Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

1 hour ago, Eluchel said:

Hey y'all, for some reason my facial piercings (ears and labaret) aren't showing up as visible when I look at my character, though they show up in the slave tats menu. Did anyone know why that would be?

Do you have facial overlays disabled in your SKEE configuration file? It defaults to disabled. 

8 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Do you have facial overlays disabled in your SKEE configuration file? It defaults to disabled. 

No, I went in and enabled it and increased the number to 12. The odd thing is the lipstick and eye shadow both show up just fine, just no piercings. I will also check to see if piercings anywhere else show up, but I think the issue is just with facial piercings for some reason

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Have you managed to find the source of the problem? I'm currently having the same issue with the same setup.

Nope, never found a solution that worked. I think it's safe to say that YPS (including all the various tweaks and altered versions floating around) just isn't compatible with SE.

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Nope, never found a solution that worked. I think it's safe to say that YPS (including all the various tweaks and altered versions floating around) just isn't compatible with SE.

I've never had an issue with the head hair. The tweaks just got the SOS Pubic hair plugin to properly function. It absolutely is SE compatible.

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Well, I'm not sure what I've done, but it works now. I've installed the "yps-SSE-jsons" from the download section and it worked. The Manoman's tweak is still here, so everything seems to be ok now.

On 4/15/2022 at 3:50 AM, MysticDaedra said:

yps is perfectly compatible with AE / SE and is actively developed by the glorious Monoman at this beta thread related to wartimes:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comment-3436353

Just use the most current version of the version in this download section, follow all the installation instructions and overwrite the content with the one from Monoman at last.

Maybe you have a different mod conflict? Have you tried using yps with just minimal requirements enabled? (+KS Hair for example ;) )

7 hours ago, numen13 said:

yps is perfectly compatible with AE / SE and is actively developed by the glorious Monoman at this beta thread related to wartimes:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comment-3436353

Just use the most current version of the version in this download section, follow all the installation instructions and overwrite the content with the one from Monoman at last.

Maybe you have a different mod conflict? Have you tried using yps with just minimal requirements enabled? (+KS Hair for example ;) )

Having more hair mods shouldn't cause a conflict, especially since YPS is just using a json file to choose specific hair styles.

I've used Monoman's version, still no hair updates. Followed all instructions, spent countless hours trying to debug, no dice.

5 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Having more hair mods shouldn't cause a conflict, especially since YPS is just using a json file to choose specific hair styles.

I've used Monoman's version, still no hair updates. Followed all instructions, spent countless hours trying to debug, no dice.

That is correct but but you need the hair mods which are used in the defaulthairstyles array defined inside the ypsHairDefault.json

I mentioned the minimal setup because it might be possible that another mod crashes and yps is stopped because of that.

yps is like a top of an icy mountains, if something beneth it crashes it might also affect yps.

There is an error report if you are using Vortex mentioned here:

Debugging things like that can be difficult, you may be forced to redo the complete dependency tree to find the error.

If you are using MO2 try to create a test profile based on your playing order. Then disable all files which are not required to start the game and use yps.

If its working there start to re enable things until it stops working.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:57 PM, gregaaz said:

I just ported the UNP textures from the LE version and it worked fine.

are you talking about unp patch file on the download page of LE version?

i found uunp patch for Norden Maiden Body Hair.

and sos pubic hair uunp patch.

yeah! great!

but...

how about Stockings?

i really want all~~~~~ of this mod.

please reply me freind!

i need your help!

Edited by gmo2mob
1 hour ago, gmo2mob said:

are you talking about unp patch file on the download page of LE version?

i found uunp patch for Norden Maiden Body Hair.

and sos pubic hair uunp patch.

yeah! great!

but...

how about Stockings?

i really want all~~~~~ of this mod.

please reply me freind!

i need your help!

Yeah, you do need the UNP patch, or else the nipple piercings and some other overlays will be positioned wrong. I don't believe Stockings has ever had UNP support, either in its YPS form or in the underlying mod. If you want to get that function going with the UNP family you'd need to find a UNP stockings mod and replace the assets YPS looks for with ones from that mod. A quick google search revealed a few candidates, but I did not review them in detail so no promises:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22878/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101458

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7910

Hope that helps!

12 hours ago, gregaaz said:

네, UNP 패치가 필요합니다. 그렇지 않으면 젖꼭지 피어싱과 다른 오버레이가 잘못된 위치에 놓이게 됩니다. 나는 Stockings가 YPS 형식이나 기본 모드에서 UNP를 지원한 적이 없다고 생각합니다. 해당 기능을 UNP 제품군과 함께 사용하려면 UNP 스타킹 모드를 찾아 YPS가 찾는 자산을 해당 모드의 자산으로 교체해야 합니다. 빠른 Google 검색으로 몇 가지 후보자가 나타났지만 자세히 검토하지 않았으므로 약속이 없습니다.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22878/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101458

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7910

도움이 되기를 바랍니다!

would you please tell me how to do that?

i think that 2nd mod is very good

that mod seems like overlay stockings, right?

how can i change... that...   uhh..

5 hours ago, gmo2mob said:

would you please tell me how to do that?

i think that 2nd mod is very good

that mod seems like overlay stockings, right?

how can i change... that...   uhh..

OK, so I have to start by reiterating that I haven't fooled around with the stocking overlays yet, so I might be off base on minor details.

The stockings function is based around this mod: 

This is a SlaveTats based mod, and it contains a JSON file with distribution mappings or the various textures. 

image.png.b5f7a67bc7f93db30062f73ef259c77b.png 

What you need to do if you want to use those UNP textures instead, is to take the assets from the UNP mod and rename them to match the file names here. But there's a catch, and because of this you might need to do some experimenting. The CBBE mod is set up from the start to use overlays to apply these stockings. The textures, as you can see below, are set up to align with the CBBE body textures.

image.png.ff6fc98236f949600b57c370430aac57.png

So you may need to experiment with the various UNP mods to see which ones will work right as replacements for the CBBE ones. Some of them, unfortunately, may just not show up right without doing a lot of editing. 

On 4/17/2022 at 10:40 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I played around with the jsons last days and realized, when you are doing some errors there the hair update completely stopped as in your case.

Maybe you want to validate if the yps-SSE-jsons.7z is used and is not overwritten by something else.

I've had an issue for a while now that I kinda just started to ignore where applying makeup (face only) doesn't actually apply the tat/overlay. It seems the textures are installed correctly because they can still be applied manually through ST so I'm not quite sure what my issue is. I've posted this before but never really got an answer or suggestions so just curious if anyone might know now. All other aspects of the mod work just fine like hair and nails so I'm thinking there might be some disconnect between ST and YPS but I can't seem to find it or the cause. 

Also I don't think stockings work either being based in ST as well, but I'm not sure because I've never really used them to begin with whereas makeup used to work and now no longer does, but I can't remember when it stopped since its been so long. I think it may have been when I started using SL Hormones but playing around with load order and MCM to try and solve any conflicts hasn't worked so far so if anyone is aware of one lmk. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

On 4/21/2022 at 10:34 PM, gregaaz said:

OK, so I have to start by reiterating that I haven't fooled around with the stocking overlays yet, so I might be off base on minor details.

The stockings function is based around this mod: 

This is a SlaveTats based mod, and it contains a JSON file with distribution mappings or the various textures. 

image.png.b5f7a67bc7f93db30062f73ef259c77b.png 

What you need to do if you want to use those UNP textures instead, is to take the assets from the UNP mod and rename them to match the file names here. But there's a catch, and because of this you might need to do some experimenting. The CBBE mod is set up from the start to use overlays to apply these stockings. The textures, as you can see below, are set up to align with the CBBE body textures.

image.png.ff6fc98236f949600b57c370430aac57.png

So you may need to experiment with the various UNP mods to see which ones will work right as replacements for the CBBE ones. Some of them, unfortunately, may just not show up right without doing a lot of editing. 

thx again!

so... if i have some UNP overlay? slavetats? stockings..

all i need to do is editing JSON file??

do you mean stockings in this (first recommended by moder) mod are slavetats?

not items have meshes??

if it is...

i think maybe! maybe!! i can do that!

im not good at English

sorry -_-a

2 hours ago, gmo2mob said:

thx again!

so... if i have some UNP overlay? slavetats? stockings..

all i need to do is editing JSON file??

Maybe. Some of the JSON files seem to work right, but other JSON files don't seem to actually do anything and instead YPS is doing a hardcoded asset call from the DLL. I ran into this when I went to swap out some of the pubic hair overlays. But you can definitely try editing the JSON file first before you start renaming assets.

do you mean stockings in this (first recommended by moder) mod are slavetats?

not items have meshes??

The stockings mod that YPS is designed for is a slavetats module - no meshes. 

if it is...

i think maybe! maybe!! i can do that!

im not good at English

sorry -_-a

No problems with the English! Native speakers have plenty of problems with it too ? Good luck with your modding!