11 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

nope, i cant play animations on an actor in Ragdoll state, so they have to be resurrected first.

Well that's a shame, this really eliminates many possibilities.

So I guess that's why SLdefeat's necro function always result in the dead actor talking at the start, because the resurrection.

Hi everyone.

I have a little issue with some NPCs: When NPCs are killed in fight an unequipped, they stay naked. Even after reloading the game...

If NPCs are killed by a gallow, or other Pama Furnitures, they don't stay naked, when the game is reloaded. Even with the option "Strip amor from corpses", in the MCM Menu,  the NPCs wear the normal amor after reloading the game. They don't stay naked.

Can anybody tell me, what to do?

Thx @ all! :-)

Is there anyway to remove a dead npc in gallow, display spike or plate? I want to reuse the furniture but there are no option to release the npc off.

Also, if they stay dead attached to furniture like that forever, will the script still running?

Edited by Pandoriux
6 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

Is there anyway to remove a dead npc in gallow, display spike or plate? I want to reuse the furniture but there are no option to release the npc off.

Also, if they stay dead attached to furniture like that forever, will the script still running?

I think you have to hit the furniture for the actor to detach.

4 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

cant, the furniture became "un-collisionable" when dead npc attached to it? I can walk right through it, so hitting it does nothing

Same behaviour here.

For what it's worth it's a first time installation of Pama´s Deadly Furniture mod on an existing save, not on a "New Game".

Pamatronic wrote on the description page "-when upgarding version, please use a new savegame". As I wasn't upgrading, but doing a first time installation, I should be good. At least  that's how I am interpreting his note. I may be wrong, though.

Edited by Gudulba
On 2/23/2023 at 1:09 PM, Gudulba said:

Pamatronic wrote on the description page "-when upgarding version, please use a new savegame". As I wasn't upgrading, but doing a first time installation, I should be good.

Usually this is correct, but when in doubt just do the new save anyway, just to be sure.

On 2/23/2023 at 8:55 AM, Pandoriux said:

cant, the furniture became "un-collisionable" when dead npc attached to it? I can walk right through it, so hitting it does nothing

This seems to be a common issue for SE users. the papyrus extender appears to behave differently between LE/SE.
In the current beta-version, I´ve added an additional collider which can be used for interaction as a fallback. It seems to be working well and will be included in the next public version.

Edited by Pamatronic

Hey @Pamatronic

Can you add a Jessica 3000/5000 system? You could make it manual where an npc slowly pushes the spit forward or a dwarven machine of some sort

Also a version of the guillotine where your character starts pleasuring herself or getting fucked while holding the guillotine rope with her mouth? Or they put the rope on her mouth and start spanking her or whipping her and you actually have to keep your hand on the space key or else the blade drops and you have the option of deciding how long your character gets spanked before they let her go and you could implement that with the riften prison mod and players can decide to let go of the blade or endure it

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101823949

IMG_20230304_194153_037.jpg

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
On 1/22/2023 at 9:53 PM, shrtjsrtj said:

The rotating spit was causing CTD's for my PC almost instantly, followers worked and I could put the PC on the plate, preparing spit or the spike just fine though. Well the PC did move her head around a bit on the spike, but doubt it's related.

Thought it was a skeleton issue and it may still be, but was still experiencing it when stopping things from overriding XPMSE and unsure what to look out for.

did you find a fix?  With high poly head my head doesn't change colour, and with a non-highpolyhead it CTDS with PC every time

2 minutes ago, no_way said:

With high poly head my head doesn't change colour, and with a non-highpolyhead it CTDS with PC every time

Not related. I Tested both regular and high poly heads on SE and either worked just fine. Its something else in your game.

On 3/8/2023 at 3:55 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

Guess I'll just be ignored then

Just as I tell everyone else who comes up with requests:
We modders have no shortage of Ideas, we don't need any help in that department. What we DO need are a few extra hours in the day.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Not related. I Tested both regular and high poly heads on SE and either worked just fine. Its something else in your game.

Damn, I thought I had isolated the crash to Vera's skeleton but now its happening with it off too.  

Turning off all my head aesthetics including the high poly head is the only thing that reliably cooks the face.  As soon as I start adding any aesthetics back on it either ctds with the high poly head or doesn't cook.  Not sure how to resolve it.  Anyone had this issue and found a fix?  I'm using a modified version of Zara Nyr preset for my character

Edited by no_way
On 1/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, xtro334 said:

Have experimented a bit more and it is connected to the preset face I use somehow.

When I switched to a base face it worked.

Have to check what the preset uses that is not compatible.

Edit:

It was just me being stupid.

The preset was made 2 years ago, and I forgot I used High Poly head at that time, and current build did not use it.

Still looked good though. ?

Unfortunately the low poly version of the preset really did not look good.

Guess I have to change my build to high poly head again.

Edit 2:

It wasn't that easy.

Installed high poly head, but preset still did not work.

Installed two new presets, and they didn't work either.

Vanilla presets still worked.

I guess I will spend quite a bit of time figure this out....

Ever find a fix?  None of the Nyr presets will cook the face

On 3/12/2023 at 5:16 AM, no_way said:

Ever find a fix?  None of the Nyr presets will cook the face

unfortunately not ?

All I can nail it down to is that it is connected to the preset for the face.

So I am stuck between choosing faces I do not like and  head not getting the cooking overlay