1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hey yall's, havent been on FO4 for a while and got the new update.  But came acros a small issue and not sure where to lookto to solve it,  The back of the milker just kinda floats and doesnt behave as it used to.  

Hide contents

Floatey.thumb.jpg.13346a09b93e4f7b7640ce17f2299dbb.jpg

not my mod, please to go here->

22 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

not my mod, please to go here->

Yeah,  i new the meshes where from there, sorry it had been so long since i opened up my MO2 for fallout i had forgoten what things i had done with it.  I have replaced the oppai pasties mod with the custom mesh, and thus natrualy assumed *i know, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups* that they had been incorporated with wasteland dairys update since all oppais look like that.  

Sorry for the confusion and meant nothing by it.

And my issue was i had not activated zaz skeleton, deleted all older version and 4.0 wasnt active on the profile.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, nufndash said:

Love the mod, really its the only reason I am still playing Fallout. I do have a very simple question, and this might be a situation unique to my own game and mods( I also have Rad Morphing). I looks like there is some Nipple morphs being applied by your mod(possible) and if so everything is working, but as the breasts and nipples increase, the nipple distance decreases, or it stays the same and just looks like it because the rest of the breast is increasing.  Therefore you get big breasts with nipples very close together. So my question is, does your mod use the nipple distance morph, and if so, (because it is a inverted slider), is there a way to increase the distance instead of bringing them together. I know this is confusing because of the inverted nature of the slider.  Smaller numbers/more distance between.....larger numbers/less distance. And again, I don't know much about what is going on under the hood, so this could very well be the effect of another mod getting in the way. As always keep up the incredible work. You are very much appreciated for everything you do!

I noticed this, especially when using Fusion Girl. I ended up de-compiling several of the scripts from the main bsa, then adding in my own preferred morphs (plus math fuckery) in the 4 milk morph files. Tastes may vary, but I ended up with Boobs Big (unchanged), Boobs Gravity (1/16 of baseline)[removing Boobs Yuge], Nipples Distance (1/8th)[same morph, smaller change], Boobs Perky (negative 1/16th).

As an aside, I'm still getting armor bench issues with all the breast milkers, but the cum and blood extractors appear and work fine there. I looked in the CK, but I don't see anything to suggest why one set of the three is broken for me. It's not to do with Armorsmith Extended, is it?

2 hours ago, dweezer said:

I noticed this, especially when using Fusion Girl. I ended up de-compiling several of the scripts from the main bsa, then adding in my own preferred morphs (plus math fuckery) in the 4 milk morph files. Tastes may vary, but I ended up with Boobs Big (unchanged), Boobs Gravity (1/16 of baseline)[removing Boobs Yuge], Nipples Distance (1/8th)[same morph, smaller change], Boobs Perky (negative 1/16th).

On a related note, is there an easy way to reset or remove the morphs added by this mod? At some point my character consumed a bunch of semen or milk or maybe both, but at the time something wasn't working with the morphs so it wasn't immediately obvious, but now I'm wandering the wastes with gigantic tits. Seems this uses the bodygen API so doesn't show in the normal LooksMenu sliders, and I guess it's periodically reapplied by a script because if I call the function to reset all bodygen offsets it only lasts a few minutes before my tits explode again... some debug option in the MCM to remove morphs would be a great help, though ultimately not a huge deal as I'm about to start another playthrough anyway.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

On a related note, is there an easy way to reset or remove the morphs added by this mod? At some point my character consumed a bunch of semen or milk or maybe both, but at the time something wasn't working with the morphs so it wasn't immediately obvious, but now I'm wandering the wastes with gigantic tits. Seems this uses the bodygen API so doesn't show in the normal LooksMenu sliders, and I guess it's periodically reapplied by a script because if I call the function to reset all bodygen offsets it only lasts a few minutes before my tits explode again... some debug option in the MCM to remove morphs would be a great help, though ultimately not a huge deal as I'm about to start another playthrough anyway.

no, there is no current reset function.

however I am making a "Final" update for WDF. (I don't really play the game anymore)

it will have an reset function in MCM

so if anyone have any problems or ideas for a final mod, please let me know

Just a quick question regarding the vault 111 hint note, are there any other ghoulish schools apart from Suffolk county charter school for the sex ed book? I've turned that place inside out and nothing but i will say that it's been ages since i last played FO4 until the last 3 days or so my minds a bit fuzzy if there are more than just that school.

1 hour ago, malgrumm said:

Just a quick question regarding the vault 111 hint note, are there any other ghoulish schools apart from Suffolk county charter school for the sex ed book? I've turned that place inside out and nothing but i will say that it's been ages since i last played FO4 until the last 3 days or so my minds a bit fuzzy if there are more than just that school.

it should be in one of the classrooms of that school

1 hour ago, 77ofspades said:

I had a quick look at your load order

it is a bit painful to look at

as a note, I do not know how many of your mods are ESL's (they could be labeled as ESP's)

but you have 259 esp/esm mods installed and that is over the mod limit of Fallout 4. (I should assume some of them are ESL's)

and I didn't see any of my files. (so add my mod to the above mod count and it will crash, (but it would crash with any added mod))

so my main tip is to do some serious reduction of your mods (such as Fourplay)

On 12/11/2020 at 9:37 PM, wod1994 said:

hey can anyone share the locations of magazine i am tired of finding them

I don't know them all, but I wouldn't mind an Add-On for Color Map with Magazine and Bobbleheads Locations mod.

It's a simple image file, .dds. It would just need the icons adding. with [x1], [x2], [x3] or [x4]  icons. I know Vault 111 would be [x2]

Edit... I've just started making my own, it's really easy to do...:)

On 12/12/2020 at 7:36 AM, wod1994 said:

okay thanks

Some Magazine locations... SPOILERS FOR LOCATIONS BELOW...

Spoiler

- Vault 111................................. 3 magazines. Plus a good amount of very heavy, powdered Breast Milk.

- Sanctuary................................. 2 of them, I think, both in the players home. +2 Vanilla Magazines

- Witchcraft Museum.............. it's been moved around, I think it is now on the ground floor, best to bring a Jetpack to reach the upper room. ( not 100% sure anymore )

- County Crossing.................... 1 magazine, an essential magazine, if you play a female.

- Vault 81..................................... 5 magazines + a fertility chair in the doctors side room. + Vanilla Magazine.

- Nordhagen Beach................. 1 magazine.

- Abernathy Farm..................... 1 Magazine... Really Handy if you are playing as a female.

- Supa Dupa Mart..................... 1 Magazine + Vanilla Magazine

- Goodneighbour...................... 1 Magazine on Kleo's table, haven't looked for the rest yet...

- West Everett Estates.............. 1 Magazine

- Jamaica Plains.......................... 1 Magazine ( Treasure Room )

- Vault-Tech Regional HQ...... 1 Magazine - In Basement, via Lift. Buildings is near the open air Ampitheatre.

- Dunwich Borer's....................... 1 Magazine

- Lexington, Restaurant............ 1 Magazine ( opposite the Red Rocket, in Lexington, which is near Starlight Drive In )

- Gorski's Cabin.......................... no magazine, but some great new loot. Cabin is not far SE from Abernathy Farm. It's where you get the worst vanilla magazine, the location of Diamond City Magazine.

- Maddens Boxing Gym........ Good loot, no magazines.

Edit... added good loot location.

Hi,

i currently have the problem, that my character is not getting the "I reckon the chance of me getting pregnant is [...]" messages from FPE.

I assume this is because the "XX004E70 FPE_NoPregKW" is set by this mod.

(searching through all my installed mods for the "nopreg" string only yielded results in the "INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2", apart from .esp's)

-> to be specific, i believe it's one of the following files:

$ grep -rn . -ie fpe_nopreg
Binary file ./Scripts/INVB_PerkKeywordAdder.pex matches
Binary file ./Scripts/INVB_PerkKeywordAdder_Virus.pex matches

Just in case i am being stupid: Can i somehow easily check wether the "FPE_NoPregKW" is set on the PC? (Looking through the contents of the savefile via resaver it seems it is, but not 100% sure)

Nevertheless this mod seems to be the only one apparently using nopreg keywords (apart from FPE itself):

Spoiler

$ grep -rn . -ie nopreg
Binary file ./AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_2.500/FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp matches
Binary file ./AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_2.611/FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55/FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55/FPE_BabyAddons.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55/FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55/INVB_WastelandDairy.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FG/FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon_FG.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FG/FPE_Impregnation_Both_FG.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FG/FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_FG.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_Both.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon_CBBE.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_CBBE.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/JB/FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon_JB.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/JB/FPE_Impregnation_Both_JB.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation/JB/FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_JB.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.7/FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.7/FPE_BabyAddons.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.7/INVB_Resources.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.7/INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2 matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.7/INVB_WastelandDairy.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/FPE_BabyAddons.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/INVB_Resources.esp matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2 matches
Binary file ./INVB_Pack v1.80c/INVB_WastelandDairy.esp matches

Already made a comment in the FPE thread: link