5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. depends on pregnancies and offspring the mod has produced otherwise yes it should be fairly safe to remove

2. yes to both

3. no, not really because it depends on your tastes but I have nearly all of the animation packs

1. Well... Like I said I'm not too far into the game. I recently just got out of the initial area (Sanctuary) and crossed over to get to the Red Rocket for the first time. I also have a previous save where I was still in the Sanctuary so if I uninstall the mod and revert back to the sanctuary save, I assume it should maximize the chances of a stable world? I literally just started playing FO4 for the first time.

2. Nice! However, was I supposed to get any notifications from MCM about pregnancy after the intercourse? I had to end it with a manual input since it doesn't seem like AAF has it's own playslists focused on making sessions feel more "natural" with their own start and end points, by default. I did not get any notifications right away after ending the intercourse, if thats whats supposed to happen.

3. Ah, okay. Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, MegaVillain said:

1. Well... Like I said I'm not too far into the game. I recently just got out of the initial area (Sanctuary) and crossed over to get to the Red Rocket for the first time. I also have a previous save where I was still in the Sanctuary so if I uninstall the mod and revert back to the sanctuary save, I assume it should maximize the chances of a stable world? I literally just started playing FO4 for the first time.

2. Nice! However, was I supposed to get any notifications from MCM about pregnancy after the intercourse? I had to end it with a manual input since it doesn't seem like AAF has it's own playslists focused on making sessions feel more "natural" with their own start and end points, by default. I did not get any notifications right away after ending the intercourse, if thats whats supposed to happen.

3. Ah, okay. Thanks a lot.

1. yeah, just remove it, it shouldn't matter that much

2. depending on your settings, if you get pregnant then a notification(message in the corner) should pop up but if you don't get pregnant then no notifications will be sent

3. the problem with AAF is not the animations but the tags (which is why, I just leave it alone when I have a solid aaf build)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. yeah, just remove it, it shouldn't matter that much

2. depending on your settings, if you get pregnant then a notification(message in the corner) should pop up but if you don't get pregnant then no notifications will be sent

3. the problem with AAF is not the animations but the tags (which is why, I just leave it alone when I have a solid aaf build)

A quick question: how does milking work? Do I need to ingest/inject something to start producing milk? I craft and equip milking armor but nothing happens.

39 minutes ago, AWHA said:

A quick question: how does milking work? Do I need to ingest/inject something to start producing milk? I craft and equip milking armor but nothing happens.

so there are different types of milkers. (for Blood, Cum and Milk)

Consumable(Sterilise Empty Milk Bottle),

if you craft this object then you can use it to produce a single bottle of milk

Armor

so the milkers work in a couple of different ways

if you wear the armor (and if it works) and wait a certain amount of time (default 60 game minutes) to produce a bottle or two of milk

if a NPC wears the armor then every day a number of milks is produced every day

Furniture

if you assign a settler to this then every day a number of milks is produced every day

so assuming that it is working then it does take a while for it to work (by design)

so the question back to you

does the milk overlays work for you? (if they do, then wait a bit longer)

also most of the these settings can be altered in MCM

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there are different types of milkers. (for Blood, Cum and Milk)

Consumable(Sterilise Empty Milk Bottle),

if you craft this object then you can use it to produce a single bottle of milk

Armor

so the milkers work in a couple of different ways

if you wear the armor (and if it works) and wait a certain amount of time (default 60 game minutes) to produce a bottle or two of milk

if a NPC wears the armor then every day a number of milks is produced every day

Furniture

if you assign a settler to this then every day a number of milks is produced every day

so assuming that it is working then it does take a while for it to work (by design)

so the question back to you

does the milk overlays work for you? (if they do, then wait a bit longer)

also most of the these settings can be altered in MCM

Does this also change the body morphs? For NPC and player?

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Pretty certain this mod does not have any rape mechanisms... maybe the rape was triggered by a different mod you have installed? Violate? RSE II: CSA? MCG?

i have all the above when i loose i lose bigtime btw stealing in dimond city is super bad i always have issues teleporting so i have to eather kill them all or surrender and be rape most time i just surrender less i get pregnant lol by who nobody knows lol btw so need to turn of worn cause i am always turn out for being 70+

so I added a couple of things to MCM (Body Morph Enabler & Milking no Resources)

but more importantly...

I got Creature Attack Impregnation's to work so if a Bloatfly hits you with a maggot then there is a MCM chance to get you pregnant with a hostile version. (you can turn it off)

so I would like to know which of the following creatures, you would like to have Creature Attacks to impregnate? also with what attacks?

so I am removing most of the creatures because there is even less reason to keep them here.

Done - Bloatfly - Maggot

Done - Bloodbug - Poison Attack

Done - Mirelurk Queen - Poison Attack & Projectile (births normal Mirelurks)
Done - Stingwing - Poison Attack

Alien (I don't know about this one)
Deathclaw (btw This shouldn't be here but some people may want it)

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs

DLC04
Bloodworm
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw (btw This shouldn't be here but some people may want it)

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes

I should add an enable/disable in MCM

Thanks for replying, unfortunately I still cannot get milking to work. I craft the workbench, craft the milking armor, put it on, and wait for a long time > nothing. No milk appear in my inventory, no bodymorph changes. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need empty milk bottles or be pregnant? The description page isn't very helpful :(

I'm also using Random Overlay Framework, could script lag be an issue? Having the overlay manager apply tattoos to every NPC may be too much for the script engine.

7 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Thanks for replying, unfortunately I still cannot get milking to work. I craft the workbench, craft the milking armor, put it on, and wait for a long time > nothing. No milk appear in my inventory, no bodymorph changes. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need empty milk bottles or be pregnant? The description page isn't very helpful :(

I'm also using Random Overlay Framework, could script lag be an issue? Having the overlay manager apply tattoos to every NPC may be too much for the script engine.

I thought I added notifications incase of a player not having any bottles

but you need empty milk bottles or Sterilise Empty Milk Bottle

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I thought I added notifications incase of a player not having any bottles

but you need empty milk bottles or Sterilise Empty Milk Bottle

I didn't get any notifications. Will try again when I get a chance, though I think script lag may also be an issue.

Update: only seems to work for the player. With NPCs nothing happens. Steps: craft workbench, craft armor and empty bottles, equip armor on NPC and give empty bottles to NPC, overlay appears, wait a long time > nothing. No notification either.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:12 PM, Invictusblade said:

so I added a couple of things to MCM (Body Morph Enabler & Milking no Resources)

but more importantly...

I got Creature Attack Impregnation's to work so if a Bloatfly hits you with a maggot then there is a MCM chance to get you pregnant with a hostile version. (you can turn it off)

About the creature attack impregnation mechanic, is it possible to have the attack add more creatures / eggs to an attacked player that is already pregnant?

On 2/5/2021 at 2:12 AM, Invictusblade said:

but more importantly...

so I would like to know which of the following creatures, you would like to have Creature Attacks to impregnate? also with what attacks?

so I am removing most of the creatures because there is even less reason to keep them here.

Done - Bloatfly - Maggot

Done - Bloodbug - Poison Attack

Done - Mirelurk Queen - Poison Attack & Projectile (births normal Mirelurks)
Done - Stingwing - Poison Attack

Alien (I don't know about this one)
Deathclaw (btw This shouldn't be here but some people may want it)

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs

DLC04
Bloodworm
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw (btw This shouldn't be here but some people may want it)

Hermit Crab... Wake up from a sleep near the beach, to find a load of small Hermit Crabs scurrying off. Birth a Stunted Hermit Crab, which are slow, but tough as Nails, for settlement defence. The only problem is, that you may end up getting a lot of unwanted pregnancies when you sleep at the settlement with it in.

Size... Young are very small.

............ Stunted adult, is Dog Sized.

so I have really bad internet at the moment (thank you Australian NBN)

12 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

About the creature attack impregnation mechanic, is it possible to have the attack add more creatures / eggs to an attacked player that is already pregnant?

maybe later but not now

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Hermit Crab... Wake up from a sleep near the beach, to find a load of small Hermit Crabs scurrying off. Birth a Stunted Hermit Crab, which are slow, but tough as Nails, for settlement defence. The only problem is, that you may end up getting a lot of unwanted pregnancies when you sleep at the settlement with it in.

Size... Young are very small.

............ Stunted adult, is Dog Sized.

it works via an attack or projectile so a bloatfly maggot needs to hit you,

so I won't making something like this

also I am redesigning the creature attack Impregnation to spawn another NPC to impregnate you to force a hostile and much faster egg (which is how impregnation injectors work)

edit-> I decided to remove the Story elements (notes and NPC's) from the worldspace in INVB_WastelandDairy and placed them into INVB_Storyline

I might add more content in the future

also someone messaged me asking about normal Impregnations not working (Sex via AAF) (I tested my game and it works with the Dog and a male NPC)

does anyone have an issue with this?

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

also someone messaged me asking about normal Impregnations not working (Sex via AAF) (I tested my game and it works with the Dog and a male NPC)

does anyone have an issue with this?

For me it works for the player. But sometimes NPCs don't work. No idea why. It seems that it tends to fail when inside a busy settlement, script lag perhaps?

By the way I still can't get NPC milking to work.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:02 AM, Invictusblade said:

so I have done the following for FPE...

1. Added several Perks to do different things

1a. How many Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1b. How many current Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1c. How many Pregnancies you have NOT Created (can be implanted)

1d. Monthly Pregnancy Perks

1e. Creature Pregnancy Perks

1f. A Breeder Virus Perk (which I am still working on details)

2. Added Full Condoms after sex if wearing a condom (creatures have been added so if a female wearing a condom has sex with a dog then Dog DNA is created)

3. Added Different Lengths and Morphs and Perks for different Creatures

4. and today I added some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final" mainly the Fusion Girl Morphs (mainly because I don't know what else is changed in the scripts)

edit-> I didn't see StaticPhobia's Readme so I will add his changes to the other stuff

I will credit him of course

I know I still have a bit of work ahead of me such as fixing the Overlay issue.

but does anyone have any ideas or problems?

Different lenghts and morphs for pregnancies.. are these happening automatically? I cannot see an option in FPE to customize the values. If these are already in the mod, could be an option for customize for ourselves (morph power and length with sliders) please?

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

For me it works for the player. But sometimes NPCs don't work. No idea why. It seems that it tends to fail when inside a busy settlement, script lag perhaps?

By the way I still can't get NPC milking to work.

turns out, I did some testing on milking (and I can't get it to work either so it looks like bug finding for me then)

edit-> I found where the bug is and fixed it (have no idea why it broke(it was working when I made it)

also I will be spending some time removing some of the more useless code (mainly the NPC Code which is pointless now)

4 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

the spawn of baby bits and biomass sack is still too high, i almost never find a womb/egg/baby in enemies, i think you should let us chose the spawn chance of those things, in my case for example i dont want biomass sacks and baby bits at all so i would disable it

do you have the Healthcare magazines/perks? because they govern it by design

(because you couldn't save the babies/eggs without the knowledge of "how to save them")