It made me think. The Minitmen revived the Commonwealth. Heavy battles with raiders and archers took the lives of many brave soldiers. In order to rebuild the army, an ambitious project has been launched to attract young women to give birth to a large number of healthy babies. The general of the minitmen has the task of creating a harem of these women and making sure they get pregnant and give birth. Also provide them with food, water, beds and protection.

I don't know if it's possible to form this as a quest. As Studges gives the first quest in Senchuari. Your task is to attract women, to settle them in a settlement, to provide them with food, water, beds ... Then to get pregnant, to give birth ...

6 hours ago, vranina said:

I have only one idea. Debuffs during pregnancy. The more advanced the pregnancy the bigger, the more babies in the womb, the more debuffs

Pregnancy debuffs (and buffs? something like the charisma boost when preggers mag in WDF) might make more sense as direct improvements to FPE, maybe with corresponding MCM options.

22 hours ago, oRACLe063 said:

Im enjoying this mod i just cant figure out how to capture the named raiders. can anyone help? 

I should really streamline it

1. so it requires the mod INVB_Enslavement

2. craft a AutoCage in Dairy workbench (requires 10x steel, 1x stimpak and 1x Lock Joint Syringe)

3. fire it at a Named Female Raider

4. if you have Intimidation 03 then it should then regenerate when it hits a named raider

(I may have made a mistake somewhere, I just checking Fo4Edit and it doesn't make sense at the moment)

edit-> turns out I made a mistake somewhere down the line (the Syringes do not work at the moment)

but the MCM command does work

will be fixing for the next update

On 1/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, Krazyone said:

Ideas...

1. Harem Seeker... Increases the level of the babies settlers will bear. Each issue adds +1 Level to the babies start level.

....... Impregnated 0 = Level 1 babies, born by NPC's, Cannon Fodder to any mobs attacking your settlements...

....... Impregnated 5 = +1 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 10 = +2 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 15 = +3 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 30 = +3 start level to babies born by NPC's, 5% chance of Glowing Monster being born.

2. Pregnant NPC Saviour... Minutemen calling style army of the pregnant women, a new Flare Gun to summon the Pregnant Minutewomen. 1 summon per day, save them for tough fights. A good reward for hunting out, and saving pregnant women.

....... Save 1 = 1 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 5 = 2 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 10 = 3 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 30 = Summon a Legendary Pregnant Defender.

Not very PC, but they are very happy to be free from their terrible situation.

3. Cuckold Perk... Next Child conceived or born by you, will be a Custom Legendary Creature. That settlement has no worries about defending itself...

Possibles...

- Half Sized Glowing Legendary Deathclaw

- Half Sized Glowing Legendary Bear

- Pint Sized Legendary Alien

- Tiny Behemoth

- Giant Glowing Cockroach x4 sized

- Violent Big Cat... a Cat that is x4 sized and not a pacifist... Think He-Man Battlecat... :grimace:

Just some ideas for possible Perks, if they are too much, or you are not interested. Then just ignore this post... :)

I was thinking about your words and I came up with such an idea. Women can come as ordinary settlers. I don't know if a new workstation can be made. Women will be put to work on it. Women working on it can be identified as members of the harem. It's easier for me to call them "кадъна." This is how we call Muslim women who are members of their harems, which is why this term seems useful to me. Google translates it into English as caddies. A quest can be something like this ... 1 Attract women with the radio tower / enter the required number /. Make them caddy by putting them to work on the new workstation. To get pregnant. To give birth to children.

I'm missing many magazines, but I'd like to find this one quite soon as I want to make some friendly creatures to protect my settlements. I can already build the three workbenches, however only the Dairy ones have an actual purpose. Planned Parenthood and Veterinary are totally empty, I can build them but there are no "recipes".

Where can I find the magazines to use them?

10 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm missing many magazines, but I'd like to find this one quite soon as I want to make some friendly creatures to protect my settlements. I can already build the three workbenches, however only the Dairy ones have an actual purpose. Planned Parenthood and Veterinary are totally empty, I can build them but there are no "recipes".

Where can I find the magazines to use them?

There are help file in MCM, there is a text note in the game, and there is some located in this thread

there are a few perks for these workbenches

Vault 81's Cloning Technology

Vault 81's In Vitro Fert

Vault 81's Artificial Fert

Vault 111's Cryo Tech

Wasteland Knocked Up Technology

Wasteland Sex Ed

Human Infant Healthcare

New Milk Products

Cannibal

Creature Infant Healthcare

Human/Creature Interbreeding

Do the injectable DNA syringes have a duration before they take effect? Or should I be pregnant right away? Because I tried injecting my character with an IVF DNA Syringe and nothing happened. I have all of the relevant perks and built the syringe at the workbench, so it should be working, but FPE is reporting that I am not pregnant.

EDIT: it took a couple of in-game hours/sleeping in a bed (not sure which one triggered it) in order to get FPE to recognize the pregnancy.

38 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

There are help file in MCM, there is a text note in the game, and there is some located in this thread

there are a few perks for these workbenches

Vault 81's Cloning Technology

Vault 81's In Vitro Fert

Vault 81's Artificial Fert

Vault 111's Cryo Tech

Wasteland Knocked Up Technology

Wasteland Sex Ed

Human Infant Healthcare

New Milk Products

Cannibal

Creature Infant Healthcare

Human/Creature Interbreeding

Yes I know about the hints, but I want the specific ones to "tame" the hostile Deathclaw eggs I find, as much as turning Mirelurks and Radscorpions into defenders for my settlements. I've searched many places looking for every single item but still I haven't found these ones. Maybe is th "Creature Infant Healthcare" that I need to tame the wild ones?

1 hour ago, CanoLathra said:

Do the injectable DNA syringes have a duration before they take effect? Or should I be pregnant right away? Because I tried injecting my character with an IVF DNA Syringe and nothing happened. I have all of the relevant perks and built the syringe at the workbench, so it should be working, but FPA is reporting that I am not pregnant.

no there should not be a delay, do you have creature impregnation enabled in FPE?

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yes I know about the hints, but I want the specific ones to "tame" the hostile Deathclaw eggs I find, as much as turning Mirelurks and Radscorpions into defenders for my settlements. I've searched many places looking for every single item but still I haven't found these ones. Maybe is th "Creature Infant Healthcare" that I need to tame the wild ones?

to tame a Hostile DC Egg, you need Creature Healthcare Perk and a stimpak, jet and the egg and it is the reviving menu of Vet Workbench

2 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

no there should not be a delay, do you have creature impregnation enabled in FPE?

Yes, I do. FPE recognized the pregnancy a little while later, after I had run around my settlement a bit and then slept. Not sure whether it was the in-game time or the sleeping that made it happen.

so I released a beta of my version of FPE a couple of days ago.

I am working on the more diverse work now, as in Perks

so I would like to know what do you want Creature Perks to feature?

I want them to be simple but does something

(if you want something complex then you can make it and give it to me)

for the following creatures

Alien
Bloatfly

Bloodbug
Brahmin
Housecat
Deathclaw
Dogmeat / Raider dog / Vicious Dog / Wolf
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls
Mutant Hound
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla
Mirelurk Hunter / Mirelurk King / Mirelurk Queen / Mirelurk Crab
Molerat
Radscorpion
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth
Synths
Rad Gazelle
Yao Guai

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw
RadRat

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

to tame a Hostile DC Egg, you need Creature Healthcare Perk and a stimpak, jet and the egg and it is the reviving menu of Vet Workbench

And where do I find this magazine? I'm pretty sure that I haven't found it yet, as my Vet Workbench is completely empty.

About the perks, were you thinking of making them permanent or only for the pregnancy time?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

Alien
Bloatfly

Bloodbug
Brahmin
Housecat
Deathclaw
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls
Mutant Hound
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla
Molerat
Radscorpion
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth
Synths
Rad Gazelle
Yao Guai

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw
RadRat

What are creature perks... a few examples would be helpful.

Where's the Beta Family Planning Enhanced, I don't see a link. Unless it's a private beta...

23 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

What are creature perks... a few examples would be helpful.

Where's the Beta Family Planning Enhanced, I don't see a link. Unless it's a private beta...

the beta was in the Family Planning Enhance Thread

there is still a few things to do such as the list above

On 1/18/2021 at 11:01 PM, Invictusblade said:

could I get some feedback on the new beta (Requirement DO NOT HAVE ANY CURRENTLY PREGNANT NPC'S IN YOUR GAME) (NO NEW GAME NEEDED) but I would recommend that you have a backup save file

contains the following...

Monthly Perks(no Month One) - decreased stamina and carrying strength

Father Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

Harem Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

two more Perks but no way to get them yet

Visible Condoms from Baby Addons

Cumflation (if it happens then afterwards a pregnancy may occur (depending on settings))

MCM Hotkeys

Creature Based Perks, Morphs, Cumflation Morphs and Timing(How many Months of Pregnancy)

some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final"

I would like to know if you have any problems

btw I didn't really change any thing major(I don't think?) in the WDF mods (Added Perks to WDF and Creature Data(Perks, Morphs, CumMorphs and Timing) to the rest

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3_beta.7z 24.22 MB · 19 downloads FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp 13.04 kB · 6 downloads INVB_WastelandDairy.esp 823.75 kB · 8 downloads FPE_BabyAddons.esp 4.7 MB · 8 downloads FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp 537.45 kB · 6 downloads

On 1/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, Invictusblade said:

so when the Player is Pregnant

the Monthly Perk shows up but not the Impregnated Perk, right? (just like the pictures above)

it is a weird one because it worked in the very first image

The scripting is a bit hard with this mod because of the player (it uses two scripts which the player script is under the NPC script)

edit-> put the script file into scripts in DATA

FPFP_PlayerPregData.pex 20.02 kB · 5 downloads

35 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

And where do I find this magazine? I'm pretty sure that I haven't found it yet, as my Vet Workbench is completely empty.

About the perks, were you thinking of making them permanent or only for the pregnancy time?

there is a mag in the Dunwich Borers and Museum of Witchcraft and one is in virgils lab

and the creature Perks will only last as long as the pregnancy (because the Monthly Perks are pretty nasty at the end 90-100 points off Carrying weight and action points (10 per month)

29 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

virgils lab

Got both the one from Dunwhich and the Museum, so this is where I'll have to go to get the one I need, thanks.

About the perks, maybe like these might work? I tried to name them, just in case.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Alien
Bloatfly

Bloodbug
Brahmin               Pack Animal, gives +200 of carryweight
Housecat             House Pet, slowly removes radiation while inside any building
Deathclaw           Deathly hands, +4 of Strenght (SPECIAL) and melee attacks haves an higher chance of criplling the enemy
Dogmeat / Raider dog / Vicious Dog / Wolf           Canine lover (or K9 lover) reduces damage by canine enemies and it's easier to calm them
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls          Ghoulish Blood, reduces radiation damages and can give radiation damage with melee attacks
Mutant Hound                Mutant Canine (or K9) gives +3 of Strenght (SPECIAL) and +10 carryweight
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla         Primate Life, +5 Strenght (SPECIAL) and +50 carryweight. Can run also when over-encumbered.
Mirelurk Hunter / Mirelurk King / Mirelurk Queen / Mirelurk Crab      Amphibian Life, allows to breath underwater and water doesn't give radiation, instead it heals it
Molerat                   Underground Beast, gives +2 Strenght (SPECIAL) while inside any underground location (or only inside caves)
Radscorpion         Poison Blood, adds a small chance to poison enemy with melee attacks. Either if they ara attacking or being attacked
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth        Mutant Strenght, gains +10 of Strenght (SPECIAL) and/or +60 of carryweight
Synths                Synth Feelings, +3 Intelligence (SPECIAL) and you can press a key to hack any computer
Rad Gazelle        Old Instincts, gives +5 of Agility
Yao Guai             Mother Bear, gains +5 of Perception (SPECIAL) and +50 of carryweight

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers        Fog Walker, the Fog doesn't give radiation but it heals it. +3 Perception (SPECIAL) while in the Fog
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw         Gator Strenght, just like the Deathclaws one
RadRat              Lab Rat, +2 Perception (SPECIAL) when inside any building

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Alien
Bloatfly

Bloodbug
Brahmin
Housecat
Deathclaw
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls
Mutant Hound
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla
Molerat
Radscorpion
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth
Synths
Rad Gazelle
Yao Guai

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw
RadRat

Alien.............. Reduced Gravity by 20% for the player. Extra Carryweight, Extra Jump height, Reduced Fall Damage, Double distance jumping. 

Bloatfly......... Reduced Fall Damage by 40%.

Bloodbug..... Extra nourishing Blood Packs.

Housecat....... Night Melee attacks are +20% more damage, night vision when drinking Milk, for 5 minutes. 

Mirelurk......... 50 Points of Armour, when naked.

RadRabbit...... Double Jump height.

RadChicken... Lay Chicken Eggs daily for a month. Un-equips body items...

Cave Cricket.. 80 Points of Armour when naked, 50% higher jumps.

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Alien
Bloatfly

Bloodbug
Brahmin
Housecat
Deathclaw
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls
Mutant Hound
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla
Molerat
Radscorpion
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth
Synths
Rad Gazelle
Yao Guai

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw
RadRat

bloatfly-3 advanced bloatfly syringes every day

bloodbug-blood samples spawn on dead enemies

brahmin-50+ carry weight and free milk but 15%- move speed

housecat-night vision and detect life

deathclaw-15+ melee and unarmed damage, radiation resistance and temporary cannibalism perk

dogs-detect life, 20%+ move speed, and more meat from animals

ghouls-radiation immunity and passive radiation damage to enemies 

mirelurks-30% damage reduction, mirelurks become friendly, and water breathing

molerat-stealth field when hit or crouched (to simulate burrowing)

radscorpion-poison immunity and a chance to poison/paralyze with melee attacks

radstag-more fruit from plants

synths-health regen, random energy ammo, and temporary nerd rage perk

bloodworm-chance to spawn bloodworm swarm while in combat

I'm running into a bit of an odd bug. Any time my character equips one of the semen extractors they turn blue (missing texture). Sometimes it lasts until it's taken off, other times only a few seconds. I've tried re-installing but the problem persists.

Also, for some reason, I can only equip a milker, blood needle, or cum milker when an outfit is equipped, whether it's my character or a companion. If I try to equip it while naked, it automatically unequips. Is that intended, or might it be a slot conflict?

2 hours ago, godofdeath9090 said:

where do i get the furniture for this mod all sep the palloy is not showing up

In the Workshop menu, go to the lowest level and all the way to the right and you should find a Wasteland Dairy Framework option.

Note that you will need a lot of the WDF Perk Magazines in order to actually build them.