7 hours ago, Catastrophic said:

Okay.

I disabled every mod that wasn't related to this, checked slots, reset the mod, and chugged a bunch of irradiated blood until nearly dead from rads.

Nothing.

Here is the log, but it does not look like it's going to help much.

Papyrus.0.log 11.63 kB · 2 downloads

Looks like the mod never properly started. The quest that is used to run things is probably not initialized.

The very first line in the log related to this mod should either be

[LenARM] OnQuestInit

if it is the first time using it, or

[LenARM] Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame: [Actor < (00000014)>]

if the mod was already installed in the savegame.

You can type (sqv = ShowQuestVars)

sqv lenarm_main

into the console to see the quest's variables and its state. The last lines should say that the quest is both enabled and running: https://imgur.com/V7xWqme.png

If it is not running you could try (cqf = CallQuestFunction)

cqf lenarm_main OnQuestInit

to manually trigger the OnQuestInit function. I am however not sure if that causes any other side effects.

Another approach to figure out why it is not working for you would be to start a new game (or load a save from before adding this mod) and checking that game's papyrus log for any errors related to this mod. Might give us a clue as to why the mod never initialized...

I got a really weird bug when if i try to change the slider name, i'm stuck. The game don't freeze, but i can't do anything (esc, enter...) but alt+f4. For the record, it's on slider 1, I got 3 sliders on it (working), and i'm on cbbe. Also, my FPS twitch between 2 decimals (like 45.2/45.3) when I'm stuck.

9 hours ago, Tarango said:

I got a really weird bug when if i try to change the slider name, i'm stuck. The game don't freeze, but i can't do anything (esc, enter...) but alt+f4. For the record, it's on slider 1, I got 3 sliders on it (working), and i'm on cbbe. Also, my FPS twitch between 2 decimals (like 45.2/45.3) when I'm stuck.

That happens to me every now and then. MCM just freezing up. Usually in a text input. But it always seemed random, or maybe related to quickly deleting several characters from a field. But never in a way where I could not use that field at all anymore after restarting the game. 

You could try clearing the field. I think it was backspace or something that you can press while on the field but not in edit mode. MCM should tell you at the bottom of the screen when the field is selected. 

Alternatively you could change / clear the field in the .ini file before starting the game and see if that helps (numbering of sliders in the ini starts with 0). 

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

I've brought it up the idea before, but if one wants to make this mod more than just a cosmetic change, you can use Classic Rad Poisoning from Nexus and customize it with FO4Edit alone. Want charisma to grow with Sole Survivor's rack at the cost of having less AP? Decrease health once you turn into a stick? Halve movement speed with doubled wastline? You can have that in a few clicks even if you have no idea how to actually write scripts.

At the moment, I'm trying to make that mod track sliders instead of actor values and while I have what I believe to be a functional script, Creation Kit is acting up and Caprica throws a fit because of missing arguments.

17 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

That happens to me every now and then. MCM just freezing up. Usually in a text input. But it always seemed random, or maybe related to quickly deleting several characters from a field. But never in a way where I could not use that field at all anymore after restarting the game. 

You could try clearing the field. I think it was backspace or something that you can press while on the field but not in edit mode. MCM should tell you at the bottom of the screen when the field is selected. 

Alternatively you could change / clear the field in the .ini file before starting the game and see if that helps (numbering of sliders in the ini starts with 0). 

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

For the ini, i already though about it. What was weird is that when I started the game, I directly change the name, and it was fine. Then I came back to the game, and then on the slider, and THEN it froze.

Now what I did is simply put only one slider name per slider. Seems to work for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

If this ever gets updated again, (although it works fine), would it be possible to prevent player toon from entering power armour, (or ejected from power armour if in some already), under similar circumstances to the cloths falling/being ripped off?

Oh, yep ran into that problem myself the other day... had my companions in power armor and got hit with a high dose of rads. They left the frames who knows where (possibly vanished) but were still wandering around with their bodies deformed to the power armor's bones/gait and still wearing the helmets. It was... surreal.

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, yep ran into that problem myself the other day... had my companions in power armor and got hit with a high dose of rads. They left the frames who knows where (possibly vanished) but were still wandering around with their bodies deformed to the power armor's bones/gait and still wearing the helmets. It was... surreal.

I have to admit I never even thought about that since I never use power armor.

I suppose an easy way to at least prevent this from happening would be to check if the target is in power armor before applying any morphs.

If it's possible to force actors out of power armor an MCM option to apply unequip to those as well should be fairly straightforward. 

I'll look into both when I'm back later this year. 

3 hours ago, Starman01 said:

How easy would it be to add a passive radiation heal over time effect to the player?

So over time your bust size decreases and you have to seek and maintain your radiation to maintain your bust size

With the mod's own fake rads it would be easy. Altering the actual in game rad may prove to be problematic. At least changing rads through the console caused problems where rads taken later would not be applied as expected. 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:14 PM, LenAnderson said:

Another thing I noticed while testing is that after using modav to add rads neither doctors nor RadAway would fully remove my rads. They'd remove part of it but then I would be stuck with 200-something left that I could not get rid of with any gameplay method.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:54 AM, Starman01 said:

How easy would it be to add a passive radiation heal over time effect to the player?

So over time your bust size decreases and you have to seek and maintain your radiation to maintain your bust size

I've been using it in combination with this:

21 hours ago, Starman01 said:

I noticed that this mod dosnt remember looks menu slider changes

So if you use looks menu to ajust you body sizes then get some rads your body snaps back to default along with the rad expansion but if you radaway you will be at the body/armors default shape not the looks menu adjusted shape 

That's correct. To be able to change and restore your body the mod remembers the original values of the sliders that are going to be changed and then uses these values for all adjustments. 

If you want to make changes in LooksMenu you should first disable the mod in MCM and reenable it afterwards.

I've been having oh so much fun with this lately, thanks again for making it!

I play with a Fusion Girl body, and I set RMR to use only the BodyFat slider, turn on cumulative and only allow treatment from a doctor to reset the morphing. I set the target to a fairly extreme value (400 is what I settled on I think) but dialed the percent fairly low so it tops out around 250 accumulated rads. I'm also using the More Radiation mod from Nexus so I can pump up radiation gains from, for example, junk food, and use Advanced Needs 2's survival options so that eating and drinking are hard to avoid. So basically as I explore, eat, and get increasingly irradiated, I get fatter. Rad-Away takes care of most of the negative symptoms (radiation sickness from AN2, reduction in speech success chances from Sex Appeal Framework, and so on) but to shed the pounds, I need to find a clinic.

What I've started to notice is that, I guess, the radiation treatments from all doctors are not identical. In particular, I was in Far Harbor, and when I had the physician in town treat my radiation, the slider morph was not undone. Is this effect attached by NPC refid or something? Is there a formlist I can edit to add doctors from some other mods as well as from the DLCs?

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've been having oh so much fun with this lately, thanks again for making it!

I play with a Fusion Girl body, and I set RMR to use only the BodyFat slider, turn on cumulative and only allow treatment from a doctor to reset the morphing. I set the target to a fairly extreme value (400 is what I settled on I think) but dialed the percent fairly low so it tops out around 250 accumulated rads. I'm also using the More Radiation mod from Nexus so I can pump up radiation gains from, for example, junk food, and use Advanced Needs 2's survival options so that eating and drinking are hard to avoid. So basically as I explore, eat, and get increasingly irradiated, I get fatter. Rad-Away takes care of most of the negative symptoms (radiation sickness from AN2, reduction in speech success chances from Sex Appeal Framework, and so on) but to shed the pounds, I need to find a clinic.

What I've started to notice is that, I guess, the radiation treatments from all doctors are not identical. In particular, I was in Far Harbor, and when I had the physician in town treat my radiation, the slider morph was not undone. Is this effect attached by NPC refid or something? Is there a formlist I can edit to add doctors from some other mods as well as from the DLCs?

Morph healing is relying on the doctor scenes being played. The unmodded game plays the scene and sets a flag when rads are cured (DialogueGenericDoctors.DoctorJustCuredRads).

If you have a mod that changes how doctors work that could break detection of rads being cured. I think Horizon was discussed earlier in this thread as one example of a mod that breaks doctors.