6 hours ago, ZoanChrome said:

Hello, I've been using CE with TBCaptivity since 1.4.1 main
Now I've updated to 1.4.2 main, but random events and captor events turn up blue image and does nothing when clicked

I use Bannerlord Tweaks and Bannerlord Cheats mod, but never enable their pregnancy tweaks

Random events become normal when I disable TBCaptivity, so that's why I'm asking here

here's my load order

Thanks

Load Oder.png

That's frustrating. This appears to be due to some change in the required fields for non-captive events requiring explicit definition of a notification image. I'll have to review and modify literally all of my non-captive events to fix it if this is what I think it is.

Was able to confirm, once I add notifications explicitly to my events the blue notification stops showing up and events proceed normally. This should be fixed once I can verify adding it to all of the events.

15 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

No, I'm using e1.4.2. The waiting menu seems to be replaced by CE's original waiting menu so that many events will not happen. 

I see. As far as I can tell, this is simply that a new waiting menu was added specifically for caravans in the latest patch. I'll replace it in the next version. In the meantime, it shouldn't actually affect events occurring, at least from my tests, though it doesn't let you manually start events.

19 hours ago, ZoanChrome said:

Hello, I've been using CE with TBCaptivity since 1.4.1 main
Now I've updated to 1.4.2 main, but random events and captor events turn up blue image and does nothing when clicked

I use Bannerlord Tweaks and Bannerlord Cheats mod, but never enable their pregnancy tweaks

Random events become normal when I disable TBCaptivity, so that's why I'm asking here

here's my load order

Thanks

I've spoken to BL about this - it's an issue that should be fixed in the next CaptivityEvents version. In the meantime, if you restart the game and load a save game from the main menu, this should not occur - it only happens (at least for me) when I load an existing game while in-game.

Currently in for next version of TBCaptivityEvents:

- Updated capture dialogs

- Updated bitch event to have multiple outcomes (similar to Arena)

- Updated waiting menu 

Hoping to add at some point soon:

- Updated pillory event to have multiple outcomes

- Fixed event calls to be more consistent with regards to villages / towns / cities

Hoping to add after CaptivityEvents updates to allow custom skills

- Persistent characters and outcomes with regards to the Scion, Thief, Merchant and modular (bitch, arena, troops, bandits) events

- Better event handling so the player is passed between nobles / towns more reliably

No ETA for any of this at the moment, though I'm hoping to get the first set (fixes) in soon.

Thanks,

I see two files available for download -- one labeled "beta" and the other not.

And, I see a "mod in beta" blurb on the download page.

Meanwhile, the underlying captivity events mod uses "beta" to refer to use with the steam version which is currently in beta and which has a version number which matches the captivity events version number.

But the version number on this mod does not match those version numbers.

So I am not sure whether "beta" here is a compatibility flag or whether it's purely about release state of this mod. And, if it's about release state, I am not sure enough about what has changed between the beta and non-beta version to supply intelligent bug reports if I encounter a beta issue.

-----

Short form: it would be Really Nice if the download page included some text to help decide which file to download.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

I see two files available for download -- one labeled "beta" and the other not.

And, I see a "mod in beta" blurb on the download page.

Meanwhile, the underlying captivity events mod uses "beta" to refer to use with the steam version which is currently in beta and which has a version number which matches the captivity events version number.

But the version number on this mod does not match those version numbers.

So I am not sure whether "beta" here is a compatibility flag or whether it's purely about release state of this mod. And, if it's about release state, I am not sure enough about what has changed between the beta and non-beta version to supply intelligent bug reports if I encounter a beta issue.

-----

Short form: it would be Really Nice if the download page included some text to help decide which file to download.

That's a good point, and why I usually only have one file up for download. For clarity's purpose, the 'beta' was about the state of the mod, not the game: Both of the downloads currently are tested/designed on the latest release version of the game (as I rarely install / use the beta version of the game). Please consider the current 'beta' status download in the downloads section to be an 'alpha' - It's been built, and tested, and works on my local machine (or appears to), but I haven't yet spent the amount of time testing it that I would expect to get rid of most bugs. 

The challenge here, of course, is that the older version is likely buggy because it was built for an earlier version of CaptivityEvents - the problem I'm running into is that when CE updates it often introduces new XML configuration that makes my events behave unexpectedly. 

I'll mark new files like this 'Alpha' in the future to avoid confusion.

CE_menu_captivity_castle_taken_prisoner_sexual

should be under Random flag due to it happening before the player is taken captive. (Will cause a crash otherwise I believe)

As referenced to it in DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsFemale.xml,  

<RestrictedListOfFlags>StripEnabled</RestrictedListOfFlags> should be located on another event as

CE_defeated_and_taken_prisoner_sexual

CE_taken_prisoner_sexual

are always fired regardless of the flags, no idea why <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags> is there.

TLDR Just double check DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsFemale.xml to fix up the TBOverrideRequiredCaptiveEvents.

Anyways love the new event currently getting the soldiers and prisoners recruitment from event to work soon.

9 hours ago, BadListener said:

should be under Random flag due to it happening before the player is taken captive. (Will cause a crash otherwise I believe)

Ah - I'd wondered if that was the case when I saw the issue listed in your thread. It should be fixed in the next update, thanks!

9 hours ago, BadListener said:

TLDR Just double check DefaultCaptiveRequiredNSFWEventsFemale.xml to fix up the TBOverrideRequiredCaptiveEvents.

Yeah, the discrepancy is ... Weird, considering I originally copied the events from that file.

1 hour ago, michaelanglol said:

well, when i using a male caractor and becoming a captive, the events after dreaming is the same as female, it makes me feels strange. 

That's ... a good point. Ill try to make them gender specific next patch so that you don't get those events. At some point it'd be nice to convert them to male, but ever since I switched to Nemesis I don't have access to creature animations anymore for appropriate images.

3 hours ago, transfer said:

That's ... a good point. Ill try to make them gender specific next patch so that you don't get those events. At some point it'd be nice to convert them to male, but ever since I switched to Nemesis I don't have access to creature animations anymore for appropriate images.

.....even if it won't happen can make it good, using a male and always be raped after sleeping is too political correct :'((maybe)

6 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

.....even if it won't happen can make it good, using a male and always be raped after sleeping is too political correct :'((maybe)

Which event leads into the dream state for you, by the way? I'm only seeing one case in which a potentially male event gets to the dream state, and that's on a failed escape attempt. 

I should probably add some non-sexual events that can end the dream state anyway, if only for variety's sake.

4 minutes ago, transfer said:

I'm almost always testing on the most recent release for live bannerlord, so 1.4.2 at the moment. It may work for 1.4.3 depending on any differences between CE for 1.4.2 and 1.4.3

1.4.2 and 1.4.3 are the same, the difference is the version of the mod, last 4 digits 1011, that is where the actual source is updated.

11 hours ago, transfer said:

顺便说一句,哪个事件为您带来了梦state以求的状态?我只看到一种情况,其中潜在的男性事件进入了梦境,而这种逃生尝试失败了。 

我可能应该添加一些非性事件,即使只是出于多样性的考虑,这些事件仍然可以结束梦境。

i non't know, but the image is TB_witness_conquest.

and images for the events after dreaming are TB_noncon_miss_cum, TB_submit_kneel, TB_slavery_oral_hold and TB_noncon_doggy_scream. By the way even if the captor is female, these events still happen.

the correct events can happen, although the change seems to be lower.

12 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

and images for the events after dreaming are TB_noncon_miss_cum, TB_submit_kneel, TB_slavery_oral_hold and TB_noncon_doggy_scream. By the way even if the captor is female, these events still happen.

It's intended for those events to be able to happen for female characters - the idea being that when you wake up, your captors are still cruelly using you. I

12 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

Perfect. Found it, thanks. Should be fixed in the next version so that event doesn't trigger for male PCs. I will have to make a version of the witness_ events for male PCs, though... 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, transfer said:

I'm almost always testing on the most recent release for live bannerlord, so 1.4.2 at the moment. It may work for 1.4.3 depending on any differences between CE for 1.4.2 and 1.4.3

Works just fine for 1.4.1.  I reverted from 1.4.2 due to issues with other mods.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:37 AM, Meiton_88 said:

Hi, I had an error While trying to sneak into town “ using wrong category For the event of TB_capture_fighting_nostrip “

Got it. I'm not sure I can fix that because the initiating event is weirdly categorized, so I may have to remove the event entirely, but I'll do some testing. 

10 hours ago, Meiton_88 said:

so your pictures make me want to play skyrim, when i play skyrim i remember your pictures then i want to play bannerlord, when i play bannerlord i see your pictures and make me want to play skyrim again, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!

Yeah... The original intent was to get me to stop obsessively playing skyrim. I'd hoped the art filters I put on the images would be sufficient to trick me, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

2 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

i think the TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery_Blackmail's idea is good but seems is not complete. When the charactor choose to be a slave again it will happen more things

Yeah - it's incomplete because at the time it was written there was no good way to track its status between events. I'll be using custom skills to do that once I can do so.

20 hours ago, transfer said:

Yeah - it's incomplete because at the time it was written there was no good way to track its status between events. I'll be using custom skills to do that once I can do so.

maybe force the charactor back to her master or become a slave of your party and let another become the party's leader and new master?

but i think is more important to copy the captive events into captor events, this event seems is more interesting in captor's view.