On 2/4/2023 at 9:34 PM, Lute said:

Strangely, everything works with the spitroast stuff except I can't bring up any menus for NPCs on the preparation area spit or on the display furniture. Talking to the NPC does nothing, and activating the corpse on the display just brings up their inventory. Originally, I thought it was a problem with orphan scripts from a badly cleaned old install, and I did delete a few old scripts, but the problem still persists.

You need a new game for this to work.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:23 PM, Delzaron said:

how I can checlk in a dialogue the spitgirl cooked level

In a Dialogue? Difficult. Youd need a bit of a roundabout way.
The heatlevel acts as a limiting factor for the cooking level. And you can set the time required to cook characters in the Properties of the spitroast.
So youd have to use a timed update function and set a globalvariable in there to detect in your dialogue conditions.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:54 PM, TestguyTestguy said:

question
What do you think to add this mod: 
To the pama's deadly furnitures

I mean, when you collect meat from dead bodies, then replace it with this armor

Somewhat Impractical unfortunately.
First of, its only for UNP, which means it will fuck up the textures if the victim has a cbbe body.
Second, youd have to use bodyslide to build these. which means it would only work on characters with the default body. As soon as you have a follower with a deviating body shape it would look weird.
And lastly: equipping armor would reset the color overrides.

On 1/27/2023 at 7:49 AM, ugh223 said:

I can't interact with the corpses on any of the furniture options. At most I can interact with the furniture itself such as in the case of the spitroast where I can change heat, remove corpse, etc, but not the corpse itself.

Sorry if you already said this anywhere, but Did you use a fresh save?
If you did, what happens when you interact with a victim on the Plate/Spike? Can you open their inventory?

On 1/31/2023 at 7:10 PM, kaiserkatze said:

As I am pretty clueless about scripts: is there a way to easily edit this script to finally get a crispy cock or is a version planned which works for both genders?

"Easy" is relativ.

If you're feeling fancy, you can try duplicating the functions which handle the headpart and replace the nodenames here with something that works for Willies.
But you will likely run into a similar issue, namely that there is no universal naming-convention there, so it will only work for SOME cocks.

But I myself simply aint interested in Males, so I´m not feeling like spending more time there. Sorry.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:33 AM, Pamatronic said:

Sorry if you already said this anywhere, but Did you use a fresh save?
If you did, what happens when you interact with a victim on the Plate/Spike? Can you open their inventory?

I used a fresh save, and I tested it on one of the Nords in Helgen. Couldn't interact with a victim on a spike, couldn't open their inventory, and they had no collision meaning I could just phase through them.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:35 AM, ugh223 said:

I used a fresh save, and I tested it on one of the Nords in Helgen. Couldn't interact with a victim on a spike, couldn't open their inventory, and they had no collision meaning I could just phase through them.

Ah ok, thats information I can work with. thank you :)

On 2/6/2023 at 11:25 AM, Pamatronic said:

In a Dialogue? Difficult. Youd need a bit of a roundabout way.
The heatlevel acts as a limiting factor for the cooking level. And you can set the time required to cook characters in the Properties of the spitroast.
So youd have to use a timed update function and set a globalvariable in there to detect in your dialogue conditions.

Understood. I'll keep it simple for now, and let the player manage manually.

Did your new toy will be usable for as spitraost preparation ?

On 2/11/2023 at 3:03 AM, LD5 said:

So instead of the impaler thrusting into our character, they are dropped onto it? oof... that's going to make Ognar really uncomfortable, isn't it?

He´ll get over it. there are some other toys in the works which will make him happy again.

10 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I still got problems with the SE pama requirements, like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854?tab=files

and is dependencie https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51073

which one I need to use ?

I use 1.5.97 version,a ccording to my exe...

image.png

of course, if i try something like beheading, it CTD...

I also have 1.5.97 and installed both mentioned mods (latest available versions under "Mail Files") by choosing the SE option in their respective FOMOD installers.

Regarding CTD when beheading: I think there are two solutions:

1) There should be an option in the Furniture's MCM saying something along the line "alternative/safe decapitation" or similar.

2) Or this is mentioned here on the very first page:

Crash when using Guilloutine/Chopping Block

This is caused by Nioverride. A quick workaround:

Open Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini try to find [Overlays/Face] and make it look like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

For special Edition users, this setting can be found in

Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

10 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I also have 1.5.97 and installed both mentioned mods (latest available versions under "Mail Files") by choosing the SE option in their respective FOMOD installers.

Regarding CTD when beheading: I think there are two solutions:

1) There should be an option in the Furniture's MCM saying something along the line "alternative/safe decapitation" or similar.

2) Or this is mentioned here on the very first page:

Crash when using Guilloutine/Chopping Block

This is caused by Nioverride. A quick workaround:

Open Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini try to find [Overlays/Face] and make it look like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

For special Edition users, this setting can be found in

Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

I installed manually the requirements.

Now I don't have the error message anymore, but I got the version problem one in game (and the beheading dont work anymore)

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I installed manually the requirements.

Now I don't have the error message anymore, but I got the version problem one in game (and the beheading dont work anymore)

That means you did it wrong.

Honestly man. This is getting annoying.
Those issues you keep reporting are absolute basics and can easily be remedied by a simple google search or looking at the mods frontpages.
I don't want to come of as rude, but I´m somewhat running out of patience for problem reports which are caused by your outright refusal to read instructions.
All the information you need is readily available. use it.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

That means you did it wrong.

Honestly man. This is getting annoying.
Those issues you keep reporting are absolute basics and can easily be remedied by a simple google search or looking at the mods frontpages.
I don't want to come of as rude, but I´m somewhat running out of patience for problem reports which are caused by your outright refusal to read instructions.
All the information you need is readily available. use it.

Seriously?

I cite you :

"-If heads dont get chopped of, you probably forgot requirement number 1. Or installed the wrong version."

Got it. I didn't had problems with LE, only SE.

I went on nexus, downloaded and tested several versions of each papyrus pluggins... (powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, powerofthree's Tweaks, I finally installed the main one, compatible with SE 1.5.97 (my version) and other skyrim versions")

With that installation, i got no ctd, but the headchop and spitroast interaction don't work.

If I use older versions, I got the error message, the spitroast interaction works fine, and the headchop causes CTDs.

I can give you the versions numbers, if you want.

The only thing I didn't touch is the adress mod. I just installed the last version (all in one special edition). I didn't tried to execute the script.

Maybe it's required to register the papyrus extenders mods dlls...
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

I don't use mod manager... I installed everything manually. Maybe it's the cause of the problems.

Here some details :

the powerofthree tweak used

image.png

papyrus extender used

image.png

adress library version used

image.png

version de SSE d'après l'EXE : 1.5.97.0

At launch with MO2 (i precise all the mods are installed manually).

image.png

In game, not problem with spitorast interaction, CTD with headchop.

my SKSE folder content

image.png

If I supress the PO3_papyrusextender64.dll, the error message at launch disappear, but the headchop ctd remains.

I guess it's the culprit.

Finally, I rechecked the nifoverride section.

No problem for LE as I told, but I found a misinstallation in Skyrim SE. So I fixed it, and made the changes.

No improvement... until I restarted the computer. Now It works fine.

image.png

Edited by Delzaron