36 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

As Naps-On-Dirt mentioned, I would recommend you use SL Solutions Revisited, since it has more content added to it compared to the original Solutions. The patch is technically compatible with both however.

Thanks! That was my plan, i just wasn't sure if using revisited with the patch would potentially break both mods, i'd rather not have that happen.^^
Also thanks to @Naps-On-Dirt and @valcon767 :)

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Progress has been fairly slow so far this month. I was planning on getting out the Maven quests for TG Cumdumps, but it's nowhere near ready. So I'll probably push the next release towards the end of July and add in some other misc stuff in addition.

As Naps-On-Dirt mentioned, I would recommend you use SL Solutions Revisited, since it has more content added to it compared to the original Solutions. The patch is technically compatible with both however.

I planned for this mod to be a way to introduce sex into Skyrim without changing too much of the normal gameplay. Dark Brotherhood still requires assassination, Theives Guild still requires you to sneak around and steal things, Companions still require you to be a fighter and warrior, etc.

The bounty quests, bandits, giants, dragons, etc. are a bit to random to easily cover with sex options that would still make sense while still keeping the idea behind the bounties, that is to kill the target. I also have to consider compatibility with other mods that alter the bounty quests or add in new ones. It's a bit outside the scope of this mod.

The creature quests from Aela that send you to an NPCs home, I actually do plan on covering at some point, since the goal is to get rid of the creature. So having sex with it and getting it to leave the house makes sense. The second phase of these quest send you to clear out a den, where sex won't make sense, since you are tasked with actually killing and clearing the area.

No worries about the progress Narc, do what needs to be done to put out something you are happy with. I'll wait.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:08 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Progress has been fairly slow so far this month. I was planning on getting out the Maven quests for TG Cumdumps, but it's nowhere near ready. So I'll probably push the next release towards the end of July and add in some other misc stuff in addition.

I planned for this mod to be a way to introduce sex into Skyrim without changing too much of the normal gameplay. Dark Brotherhood still requires assassination, Theives Guild still requires you to sneak around and steal things, Companions still require you to be a fighter and warrior, etc.

The bounty quests, bandits, giants, dragons, etc. are a bit to random to easily cover with sex options that would still make sense while still keeping the idea behind the bounties, that is to kill the target. I also have to consider compatibility with other mods that alter the bounty quests or add in new ones. It's a bit outside the scope of this mod.

The creature quests from Aela that send you to an NPCs home, I actually do plan on covering at some point, since the goal is to get rid of the creature. So having sex with it and getting it to leave the house makes sense. The second phase of these quest send you to clear out a den, where sex won't make sense, since you are tasked with actually killing and clearing the area.

I'm digging the sound of creature quests for Aela involving bestiality. I'm always up for more of that!

I wonder what kind of quests Maven will be involved in though, and as before I'm wondering how bestiality might factor in somehow? Maybe an "entertain a guest" situation, like with the Animal Mansion mod?

a few ideas on stuff you could play with

1 - Rise in the East (Windhelm Orhtus Endario) - Adeliasa trains you to infiltrate pirate base as prostitute forcegreets similar to entering Goldenglow Estate.  sex Hadlyn to death.

2 - Amren (Whiterun) - reward for retrieving his family sword.

3 - Mine or Yours (Shor's Stone Filjnar) - clear Redbelly Mine of spiders die during sex and/or reward afterwards.

4 - Supply and Demand - (Riften Jarl Laila Lawgiver) - infiltrate as prostitute or slave.  sex Butcher to death.

5 - Stabilize - extra reward from Shadr for clearing his debt with Sapphire.

6 - Few and Far Between - extra reward for helping Ingun Black-Briar restock ingredients.

7 - Bring It - Harrald (Mistveil Keep) has you pay Balimund extra for his sword.

8 - Fight or Flight - comfort Grosta (Heartwood Mill) after delivering news of her dead husband.

9 - Coated in Blood - Moth gro-Bagol (Understone Keep) gives extra reward for daedra heart.

10 - Lights Out - Jaree-Ra in Solitude has you become company whore during quest, at arrival at Wreck of the Icerunner the BlackBlood Mauraders forcegreeet similar to Goldenglow Estate.  Sex Deeja to death to get note.  arrival at Broken Oar Grotto forcegreets from the Mauraders work,  Sex Jaree-Ra to death.

11 - Ancestral Worship - (Hillgrunds Tomb) become Golldir's slut/whore during the trek to save his aunt.  Golldir uses you whenever you talk to him (like Yamarz in Cursed Tribe).

use any or all of the ideas as you see fit.  hopefully it sparks ideas if nothing else.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Hide contents

1 - Rise in the East (Windhelm Orhtus Endario) - Adeliasa trains you to infiltrate pirate base as prostitute forcegreets similar to entering Goldenglow Estate.  sex Hadlyn to death.

3 - Mine or Yours (Shor's Stone Filjnar) - clear Redbelly Mine of spiders die during sex and/or reward afterwards.

4 - Supply and Demand - (Riften Jarl Laila Lawgiver) - infiltrate as prostitute or slave.  sex Butcher to death.

6 - Few and Far Between - extra reward for helping Ingun Black-Briar restock ingredients.

7 - Bring It - Harrald (Mistveil Keep) has you pay Balimund extra for his sword.

8 - Fight or Flight - comfort Grosta (Heartwood Mill) after delivering news of her dead husband.

9 - Coated in Blood - Moth gro-Bagol (Understone Keep) gives extra reward for daedra heart.

10 - Lights Out - Jaree-Ra in Solitude has you become company whore during quest, at arrival at Wreck of the Icerunner the BlackBlood Mauraders forcegreeet similar to Goldenglow Estate.  Sex Deeja to death to get note.  arrival at Broken Oar Grotto forcegreets from the Mauraders work,  Sex Jaree-Ra to death.

11 - Ancestral Worship - (Hillgrunds Tomb) become Golldir's slut/whore during the trek to save his aunt.  Golldir uses you whenever you talk to him (like Yamarz in Cursed Tribe).

use any or all of the ideas as you see fit.  hopefully it sparks ideas if nothing else.

Might want to suggest these in the Solutions Revisited thread as well as they would fit in that too.  Especially 3, (if you mean sex as a reward from Filjnar), 5, 6, 8 and 9.

Options 5, 6 and 11 are covered by the mod with sex at the beginning of the quests instead of at the end, or in 11, Golldir is your slut (similar to Anksa in Vokun's tomb).

Number 1 probably makes the most sense for this mod, if you can play off as being sent in by the pirate you question in Dawnstar.

Number 4 might have been suggested already?

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Might want to suggest these in the Solutions Revisited thread as well as they would fit in that too. 

Number 1 probably makes the most sense for this mod, if you can play off as being sent in by the pirate you question in Dawnstar.

Number 4 might have been suggested already?

ok, did that in the solutions revisited thread as well.

5 in Solutions affects the Sapphire dialogue part.

8  somehow i did not realize this was already done in Solutions.

6 was covered by Dovakhiin's Infamy mod (but i had to drop due to a game breaking bug in one of its quests), and might also be in Solutions, but don't remember offhand.

4 used to have a mod of its own but i could never get it to work.

11 turns out was done in the original Solutions and i did not realize that, thanks for point that out.

the three i would most like to see put in would be 1, 4, and 10. and i think they would probably be the best fit for this mod, but included the rest in

the hope of sparking ideas.

When trying to talk to Commander Maro during the Hail Sithis! quest, he says "By the gods... you! But it can't be. You're dead. You... Yeaaaahhhh!" as he normally does, but he does not then attack. Further attempts to talk to him elicit the same response. Does this mod make any changes to that scene?

i got a critic about the guild sex lines : except for the forcegreetings there is no reason why to do the sex.

i thought the pre- companionsex is a condition to join the companions. it isnt.

edit :  does companion non-member exclude member or can you become member later ?

I really like the idea of this mod (haven't gotten to play through much of it yet, but have high hopes for it!). Think you've already said you plan on working on the vampires at some point - would ❤️love❤️ it if there was an option with them, kind of like you have with the Companions, to join their faction without being turned into a vampire.  

Thank you for the mod!

16 minutes ago, TinyAthena said:

Hello,
I get Crash every time when Ria and the bear start or stop having sex animations. The same happens when Njada and the bear and later with Ria. After turning off the animations for Creatures only, I don't get Crash.

That sounds like the problem with the bear skeleton, I think its fixed in the latest version of ABC.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, Narcolepsy said:

For the Fishing Job I am just grabbing the alias in Vanilla Skyrim and adding Dialogue to that. You can check if maybe the alias isn't filling by typing "SQV Sexlab_Confab" and seeing if the SC_TGMark has an id or reads none. Of course, check after you have received the fishing quest.

If it comes back reading as "none," what do I need to do to enable the sex option for completing the Fishing Job quest?

On 7/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, PubliusNV said:

When trying to talk to Commander Maro during the Hail Sithis! quest, he says "By the gods... you! But it can't be. You're dead. You... Yeaaaahhhh!" as he normally does, but he does not then attack. Further attempts to talk to him elicit the same response. Does this mod make any changes to that scene?

This mod doesn't touch that part of the DB quest at all. Maro only has added lines in the Destroy DB quest.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, shiagwen said:

i got a critic about the guild sex lines : except for the forcegreetings there is no reason why to do the sex.

i thought the pre- companionsex is a condition to join the companions. it isnt.

edit :  does companion non-member exclude member or can you become member later ?

A lot of the sex added to the guilds are there just for the sake of having sex. Otherwise there are limited places for me to add in sex into the guild quests without it making little sense, or requiring me to heavily alter the quests and as a result make this mod more incompatible with other mods.

The Non-member Companion does prevent you from becoming a member. I did this because I have to set some quest stages and variables in order to get the Companions to properly move around the halls and give you access to the Underforge for the werewolf stuff. This may or may not break the actual Companion questline, which is why I blocked it off if you go this route.

16 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

If it comes back reading as "none," what do I need to do to enable the sex option for completing the Fishing Job quest?

You might want to open your modlist in TesVEdit and see if another mod is altering the Fishing Quest. Or check and see if QF_TGRGF_00028922  is being overwritten by another mod. This is where the alias is getting pulled from the vanilla quest and put into this mod's alias.

You can also manually force the NPC into the alias to add the dialogue to them. Type 'ssq SexLab_Confab' into the console to set that quest as the current scope. Then click on the NPC and type 'ForceRefIntoAlias SC_TGMark'.

Here's an idea for a potential Companions scenario, specifically for if you join the Companions as an actual member and not as the cumdump.

What if there was an option for werewolf sex where YOU are the werewolf? A scenario where you transform into beast form and either fuck or get fucked. There are animations for female werewolves getting fucked, so that could be an option with Vilkas/Farkas/Kodlak, or male werewolf characters could top on them if they wanted (or vice versa). Male werewolf characters could also transform to fuck Aela/Ria/Njada, or female werewolf characters could get fucked via a strapon or something.

Just something as a potential idea, since you mentioned that you were always looking for new scenarios to add more bestiality to the mod. If possible you could maybe work in something with the Horny Creatures of Skyrim mod so that female werewolves could get fucked by Aela's pet wolf in her room?

On 7/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, valcon767 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I like 1 and 4 a lot as well, 10 is also good (though I would worry if it would be compatible with Devious Cidhna, as I always like doing Light's Out to get the Pirate's Prize quest from that mod). I think they fit real well with this sort of mod as way to integrate sex more into the quest as an alternative. Mods like sexlab solutions always felt more like sex as a reward or added on as a small extra during the quest.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Huh. I thought i read something about high Hrothgar when i first checked the description, am i confusing something maybe or did that change? Can't find it again at least.

Klimmek quest

talk to Klimmek (in Ivarstead) about his supply quest.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Klimmek quest

talk to Klimmek (in Ivarstead) about his supply quest.

Huh. Strange. I only had the vanilla dialogue with him, well, and some things from other mods but the quest was obviously unchanged? I actually reloaded and double checked, nothing i didn't see before...