2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Heya, where can I possibly find veterinary magazines?

Look at Mod configure in ecs menü where you can save and stuff. There go to Wasteland Dairy Help and magazines, gives tipps on where to find them. There's also a note you can find in Vault 111 that gives the same hints. If you're not patient you can also just search this post. I was a dumbass and asked already, so a few pages back someone told me where most of them are.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, Joaquin69 said:

Hey, I've run into an overlay related problem. I equipped a blood extractor needle, and took it off after a while. Since then bloody arm overlay keeps appearing on my character. The main issue is that overlay keeps duplicating itself over time. After a while I ended up with around 15 or so bloody arm overlays. Anything I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks.

i'm in a similar position.  I get the bug you're talking about, but i also have random cum effects reapplying after i remove them via the LooksMenu (started after i first equipped the Milk Machine).  I also found, LooksMenu ->Body->Skin, there's $female_facial and $female_facial_glow that give the dreaded dark face bug and i can't seem to remove them.  Clicking on them clears the bug for a while, but they are still listed there.

5 hours ago, Daijena said:

Look at Mod configure in ecs menü where you can save and stuff. There go to Wasteland Dairy Help and magazines, gives tipps on where to find them. There's also a note you can find in Vault 111 that gives the same hints. If you're not patient you can also just search this post. I was a dumbass and asked already, so a few pages back someone told me where most of them are.

Did you put umlauts over the u in menu? How did you do that???

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Okay, I'm almost through all of the magazine locations, and I'm just wondering: isn't there supposed to be a magazine that adds, like, a veterinary station, like the planned parenthood station? I'm getting a little nervous.

it should be there, there is no Perks to unlock it.

but I will have a look

maybe it is invisible

edit-> I had a look at my save (no Perks) and the Wasteland Dairy was the invisible one(in the menu) but it still exists

20210128181426_1.jpg

20210128181430_1.jpg

20210128181432_1.jpg

20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

use the MCM command, I messed up something in Fo4edit

In case you didn't see my earlier comment, I did use the MCM command. Still only resisting, no success. And I tried for about 20 minutes, target was Ack-Ack who is on the list of enslaveable named raiders.

Also tried to see if I need to reduce her health like in Pokemon, sadly she still ignored my Pokeballs and instead filled me full of bullets.

40 minutes ago, Daijena said:

Still resiting, tried for 7 minutes

(and yes the file you gave me has highest possible priority in the mod order)

next time, you are in the game

while Ack-Ack is in your view

go into console, and select her (make sure she is selected)

take a screenshot and sent it here

(it might be possible that another mod has overridden her)

like this (see image)

20210119152926_1.jpg

21 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

next time, you are in the game

while Ack-Ack is in your view

go into console, and select her (make sure she is selected)

take a screenshot and sent it here

(it might be possible that another mod has overridden her)

like this (see image)

20210128110047_1.jpg.ba558a416eaad6831f8379e0fb86c6e3.jpg

Besides your mod and Cbbe I don't really have nay other mods (besides those necesary for them to work)

50 minutes ago, Daijena said:

20210128110047_1.jpg.ba558a416eaad6831f8379e0fb86c6e3.jpg

Besides your mod and Cbbe I don't really have nay other mods (besides those necesary for them to work)

(download and) load Fo4edit

Load everything

search for 6b85b

take a screenshot of it

because just before I did it twice ,

1. using the syringe (works)

2. using the MCM command (works)

and there is an option in MCM under "something" with Enslavement option (Kill, Delete or Do Nothing)

and also it works if the NPC is Dead (I am going to do something about in MCM)

edit-> try the file

20210128213138_1.jpg

20210128213211_1.jpg

20210128213424_1.jpg

INVB_Enslavement.esp

25 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

(download and) load Fo4edit

Load everything

search for 6b85b

take a screenshot of it

because just before I did it twice ,

1. using the syringe (works)

2. using the MCM command (works)

and there is an option in MCM under "something" with Enslavement option (Kill, Delete or Do Nothing)

and also it works if the NPC is Dead (I am going to do something about in MCM)

edit-> try the file

1121239748_Fallout4.png.4949f0568e8fd9436c56a4325548cd8f.png

Okay, so, I got knocked-up by a deathclaw, and Family Planning (I guess?) gave me a quest to talk to the father. You can see the issue here. Maybe in a future update, could you add a patch with something like "your baby is on board, don't kill me" pheromones exuding from women (or men, whatever) knocked up by beasts to pacify the fathers? Also, I know there are perks to pacify beasts, but it seems as though no matter what level you are, deathclaws will always spawn a higher level.

51 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Okay, so, I got knocked-up by a deathclaw, and Family Planning (I guess?) gave me a quest to talk to the father. You can see the issue here. Maybe in a future update, could you add a patch with something like "your baby is on board, don't kill me" pheromones exuding from women (or men, whatever) knocked up by beasts to pacify the fathers? Also, I know there are perks to pacify beasts, but it seems as though no matter what level you are, deathclaws will always spawn a higher level.

I don't think so at this moment,

but I did rearrange the SetDaddy script to hopefully remove certain quests

51 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Where do the creatures hang out when they become kids? I'd like to know where my deathclaw kid disappeared to while I was sleeping. Do I need to assign them to a bed in the settlement?

they should just wander around however I will admit that mods can change a lot of stuff nowadays so I should do some testing with creatures and popular overhaul mods

55 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Okay, I've been to all of the magazine locations, and I didn't get all of the magazines, the one I believe I can note being Creature interacting with Chemicals. Do new magazines spawn when the locations reset at least, or do I need to use console commands to give myself the ones I'm missing?

I decided to add a Cheat Location Help to MCM

22 - Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry

Virgil's Laboratory

HalluciGen, Inc

Nahant Oceanological Research Lab - Near Boat

v2 changelog

New Version of FPE is required (Included in this pack)

Bug Fixes

MCM Changes

A lot more Perks (Requires the New FPE such as Monthly, Father and Harem Perks)

A new Magazine (Harem Seeker)

A few more things (that I cannot remember)

New Changes to FPE

Cumlation

Perks

Different Pregnancy Sizes and Lengths for different Creatures

Multibirth (with certain creatures) there is a chance to give birth before the final due date

if you had sex with a condom, then a Filled Condom will be created (creatures included)

Changes to Fusion Girl Morphs (Thanks to StaticPhobia's Final Farewell)

Family Planning Enhanced Installation Guide

Due to the work that I did, an small uninstallation of FPE is required

Please go to your Scripts Folder inside DATA and delete only the FPFP_ files please (You must keep everything else)

otherwise my changes will not work

edit-> I did notice a slight issue during recent testing but I am not sure why.

Basically I injected the player with the radchicken pregnancy syringe. receive the chicken perk but gave birth to a human

then I tested with a Cait Clone, it Works and a dogmeat, and it Works

38 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Like, in effect, or effective in the future?

yes, then (old version) and now (new version)

Family Planning Enhanced Installation Guide

Due to the work that I did, an small uninstallation of FPE is required

Please go to your Scripts Folder inside DATA and delete only the FPFP_ files please (You must keep everything else)

otherwise my changes will not work

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

edit-> I did notice a slight issue during recent testing but I am not sure why.

Basically I injected the player with the radchicken pregnancy syringe. receive the chicken perk but gave birth to a human

then I tested with a Cait Clone, it Works and a dogmeat, and it Works

That's one hell of an error. Arise, chicken! Arise! Oh... That's not a chicken...

I'm trying to birth as many powerful creatures as I can, leaving the eggs/offspring in different settlements to defend them in lieu of being unable to carry components, or having a hard time remembering what components are required, to build defenses. I guess I'm more passionate about extracting DNA from creatures than I am about making shooty things.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

That's one hell of an error. Arise, chicken! Arise! Oh... That's not a chicken...

I'm trying to birth as many powerful creatures as I can, leaving the eggs/offspring in different settlements to defend them in lieu of being unable to carry components, or having a hard time remembering what components are required, to build defenses. I guess I'm more passionate about extracting DNA from creatures than I am about making shooty things.

what makes it weird is that, it should be an all or nothing problem

I would understand if the chicken, dog and Cait Clone wouldn't work

but only having the chicken being bugged.

hopefully I will be able to resolve it soon

edit-> I found out why it is broken but why did it break

basically the quest records for Chicken and Rabbit and maybe more were deleted (I don't remember deleting them)

new edit-> I am truly an idiot, I just realised that it never worked with Rabbits or Chickens (because I never added the quests to do them in the first place (because you don't have sex with them))

so anyway, I am going to make a new version of More Creatures with them and more in it.

also because of recent events with this mod, I am reworking FPE_Bloatfly (which impregnates you when hit by a bloatfly projectile) to include more creature attacks (btw this mod was a beta from a year or two ago)