21 hours ago, Zedonhia said:

For some reason the Doctor in Far Harbor doesn't reset morphs ?

Are you using any mods that alter doctors in any way? Horizon would be one example that is known to break the doctor reset.

In any case, please upload your papyrus log covering an attempt to heal rads at the Far Harbor doctor if you want me to look into it.

9 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello Len

I found a little problem with your mod. 

when our character is morphed via your mod and we drink a nuka cola, the morphing resets. Even with "only doctors can ...." activated!

if you can do something it would be nice

cordially

Please upload a papyrus log covering this incident and I'll look into it.

9 hours ago, Dimon78707 said:

You set which bodyparts changing and how strong. I want to save this settings somehow

The settings are saved the moment you change them. Independent of any save game. Does that not happen for you?

How do you install the mod? If you use a mod manager, which one?

It seems that MO2 does not handle MCM correctly and fails to create the .ini file that saves the config.

If that is your issue, you should be able to solve it by copying

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\LenA_RadMorphing\settings.ini

to

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

Next time you change something in MCM it should be saved in the new .ini file.

56 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Please upload a papyrus log covering this incident and I'll look into it.

thank you for answer 

i have un-installed and re-installed and now it's work

I don't know why this bugged

RESOLVED

19 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

The settings are saved the moment you change them. Independent of any save game. Does that not happen for you?

How do you install the mod? If you use a mod manager, which one?

It seems that MO2 does not handle MCM correctly and fails to create the .ini file that saves the config.

If that is your issue, you should be able to solve it by copying

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\LenA_RadMorphing\settings.ini

to

Next time you change something in MCM it should be saved in the new .ini file.

Sorry I did not describes it properly. I meant save them and then somehow copy to the other computer or on this after game reinstallation

6 minutes ago, Dimon78707 said:

Sorry I did not describes it properly. I meant save them and then somehow copy to the other computer or on this after game reinstallation

In that case all you need to do is copy the second .ini file mentioned in my last post. That's where the MCM settings are stored.

Hello

I would like to know if it was possible for you to add an option on the clothing slots which are removed when we reach x% of rad?

indeed I just realized that when our character reaches a level of rads "x%" the slot "x" of the item (s) is unequipped and if we take radaway the body does not return to its initial form (options " only the doctors can ... "activated) and the rate of rads becomes normal again .... but if the rate becomes normal then one can put back the clothes because your mod sees that there is no more radiation.

I would like to know if it was therefore possible for you to add a on/off function (function linked to the option "only the doctors can ...") which would ensure that we cannot put these clothes back on unless we go to the doctor in order to get treatment?

cordially

5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello

I would like to know if it was possible for you to add an option on the clothing slots which are removed when we reach x% of rad?

indeed I just realized that when our character reaches a level of rads "x%" the slot "x" of the item (s) is unequipped and if we take radaway the body does not return to its initial form (options " only the doctors can ... "activated) and the rate of rads becomes normal again .... but if the rate becomes normal then one can put back the clothes because your mod sees that there is no more radiation.

I would like to know if it was therefore possible for you to add a on/off function (function linked to the option "only the doctors can ...") which would ensure that we cannot put these clothes back on unless we go to the doctor in order to get treatment?

cordially

That's a bug that I am aware of, just haven't found the time to fix it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Sudnos said:

Hi! Tried to make this work but nothing happens. I can see the set-up menus in MCM, but nothing changes in-game when I take rads.

CBBE, Bodyslide, F4SE, MCM installed and up to date.

P.S. also, debug option to give some irradiated blood also not working, I think that's because of Horizon.

Papyrus.0.log 229.72 kB · 1 download LenA_RadMorphing.ini 280 B · 1 download

Hmm, weird. Just like Zedonhia's log a while ago, your log file does not contain a single line related to Rad Morphing Redux. Best I can do is give you the same advice:

Your log shows no trace of the mod. Like it is not even installed. You could try to reinstall the mod, but in any case you should check that the mod's file are actually in your Data directory. Basically, if you unpack the .7z file that you downloaded, everything in the "_base" folder should be in Fallout's Data directory. Also check that the .esp plugin file is actually enabled in your mod manager.

12 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Hmm, weird. Just like Zedonhia's log a while ago, your log file does not contain a single line related to Rad Morphing Redux. Best I can do is give you the same advice:

Thx, always forget to check this. Yeah, esp not enabled.

How do you check if a mesh is "morph enabled"? I'm having a weird issue with my favourite outfit, The Kite's Vault-Tec Slavesuit. Of course I can build the outfit parts fine, but for some reason the inner parts (plastic top and vault bra) don't morph, even though the outfit itself does. I've built, batch built, and rebuilt in every combination, checking build morphs on and off and for some reason the top just refuses to morph with the rest of the outfit. Any ideas why it wouldn't be building morphs correctly?

4 hours ago, lrk19 said:

How do you check if a mesh is "morph enabled"? I'm having a weird issue with my favourite outfit, The Kite's Vault-Tec Slavesuit. Of course I can build the outfit parts fine, but for some reason the inner parts (plastic top and vault bra) don't morph, even though the outfit itself does. I've built, batch built, and rebuilt in every combination, checking build morphs on and off and for some reason the top just refuses to morph with the rest of the outfit. Any ideas why it wouldn't be building morphs correctly?

Scratch that, apparently it's the armour that's broken regarding morphs. Found a fix someone else posted.

5 hours ago, lrk19 said:

31 minutes ago, lrk19 said:

Scratch that, apparently it's the armour that's broken regarding morphs. Found a fix someone else posted.

it is because Niero used Object Modification to add and remove pieces from his armors

but this bypasses BodyMorphing so it doesn't work

I have three solutions (both are fairly hard(two of them are roughly the same method)

1. merge the armors in Outfit Studio

2. add the missing armors to the mod then have them as separated armor pieces

3. add the missing armors to the mod then merge them to the main armor piece

Hi Guys,

I've just installed this mod and it works great with my female characters (Fusion Girl)!  My question is, does this work also for male characters (Bodytalk)?  I can't seem to make the morphs work.  I'm using the correct names in the XML file for Bodytalk but my male character won't change due to radiation.  I always build the outfits and bodies with Morphs and change them often in Looksmenu.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Rdawgx said:

Hi Guys,

I've just installed this mod and it works great with my female characters (Fusion Girl)!  My question is, does this work also for male characters (Bodytalk)?  I can't seem to make the morphs work.  I'm using the correct names in the XML file for Bodytalk but my male character won't change due to radiation.  I always build the outfits and bodies with Morphs and change them often in Looksmenu.

Thanks!

I never tried it with a male body. If morphing works in Looksmenu I would expect the mod to work as well. I can take a look at your papyrus log if you want. Maybe I can spot something that hints at the issue.

2 hours ago, Rdawgx said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

I never tried it with a male body. If morphing works in Looksmenu I would expect the mod to work as well. I can take a look at your papyrus log if you want. Maybe I can spot something that hints at the issue.

I looked at a source file of your script

and each of your BodyGen.SetMorph's is set to true, such as

BodyGen.SetMorph(companion, True, SliderNames[idxSlider], kwMorph, OriginalCompanionMorphs[offsetIdx + idxSlider] + morph)

true is female

false is male

or the very least that is what I make of it

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I looked at a source file of your script

and each of your BodyGen.SetMorph's is set to true, such as

BodyGen.SetMorph(companion, True, SliderNames[idxSlider], kwMorph, OriginalCompanionMorphs[offsetIdx + idxSlider] + morph)

true is female

false is male

or the very least that is what I make of it

Good catch. That seems to be the problem.

void BodyMorphInterface::SetMorph(Actor * actor, bool isFemale, const BSFixedString & morph, BGSKeyword * keyword, float value)

BodyMorphInterface.cpp

Guess I should check the gender if the target actor first and adjust the call accordingly.

I can certainly say that I appreciate the creation of this mod as it's one of the very few methods of messing with the player's body through environment rather than their or the enemy's actions directly...at least among those I could find.

Now, would it be possible to attach debuffs to the mod's morphing? For example, if morphs are increased by 50, movement speed is decreased by 25% or if they pass a certain threshold, agility and perception are decreased by a certain amount and sprinting is disabled and so on. It is certainly possible to do the latter by simply checking how high your rads are (there already are mods that give debuffs depending on how bad it gets), but I can't recall anything looking at morphs to do this sort of stuff. With these debuffs, morphs not being reset by reducing rads would give a better reason to visit a doctor.

This mod already does unequip armor based on a threshold, but I haven't looked at how things work on the inside yet.

36 minutes ago, Obryanov said:

I can certainly say that I appreciate the creation of this mod as it's one of the very few methods of messing with the player's body through environment rather than their or the enemy's actions directly...at least among those I could find.

Now, would it be possible to attach debuffs to the mod's morphing? For example, if morphs are increased by 50, movement speed is decreased by 25% or if they pass a certain threshold, agility and perception are decreased by a certain amount and sprinting is disabled and so on. It is certainly possible to do the latter by simply checking how high your rads are (there already are mods that give debuffs depending on how bad it gets), but I can't recall anything looking at morphs to do this sort of stuff. With these debuffs, morphs not being reset by reducing rads would give a better reason to visit a doctor.

This mod already does unequip armor based on a threshold, but I haven't looked at how things work on the inside yet.

Should be possible. Not completely dynamic with the strength of the debuff directly related to the morphs (at least not from what I've found so far), but fixed debuffs that are applied and removed at certain thresholds shouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time that I can dedicate to modding right now. I'll try to fix the known bugs as soon as I get a chance but I don't think I'll be tackling any new features anytime soon.

11 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Should be possible. Not completely dynamic with the strength of the debuff directly related to the morphs (at least not from what I've found so far), but fixed debuffs that are applied and removed at certain thresholds shouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time that I can dedicate to modding right now. I'll try to fix the known bugs as soon as I get a chance but I don't think I'll be tackling any new features anytime soon.

Ah, it's alright. I want to take a look at it myself although for some reasons, not all MGEFs seem to work and I'm generally terrible at this

13 minutes ago, Obryanov said:

Ah, it's alright. I want to take a look at it myself although for some reasons, not all MGEFs seem to work

Full source code is included in the download. If you actually want to give it a shot by forking or contributing I could also mirror the repository on github as that would include the actual project structure and build scripts (FOMOD assembling, building MCM variations from templates, changing version number in all places).

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Full source code is included in the download. If you actually want to give it a shot by forking or contributing I could also mirror the repository on github as that would include the actual project structure and build scripts (FOMOD assembling, building MCM variations from templates, changing version number in all places).

Good to know. I doubt anything will come out of it, but I'm still curious enough to try

• 3 weeks later...