leakim Posted December 16, 2022 Posted December 16, 2022 10 hours ago, Fulanoo said: Could you share your json as well please? I couldn't find it on the thread Also, has anyone made a json for HDT-SMP Racemenu Hair or Wigs - Xing - Dint999 - Fuse00 - HHairstyles? 1
alexsl Posted December 29, 2022 Posted December 29, 2022 what this file ? it doesnt work in modmanager yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE(1).7z
Mad_man Posted January 2, 2023 Posted January 2, 2023 (edited) On 12/29/2022 at 12:56 PM, alexsl said: what this file ? it doesnt work in modmanager yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE(1).7z I was able to work around that for the install it by deleting the warnings at the start of the wizard.txt file. But I have not tested it in game yet nor am I a modder, so that only deletes the warnings, I don't know if there's any other issues. Edited January 2, 2023 by Mad_man
alexsl Posted January 2, 2023 Posted January 2, 2023 7 hours ago, Mad_man said: I was able to work around that for the install it by deleting the warnings at the start of the wizard.txt file. But I have not tested it in game yet nor am I a modder, so that only deletes the warnings, I don't know if there's any other issues. thank you i was able to install it that way
MysticDaedra Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 Is it possible to include multiple possible hairstyles for each length?
chaimhewast Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 19 hours ago, MysticDaedra said: Is it possible to include multiple possible hairstyles for each length? The hair growth only allows one hairstyle per length, but you can restyle it to any other style for that length using the methods listed in the LE mod page.
MysticDaedra Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 42 minutes ago, chaimhewast said: The hair growth only allows one hairstyle per length, but you can restyle it to any other style for that length using the methods listed in the LE mod page. That's what I thought, but the KS Hairstyles SMP json file includes multiple hairstyles per length, making me think it was possible. Although, I've never been able to get any of the jsons except the default to work.
risarei Posted January 14, 2023 Posted January 14, 2023 Ill also put out my custom styles json for those who want to try it out, its probably not as crazy as some other ones however i took me so long to get it how i wanted ^^; , i ony have normal hairstyles and ponytail styles for every hair of reasonable length, all hairs are SMP/HDT i belive so. ypsCustomStyles.json Required hair mods: 1.) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300 2.)https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43120 1
A Little Kitten Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Mod doesn't work. the files don't contain mcm menu, or esp. it's a dummy file hope it will work again, i'll keep watching
MilanJa Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 26 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said: Mod doesn't work. the files don't contain mcm menu, or esp. it's a dummy file hope it will work again, i'll keep watching Install tweak from link below. It works
RevanCathal Posted January 24, 2023 Posted January 24, 2023 On 1/18/2023 at 4:17 PM, A Little Kitten said: Mod doesn't work. the files don't contain mcm menu, or esp. it's a dummy file hope it will work again, i'll keep watching Not sure which mod manager you're using, but it sounds like it's not installing properly. The main file is a FOMOD file. Upon clicking to install via a mod manager, a popup should appear where you select which version of Skyrim you're running.
tzenrick Posted February 1, 2023 Posted February 1, 2023 So I'm running AE 1.6.640, and there IS NO niOverride.ini. Same folder (I'm not telling you, you either know, or you're also reading the instructions for this mod,) but you need skee64.ini. This is just an informational post for anyone trying to figure out where the fuck niOverride.ini is in newer versions. I'm using: RaceMenu Version 0.4.19.14 (AE Version) SKSE 2.2.3 On a 2700X 4.15GHz 16gb x 2 @ 2933MHz RTX 2060 Super 8GB Adjust your expectations accordingly. The sections you're looking for will be like: ; Determines whether face overlays are enabled bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many body overlays there should be iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many hand overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many feet overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many face overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1] The default values seem to be adequate. 1
Snowmoon Posted February 2, 2023 Posted February 2, 2023 (edited) Is it possible to get an UNP conversion for the slavetats files? And what high heels mods do you recommend? Either way the piercings are invisible. Edited February 2, 2023 by Snowmoon
Belva Posted February 3, 2023 Posted February 3, 2023 (edited) On 1/24/2023 at 1:15 AM, Jgoftl said: Not sure which mod manager you're using, but it sounds like it's not installing properly. The main file is a FOMOD file. Upon clicking to install via a mod manager, a popup should appear where you select which version of Skyrim you're running. I'm using MO2 v2.4.4, and have installed this mod previously, possibly on an older MO2 version, but now when I try to install through MO2 it gives a script error ("Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer.") Disabling the BAIN installer from MO2 settings gets past that error, but does not trigger a FOMOD install. ED: Deleting the version and plugin checks in the wizard.txt (which all appear to be for the LE version, except Wrye) allows the BAIN install to start. Edited February 3, 2023 by Belva
Fuzzy_Fox Posted February 3, 2023 Posted February 3, 2023 I noticed that the hair scripts make my character vanish in certain places in Skyrim. It gives the character two virtual head parts. I also get floating teeth and mouth parts in certain locations as well. This is on a new installs of Skyrim AE.
we.f.elephants Posted February 4, 2023 Posted February 4, 2023 8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: I noticed that the hair scripts make my character vanish in certain places in Skyrim. It gives the character two virtual head parts. I also get floating teeth and mouth parts in certain locations as well. This is on a new installs of Skyrim AE. Is this mod what is causing that? Ive noticed it but couldnt figure out how to replicate it. It is especially bad in long narrow tunnels like the one out of the secret entrance of reachcliff cave.
RevanCathal Posted February 4, 2023 Posted February 4, 2023 10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: I noticed that the hair scripts make my character vanish in certain places in Skyrim. It gives the character two virtual head parts. I also get floating teeth and mouth parts in certain locations as well. This is on a new installs of Skyrim AE. This mod is not AE compatible. It's in an abandoned state at this point.
Fuzzy_Fox Posted February 4, 2023 Posted February 4, 2023 15 hours ago, we.f.elephants said: Is this mod what is causing that? Ive noticed it but couldnt figure out how to replicate it. It is especially bad in long narrow tunnels like the one out of the secret entrance of reachcliff cave. Also in Dragons Reach where Farungur is the court wizard. I turned off the hair control and it cleaned it up and stopped the bug. So now I use yps for high heel walking stuff. As for the rest it doesn't work with the high poly heads either for makeup.
ucglow Posted February 20, 2023 Posted February 20, 2023 For some reason UI Extensions won't allow the barber scene to play, but the minute I disable it, everything works. Anyone else have this problem with UIExtensions?
ebbluminous Posted February 20, 2023 Posted February 20, 2023 5 hours ago, ucglow said: For some reason UI Extensions won't allow the barber scene to play, but the minute I disable it, everything works. Anyone else have this problem with UIExtensions? Works for me. I have found it is somewhat slow to kick in.
ucglow Posted February 20, 2023 Posted February 20, 2023 15 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Works for me. I have found it is somewhat slow to kick in. Figured it out version 1.2.0 of UIExtensions for some reason was conflicting with it, so I went back an update to 1.1.0 and unpacked the bsa and now it works ? 1
brmaven Posted February 21, 2023 Posted February 21, 2023 (edited) On 2/1/2023 at 1:31 AM, tzenrick said: So I'm running AE 1.6.640, and there IS NO niOverride.ini. Same folder (I'm not telling you, you either know, or you're also reading the instructions for this mod,) but you need skee64.ini. This is just an informational post for anyone trying to figure out where the fuck niOverride.ini is in newer versions. I'm using: RaceMenu Version 0.4.19.14 (AE Version) SKSE 2.2.3 On a 2700X 4.15GHz 16gb x 2 @ 2933MHz RTX 2060 Super 8GB Adjust your expectations accordingly. The sections you're looking for will be like: ; Determines whether face overlays are enabled bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many body overlays there should be iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many hand overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many feet overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] [Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many face overlays there should be iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3] iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1] The default values seem to be adequate. Wait, so do you mean to tell me you got this mod to run on your AE version? Is there hope after all? If so, what version do I need and do I need Monoman's patch? Edited February 21, 2023 by brmaven
Fuzzy_Fox Posted February 21, 2023 Posted February 21, 2023 3 hours ago, brmaven said: Wait, so do you mean to tell me you got this mod to run on your AE version? Is there hope after all? If so, what version do I need and do I need Monoman's patch? It has problems with AE. Such as the hair styling can turn your character invisible in certain locations due to creating more than one virtual head for it. This can be spotted easily if it happens as you will start to find sets of random teeth hovering in the game. Make up doesn't work or seem to, but I am using High Poly Heads. The only thing that seems to work right now are the high heel walking and piercings.
thegirlinchains Posted March 12, 2023 Posted March 12, 2023 hey for some reason yps doesn't affect my character, i can't return to a standard/straight hairstyle. ive activated the mod, selected length, colour etc..... nothing happens, my hair changes if i use an item, but if i use it again to return to a standard hairstyle eg remove ponytail nothing happens and visually my hair is unchanged, can somebody pls help?
Anunya Posted March 12, 2023 Posted March 12, 2023 7 hours ago, thegirlinchains said: hey for some reason yps doesn't affect my character, i can't return to a standard/straight hairstyle. ive activated the mod, selected length, colour etc..... nothing happens, my hair changes if i use an item, but if i use it again to return to a standard hairstyle eg remove ponytail nothing happens and visually my hair is unchanged, can somebody pls help? It's been a while since I used YPS, but here's what I recall: 1) The default json files for YPS (SSE) have some bits that are misaligned (referring to missing hairstyles). This is especially true for the longer hair lengths. 2) When YPS tries to apply a missing hairstyle (or other missing feature), it does the glowy magic effect and then... nothing happens. Your hairstyle remains the same. My suggestion is to try styling your hair and setting it back to default at fairly short lengths (around neck or shoulder length) and trying there. Also try using the debug scissors to cut your hair to shorter lengths (I have a bit of a post on it here). If you see your hair changing some of those times, then YPS is working and it's most likely a matter of configuring the json files to match whatever hairstyles you have installed. The readme.txt included with YPS is fairly understandable IIRC, so it shouldn't be impossible to straighten them out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now