I decided to rework the baby feeding mechanic because it was fairly bad.

so now instead of Utility Wait of real time seconds (which causes issues)

now it uses game hours and it is fairly forgiving now.

so if it is set to 6 hour feeds and you wait 24 hours, you will feed the baby once (I don't care about realism anymore)

also removed the "Feeding Time"

Swingers Quarterly, position needs tweaking...

Spoiler

I just found Swingers Quarterly in my home in Sanctuary, hilarious cover.

The Position needs adjusting, its clipping into the new beds headrest. I was surprised and confused, when I found a couple of new beds, placed in a way that I never place them.

Then I realised, when I saw the magazine, that you had placed the beds as well.

Position and Location...

- Position... The middle of the bed would be better.

- Location... On a pre-existing object would be even better, as it doesn't add beds. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Possible locations for magazine...

- Root Cellar Bed, along with some sex toys, and sexy clothes. Keep it near the top or bottom of the bed, as the Campsite mod, and Backpack mod, adds a book to the middle of the bed.

- Shower Cubicle, along with sexy clothes and sex toys. Immersive, shower fun... Magazine on the floor, Sexy Clothes on the Toilet ( if it has a good floor model, if not. Just add it to the cupboard above the sink ), Dildo in the Sink.,.

Possible Perk addition... Light version of the Black Widow Perk, where you get additional effects against the opposite sex. Men or Women are 5% easier to persuade in dialogue.

Just some ideas, and position tweaking... If you don't like the ideas, then just ignore them... :)

I will change the location but I won't add any perks to it

because in my mind, it explains the romance options in the game (Vanilla or Sex Mods)

and the Female Gunners Mag explains Nora's skill with firearms

However I should make a new magazine or something for Power Armors

to explain how both Nate and Nora can both Pilot a Power Armor (when it was acquired perk in previous games)

edit-> I couldn't find a sexy Power armor picture suitable for this, so I used a picture from the Fallout 3 Survival Guide

also when working on the baby Feeding Script above, I decided to rework the Milking Scripts as well

instead of Real world Seconds, it now uses game world minutes.

V1.8 Changelog
----------------------------------------------
Reworked the Milkers (Clean vs infected milkers)
They now use game world minutes instead of real world seconds (so please unequip all milkers before updating)
I made and placed unique Milkers in the world

Reworked Baby Feeding to use game world minutes instead of real world seconds (so please unequip all babies before updating)

New Magazine with Perk(with location)

New Perk = Breast Control Allow you to increase and decrease the Players and NPC's Breasts
New Magazine with no Perk (Background story to explain Nora's(and other's) usage of Power Armor)
Readjusting some scripts
Cleaned up the potions/armors of the same object (IUD as an example, now you can only craft a syringe version)
Added Commands and hotkeys to its own MCM page (some commands require resources to work, some don't)
Such as...
Loyalty (doesn't require resources)
Instant Birth (Requires Instant Birth Syringe)
clean and edit the help files (Reordered the Hints to fit under each magazine.)

Added Hints to The locations of the Unique Milkers in MCM Help.

V1.8b

I made a slight mistake with Breast Control which has been fixed now

5 hours ago, SherrySnek said:

I have breast control but when I try to use the hotkey on Piper it tells me I need to have the perk.

Thanks for telling me,

I made a mistake in the script that governs the breast Control

also I forgot to change MCM

here is a main file overwrite it

I will be uploading a new main file soon with a change to MCM

made another mistake.

for some reason, the magic effects got swapped around

Before

Friendly NPC Capture is Hostile NPC Capture

Hostile NPC Capture is Friendly NPC Capture

Now

Friendly NPC Capture is Friendly NPC Capture

Hostile NPC Capture is Hostile NPC Capture

Will be posting a new Version shortly

New Changelogs (Why is it that you think you are finished but you are really not)

v1.8c Again Sorry about that

Added some fixes to INVB_Enslavement

Added Perks to Capturing

Intimidation Rank 3 to capture Unique NPC's for Free (MCM Command Only)

Wasteland Whisperer Rank 3 to capture Creatures for Free (MCM Command Only)

v1.8b Sorry about that

Minor change to a script that controls Breast Control

Minor Change to MCM to Add the location of the Breast Control Settings (it uses the same ones from Drinking Milk)

4 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

@Invictusblade I'm having this texture/mesh problem with enslaved pregnant females I encounter. I use JBE body & have it selected in FPE & Wasteland Dairy's MCM. The rest of the women in my game don't have this distortion & are fine so far.

Fallout4 10_27_2020 8_08_41 PM.png

I am not sure, I don't really use JBE but I will check it out

edit-> I downloaded JBE and did the stuff and I still don't know

See my Living Mod doesn't change the skin texture or mesh, it only changes the morph of the preexisting body

my Dead one does change the mesh. (to avoid the invisible body issue)

so you might have a dirty CBBE skin texture in your loose files

and I don't know why the NPC has an excessively large belly

(I Assume that you have your sliders set at Zero and not using Any Pregnant BodyGen's?)

Morph Size 5

20201029104252_1.thumb.jpg.f2057ef4624602e27ced088d479043a4.jpg

Morph Size 10

20201029104805_1.thumb.jpg.ffd3755429ddfc05cb34bf35f3f71ef7.jpg

Ok feel like a newb but how does the enslavement system in this work?I know there is a few mods out there that allow enslavement I am just debating just using this one and not others, but description seems a little vague. I get I can toggle it in the MCM but minus that I don't really get the options mean, I have found some sex slaves while exploring still alive and was wonder what in the world I could do with them, such as capturing them. Just like I am doing a charisma build run where I am pacifing raiders and gunners and not sure if just buisness should be the way to go or sort out how to use this ones enslavment system..

11 minutes ago, Zalzany said:

Ok feel like a newb but how does the enslavement system in this work?I know there is a few mods out there that allow enslavement I am just debating just using this one and not others, but description seems a little vague. I get I can toggle it in the MCM but minus that I don't really get the options mean, I have found some sex slaves while exploring still alive and was wonder what in the world I could do with them, such as capturing them. Just like I am doing a charisma build run where I am pacifing raiders and gunners and not sure if just buisness should be the way to go or sort out how to use this ones enslavment system..

I should really clean that up

so there is two ways to capture Unique NPC's (the List is in the Download page, they are mostly Female Unique Bosses)

1. Craft a Syringe Called Unique NPC AutoCage in Wasteland Dairy Crafting station and fire it into an unique NPC (or Press a command or hotkey in MCM)

2. Grow your player to gain Intimidation Rank 3 then Press a command or hotkey in MCM bypassing the Syringe (it is the Same command)

(I should make it cheaper, next Update)

These work on their Corpses as well

On 10/28/2020 at 5:37 PM, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure, I don't really use JBE but I will check it out

edit-> I downloaded JBE and did the stuff and I still don't know

See my Living Mod doesn't change the skin texture or mesh, it only changes the morph of the preexisting body

my Dead one does change the mesh. (to avoid the invisible body issue)

so you might have a dirty CBBE skin texture in your loose files

and I don't know why the NPC has an excessively large belly

(I Assume that you have your sliders set at Zero and not using Any Pregnant BodyGen's?)

Morph Size 5

20201029104252_1.thumb.jpg.f2057ef4624602e27ced088d479043a4.jpg

Morph Size 10

20201029104805_1.thumb.jpg.ffd3755429ddfc05cb34bf35f3f71ef7.jpg

The only other mod I'm using that deals with bodygen I assume is AAF FPE which is required by this mod. Other pregnant females in my game like random BOS or Raider girls I come across have correct JBE texture/mesh pregnant bodies with no distortions, only the enslaved pregnant girls are having this problem. Her belly is bigger because I set the belly bulge to either 5 or 6 in the MCM and I guess it may be stackin effects from AAF FPE maybe I'm not sure.  I don't have CBBE installed on my game so I don't think it could be that although it clearly looks like a texture/mesh mismatch. I'll dig around though & see what I can find thou. 

I don't know if it was meant to be removed or not but when I have the option ticked for the hint list to include the locations of the perk mags when installing the mod through vortex the list doesn't change. Sorry if I just missed something.

2 hours ago, gpong said:

I don't know if it was meant to be removed or not but when I have the option ticked for the hint list to include the locations of the perk mags when installing the mod through vortex the list doesn't change. Sorry if I just missed something.

I must have mess up something

it is located inside the hints folder but I haven't updated it lately

so it is fairly old

There's a small issue with the Fusion Girl morphing.

The areola steps could prolly be halved and the "Nipple Distance" could prolly be dropped, as amusing as it is ?

I looked if the source was included to make adjustments so you don't have to test everything, but as it isn't, a pic as it happens with the hotkey and the milker morphing.

Spoiler

20201031103617_1.jpg.64ce7452a1527197a2c45e0a8421d0c5.jpg

anyway thanks for all the work you keep doing with the mod :)

Possible Feature... MoleCow Disease

I know you have MoleRat Disease changed, but it still displays as MoleRat Disease -10 health.

I was messing around with the Creation Kit, and made a better version, in my opinion.

Disease name: MoleCow Disease ........No Quest name on it, just MoleCow Disease. It removes the feeling that you are getting screwed by Bethesda feeling, with only 1 cure.

Sicknesses: Charisma +1 ( Duration 360 days )

....................... ME_Morph_Milk_X10 ( Breast size increase, permanent would be good. )

....................... The Cow Disease that you already have assigned to it.

It's up to you, but I made myself a small add-on for my own game, and it looks great in-game.

Adding MoleCow lore text to a lot of the Vault 88 monitors would also be a bit of immersion. Along with maybe a MoleCow Monthly Magazine...

If you don't like the ideas, then just ignore this post.. :)

MoleCow Disease.jpg

What are the exact conditions for obtaining breast milk from NPC?

I found vault 81 perk magazines, made some sterilise empty milk bottles and all types of Milker, put them into custom race npc's inventory and equipped milker to npc. 

But I couldn't get any breast milk from custom race NPC. I want to know exact conditions for obtaining breast milk from NPC. Please help.

9 minutes ago, borninmarch said:

What are the exact conditions for obtaining breast milk from NPC?

I found vault 81 perk magazines, made some sterilise empty milk bottles and all types of Milker, put them into custom race npc's inventory and equiped milker to npc. 

But I couldn't get any breast milk from custom race NPC. I want to know exact conditions for obtaining breast milk from NPC. Please help.

so a while ago, I decided to change how NPC's Milking works because of issues it had

you now need to wait a day or so for milk to start appearing in the workshop inventory

(controlled by Workshop Options in MCM

19 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so a while ago, I decided to change how NPC's Milking works because of issues it had

you now need to wait a day or so for milk to start appearing in the workshop inventory

(controlled by Workshop Options in MCM

Oh, that means I can't get breast milk from npc by using portable milker? Only I can get them using workshop furnitures?

1 hour ago, borninmarch said:

Oh, that means I can't get breast milk from npc by using portable milker? Only I can get them using workshop furnitures?

no I mean when I made the Workshop furniture, I then change the Portable Milkers to act the same way.

1. NPC's wear Milker

2. Wait a day

3. Milk appears in Workshop

4. repeat steps 2 and 3

Hi, i installed this mod several times, but everytime i go to Mod Configuration menu says  INVB_WastelandDairy.esp plugin is missing. I have been trying around several times and can't seem to make it work.

Not sure what i am doing wrong. I use Nexus Mod Manager for all my mods, but i don't believe this is the problem.

34 minutes ago, Soulshout said:

Hi, i installed this mod several times, but everytime i go to Mod Configuration menu says  INVB_WastelandDairy.esp plugin is missing. I have been trying around several times and can't seem to make it work.

Not sure what i am doing wrong. I use Nexus Mod Manager for all my mods, but i don't believe this is the problem.

ok, time to look in the data folder

if it is not there, then do a manual install of the mod

1. open the zip

2. copy the files you want into Fallout 4 Data folder

3. enable it in Mod Manager

7 hours ago, Soulshout said:

I've had this happen loads of times with Mod Organizer 2, after updates, or re-installs. I checked the Plug-In section, and found the Plug-In wasn't turned on. I just turned it on,...

I've had mods turned on, and the plug-in's not turned on.

But you are using Nexus Mod Manager, which I haven't used in a long, long, long time. Soo... I don't know if it applies...