Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

I made a json for the SMP version of saLa found at the linked page.  Enjoy.  Just overwrite the json sse packet from the download page.

saLa SMP hair json.7z

edit - for some reason this file breaks yps fashion even though as far as I can tell everything is correct.  Could someone look at it and tell me what is wrong?  Am I missing another file or what?  Thank you,

Edited by delgathar
add a note.

Hello,

Anyone here with any scripting experience? I want to make a small addon for Devious Followers and YPS. It shouldn't be too hard if you've got some time in the creation kit, I hope.

Basically when you're follower is angry with you they can shave your hair off in your sleep and give you the choice between selling that hair to lower your debt with them or going to the Dibella girls and making a wig out of it. 

The wig could then be torn off and possibly lost in combat and torn off by your follower if you continue to not pay him or friendly fire him resulting in the negative effects of being less attractive in YPS.

Got some other small ideas and a big idea expanding on it but that's the short of it. Wanna help me or got some more ideas? PLS feel free to ping me send me a message ?

I've tried and am trying but I cannot figure some of the basics and how yps goes about changing your hair etc.

Edited by lucakro

Is there any possibilty to remove locked overlay in slavetats? I have locked smudged lipstick and no matter what I do it's there. When I use lipstick remover it remain there, when I use new lipstick it will just add another overlay.

Not sure when this started happening but mid playthrough yps stopped applying tats, I can add them manually in ST so I know it's not a texture issue but I don't know what else it could be. I don't think I added any new mods recently and starting a new save didn't fix it either. Anyone have any idea on a fix?

Hello all! I’ve recently downloaded this and all the required mods as far as I can tell.

just a quick question. I’ve tried using the search function and can’t find any others with this problem.

after nail and toenail application, my feet and hands disappear and become invisible. I’ve run fnis and body slides so I’m not sure what could cause this. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Justinegirly said:

Hello all! I’ve recently downloaded this and all the required mods as far as I can tell.

just a quick question. I’ve tried using the search function and can’t find any others with this problem.

after nail and toenail application, my feet and hands disappear and become invisible. I’ve run fnis and body slides so I’m not sure what could cause this. Any help would be appreciated.

You need the resource files as well. 

6 hours ago, Justinegirly said:

Where would I get those? I downloaded all the files here and the required files and the recommended files.

From the textures pack on the file download section for this mod. It gives you the meshes and textures for the items used by the scripts. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

From the textures pack on the file download section for this mod. It gives you the meshes and textures for the items used by the scripts. 

Thanks for the advice, I must have missed one of the files. I think it was the sound/texture pack. Whoops. I just downloaded all of them and that one was added.

• 2 weeks later...

so i've played this mod on saves before and had it work awesomely, but for some reason when i play it now all the hair lengths are that one ugly vanilla hair? an obvious fix to this would be to download ks hair, but the problem is i already have that. i've tried redownloading ks hairs and the yps files, but still having this issue. is there any know incompatibilities that can be causing this?

2 hours ago, djbatmans said:

so i've played this mod on saves before and had it work awesomely, but for some reason when i play it now all the hair lengths are that one ugly vanilla hair? an obvious fix to this would be to download ks hair, but the problem is i already have that. i've tried redownloading ks hairs and the yps files, but still having this issue. is there any know incompatibilities that can be causing this?

ok so i went into the ypsfashion json file and removed the vanilla hair as the default and it fixed the problem, in case anyone else is having this problem!

• 2 weeks later...

im having an issue where the hair will randomly just disappear.  after loading a save it will flicker but then my character is bald and idk what could be causing it i think it has something to do with the hair change token not sure because everything was fine till i used one

7 hours ago, mrtauntaun said:

When I try to install yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE(1).7z in MO2 I get the following:

Skyrim version outdated.

Please update to the latest version before installing this mod.

Any ideas?  All my other mods work fine.

Unpack yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE(1).7z, open wizard txt and edit in first row version from (304) to ("304") or add there mine from attachment. repack and install

Wizard.txt

Having an odd issue, where the growth works, and it updates fine when the hair grows. But I can't get any of the hairdressers to actually cut my hair. I choose everything fine, then go to sit down.....aaand nothing happens.

Any ideas?

It was working before just fine, only thing I changed is I added Legacy of the Dragonborn, and actually added the equipable stockings mod. (and started a new game)

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh I'm about to tear my OWN hair out trying to get this thing to work.  Nothing I do seems to make the hair grow.

Complaining DOES solve problems apparently.  That and a full reinstall of your modlist.

Edited by danund