8 minutes ago, Zedonhia said:

Here you go! Ty for helping out :)

Stph.png

Stph2.png

Papyrus.0.log 65.22 kB · 0 downloads

Your log shows no trace of the mod. Like it is not even installed. You could try to reinstall the mod, but in any case you should check that the mod's file are actually in your Data directory. Basically, if you unpack the .7z file that you downloaded, everything in the "_base" folder should be in Fallout's Data directory. Also check that the .esp plugin file is actually enabled in your mod manager.

5 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Your log shows no trace of the mod. Like it is not even installed. You could try to reinstall the mod, but in any case you should check that the mod's file are actually in your Data directory. Basically, if you unpack the .7z file that you downloaded, everything in the "_base" folder should be in Fallout's Data directory. Also check that the .esp plugin file is actually enabled in your mod manager.

I tried, with no success :/ I'll try some other time to fix it 

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

How would that work? NPCs don't get rads...

They actually do. There's literally a rad gun in the game that you can kill NPC's with "gamma gun".. The gist is that Bethesda made that most NPC's in game if not all are invinsible to damage from environmental rads so they don't drop dead like flies.

21 minutes ago, Durante said:

They actually do. There's literally a rad gun in the game that you can kill NPC's with "gamma gun". And your followers can get rads too. The gist is that Bethesda made that most NPC's in game if not all are invinsible to damage from environmental rads.

And that actually increases their rads (i.e. visible with "getav rads"?) or does it just do damage to them? That would make it possible to apply at least a very basic variation of this mod to them... Could be fun to see enemies deform when you hit them in combat :D

9 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

And that actually increases their rads (i.e. visible with "getav rads"?) or does it just do damage to them? That would make it possible to apply at least a very basic variation of this mod to them... Could be fun to see enemies deform when you hit them in combat :D

Well I did a crude test, it doesn't seem to count rads. It has something to do with the perk system, that it's only applied to player.  Sigh.. It's a mystery still, since some time ago I've literally seen some settlers die from hanging around radioactive barrels in starlight-drive in, but this might have been patched?

You could still give them rads with setav though, maybe as a random distributor of rads and then apply this mod.

8 hours ago, Rosty said:

I try this mod but for some reason it doesn't work, I made sure to writte well the names and all but doesn't have any changes 

Please upload your papyrus log covering situations where you took rads. Additionally you could provide the MCM settings file (Fallout4/Data/MCM/Settings/LenA_RadMorphing.ini) if you want me to have a look at that.

7 hours ago, DailyDouble said:

Tried using CBBE curvy in bodyslide for all outfits. i used the pre-made settings for CBBE sliders that came with the mod. it had 0 effect.  Am i doing something wrong?

Did you build the outfits with morphs enabled?

Upload a papyrus log and I will take a look.

49 minutes ago, krowly said:

Hello! Love the idea of your mod. Unfortunatly it does'n twork for me. I have build the outfits with morphs enabled (.tri files are in place)

Could you  please take a look at my papyrus log? Thanks a lot in advance

ScreenShot1.png

Papyrus.0.log 110.91 kB · 1 download

[05/03/2020 - 03:02:55PM] Cannot open store for class "bodygen", missing file?

BodyGen is missing. I always thought that was part of BodySlide, but looking it up now it may be connected to LooksMenu instead... Do you have LooksMenu installed? If not, that may be the cause. And if installing LooksMenu indeed fixes it for you please let me know so that I can update the requirements for this mod.

19 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:
[05/03/2020 - 03:02:55PM] Cannot open store for class "bodygen", missing file?

BodyGen is missing. I always thought that was part of BodySlide, but looking it up now it may be connected to LooksMenu instead... Do you have LooksMenu installed? If not, that may be the cause. And if installing LooksMenu indeed fixes it for you please let me know so that I can update the requirements for this mod.

Yes, I have installed LooksMenu and its working awesome now. Thank you very much for cool mod and super quick help!

ScreenShot2.png

13 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Please upload your papyrus log covering situations where you took rads. Additionally you could provide the MCM settings file (Fallout4/Data/MCM/Settings/LenA_RadMorphing.ini) if you want me to have a look at that.

Hi, I saw your comment about LooksMenu and turns out I didn't have it, is working well now n_n b

If you are a male, running with the Unique Body mod but would like to use this mod and see his female companions breasts grow from radiation exposure, can that be done?  

I was able to successful use this mod using a female avatar but now as a male avatar, I can't get my female companions exposed to radiation too.

Thanks in advance for the reply

2 hours ago, 2ManyMods said:

If you are a male, running with the Unique Body mod but would like to use this mod and see his female companions breasts grow from radiation exposure, can that be done?  

I was able to successful use this mod using a female avatar but now as a male avatar, I can't get my female companions exposed to radiation too.

Thanks in advance for the reply

I would imagine that should work. While there is no companion-only setting, the breast sliders (I'd assume) exist only for female bodies so they should morph a female companion without having any effect on a male player. Keep in mind that the player is the one having to take rads as the player's rads value is the lever for all morphs.

If it doesn't work, feel free to upload a papyrus log.

8 hours ago, krowly said:

Yes, I have installed LooksMenu and its working awesome now. Thank you very much for cool mod and super quick help!

ScreenShot2.png

5 hours ago, Rosty said:

Hi, I saw your comment about LooksMenu and turns out I didn't have it, is working well now n_n b

Thanks for letting me know. I'll add LooksMenu to the requirements with the next update.

21 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Did you build the outfits with morphs enabled?

Upload a papyrus log and I will take a look.

i did build my outfits with morphs enabled, bodies too.  Unfortunately i don't know how to use papyrus logs properly.  It doesnt display anything on the radiation.  I don't have looks menu installed though, could that be the issue?

1 hour ago, DailyDouble said:

i did build my outfits with morphs enabled, bodies too.  Unfortunately i don't know how to use papyrus logs properly.  It doesnt display anything on the radiation.  I don't have looks menu installed though, could that be the issue?

Yes, BodyGen is part of LooksMenu and needed to apply the morphs in game.

BTW, this page describes how to enable papyrus logging and where to find the log files: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging