• 1 month later...

I had no problems in my first run, but I killed him after trying out that part of the quest. The quest followed the vanilla path. So I cannot tell what happens afterwards with the confab part. In my current run I haven't done the thieve's guild quests yet.

Edited by Veldon
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

anyone know if it is okay to just overwrite the main mod with the hotfix, or do we need to manually delete the previous script?

Overwriting something is like deleting the previous file. So no need to delete the script. It's the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i use top for the first time.
is there any console or quest code to turn companion non-member to member?
I see every content in non member and want to see and play companion quest but i dont know how to do it.
use sseedit and find quest code i tried everything i coud i cant change my companion faction.

16 hours ago, yokaiaksiee said:

Hi i use top for the first time.
is there any console or quest code to turn companion non-member to member?
I see every content in non member and want to see and play companion quest but i dont know how to do it.
use sseedit and find quest code i tried everything i coud i cant change my companion faction.

I think that if you already played through the non-member stuff, you have to start a new game to join the Companions and get the member content.   I don't believe there is a way to flip from one to the other in the same game.

23 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think that if you already played through the non-member stuff, you have to start a new game to join the Companions and get the member content.   I don't believe there is a way to flip from one to the other in the same game.

I don't see a chance to play the whole questline, too, but at least it might be possible to play the remaining stuff by removing the mod and cleaning the save. Without the mod Skyrim should ignore the special factions of the mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having ISSUES! I started a new play through with new and updated mods, and thought things were working right. I've now come to Goldenglow to find the gate is locked and getting threats from inside. I last used version 1.6 with no issues. Mod Organizer doesn't show any conflicts other than USLEP. The mod is where LOOT told me to put it. Comparing versions I see that the DialogueViews file not in the 1.7.4 version, and I assume that since it doesn't seem to have been brought up that the file is no longer needed. I'm still trying to find a solution as this is a must have mod. Any ideas to solve this issue would be appreciated!

Edited by RabidOtters
Solved! I also found out that a couple of my updated mods needed the masters sorted, so that might help elsewhere. Anyhow, I went back to Vex and went back through her lines and they triggered the Goldenglow option!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 5:54 PM, RedNick54 said:

Is this mod still gonna get the update or is it officially dead?

On 12/2/2023 at 9:44 AM, anon6076 said:

Bumping. Is it abandoned or still kicking?

22 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

@Narcolepsy I'd also like to know

Not dead, at least not yet. I still have all the changes and additions I've made and want to finish them. If I ever do feel like the mod is dead for good, I'll release what I have.

On 12/20/2023 at 2:05 PM, kocu87 said:

does anybody gets CTD when doing dampened spirits from thieves guild? everytime i met the skeever guy and he requested sex i got CTD..

If you can get a papyrus log at the time of the CTD I could take a look, but nothing from this mod should cause a CTD.

On 12/30/2023 at 8:42 AM, Narcolepsy said:

If you can get a papyrus log at the time of the CTD I could take a look, but nothing from this mod should cause a CTD.

hey man, its my bad i forgot to edit my comments, it turns out my save was corrupted, its not only CTD when that scene occur, and its not because of your mod. 

• 3 weeks later...

Someone got it work for 100% on version 1.6.1130 for me it looks like that a lot doesn't seemd to work like every thieves guild stuff except the training with vex and delvin

Edited by recor