The toilet paper is all gone

Zor2k13

Just read a funny german article about how TP production might be partially endangered due to waste paper becoming scarce (Tp is 50/50 fresh / waste paper afaik). click

Basic message is there isn't enough waste paper due to production / shopping shut down, so waste paper is becoming scarce for production companies locally.

11 minutes ago, Swanky said:

Just read a funny german article about how TP production might be partially endangered due to waste paper becoming scarce (Tp is 50/50 fresh / waste paper afaik). click

yes, germany is environmentally conscious and therefore is waste paper valuable.
there is even quarrel, who can collect the waste paper, urban collecting company or private people. 

Spoiler

On 3/18/2020 at 1:22 AM, FauxFurry said:

If you can get a bidet, get a bidet.

I just love this reply xD.

I use it EVERY DAY and I felt so bad when I went to live in Germany for 2 years... They don't have it (Or at least is rare...). Wash your intimity without it it's not the same xD.

46 minutes ago, DovahKya said:

I use it EVERY DAY and I felt so bad when I went to live in Germany for 2 years... They don't have it (Or at least is rare...). Wash your intimity without it it's not the same xD.

I don't recall ever seeing one at all in the UK, we're a right bunch of dirty bastards over here :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I don't recall ever seeing one at all in the UK, we're a right bunch of dirty bastards over here :classic_smile:

Well I don't say other ppl are dirty, I just think that is comfy to have a bidet, for those that have always used it it's just a pain can't use it. For those who never used it I don't think it change so much, but maybe would be usefull have one of it in this times that the toilet paper is so wanted.

4 hours ago, DovahKya said:

but you have forgotten one, not everyone has their own big house, most people live in rental apartments.
and the landlord decides whether there is such luxury *Bidet*!
Most of the rent houses are also a bit older, these became too back then time only with a bath or shower and toilet built!
a modernization is not always possible *lack of space*, if the possibility exists then the landlord does not bear the costs, no the tenant bears the costs!
and with a complete renovation of the apartment can it very quickly become very expensive. :classic_wink:

8 minutes ago, winny257 said:

but you have forgotten one, not everyone has their own big house, most people live in rental apartments.
and the landlord decides whether there is such luxury *Bidet*!
Most of the rent houses are also a bit older, these became too back then time only with a bath or shower and toilet built!
a modernization is not always possible *lack of space*, if the possibility exists then the landlord does not bear the costs, no the tenant bears the costs!
and with a complete renovation of the apartment can it very quickly become very expensive. :classic_wink:

they have ones that do not need to be incorporated into the toilet.

Spoiler

61hV17ccGjL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

18 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

they have ones that do not need to be incorporated into the toilet.

Reveal hidden contents

61hV17ccGjL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Yes that's OK, but how do you get your ass dry again?
either with toilet paper or a towel. 
for me is Toilet paper enough, because I shower almost every day.
you know something like that, I already, this I have 25 years of my life used. :classic_smile:

Spoiler

1200px-Plumpsklo.jpg

15 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you have two and one is always empty the empty one would blow air?

or you could use a hair dryer?

I mean really if you can't think of a way to dry off your junk, then what hope is there for you. ?

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

you have two and one is always empty the empty one would blow air?

or you could use a hair dryer?

I mean really if you can't think of a way to dry off your junk, then what hope is there for you. ?

Toilet paper *Happy End* :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

CW6cneOWEAAChHh.jpg

22 minutes ago, winny257 said:

Toilet paper *Happy End* :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

CW6cneOWEAAChHh.jpg

The whole point of the topic is the toilet paper is all gone. ?

You're the kind of person that when asked, "You are stuck alone on a deserted island what do you do?"

your answer is TAKE A SPACESHIP! ?

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The whole point of the topic is the toilet paper is all gone. ?

You're the kind of person that when asked, "You are stuck alone on a deserted island what do you do?"

your answer is TAKE A SPACESHIP! ?

to the first sentence: Nope there are toilet paper.

to the second sentence: on an island there is that

Spoiler

kuerbis_2011jpg.jpg3759172-klette-gro%C3%9Fe-bl%C3%A4tter-agrosseklette024.jpg

and lots of water. :classic_smile:
stupid can one be, but you always have to know how to help yourself! :classic_wink:

On 3/28/2020 at 4:33 PM, winny257 said:

either with toilet paper or a towel. 
for me is Toilet paper enough, because I shower almost every day.
you know something like that, I already, this I have 25 years of my life used. :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

1200px-Plumpsklo.jpg

Ha,Ha! I have one of those too! Also in my backyard, although yours is in better condition and fancier.

Archived