Jump to content
Tyrant99

What do you wish you could do in Skyrim?

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, brown66 said:

For Skyrim LE, I wish there was a toll, compatible with Mod Organizer, that could say why Skyrim CTD. And I'm not talking just of generic a message like "skyrim ran out of memory". The good thing would be to be able to say ran out of memory when trying to load this cell containing these mods. Or Skyrim CTD because of this mod, for lack of this texture, for conflict of this script with this one, etc.

For Skyrim LE, I wish there was a HTD like that one of Skyrim LE. That's the main reason I still play Skyrim LE.

I think half of that comment does not make sense :D you talkin of SE in part?

Also, such a tool exists. 
You can check SKSE dmp files. You can check Papyrus Log (at least for some things like stack dumps it can give a hint).

 

Other than that CTD is mostly user error, faulty mesh, wrong installation etc. 

 

Check this also:

 

Improved stability of my heavily modded game (300+ ESP (merged) and 1000 mod folders) by like 500% 

Link to post

More of a mod concept instead of a feature I´d want but I think it´s okay to put this here:

 

A mod about a poor adventurer that has been corrupted into a succubus a long time ago during one of her greatest adventures, living in the deep woods and trying to resist this new constant lust that burns inside her. Every day she goes out to collect more supplies for the only hobby she has, alchemy. She is out here all alone without anyone to talk to. It´s been ages since he had someone to talk and this whole succubus thing certainly isn´t making life easier for her. Suddenly the Dragonborn comes along and is left with 2 choices: DIE YOU DEMON! or You need a Cuddle! Badly! (We all know the right choice here, obviously cuddles!) The quest would basically be written in a cute and wholesome way with lots of choices that have an effect on how she likes you. Not just fuck fuck fuck. She can resist her urges and can still feel true love (or atleast wants to) instead of being a nympho willing to fuck anything in her way, love never coming to mind. When you become more than friends and she finally can accept herself as a succubus after you assured her that you´ll help her with that, she finally comes out and discovers her new body and abilities. At the end you can even decide to join her in corruption and finally satiating her lust. Together you live in the woods happily until the end. Except... that this is an adventure game, not a Disney Movie and that she will be your Mistress, following you around skyrim to beat up bad (and good) guys as 2 sexy succubi! 

 

If I ever manage to make quests in Skyrim, this is at the top of my list 😄

Link to post

Break buildings and landscapes with the shouts. They're so pathetically weak in the game, even with balancing and game mechanics in mind the shouts could be more impressive and lethal. Even the shout overhaul mods can't seem to make the shouts more deadly. Lore wise shouts can cause massive terrain-tier damage, would've been cool if i could shout and just blast a mammoth through a stone wall across the field or something.
 

Speaking of which, levitation. I wish i could just max out a skill tree built around such mechanics and jump all the way from Falkreath to Winterhold. Or if not that, the Dragonborn could've had the ability to sprout dragon wings and fly freely like a dragon and have awesome sky battles with deadly shouts. I know there are flying mods available, but they all kinda feel "off" for lack of a better term. That would've added so much to the whole Dragonborn being a demigod thing.

 

I know they probably had a lot of system limitations for things like these to work at that time, but man i wish i could do these. Hopefully, if Bethesda has any sense for creativity left they'll add sensible and impressive mechanics to the next TES.

 

(Also kind of a side note, i wish the CK was easier to use. That shit's so intimidating, can't get into it without burning out in minutes lol)

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Break buildings and landscapes with the shoutswall

Aren´t there some mods that add destructible furnitures ? I know they´re not buildings and landscapes but shouting through a hallway and seeing all the broken barrel pieces flying through the air is likely really majestic. I dunno if they work with shouts tho, maybe its melee only.

Quote

(Also kind of a side note, i wish the CK was easier to use. That shit's so intimidating, can't get into it without burning out in minutes lol)

I know right ? Not sure which thing you find the most burnout-like in the CK but for me it´s scripting. Do all the scripters have some kind of super-vision power that allows them to see a script as a totally organized piece of work instead of a total mess where nothing makes sense at first glance ?! I have so many ideas for quests and features but me not being able to understand the CK and scripting hinders all that. More user-friendly stuff would be nice so people that are more on the creative side instead of the technical side get the chance to mod.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Aren´t there some mods that add destructible furnitures ? I know they´re not buildings and landscapes but shouting through a hallway and seeing all the broken barrel pieces flying through the air is likely really majestic. I dunno if they work with shouts tho, maybe its melee only.

I'm not really aware of any such mods, but i can't imagine they'll work too smoothly in the game anyway. It's like, am i really interested in slashing old chairs and barrels in an abandoned cave? Can't see much use for that.

 

6 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I know right ? Not sure which thing you find the most burnout-like in the CK but for me it´s scripting. Do all the scripters have some kind of super-vision power that allows them to see a script as a totally organized piece of work instead of a total mess where nothing makes sense at first glance ?! I have so many ideas for quests and features but me not being able to understand the CK and scripting hinders all that. More user-friendly stuff would be nice so people that are more on the creative side instead of the technical side get the chance to mod.

I think that's pretty much where i stand as well with a few extra. I find CK to be a very clunky tool to use, it's not designed with user efficiency in mind i'm assuming and i have certainly seen mod makers express their frustrations with it. Plus the fact that in order to make a basic establishment you gotta fiddle with a hundred different settings really makes it unapproachable for people like me who don't have much experience with the technical side of things. The sheer lack of direction and smoothness in the UI is what burns me out lol.

Link to post
1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Aren´t there some mods that add destructible furnitures ? I know they´re not buildings and landscapes but shouting through a hallway and seeing all the broken barrel pieces flying through the air is likely really majestic. I dunno if they work with shouts tho, maybe its melee only.

I know right ? Not sure which thing you find the most burnout-like in the CK but for me it´s scripting. Do all the scripters have some kind of super-vision power that allows them to see a script as a totally organized piece of work instead of a total mess where nothing makes sense at first glance ?! I have so many ideas for quests and features but me not being able to understand the CK and scripting hinders all that. More user-friendly stuff would be nice so people that are more on the creative side instead of the technical side get the chance to mod.

It is possible to add destruction data to any object as far as I recall, and you can even make them morph into other things and add explosion effects.

 

Once upon I time I considered making a mod where you had to break things in order to find bondage keys since the idea of carefully looting stuff seemed somewhat unrealistic.

 

So, as you're going into people homes and destroying all their furniture and breaking all their stuff and leaving everything in shambles as you hunt for keys, they will probably call the guards on you or maybe have you accumulate bounties for property damage. Dunno, hadn't fully fleshed out the idea, was just kicking it around a little at one point.

Link to post
20 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

It is possible to add destruction data to any object as far as I recall, and you can even make them morph into other things and add explosion effects.

 

Once upon I time I considered making a mod where you had to break things in order to find bondage keys since the idea of carefully looting stuff seemed somewhat unrealistic.

 

So, as you're going into people homes and destroying all their furniture and breaking all their stuff and leaving everything in shambles as you hunt for keys, they will probably call the guards on you or maybe have you accumulate bounties for property damage. Dunno, hadn't fully fleshed out the idea, was just kicking it around a little at one point.

That´d make it into the news! (If Skyrim had any)   "Bound Dragonborn Girl ravages the homes of innocent citizens for "keys", destroying their hard-earned furniture!"

 

Btw I think the original mod that adds destructible furnitures already has bounties incorporated for destroying furniture. Only the key part would have to be added.

Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

It is possible to add destruction data to any object as far as I recall, and you can even make them morph into other things and add explosion effects.

 

Once upon I time I considered making a mod where you had to break things in order to find bondage keys since the idea of carefully looting stuff seemed somewhat unrealistic.

 

So, as you're going into people homes and destroying all their furniture and breaking all their stuff and leaving everything in shambles as you hunt for keys, they will probably call the guards on you or maybe have you accumulate bounties for property damage. Dunno, hadn't fully fleshed out the idea, was just kicking it around a little at one point.

As if they wouldn't arrest you anyway for rummaging through their stuff.

There has got to be a mod that marks all the items as stolen. Women shouldn't be allowed to own property.

Link to post

Multi player Skyrim with PvP and defeat style outcomes... 😊

 

 

or baring that I wish Skyrim would let Madmansgun do my Giant uses defeated player as a strap on to fuck a mammoth animation! (Do not look at this spoiler! You have been warned!) 😆

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6947a37dda0e42c87a6de2297afe637d.png

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Multi player Skyrim with PvP and defeat style outcomes... 😊

 

 

or baring that I wish Skyrim would let Madmansgun do my Giant uses defeated player as a strap on to fuck a mammoth animation! (Do not look at this spoiler! You have been warned!) 😆

  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.6947a37dda0e42c87a6de2297afe637d.png

 

lol, you've been watching too many Borat movies...

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The Miss World candidates handle the orphans. Well, them and the Catholic priests but that's another story.

 

Well, I mean, the person who ran the Honorhall Orphanage got axed... So that may not be a job to aspire to. 😂

Link to post

Have bandits get organized and take over areas of the map of Skyrim. Have territories and if left alone for too long pose a serious threat to the communities. Also once they got powerful enough they could capture civilians and form a slave trade. Lots of mods would compliment that for sure.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Have bandits get organized and take over areas of the map of Skyrim. Have territories and if left alone for too long pose a serious threat to the communities. Also once they got powerful enough they could capture civilians and form a slave trade. Lots of mods would compliment that for sure.

Yeah, that'd be kind of interesting, an event would randomly trigger and everyone in a town gets captured by Bandits. 

 

All the vendors, quest givers, and essential NPCs would be taken to a fortified bandit stronghold and you would need to go rescue them.

 

When you arrive, you'll find scenes like Ysolda being held in a small room where a dozen bandits are doing an endless gangbang on her, Aela the Huntress strapped to an X-Frame with her tits getting flogged, and Saadia begging for mercy as she gets her ass strapped while locked in a pillory. Once you defeat the head bandit, the townsfolks will all be rescued and returned to their homes, but, they will have new dialogue to tell you all about the details of their harrowing experiences...

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

When you arrive, you'll find scenes like Ysolda being held in a small room where a dozen bandits are doing an endless gangbang on her, Aela the Huntress strapped to an X-Frame with her tits getting flogged, and Saadia begging for mercy as she gets her ass strapped while locked in a pillory. Once you defeat the head bandit, the townsfolks will all be rescued and returned to their homes, but, they will have new dialogue to tell you all about the details of their harrowing experiences...

Don´t forget Nazeem in a cage hanging from the ceiling 😄

Link to post
14 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Have territories and if left alone for too long pose a serious threat to the communities. Also once they got powerful enough they could capture civilians and form a slave trade.

Geeze kinda sounds like today work for little pay...pay lots in taxes rinse and repeat.... to much realism for me lol

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...