Magazine ownership problem...

Spoiler

Goodneighbour, Kleo the Robotic Trader's table. Set to steal, if you take it.

Ownership needs to be set to Player...

Brilliant cover for the magazine, the woman out of Archer, pregnant. As you can tell, I haven't watched the cartoon...

What is Combat Energy, is it Action Points AP. It's what the magazine gives, in the description.

Hi, I love the mod so far, but I think I'm having issues with it- In this particular instance, while wasteland dairy is installed, there seems to be a chance that raiders spawn with no clothing- they will still be wearing hats/head gear, and generic raider armor pieces, but for whatever reason, they just let it all hang out. It seems to mostly be the men, I'd say about 70% of the time. I haven't noticed this issue with named npcs. No other issues associated with it.  Obviously, this isn't a completely gamebreaking issue, but I don't think it's intended behavior.  An interesting side note which may or may not be worth mentioning, when I was determining the culprit I had discovered that WIPAG (Worsin's Immersive Power Armor Garage) does not play well with this mod- to the point where I *suspect* WIPAG causes this mod to stop functioning for the most part, and instead replaces any female raider that would be pregnant via this mod with a naked male raider. No baby items, blood, or DNA could be found, though the milkers and magazines were where they usually are. I didn't test to see if they still functioned, just due to the fact I wanted to tackle one issue at a time. Since then I have done a clean install, limited my installed mods, and intentionally excluded any power armor or clothing mods(Yes, including Wipag),  so I'm pretty sure WIPAG isn't still messing with wasteland dairy- But, I am still experiencing nudist raiders. Any insight would be welcome ?

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm having a slight issue with the recipes added to the Vet crafting table and Planned Parenthood table. I *kinda* had to cheat and additem some of the magazines to myself (and learned the corresponding perks by dropping it out my inv and onto the ground) but when I go to the Vet/Planned Parenthood tables, there's no recipes in the menu. Wasteland Dairy's table has all the recipes (baby, FEV, etc). but not the other two. Is it because I cheated? Or did I install something wrong?

it has been a while, I decided to focus on other games for a while (and then I got bored) so I am coming back to mod some more.

because I need another creative outlet.

so I will looking at the bugs above.

and I might be making a bit more content.

such as a New Magazine "Harem Seeker"

which gives a hotkey to command to count Pregnant NPC's (I am still working out methods to do this)

and then gives a perk based on how many Pregnant NPC's you find. (each NPC will be counted once even they get pregnant multiple times)

(Now I am not sure if I can Isolate this to NPC's that you(the player) have Impregnated)

edit-> so I rewrote one of the Family Planning Enhanced Scripts to add Perks and a counter to the impregnation script

basically if you impregnate someone (via sex or semen(Syringe)) then they will get a perk.

if the counter reaches 5 or 10 then you get a special perk and it will go down when they give birth.

I might add a cuckold perk as well, so if there is 5-10 other pregnancies and if none are yours 

new edit-> so I reworked it a little bit

There will be a new magazine "Harem Seeker"

There will be a several New Perks

1. Impregnated 5, 10, 15, 30 NPC's (I am not sure about effects yet)

2. have 5, 10 Currently Pregnant NPC's are around (I am not sure about effects yet)

3. a "cuckold" perk which 10 Impregnated NPC's are around but none are by you (I am not sure about effects yet, but it might be powerful to offset the effort required) also I might change the name

I am still working on it

On 1/3/2021 at 1:18 AM, Invictusblade said:

it has been a while, I decided to focus on other games for a while (and then I got bored) so I am coming back to mod some more.

which gives a hotkey to command to count Pregnant NPC's (I am still working out methods to do this)

and then gives a perk based on how many Pregnant NPC's you find. (each NPC will be counted once even they get pregnant multiple times)

(Now I am not sure if I can Isolate this to NPC's that you(the player) have Impregnated)

edit-> so I rewrote one of the Family Planning Enhanced Scripts to add Perks and a counter to the impregnation script

basically if you impregnate someone (via sex or semen(Syringe)) then they will get a perk.

if the counter reaches 5 or 10 then you get a special perk and it will go down when they give birth.

I might add a cuckold perk as well, so if there is 5-10 other pregnancies and if none are yours 

2. have 5, 10 Currently Pregnant NPC's are around (I am not sure about effects yet)

3. a "cuckold" perk which 10 Impregnated NPC's are around but none are by you (I am not sure about effects yet, but it might be powerful to offset the effort required) also I might change the name

I am still working on it

bro please let us chose if we want to find baby bits in corpses, biomass sacks, babies/wombs/eggs or all of them, right now the spawn of the first two is very high and personally i would prefer to find babies/wombs/eggs

Hey Invictusblade, is it possible to have the breeding lounges, chairs, etc. function like a crafting station?  You know, female approaches item, animation of her utilizing said device runs through its cycle, resultant pregnancy ensues, female wanders off to do other things.  This would be so much more awesome than having to assign each chair to a single target, have them use it, reassign it to another target, lather, rinse, repeat...  For those of us running settlements with around 50 females, it gets a touch repetitive.  

Keep up the excellent work!

so I have been working on a new version of Wasteland Dairy Framework.

and it is becoming more apparent that I should work on Family Planning Enhanced.

so I will be making an redux version of Family Planning Enhanced based from WDF.

the current Changes I am planning

1. adding wearable condoms (the overlay ones)

2. adding a perk system based on Pregnancy based on months (with declining stats based on the month)

3. as well as a perk to tell you if you are the father.

4. more hotkeys

5. maybe bodytypes

wishlist

6. attainable semen from sex with condoms (not sure yet)

7. more debugging time changes

is everybody fine with this?

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

and it is becoming more apparent that I should work on Family Planning Enhanced.

so I will be making an redux version of Family Planning Enhanced based from WDF.

2. adding a perk system based on Pregnancy based on months (with declining stats based on the month)

4. more hotkeys

5. maybe bodytypes

wishlist

Brilliant...

Possible Future Ideas...

1. Variable Gestation Times... dependent on father.

- Small Creatures - Very short Gestation Times.

- Medium Creatures - Standard Gestation Times.

- Large Creatures - Long Gestation Times.

- Enormous Creatures - When will the Pregnancy end.

- Eggs - very short Gestation Time.

2. Variable Sized Belly's... dependent on father.

- Single Molerat baby... hardly a bump

- Deathclaw... big Egg Bump instantly, instant belly growth. It just laid an Egg inside you, the Egg's not growing.

- Behemoth... can't wear clothing, x2 sized belly.

- Eggs inside females... immediate belly growth, your character has a belly full of Eggs, not growing babies. The babies are developing inside the full-sized Eggs.

3. Eggs vs Babies Fertility...

- Fertility should not matter, when getting pregnant with Eggs. As they are just injected into the victim.

- Women should be able to get injected with Eggs, as well as being pregnant with a Baby. It's just a crowd in her Womb, that's all. Along with some extreme belly inflation. As well as clothes blocking, maybe only being able to wear Rags. ( Vanilla Game Outfit )

- Imagine Nora being pregnant with multiple different clutches of Eggs. Maybe different races... After Mirelurk Gangbang, she lays a dozen Eggs...

We already have variable birth amount, dependent on the father. The skies the limit, with a Family Planning Redux.

I love using Redux Mods, they are always a step up from the original. Adding features, that the original Author's don't add, or don't have the skill to add.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it... :)

These are just some ideas, if you don't like them. Then just ignore this post...

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

4. more hotkeys

5. maybe bodytypes

wishlist

at this moment

I have done the following

1. adding wearable condoms (the overlay ones) (but this was really easy)

2. adding a perk system based on Pregnancy based on months (with declining stats based on the month) (but it doesn't work on the player?)

3. as well as a perk to tell you if you are the father of a NPC's baby.

6. attainable semen from sex with condoms (not Creatures yet)

1 minute ago, Krazyone said:

Brilliant...

Possible Future Ideas...

1. Variable Gestation Times... dependent on father.

- Small Creatures - Very short Gestation Times.

- Medium Creatures - Standard Gestation Times.

- Large Creatures - Long Gestation Times.

- Enormous Creatures - When will the Pregnancy end.

- Eggs - very short Gestation Time.

2. Variable Sized Belly's... dependent on father.

- Single Molerat baby... hardly a bump

- Deathclaw... big Egg Bump instantly, instant belly growth. It just laid an Egg inside you, the Egg's not growing.

- Behemoth... can't wear clothing, x2 sized belly.

- Eggs inside females... immediate belly growth, your character has a belly full of Eggs, not growing babies. The babies are developing inside the full-sized Eggs.

3. Eggs vs Babies Fertility...

- Fertility should not matter, when getting pregnant with Eggs. As they are just injected into the victim.

- Women should be able to get injected with Eggs, as well as being pregnant with a Baby. It's just a crowd in her Womb, that's all. Along with some extreme belly inflation. As well as clothes blocking, maybe only being able to wear Rags. ( Vanilla Game Outfit )

- Imagine Nora being pregnant with multiple different clutches of Eggs. Maybe different races... After Mirelurk Gangbang, she lays a dozen Eggs...

We already have variable birth amount, dependent on the father. The skies the limit, with a Family Planning Redux.

I love using Redux Mods, they are always a step up from the original. Adding features, that the original Author's don't add, or don't have the skill to add.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it... :)

These are just some ideas, if you don't like them. Then just ignore this post...

it is going to take a while to do this kind of thing (with the exception of some of the 3)

3 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Something I thought of while playing earlier.  If your character gets pregnant by a glowing deathclaw, have a slight glow emanate from her pregnant belly, increasing in intensity as the months go by.  It would be an awesome addition to my deathclaw ranch.  ;)

It would be great for messing up your stealth, and lighting up the area around you, without the Pipboy's light being turned on.

It would also be great for attracting Feral Ghouls, like Moths to a light...

3 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Something I thought of while playing earlier.  If your character gets pregnant by a glowing deathclaw, have a slight glow emanate from her pregnant belly, increasing in intensity as the months go by.  It would be an awesome addition to my deathclaw ranch.  ;)

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

It would be great for messing up your stealth, and lighting up the area around you, without the Pipboy's light being turned on.

It would also be great for attracting Feral Ghouls, like Moths to a light...

There would a way for this to work but I am not sure if it would look good

by using a glowing overlay onto the belly in the rough size of a baby but it would be on the surface only. and I am not sure if it can be dimmed

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

There would a way for this to work but I am not sure if it would look good

by using a glowing overlay onto the belly in the rough size of a baby but it would be on the surface only. and I am not sure if it can be dimmed

Yeah... glowing tattoo's, I've seen them a lot. The shape of a baby would be not the best, better a soft glowing stomach, with fading edges. Or better still, a yellow or green light source placed inside the stomach, or just outside of it, lighting the area.

I've seen that done with Face-Light, and Ass-Light.

Hey, I've run into an overlay related problem. I equipped a blood extractor needle, and took it off after a while. Since then bloody arm overlay keeps appearing on my character. The main issue is that overlay keeps duplicating itself over time. After a while I ended up with around 15 or so bloody arm overlays. Anything I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks.

so I have done the following for FPE...

1. Added several Perks to do different things

1a. How many Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1b. How many current Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1c. How many Pregnancies you have NOT Created (can be implanted)

1d. Monthly Pregnancy Perks

1e. Creature Pregnancy Perks

1f. A Breeder Virus Perk (which I am still working on details)

2. Added Full Condoms after sex if wearing a condom (creatures have been added so if a female wearing a condom has sex with a dog then Dog DNA is created)

3. Added Different Lengths and Morphs and Perks for different Creatures

4. and today I added some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final" mainly the Fusion Girl Morphs (mainly because I don't know what else is changed in the scripts)

edit-> I didn't see StaticPhobia's Readme so I will add his changes to the other stuff

I will credit him of course

I know I still have a bit of work ahead of me such as fixing the Overlay issue.

but does anyone have any ideas or problems?

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have done the following for FPE...

1. Added several Perks to do different things

1a. How many Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1b. How many current Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1c. How many Pregnancies you have NOT Created (can be implanted)

1d. Monthly Pregnancy Perks

1e. Creature Pregnancy Perks

1f. A Breeder Virus Perk (which I am still working on details)

2. Added Full Condoms after sex if wearing a condom (creatures have been added so if a female wearing a condom has sex with a dog then Dog DNA is created)

3. Added Different Lengths and Morphs and Perks for different Creatures

4. and today I added some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final" mainly the Fusion Girl Morphs (mainly because I don't know what else is changed in the scripts)

edit-> I didn't see StaticPhobia's Readme so I will add his changes to the other stuff

I will credit him of course

I know I still have a bit of work ahead of me such as fixing the Overlay issue.

but does anyone have any ideas or problems?

The stuff you said you have done, sounds great. I am looking forward to the full release... You asked for ideas in your post, here's some more. 

Possible future ideas...

1. Full immersion mode... no pop-ups to tell you if you are pregnant, you just got to read the signs. Huge Bump, no Menstrual Bleeding, Sick as a Dog each morning, Vomit everywhere. Massive food cravings, autonomous eating of food, in inventory or anywhere else. Could be nasty, stealing would have to be downgraded to just punishing you, as you are pregnant. Various light punishments. being inflicted on your character for stealing food.

Standard mode... Standard settings.

I'm a Doctor mode... Who needs a Doctor, I know it all. Need to find all the Medical Magazines to unlock. A visit to all the Medical Centres to find them.

2. Pregnancy Test Kit. ( for full immersive way to see if character is pregnant )

3. Morning Sickness. Like in RSE Effects 2, which I use, just for that feature. Reproduction System Effects 2 and RSE 2 Resources.

4. Tampon's and Tampax. 0 Charisma without use, and blood overlays.

5. Egg implantations, don't effect menstrual cycle. As they are just Eggs, but your character. Male or Female will have quite the bulge. Anal or Vaginal implantation.

6. Anal or Vaginal Egg insertions, after rape, maybe even Oral Egg Insertion. Oral would be a death sentence, without a Doctor's help. No Caps = other payment methods... Slave Collar FO4 Nude Basics styled collars, Bimbo Drugged, Experimented on.

Just some more possible future ideas... just ignore this post, if you don't like them... :)

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

The stuff you said you have done, sounds great. I am looking forward to the full release... You asked for ideas in your post, here's some more. 

Possible future ideas...

1. Full immersion mode... no pop-ups to tell you if you are pregnant, you just got to read the signs. Huge Bump, no Menstrual Bleeding, Sick as a Dog each morning, Vomit everywhere. Massive food cravings, autonomous eating of food, in inventory or anywhere else. Could be nasty, stealing would have to be downgraded to just punishing you, as you are pregnant. Various light punishments. being inflicted on your character for stealing food.

Standard mode... Standard settings.

I'm a Doctor mode... Who needs a Doctor, I know it all. Need to find all the Medical Magazines to unlock. A visit to all the Medical Centres to find them.

2. Pregnancy Test Kit. ( for full immersive way to see if character is pregnant )

3. Morning Sickness. Like in RSE Effects 2, which I use, just for that feature. Reproduction System Effects 2 and RSE 2 Resources.

4. Tampon's and Tampax. 0 Charisma without use, and blood overlays.

5. Egg implantations, don't effect menstrual cycle. As they are just Eggs, but your character. Male or Female will have quite the bulge. Anal or Vaginal implantation.

6. Anal or Vaginal Egg insertions, after rape, maybe even Oral Egg Insertion. Oral would be a death sentence, without a Doctor's help. No Caps = other payment methods... Slave Collar FO4 Nude Basics styled collars, Bimbo Drugged, Experimented on.

Just some more possible future ideas... just ignore this post, if you don't like them... :)

1. too much work (good idea but too much work)

2. I was thinking about making one

3. I am not sure if I could do something like that.

4. I am not sure if I could do something like that. (I really need to fix the overlay issue)

5-6. I will have to think about how I would do it

Ideas:

1. Workshop building that can speed up, slow down, or abort pregnancies

2. Impregnate on hit for bugs, scorpions and bloodworms

3. Explosive pregnancy dart that accelerates an NPC's pregnancy, gibs them when they give birth, and ages the baby to an adult.

4. Continuous pregnancy for colony creatures like ants and bloodworms

4 b. A player or NPC pregnant with a colony creature will give birth to warrior drones when attacked

5. A feed trough that can be configured to attract creatures other than brahmin

On 1/3/2021 at 8:18 AM, Invictusblade said:

I am still working on it

Dude, you're a genius!

I have only one idea. Debuffs during pregnancy. The more advanced the pregnancy the bigger, the more babies in the womb, the more debuffs. And something else. I can't interact with children. The only option to distinguish mine from other people's children is that I can trade with them via the R button. But when they grow up they are indistinguishable! There are only two ways to separate them, one is to give them unique clothes-weapons that the others do not have. When they grow up, they wear them and I can recognize them. The other option is to send them to an empty settlement where there are no other people. It would be great if there was an opportunity in some way to distinguish the children of the main character from the other settlers.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, Invictusblade said:

I am still working on it

Ideas...

1. Harem Seeker... Increases the level of the babies settlers will bear. Each issue adds +1 Level to the babies start level.

....... Impregnated 0 = Level 1 babies, born by NPC's, Cannon Fodder to any mobs attacking your settlements...

....... Impregnated 5 = +1 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 10 = +2 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 15 = +3 start level to babies born by NPC's

....... Impregnated 30 = +3 start level to babies born by NPC's, 5% chance of Glowing Monster being born.

2. Pregnant NPC Saviour... Minutemen calling style army of the pregnant women, a new Flare Gun to summon the Pregnant Minutewomen. 1 summon per day, save them for tough fights. A good reward for hunting out, and saving pregnant women.

....... Save 1 = 1 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 5 = 2 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 10 = 3 in your summon Pregnant Defenders.

....... Save 30 = Summon a Legendary Pregnant Defender.

Not very PC, but they are very happy to be free from their terrible situation.

3. Cuckold Perk... Next Child conceived or born by you, will be a Custom Legendary Creature. That settlement has no worries about defending itself...

Possibles...

- Half Sized Glowing Legendary Deathclaw

- Half Sized Glowing Legendary Bear

- Pint Sized Legendary Alien

- Tiny Behemoth

- Giant Glowing Cockroach x4 sized

- Violent Big Cat... a Cat that is x4 sized and not a pacifist... Think He-Man Battlecat... :grimace:

Just some ideas for possible Perks, if they are too much, or you are not interested. Then just ignore this post... :)