55 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Maybe you could "intercept" one of those events and use it as "trigger"?

Just a bit of clarification for those interested in the technicals:

"intercepting" those triggers doesn't quite work, because they are only visible to their targets.

1. The orgasm event for example calls the modevent "orgasm" defined within sexlab itself. And you dont want to make alterations to sexlab for obvious rerasons.

2. the "setstage" command is a function call of the quest scripts.

every quest has a stage represented by a number. the setstage command just changes this number. (advances the quest).

But this isnt exactly usable for you because there is no event which listens on a changed queststage.

Only option would be a busy wait function in your mod to check for defeats current stage.

OR, again, a direct trigger for your own quest/event added into Defeat itself.

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I m basically just talking about fake executions anyway. While combined with SexlabUtil1 you could kill the PC afterwards (but that would happen with all anims then)

But this would still result in the devices disappearing and the actor falling to the Ground.

2 hours ago, Danath86 said:

Hello. Everytime i try to "coc" into pama test zone the " trespassing quest" is starting and my followers are not responding beside "you are not suppose to be her" :( can anybody help me to fix it?

oversight on my end. i´ll remove the interior ownership in the next update.

But you can hover you crosshair over your follower and HOLD the interaction key (E). This will trigger the favorstate and you can command your follower.

48 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

oversight on my end. i´ll remove the interior ownership in the next update.

But you can hover you crosshair over your follower and HOLD the interaction key (E). This will trigger the favorstate and you can command your follower.

Wow thank you so much! Now i can enjoy this piece of work :D

Ok, i think the chopping block is mostly finished now.

right now the script will try to grab the 2 closest npc´s (prioritizes Guards) as executioner and executionerGuard when you try to kill yourself or your follower. if its you follower, you have the option to intercept the executioner and do the kill yourself.

when trying to kill someone else, you follower will by default assume the role of the Guard and let you do the kill.

i´ve also added slots if you want to use fixed actors. might be useful in a scene.

there a still some minor hiccups, but these shouldn't occur for 99% of the users.

I´ll do some more polishing and will probably upload it next week.

So if you have some last minute suggestions, now is the time :)

If the chopblock will be a "placeable" furniture like your other items, it could happens that the user place it somewhere there are no guards at all.

So, maybe, the chopblock itself should "spawn" the executioner and the guard taking them from a poll inside the mod?

After all, if there are no guards at all, could your follower him/herself become unwanted executioner?

Btw, it could be nice that also the garottes could have a "spawnable" executioner who activates the wheel. Or not?

sorry for my poor english.In fact,the similar chopping block mod is already released in 9dmgame forum,the orginal mod author come from youtube and it's can't execute the dragonborn, the 9dmgame author fixed it and make it work to player too.  Maybe this can help you to finish the chopping block script.?

ryona execution

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@373977538

The 9dmgame forum request something I cannot understand to download the version  that allows the Player.

Do you have it?

Could you provide it here, please?

It would be interesting to see.  I have the original, as first shown on Youtube, but it needed fixed as it never seemed to work more than once

I'd still put my money on Pama tho' ?

@Pamatronic

Apols if I may be a little late on this one, but is your version intended to have a chopping block that spawns where the play is, like that original version did, or will it need to be placed in game separately, like the gallows etc?

About Ryona execution:

I do remember that one, i did in fact have it installed years ago and while it did work, it came with a few drawbacks.

It basically added 5 spells to your inventory:

1. Spawn a chopping block

2. assign a victim

3. assign executioner

4. assign guard

5. start scene

As you can imagine, this would be a bit cumbersome to start, especially if you want to use it on yourself. I mean, it would be a bit weird if you had a bad ends mod and would always be required to manually set the scene up yourself every time.

It also came with its own quest system and would therefore have a higher impact on scriptload than a modular furniture script.

30 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Apols if I may be a little late on this one, but is your version intended to have a chopping block that spawns where the play is, like that original version did, or will it need to be placed in game separately, like the gallows etc?

same as the Garotte. It can be placed via the CK if you want to have it in a mod, or can be spawned by console (still intended for end users who just want to play around with it and arent familiar with the CK).

But in general i´m not a fan of stuff just appearing out of thin air when a scene requires them. I want the stuff to have an actual presence in the world.

8 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

If the chopblock will be a "placeable" furniture like your other items, it could happens that the user place it somewhere there are no guards at all.

So, maybe, the chopblock itself should "spawn" the executioner and the guard taking them from a poll inside the mod?

After all, if there are no guards at all, could your follower him/herself become unwanted executioner?

Btw, it could be nice that also the garottes could have a "spawnable" executioner who activates the wheel. Or not?

It should usually just abort the entire scene if it cant find an executioner. The follower can be excluded from the search.

As for spawning Guards: as mentioned above, i dont really like it when stuff just magically appears, but having it as an toggleable option might be worth consideration.

An executioner for the garotte would be an interesting idea, too. But this would require a working multiple slots system for for furnitures as suggested for the whipping markers. Can be done, but isn't an immediate priority.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

same as the Garotte. It can be placed via the CK if you want to have it in a mod, or can be spawned by console (still intended for end users who just want to play around with it and arent familiar with the CK).

But in general i´m not a fan of stuff just appearing out of thin air when a scene requires them. I want the stuff to have an actual presence in the world.

Thanks

I agree about the thin air etc stuff.  I have never used magic in a playthrough yet - other than for adding light sources and what might be called 'spell introduced physical weapons/equivalents' - and ban its use by all followers  LOL

Just for information (and because it works):

With the mod CellBuilder you can build "libraries" of placeable objects: furniture, food, weapons, static or not, various decor

and ...

also the working devices by Pama. You spawn them with console, using Jaxon Positioner you can correct their alignement (or you can play with console: getpos - setpos, getangle - setangle).

After that you select the device and add it to a library (mine is called: "Torture Devices") using the cellbuilder spell.

So then you can place them where and how many you want, ready to be self used or to command a NPC to use. Jaxon Positioner, again, helps you to place them in the right place, space, direction.

This way, the objects will be physical part of the game world until you decide to delete them, if you want.

Refere to the related mods for more infos, if needed.

......."thenextbest"  .......         NPC....will kill you..... :mrgreen:

This is GREAT....so if there´s no serious GUARD available, other "folks" will do that instead-I hope that in the area around the victim, there don´t run around playing children....

I try to bring the chopping-mechanism also into the ZAP...IDK if I can get that working-I ´ll try it.

"my....WORKING....", you can write in bigger letters, I think so:-)))

19 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Please write the ID chopping Block, to place it in Skyrim.

Go to "coc pamaTestZone" 

open console 

click on bock

Go to wanted location

open console, set player.placeatme "ref ID"

use Jaxonz Positioner and put the block in the right position

and DONE

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Just uploaded the new version, happy chopping! (and no, that axe is not included)

Spoiler

20200530114328_1.jpg.8153898ed727aec3fa15dd28c2aaff3e.jpg

Please check the file page for a detailed explanation on how to use.

It works great, good job :thumbsup:

The guillotine is planned as the next one?

9 minutes ago, poblivion said:
33 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Please write the ID chopping Block, to place it in Skyrim.

Go to "coc pamaTestZone" 

open console 

click on bock

Go to wanted location

open console, set player.placeatme "ref ID"

use Jaxonz Positioner and put the block in the right position

and DONE

well, thats a possibility, but i highly recommend just spawning a new one at your desired location, rather than moving the one from the testzone.

to get the  ID, you need check that yourself by typing "help pama" into the console. because the ID´s are different in every game, so i cant tell you which one it is for you.

When spawning something, keep in mind that the rotation of the object will be aligned with your cameras rotation, so you need to look straight forward.

OR, you just use a positioner mod, like poblivion suggested.

24 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I hope that in the area around the victim, there don´t run around playing children....

Au..., ahmm...

yes, lets hope that.

completely forgott,that they exist. At some point, i had a chicken being registered as the executioner, so i implemented a few specifications for viable actors. But iam absolutely convinced that theres one guy out there who gets turned on by being murdered by a child, so... i guess i just consider this a bonus case.