The toilet paper is all gone

On 4/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, gregathit said:

Wow.  The amount of free time to make these overdubs is strong with this one.  LOL!!!

True, but the talent required to dub in words that so closely match the mouth movements, coupled with words that actually make alternate sense amazes me.  I'm glad someone has this kind of talent, 'cause I sure don't.

8 hours ago, AKM said:

True, but the talent required to dub in words that so closely match the mouth movements, coupled with words that actually make alternate sense amazes me.  I'm glad someone has this kind of talent, 'cause I sure don't.

I agree wholeheartedly on the talent that this takes.  Definitely well done.   My point was this had to have taken a bunch of time.........which unfortunately a bunch of folks now have.  ?

• 3 weeks later...

Finally the toilet paper is starting to come back. Half the usual stock is now showing up daily in my nearby store since lockdowns are being lifted and people are going back to work. Somehow people going back to work and... going at work instead of home seems to take stress off the consumer tp market. Now that there is actually "some" toilet paper available I have to remember to buy it more often than I normally did from now on so I don't get caught short again later on. I'm sure this stupid lockdown crap will happen again since this is still an election year and this whole virus thing is shaping up to look like one big political weapon.

21 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

this is still an election year and this whole virus thing is shaping up to look like one big political weapon.

What? No, they wouldn't do that!   Ha, hahahahaha.   You are so correct on that.