the same thickness as you see with the other lengths. Looking at the styles for 15, they seem to range from covering the butt to being roughly level with the tips of the thumbs in your image.
SwissxPiplup Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 1 hour ago, chaimhewast said: I've got several of the supported hair mods installed, so I took a look through the hairstyle catalog. 1 through 4 all cover the head in the areas you'd expect from a male cut, but in differing thicknesses.1 and 2 only have HairFemaleRedguard03, which is cut so short that you can barely see it. 3 only has HairFemaleRedguard04, which is similar to 03 but the hair's grown in more. 4 is the first length with a bit of selection - HairFemaleImperial1 in vanilla, 0LikeLustF (and 0MachoF as a "broad mohawk") in KS Hairdos, and zzSDHalsey in Holiday Gift Hairdos - and it's the same thickness as you see with the other lengths. Looking at the styles for 15, they seem to range from covering the butt to being roughly level with the tips of the thumbs in your image. I see, that's a big help, I've taken a look at the female Redguard hairs and I understand the difference now, along with the Imperial one as well, thank you! As for classic, I see it covers a far boarder range, sort of the whole area between two; my confusion came from the fact that it didn't specify a bodypart, but regardless, you've been a big help!
SomeFriedHotStuff Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 A little bit lost atm trying to rebuild my list. Is there any bodyslides for BHUNP? If not that's okay and I'll try to make them on my own.
gregaaz Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 4 hours ago, SomeFriedHotStuff said: A little bit lost atm trying to rebuild my list. Is there any bodyslides for BHUNP? If not that's okay and I'll try to make them on my own. I've found the UUNP assets from the LE version work fine with BHUNP. Just gotta run them through CAO first. 1
risarei Posted March 7, 2022 Posted March 7, 2022 Not sure if im the only one who had this issue but i'll report it here, I had issues with my face flickering when the "Enable Hair Control" was on, more noticable if you're using mods like "face light". anyway the fix for me was turning off this option no idea why it causes flickering
Matt44 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 On 2/26/2022 at 2:42 PM, gregaaz said: Hi folks, I'm getting an odd issue with the pubic hair slavetats. I've updated the JSON file to use some alternate textures: But when I get into the game, slavetats is applying the 'vanilla' YPS textures: Am I missing something? Is there a different container for these definitions or are they hardcoded or something? I'm just going to overwrite the 'vanilla' textures as a workaround but I'd like to go back and make the edits "the right way" so I can correctly make further edits in the future. Hold on, I think I see the issue, at least in part. I'm still not sure where it's getting the old definitions, but if I'm understanding it right the textures need to be in subdirectories of the Slavetats texture tree. That I can fix fairly easily... let's try again Nope, that's not doing it either. Looks like for now I'll do it the dirty way and copy the textures I want over the YPS ones, but its still frustrating things aren't working as described Which JSON file has that information in it showing the file sources?
gregaaz Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 5 hours ago, Matt44 said: Which JSON file has that information in it showing the file sources? I'm not on my PC right now but I believe it was yps.json in the slavetats texture folder
risarei Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 (edited) This mod at least on my end breaks facial animations with mfg, open mouth for gags/blowjobs. I found turning off "frequent hair checks""check hair mod installed" fixes this issue. not sure which one it is i dont wanna do more testing but it could be either both of them thats the issue or just one So to give an example of what it does. if you come out of race menu import your face or change your race (resets mfg) , my conditional expressions and mouth opens and closes via sexlab survival "open mouth key" plus my mouth opens with gags. However if i was to save and reload the game, both expressions even open mouth and everything fails to work its like mfg is completely broken. however thats not the case with "frequent hair checks off" Edited March 17, 2022 by tamai
risarei Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 On 2/23/2022 at 12:03 AM, aaduwall said: I'm also having this issue. Did anyone find a solution? are you using a custom race or are a vampire?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now