2 hours ago, lapolla said:

Kudos - great job!

As at it looks like inflation is cumulative (at least for NPCs), can I suggest when the timer is up not to reset the morph, but decrease it by that factor?
Est voila, you got ala Skyrim inflation, just need to add the animations. ;)

gj

I will need to do some more work on it (but it is a good start)

so how it works

it takes the time from the MCM Settings

Starts

Time/2

ReduceBelly (halfish)

Time/2

ResetBody

also I forgot to delete the Dripping only Unequipped it

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, then (old version) and now (new version)

Family Planning Enhanced Installation Guide

Due to the work that I did, an small uninstallation of FPE is required

Please go to your Scripts Folder inside DATA and delete only the FPFP_ files please (You must keep everything else)

otherwise my changes will not work

Where/how  do you accomplish this with Mod Organizer 2 which does not build a script file in the fallout 4 directory.

Thanks for a fantastic mod.

1 hour ago, one0one said:

Where/how  do you accomplish this with Mod Organizer 2 which does not build a script file in the fallout 4 directory.

Thanks for a fantastic mod.

well I don't really know but if it doesn't have any loose files then I suppose you can uninstall the Older FPE and install the INVB Pack

and let me know if there is any issues

1 hour ago, one0one said:

Just have the FPE v2.611 on top of WDL in your MO load order list (the left side list), then it'll overwrite in the correct order.

---

Testing bloatfly pregnancies again, Violate sex worked normally, then just started sleeping to pass time. Received a Failed ParentHood quest notification at 3-4 months, so it looks like the reduced duration per creature is working. Not seeing any monthly perks being added though.

2 minutes ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Just have the FPE v2.611 on top of WDL in your MO load order list (the left side list), then it'll overwrite in the correct order.

---

Testing bloatfly pregnancies again, Violate sex worked normally, then just started sleeping to pass time. Received a Failed ParentHood quest notification at 3-4 months, so it looks like the reduced duration per creature is working. Not seeing any monthly perks being added though.

depending on how it works, (I haven't played around with Mod Managers in a while(a few years), I am using Nexus Mod Manager)

it is much safer to uninstall FPE v2.611 because that one uses loose files

and my version uses BA2

and in Fallout 4, Loose Files override Archive files

21 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I am sort of assuming we need nothing related to FPE other than what is in this download.

If that is correct - there are no loose files to delete.

If we do need parts of AAF_FPE - I need to know that...

so I decided to make some changes to FPE which is now included inside the Wasteland Dairy Framework Mod.

so unless I messed up somewhere, you only need the contents of WDF Pack now

(with the exception of the Cum Overlays)

37 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Sorry for being dense... you are saying that we no longer need to have FPE in our load order, everything you need from that mod is now included with WDL?

you don't need the old FPE but you do need the new version which is in the WDF zip

also you need to remove the FPFP_ script files from scripts

It's been awhile since I last played Fallout 4, only started again recently after finishing Cyberpunk 2077 (as well as playing other games), and taking a long hiatus from Fallout 4, and the modding community. 

I downloaded the recent Wasteland Diary file, and the Wasteland version is at 1.6 at least in the MCM menu (there's no cheat option thingy)? I found the hint letter in Vault 111, and I am not good at all when it comes to riddles.

I found the magazine in Virgil's Laboratory, but that's about it.  (Riddles aren't my thing honestly.) 

There's like 25 magazines and I'm too lazy to find all of them. I'm sure some people found all of them. 

20 minutes ago, Lannister1098 said:

It's been awhile since I last played Fallout 4, only started again recently after finishing Cyberpunk 2077 (as well as playing other games), and taking a long hiatus from Fallout 4, and the modding community. 

I downloaded the recent Wasteland Diary file, and the Wasteland version is at 1.6 at least in the MCM menu (there's no cheat option thingy)? I found the hint letter in Vault 111, and I am not good at all when it comes to riddles.

I found the magazine in Virgil's Laboratory, but that's about it.  (Riddles aren't my thing honestly.) 

There's like 25 magazines and I'm too lazy to find all of them. I'm sure some people found all of them. 

so which version did you download v1.6 or the latest v2?

(I did miss version numbers in MCM, fixed them now)

so I am working on some things for more creatures so I will upload the changes then.

also the cheat locations are hidden on the download page under two or three spoilers (Hints -> Cheats)

Recipe Magazines

Unique Milkers

1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:

Last question before I go about enjoying this exciting mod! Is there a specific plugin order for the ESP files that you recommend?

so I do have quite a few different ESP's in this package but here is my load order

INVB_WastelandDairy (ESM)

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced (ESM it was an ESP but I prefer ESM for this one now)

FPE_BabyAddons (controls Babies)

INVB_Enslavement (controls Slaves)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon (controls Creatures)

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons (combines Babies & Creatures)

FPE_Impregnation_Both (controls Fake Impregnation (Note I am thinking about a new way of doing this mod to remove the fake Pregnancies)

INVB_Resources (controls BioResources)

Personally I would now like to rename everything to a consistent naming scheme (maybe later) but it was all grandfathered in from years ago

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so which version did you download v1.6 or the latest v2?

(I did miss version numbers in MCM, fixed them now)

so I am working on some things for more creatures so I will upload the changes then.

also the cheat locations are hidden on the download page under two or three spoilers (Hints -> Cheats)

Recipe Magazines

Unique Milkers

I had 1.80 I believe. I deleted it after I posted and installed V2. Thank you for the head up, and I look forward to seeing the next update on this mod!

Everyone, who uses the Impregnation Mods.

Do you like it?

because I realise that I have a way to have NPC's start with a FPE Pregnancy between Month 3-8

at this precise moment, I am going to have them for Settlers only.

because Raiders and Gunners, etc are more designed with a short life span.

the issue at the moment is a bodymorph delay. flat belly until the next month then instant big belly

edit-> and fixed

and now I am debating how to add this to the game (one or multiple options)

37 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Everyone, who uses the Impregnation Mods.

Do you like it?

because I realise that I have a way to have NPC's start with a FPE Pregnancy between Month 3-8

at this precise moment, I am going to have them for Settlers only.

because Raiders and Gunners, etc are more designed with a short life span.

the issue at the moment is a bodymorph delay. flat belly until the next month then instant big belly

- Pregnant Player start could be a handy thing... eventually. Also random creature/human/synth Pregnant Player start, with Nora getting impregnated whilst in Cryo, when Shaun was taken.

- Raiding parties, that invade settlements. Could impregnate settlers, as well as just being Hellbent on killing them. I've had Raiders, Supermutants and Zombies, along with everything else with mods. I think it was Sleepless Nights, but I'm not sure of the mod that gave my settlement a Giant Behemoth settlement attack.

I remember a 4 Days and Nights fight, to take back Red Rocket, after a huge, tough as Nails, Supermutant Raiding Party took it over. Early game...

Raiding Parties sex, and Localised Creature sex, would give some random weirdness to the children born, I play Skyrim with a gazillion mods, and people can get pregnant to localised creatures. With your new variable belly size, for various creatures. Spotting a woman with a really huge belly, means she's had a nasty sexual encounter, with one of the bigger creatures.

I haven't transferred over to Wasteland Dairy v2 yet, as my character is heavily pregnant, as is Piper. I have no idea what Piper is going to birth, or my own character... I have Molerat Babies running around the base, I haven't seen them fight yet, that should be amusing, a baby Molerat fight.

I just found out I don't need Family Planning Enhanced, or it's Patches. That's great, less Plug-Ins to load. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the variable belly size, and gestation times. I could maybe get an idea of what knocked Piper up. I lost her for quite some time, after a battle that went bad. She eventually turned up at Red Rocket months later, really heavily pregnant.

These are just some ideas, for the future. If you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)

32 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I just found out I don't need Family Planning Enhanced, or it's Patches. That's great, less Plug-Ins to load. :thumbsup:

did I mess up something when I explained it? (look up and down, btw it isn't about you directly, I just thought that I explained it)

Egoballistic's FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced v2.611 is getting completely replaced by my version of FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced v3 (which is in the pack)

and this requires deleting of FPE Scripts in the Scripts Folder

On 1/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, Invictusblade said:

v2 changelog

New Version of FPE is required (Included in this pack)

New Changes to FPE

Cumlation

Perks

Different Pregnancy Sizes and Lengths for different Creatures

Multibirth (with certain creatures) there is a chance to give birth before the final due date

if you had sex with a condom, then a Filled Condom will be created (creatures included)

Changes to Fusion Girl Morphs (Thanks to StaticPhobia's Final Farewell)

Family Planning Enhanced Installation Guide

Due to the work that I did, an small uninstallation of FPE is required

Please go to your Scripts Folder inside DATA and delete only the FPFP_ files please (You must keep everything else)

otherwise my changes will not work

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well I don't really know but if it doesn't have any loose files then I suppose you can uninstall the Older FPE and install the INVB Pack

and let me know if there is any issues

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

depending on how it works, (I haven't played around with Mod Managers in a while(a few years), I am using Nexus Mod Manager)

it is much safer to uninstall FPE v2.611 because that one uses loose files

and my version uses BA2

and in Fallout 4, Loose Files override Archive files

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I decided to make some changes to FPE which is now included inside the Wasteland Dairy Framework Mod.

so unless I messed up somewhere, you only need the contents of WDF Pack now

(with the exception of the Cum Overlays)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

you don't need the old FPE but you do need the new version which is in the WDF zip

also you need to remove the FPFP_ script files from scripts

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I do have quite a few different ESP's in this package but here is my load order

INVB_WastelandDairy (ESM)

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced (ESM it was an ESP but I prefer ESM for this one now)

FPE_BabyAddons (controls Babies)

INVB_Enslavement (controls Slaves)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon (controls Creatures)

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons (combines Babies & Creatures)

FPE_Impregnation_Both (controls Fake Impregnation (Note I am thinking about a new way of doing this mod to remove the fake Pregnancies)

INVB_Resources (controls BioResources)

Personally I would now like to rename everything to a consistent naming scheme (maybe later) but it was all grandfathered in from years ago

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

did I mess up something when I explained it?

The first post and the file download page still contains a link to the old FPE page. I think that's why people are confused. Just put a notice on the download page that FPE is now included with WDF, that should stop people from getting confused.

Edit: how does this mod work? If I or an NPC get pregnant through FPE, how do I start "milking"? Do I have to craft things?

9 hours ago, Krazyone said:
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

did I mess up something when I explained it? (look up and down, btw it isn't about you directly, I just thought that I explained it)

Egoballistic's FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced v2.611 is getting completely replaced by my version of FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced v3 (which is in the pack)

and this requires deleting of FPE Scripts in the Scripts Folder

Yeah... I got confused by it all. I had to check the main page, and also open the zip to understand what you meant. But it may be just me, that didn't get it...

I've added a possible, easier to understand ABOUT description. If you don't like it, then just ignore it... :)

Current...

About This File

Requires The Latest version of Family Planning Enhanced (Included in Pack)

Possible...

About This File

Contains Family Planning Enhanced Redux... an updated version of Family Planning Enhanced, with new features.

Comes included with the Wasteland Dairy v2 mod, and all future Wasteland Dairy updates.

( Old Family Planning Enhanced mod, not needed anymore. )

=================================================================================

Family Planning Enhanced Redux Installation Guide...

Due to the work that I did, a small un-installation of the original Family Planning Enhanced is required.

otherwise my changes will not work.

=================================================================================

I didn't have the Four Play files you mentioned, aka FPFP. But I stopped using Four-Play, a long time ago.

I'm guessing, I also don't need the Supermutant and Dog Add-On .esp's. From Family Planning Enhanced, either.

Wasteland Dairy V2 zip file contains...

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp .................................................................................................... Wasteland Dairy.esp .............................................................. Wasteland Dairy Mod

- FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp ....................................................................................... Family Planning Enhanced Redux.esp ............................ Updated Redux version

- FPE_BabyAddons.esp .............................................................................................................. Family Planning Enhanced Baby Add-Ons.esp ........... Baby Add-on

- FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp ................................................................................................... Creature Add-Ons.esp ......................................................... Creature Add-on

Wasteland Diary v2 - Fomod installer information

- Family Planning Enhanced Redux ..... My Version of Family Planning Enhanced now required for all Future Pregnancy Mods

Wasteland Dairy V2 has Family Planning Enhanced Redux in the zip file.

Which is a replacer for the original Family Planning Enhanced, and it's plug-ins. Not sure about the Plug-in's...

It took me a while, but I worked it out in the end... :)

@Invictusblade Just thought I’d bring this mod to your attention if you hadn’t seen it, figured it might pique your interest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49757

It adds a human/Deathclaw hybrid race. Might be possible to add this as an offspring of a Deathclaw impregnation. I admit though that I have no idea how much work this would entail, so it may not be worth the effort.