Okay so, this might be an obvious one but... I'm using Vtaw's outfits and have gone and made all the meshes after everything has been downloaded. However I now have the issue of where my character's boobs are clipping through the clothing. I've tried spawning in the 'Eye Candy' magazine and using the decrease size command but it seems to do nothing. This only started after my character had the milk machine on for... well maybe a couple hours. I forgot I had it on since I play in FPP more often than not.

If I keep the machine off will my character's boobs go back to normal, or will I have to try something else?

17 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

Okay so, this might be an obvious one but... I'm using Vtaw's outfits and have gone and made all the meshes after everything has been downloaded. However I now have the issue of where my character's boobs are clipping through the clothing. I've tried spawning in the 'Eye Candy' magazine and using the decrease size command but it seems to do nothing. This only started after my character had the milk machine on for... well maybe a couple hours. I forgot I had it on since I play in FPP more often than not.

If I keep the machine off will my character's boobs go back to normal, or will I have to try something else?

When you built the clothing from the Vtaw set(s) did you check the "build morphs" checkbox? Are the sliders you're using for those outfits the correct body (and version) for the body you're using (CBBE, FG, AB, WB, whatever)?

I'm having an issue and I apologise if a solution has already been found but when I save a pregnant sex slave, they all seem to run off to Diamond City where they stand around next to the noddles stand.  Is this a bug?  I would've thought they would disappear once they got far enough away from me.  Any advice please

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

When you built the clothing from the Vtaw set(s) did you check the "build morphs" checkbox? Are the sliders you're using for those outfits the correct body (and version) for the body you're using (CBBE, FG, AB, WB, whatever)?

Yeah. I ended up brainnumbingly pressing 'decrease size' for about 10 minutes and it finally doesn't clip anymore.

does anyone have a list of mods they know are incompatible with this one (not asking for a comprehensive list) because I seriously can't get this to work. it causes a CtD whenever i try to make a new game or load one. I have all of the requirements and I just can't figure out why it doesn't work 

Quick question regarding the impregnation chairs, lounges, etc.  Would it be possible for them to work in the same manner as crafting stations instead of needing to assign settlers to them?  Sort of a, female settler gets near impregnation lounge, triggers her to get into the lounge for a full cycle of it working, leaves to do other things?

I'm having an issue with one of the overlays. I found a needle; the buffout manual one I believe, so I equipped it to see what it did and it made a big blood overlay on my characters arm. I figured the overlay would disappear eventually, so I kept playing and forgot about it. After two or so in-game weeks, it was still there, so I tried to remove it via looksmenu.

It keeps reapplying itself, even though I haven't equipped that item since the first time. It also applies itself many times, when I checked after awhile there was like 30 individual duplicates of that overlay. After removing all of them, I noticed that it would reapply after a few minutes, usually only 1, but sometimes 3 or 4 duplicates would be applied. Uninstalling is the only way that I can tell that gets rid of it.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Well decided to give this mod a try otherwise the mod works fine, but I have 2 problems.

1 The milkers don't scale to my characters size I mean the milkers are 2-3x size my characters Tits and they float 20-30CM in the air from my characters chest they do work but its well kinda hilarious.

2 I Cant seem to find some of the perk magazines and I have no clue how people just spawn them (if i missed the solution to this one my bad I guess)

Couple of bugs: I went to FarHarbor and got fertilizied by wolfes, children came out to be dogs, Piper shagged with Gupler(i think) birthed human baby.

Edit: It doesn't say who's father when i debug FPE

A lil idea: Is there a possibility to attract specific creatures to a specific space?

ScreenShot61.png.e16f3de2d6798d5befb9a5482634c98a.png

So settlements layouts like this could be more immersive?

19 hours ago, houdini said:

A lil idea: Is there a possibility to attract specific creatures to a specific space?

You could build Wasteland Workshop DLC creature cages to do that, and not add the pacifier if you want them to stay hostile.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

You could build Wasteland Workshop DLC creature cages to do that, and not add the pacifier if you want them to stay hostile.

I meant something like bar that attracts settlers but for creatures. For mirelurks that could be eggs nests that they could hang around.

Ideally breeding beds/pillories/etc that would trigger aaf animations, but i think read from author that is in process of figuring out, so fingers crossed.

Also suppory for these guys would also be awesome:ScreenShot80.png.377150c15c8877b05638582de3666dcb.png

6 hours ago, FortniteNormieDance said:

Hey I was wondering, where exactly do you get all the magazines to craft most of the stuff? I'm not exactly doing well locating them currently.

There are some cheat sheets with clues, for example in the Overseer's quarters in Vault 101. You can also enable an MCM cheat sheet in the FOMOD installer.

I do not know if this is a bug, or not, but the enslavement part while I can get and use the cage unique npc syringe, and shoot someone, the hot key, nor the enslave command work.  It does not matter if they are dead or alive.  So far neither on friendly, nor hostile.  

Update,  Ok, I can now cage the hostile npcs, My question is how do I uncage them so I can use them as settlement slaves, or even followers?

Question .. Reading the main page it says milking machines are npc only.  Read many pages  of comments it sounded like ppl have their own character as milkers.  

So...can you only assign settlers or can player character produce milk and be milked also ?   (Few months back I had this mod installed and player could not access milk machines.)

Also  IMHO   magazines where spread everywhere including getting through high level monsters  ie: by the time I had found most of the magazines I was at a level (50+) and had beaten most of the game (institute was a hole in the ground) and Nuka world was destroyed so no cloning named raiders, it was kind of pointless to worry about milk in the settlement. Or do most of users of this mod defer or skip doing quests??      

Edit: I did notice the new file has been updated so going to give it a try.. Hoping that is how ppl are talking about their character is able to produce milk.

17 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Also  IMHO   magazines where spread everywhere including getting through high level monsters  ie: by the time I had found most of the magazines I was at a level (50+) and had beaten most of the game (institute was a hole in the ground) and Nuka world was destroyed so no cloning named raiders, it was kind of pointless to worry about milk in the settlement.

I'm starting to agree. The magazine scavenger hunt in theory lends an interesting game element to this mod, but honestly a few well-placed libraries (maybe in Vaults and/or Vault-Tec HQ) with copies of all the magazines would be a reasonable compromise between that and just giving you all the recipes/perks at game start.

Love the mod, really its the only reason I am still playing Fallout. I do have a very simple question, and this might be a situation unique to my own game and mods( I also have Rad Morphing). I looks like there is some Nipple morphs being applied by your mod(possible) and if so everything is working, but as the breasts and nipples increase, the nipple distance decreases, or it stays the same and just looks like it because the rest of the breast is increasing.  Therefore you get big breasts with nipples very close together. So my question is, does your mod use the nipple distance morph, and if so, (because it is a inverted slider), is there a way to increase the distance instead of bringing them together. I know this is confusing because of the inverted nature of the slider.  Smaller numbers/more distance between.....larger numbers/less distance. And again, I don't know much about what is going on under the hood, so this could very well be the effect of another mod getting in the way. As always keep up the incredible work. You are very much appreciated for everything you do!

Possible feature... Breast-Feeding. Picking up babies, when pregnant. Does not require bottles of Milk.

If already pregnant, your character is producing Milk. So a picked up baby, will not need bottles of Milk.

I know there isn't a Baby Breast-Feeding animation, so it would just be a message and timed debuff / buff in the Status.

Status

Breast-Feeding  -20% Stamina Regen, +1 Charisma

Just an idea...

If you don't like it, just ignore this post... :)

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Possible feature... Breast-Feeding. Picking up babies, when pregnant. Does not require bottles of Milk.

If already pregnant, your character is producing Milk. So a picked up baby, will not need bottles of Milk.

I know there isn't a Baby Breast-Feeding animation, so it would just be a message and timed debuff / buff in the Status.

Status

Breast-Feeding  -20% Stamina Regen, +1 Charisma

Just an idea...

If you don't like it, just ignore this post... :)

I probably should remove milk feeding from Females(Normal Milk Only) (and have it as a male only activity (govern by MCM))

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I probably should remove milk feeding from Females(Normal Milk Only) (and have it as a male only activity (govern by MCM))

If you have any Radiation on you, your characters background Radiation in the Milk would also feed creatures that require that as well.

Pregnant Nora could Breast-Feed, Human Babies, Ghouls, Feral Ghouls, Bloated Ghouls and most likely Supermutants.

If your character has Molerat disease, they should be able to feed Molerat Babies...

I'm still using my MoleCow mod I made for myself, it's a vast improvement, in my opinion... :)

Also... Vault specific Milks are weird, not having the right Breast Milk, from the right Vault.

Eg...

Breast Milk

Vault 81 Breast Milk

Vault 111 Breast Milk

I set up a deathclaw cage to attract one to capture with the creature autocage syringe. I've reloaded a save dozens of times so far to try capturing one. The capture rate is maxed (10), and I've mostly tested with the non-hostile syringer, but also started testing with the normal one. The cage spawns a different variety of deathclaw each time. So far it hasn't succeeded once; each time it always says that the creature is resistant. Are the various other varieties of deathclaw totally immune? I only get a normal deathclaw maybe one in ten times, so it could be bad luck that each of those times also was a case of it being immune to tranqs.

Any tips or troubleshooting suggestions?