I tried to install your mod, and at the moment, it doesn't work, or has faulty instructions, I installed the enhanced family planning, and the enhanced with creatures, then tried to install your new mod on top of it, the latest version, and all I get in the MCM in game is "MISSING PLUGINS: 1.INVB_WastleandDairy.esp" I even unpacked and repacked it, but it still fails to work in game. some really really really basic instructions would be very helpful.

since posting on the other forum just makes you repost the link to this forum instead of actually helping anyone, hopefully I can find some real answers here with some basic install instructions.

I want to use your mod, it just doesn't have a proper step by step install....

Screenshot 2020-11-10 035409.png

2 hours ago, Deltaklata said:

I tried to install your mod, and at the moment, it doesn't work, or has faulty instructions, I installed the enhanced family planning, and the enhanced with creatures, then tried to install your new mod on top of it, the latest version, and all I get in the MCM in game is "MISSING PLUGINS: 1.INVB_WastleandDairy.esp" I even unpacked and repacked it, but it still fails to work in game. some really really really basic instructions would be very helpful.

since posting on the other forum just makes you repost the link to this forum instead of actually helping anyone, hopefully I can find some real answers here with some basic install instructions.

I want to use your mod, it just doesn't have a proper step by step install....

Screenshot 2020-11-10 035409.png

from the other thread,

yes, it does require DLC's (most mods do nowadays)

the base mod requires the following DLC's

Far Harbor

Nukaworld

Contraptions

More Creatures also require

Automatron

Wasteland Workshop

and the impregnation Mods Require

Armor Keywords

So does the "measure breasts" dialogue not work in the current build? Or is there some script that needs to be manually added. I assigned a hot key, but nothing at the moment happens however both enlargement and reduction both work.

6 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

most of times i loot a preggo raider i find [aid] biomass sack and not babies or eggs, is there a way to reduce the biomass sack spawn?

also i have a custom morph size for each faction but i see the same belly size or smaller

which impregnation mod are you using?

FPE_Impregnation_Both or FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon or...

I will have a look at the morph sizes

2 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

So does the "measure breasts" dialogue not work in the current build? Or is there some script that needs to be manually added. I assigned a hot key, but nothing at the moment happens however both enlargement and reduction both work.

it should work

it requires a magazine perk from Somewhere

but I will test it again

8 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

most of times i loot a preggo raider i find [aid] biomass sack and not babies or eggs, is there a way to reduce the biomass sack spawn?

also i have a custom morph size for each faction but i see the same belly size or smaller

I checked my version (which I haven't updated lately) and it seems to work properly

the settings in the pictures

fPower_COA=1.000000 (on the left)
fPower_Gunner=3.000000 (in the middle)

fPower_MM=5.000000 (in the middle somewhere)
fPower_Raider=7.000000 (on the right)
fPower_RR=9.000000(forgot this one)
fPower_Settler=10.000000 (on the far right)

however I should really do something about the Biomass frequency (maybe I will just add babybits to it)

(because in all of the NPC's below only one had baby bits)

because in the script, it should an random choice between 1(biomass) & 2(baby bits) but it seems to heavily favor 1

but for the choice between Alive children and dead children is located in MCM

"Chances of Baby found on ... Corpses" (should really change it to "Chances of Alive Babies found on ... corpses")

20201112105740_1.jpg

20201112105538_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it should work

it requires a magazine perk from Somewhere

but I will test it again

i have the eyecandy mag and the enlargement/reduction morphs work, but the dialogue box for measuring doesn't show. is it because of the "unique player" mod that this could be an interuption? i dont know if my load order is incorrect, everything else seems to work fine. ?

14 minutes ago, EJequalsFallout said:

i have the eyecandy mag and the enlargement/reduction morphs work, but the dialogue box for measuring doesn't show. is it because of the "unique player" mod that this could be an interuption? i dont know if my load order is incorrect, everything else seems to work fine. ?

thanks for telling me which part is an issue

5 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

also I should have asked

what is your default Body type? (for NPC's)

what is your unique Body Type? (for the Player)

because I never really got the point of unique Player, so I never used it.

so this mod only uses a single body type in MCM

(CBBE or Fusion Girl or JaneBod)

42 minutes ago, gippo said:

I can't figure out how to make Instant Birth anything, I can't find it anywhere on the 4 workbenches, I have 25 magazines.

the recipe is in the Dairy Workbench

under "Safe Sex"

it requires the perk Vault 81's In Vitro Fertilisation

and it needs

2 Antiseptic

2 Nuclear Material

2 Type O Bloodpacks

Do any1 else have problem with supermutant setlers in settlements? When i assign them to beds (made special beds for supermutants from CvC mod) and workstations they unassign themself after some time. Also I moved one supermutant from Sanctuary to Sunshine Tidings, went there and settlers counter informed me there is one settler but were two (regural and mentioned supermutant).

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

also I should have asked

what is your default Body type? (for NPC's)

what is your unique Body Type? (for the Player)

because I never really got the point of unique Player, so I never used it.

so this mod only uses a single body type in MCM

(CBBE or Fusion Girl or JaneBod)

I use CBBE, but I have the Unique player mod to use the: dirty body for player cbbe.

What I assume is happening is your script attempts to read the players morphs, but can't because of unique player, so it doesn't output anything.

I think since unique player sub-categorizes the player body separately, it nulls the script.

I'll test it tonight when I get a chance. But this is my assumption

21 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

2 hours ago, shadowlord445 said:

The measure my breasts doesn't work for me also.  I can increase size, and decrease, but can't measure.  Using CBBE.  If you decide to add more features, a quick reset for the breast size would be great.

I tried it on my game, and it does work but the effect is less then I expected

(basicially the goal is if you have large breasts then MALE Traders would lower their prices but it not working as intended)

(I might just change it to add Charisma and Luck to the sizes)