9 hours ago, asdf935 said:

Is there a setting I missed? After auto-unequipping apparel from a given slot (11, for instance) the CSL replacer's ripping sound plays on a loop until my rads are back below the unequip threshold.

Could be a conflict with another mod. Do you use anything that forces items to be equipped? That could end in an infinite loop of unequipping (this mod) and reequipping (other mod) items.

Papyrus log should tell us more. 

9 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Could be a conflict with another mod. Do you use anything that forces items to be equipped? That could end in an infinite loop of unequipping (this mod) and reequipping (other mod) items.

Papyrus log should tell us more. 

No mods that force-equip items. I don't even have an item that takes up slot 11 in my inventory - let me get a papyrus log real quick.

EDIT: It only happens while being constantly irradiated - in a glowing storm, for instance. Probably plays the sound every time it attempts to unequip an item, whether or not it was successful.

Papyrus.0.log

On 6/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, asdf935 said:

No mods that force-equip items. I don't even have an item that takes up slot 11 in my inventory - let me get a papyrus log real quick.

EDIT: It only happens while being constantly irradiated - in a glowing storm, for instance. Probably plays the sound every time it attempts to unequip an item, whether or not it was successful.

Papyrus.0.log 42.89 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like the items that causes problems is the PMC Operator Outfit. Slot 11 contains "Tital/PMC/TomaHawk/PMC_Underarmor_F" which it tries to unequip each time you take rads. The mod detects no reequipping inbetween so it looks like the unequip just doesn't work.

Interestingly enough in the beginning of your log the issue does not present itself. You seem to be wearing the PMC outfit (or parts of it) in slot 11 and slot 3. Both get unequipped and the next time slots are checked nothing needs to be unequipped.

Then you put on the PMC Operator Outfit (taking up slots 4040 = 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 3) and now the mod tries to remove it from slot 11 (and only slot 11, no slot 3 this time) everytime rads change but apparently fails to do so.

I will add a check to see if the unequipped slot is actually empty before playing a sound. That should at least get rid of the looping sound issue. Although I'm still not clear on why the outfit cannot be removed. Do outfits have a primary slot and only that can be used to remove them? That could explain why it was apparently successfully removed in the first instance in your log file if slot 3 is this primary slot...

Do you have  slot 11 and slot 3 on different slider sets? Or why was slot 3 only removed in the first case, but not later?

17 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Do you have  slot 11 and slot 3 on different slider sets? Or why was slot 3 only removed in the first case, but not later?

Slots 11 and 3 are removed on different slider sets, 30% and 60% respectively.

17 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Then you put on the PMC Operator Outfit (taking up slots 4040 = 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 3)

Now I'm confused - ArmorKeywords(?) changes the slots for this armor (FO4Edit shows me 33 and 36-40).

Sorry to be a pain, hopefully this helps though!

5 hours ago, asdf935 said:

Slots 11 and 3 are removed on different slider sets, 30% and 60% respectively.

Now I'm confused - ArmorKeywords(?) changes the slots for this armor (FO4Edit shows me 33 and 36-40).

Sorry to be a pain, hopefully this helps though!

The slots still fit. The unequip method works with the slot index instead of the number you see in FO4Edit. So they are basically shifted by 30.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

19 hours ago, RiperToTo said:

some sliders do not work
same thing with the looksmenu

Which sliders don't work for you? Could you please upload your settings and a papyrus log that covers a situation in which those sliders should be affected.

Male chars currently don't get morphed at all, so if that is the not-working sliders are on males than no need to upload anything.

As of today's update (v0.6.1) male chars should get morphed as well.

I finally managed to spend a couple of hours with my gaming rig today and was able to update the mod.

Version 0.6.1 should fix the three pending bugs reported earlier this year:

• Bugfix: Force-unequipped items could be re-quipped with lower rads even though doctor-only unmorphing was enabled.
  • Bugfix: Morphs only applied to female actors.
  • Bugfix: Items that could not be unequipped triggered unequip sounds over and over again while taking rads.

Since the previous version seemed rather stable apart from those three issues, I will leave v0.6.0 available for download in case I introduced other bugs along with the fixes. That way you can go back to the previous version if anything major breaks with the latest update.

My next chance to make any changes will probably not be before August or September. I will still check the forums and read your logs in case of issues with the mod but I won't be able to test/compile/publish any updates while away from my main computer.

4 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Which sliders don't work for you? Could you please upload your settings and a papyrus log that covers a situation in which those sliders should be affected.

Male chars currently don't get morphed at all, so if that is the not-working sliders are on males than no need to upload anything.

As of today's update (v0.6.1) male chars should get morphed as well.

some breasts and belly sliders and maybe other

Papyrus.0.log

1 minute ago, RiperToTo said:

what settings do you need? fallout4.ini?

The mod's MCM file (or screenshots from the MCM menu):

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

And a papyrus log covering a situation where the sliders should have changed.

1 minute ago, LenAnderson said:

What body is this? CBBE? In that case the "Pregnant" slider's internal name is "PregnancyBelly"

<Slider name="PregnancyBelly" displayname="Pregnant" />

Do the other sliders work?

i used and "PregnancyBelly", but don't work. Breast sliders too

8 minutes ago, RiperToTo said:

yep. Not work when naked

In your original post, did you mean that changing sliders directly in LooksMenu does not work either? Because then that's what you need to fix first. This mod just tells LooksMenu to change some sliders, and if LooksMenu is already not working there's nothing this mod can do.

I can't get this to work at all.

I have BodySlide, LooksMenu, this mod for sure enabled. I have CBBE body installed.

I can change the sliders in the LooksMenu advanced body settings, and the changes work. I can see the menu for this mod in my MCM with the correct settings, and I can have it display slots. The only thing it ever prints in a log is the normal message it posts when resetting the mod:

[LenARM] ForgetState: isCalledByUser=True; ForgetStateCalledByUserCount=0; IsForgetStateBusy=False
[LenARM]   show warning
[LenARM] ForgetStateCounterReset; ForgetStateCalledByUserCount=1

BodySlide built with .tris, default CBBE settings selected. Again, sliders work 100% in the looks menu.

I feel like I've done absolutely everything at this point and it just refuses to work. I seem to have this same terrible luck with Skyrim morph mods which just makes this even more frustrating.

1 hour ago, Catastrophic said:

I can't get this to work at all.

I have BodySlide, LooksMenu, this mod for sure enabled. I have CBBE body installed.

I can change the sliders in the LooksMenu advanced body settings, and the changes work. I can see the menu for this mod in my MCM with the correct settings, and I can have it display slots. The only thing it ever prints in a log is the normal message it posts when resetting the mod:

BodySlide built with .tris, default CBBE settings selected. Again, sliders work 100% in the looks menu.

I feel like I've done absolutely everything at this point and it just refuses to work. I seem to have this same terrible luck with Skyrim morph mods which just makes this even more frustrating.

Could you upload a full log covering situations where something should happen?

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

Could you upload a full log covering situations where something should happen?

Okay.

I disabled every mod that wasn't related to this, checked slots, reset the mod, and chugged a bunch of irradiated blood until nearly dead from rads.

Nothing.

Here is the log, but it does not look like it's going to help much.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Catastrophic said:

Okay.

I disabled every mod that wasn't related to this, checked slots, reset the mod, and chugged a bunch of irradiated blood until nearly dead from rads.

Nothing.

Here is the log, but it does not look like it's going to help much.

Papyrus.0.log 11.63 kB · 1 download

I'm sorry if I am stating the obvious, but from my own experience when I couldn't get things to work, it was because I was not using the right slider name\display name. Or it was something sneaky like a space, or a spelling difference like Breast size and I would write Breasts size. I know it may be more complicated than that, but I always try find the easy fixes first. 

27 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I'm sorry if I am stating the obvious, but from my own experience when I couldn't get things to work, it was because I was not using the right slider name\display name. Or it was something sneaky like a space, or a spelling difference like Breast size and I would write Breasts size. I know it may be more complicated than that, but I always try find the easy fixes first. 

Using the default CBBE settings and I made sure they were exactly the same as in CBBE.xml and I made sure there were no spaces. I even tried changing them to other things just in case it was those slots specifically that were broken but nothing had any effect.

1 hour ago, daedal said:

wait so. im confused,  theree more options than the default 3 in the screemshots? I'd like generic hourglass growth 

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but if there is a bodyslide slider, you can set it up in the MCM and have it manipulated. I think I have 14 or 15 different body parts that get affected with rads. The mod author has done such a fantastic job he/she has also included  negative values so if you want something to get smaller with rads, you can do that also. So say you have a chunky character, just make a slider using the waist slider and instead of going to 200% go to -200%. Your character will  get skinny with increased rads.