8 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

For the Companion orgy scenes, there are two conditions that have to be met, before the next phase starts: After sex begins, all actors have to be added to the SexLab animation faction (in other words they are all having sex). Then it checks for when all the actors are no longer in the faction (not having sex anymore). Once those two checks pass, dialogue should continue. You can try redoing the scene from the start from an earlier save to see if the problem repeats itself. Or you could try forcing everyone into having sex, then once they all finish, it might kick the scene into the next phase.

Oh it's like that ... Thanks for the advice but how can i try to forcing into the next phase so ? With a mod ?
Thanks again for the help.

Some considerations about the Thieves Guild (maybe they could be new ideas):

1. Sapphire is the only woman within a bunch of horny males. Poor her (or lucky her). So I can think that she was the previous cumdump, right? Why not some scene/s about a sort of competition with the Player?

2. After the Player is the new Guild Master, Vex, Delvin and Tonilia will NEVER go in the Cistern (like almost all the time before too).

Why not repeat the orgy in the Cistern by request of the Guild Master involving them? Like in the Companions Guild. Repetable orgy.

3. I understand that it involves a dependency with the Dragonborn DLC, but Glover Mallory in Raven Rock is both brother of Delvin Mallory AND member of the Thieves Guild.

He should have at least the same "opportunity" to forcegreet the Player.

About Dragonborn DLC I see well a great orgy in the Great Hall after the Player has free the "poor" Skaals.

2 hours ago, Veldon said:

But he chose to leave them, became a craftsman and seems to be quite happy with that.

Not really left for good if you hear carefully what he says, mainly about the Melted Bones Formula, the Night Mark on the door, the Black Guard cuirass into its basement.

Not counting he has a relation with Sapphire, btw. He is her father and his request to "Take all you find in my basement" I'm romantically thinking it's his way to try to reconnect with her.(*)

*) Just another unfinished thing by Beth?

Anyhow ...

The involvement of Dragonborn and Dawguard DLCs seems to be a plan by Narcolepsy so ... I only sorted some ideas.

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1. Sapphire is the only woman within a bunch of horny males. Poor her (or lucky her). So I can think that she was the previous cumdump, right? Why not some scene/s about a sort of competition with the Player?

Given some of her lines and her history, I suspect she's friendly with Vex, maybe, and no one else, any men getting close get a dagger point. Tonilia has Vekel and Vex is an officer of sorts in the guild so she might be above the other guys. She rebuffs Delvin so I'd guess she isn't actually partnered with anyone else and either doesn't dally within the guild or just doesn't go for old guys.

I'd say Sapphire needs a little softening by the player proving she can trust us, and then from there maybe be open to more general sex with the guild as a whole enforcing any limits she has from the capture and rape in her youth.

So after I trigger the scene with Farkas in Dustman Cairn and have a total of 4 scenes with him, the option to add Vilkas to join doesn't appear. Is the option to add Vilkas not available until after a certain quest? Also, do I trigger Aela's part at the end of the silver hand quest while still in the dungeon or when she is back at Jorrvaskr?

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Given some of her lines and her history, I suspect she's friendly with Vex, maybe, and no one else, any men getting close get a dagger point. Tonilia has Vekel and Vex is an officer of sorts in the guild so she might be above the other guys. She rebuffs Delvin so I'd guess she isn't actually partnered with anyone else and either doesn't dally within the guild or just doesn't go for old guys.

I'd say Sapphire needs a little softening by the player proving she can trust us, and then from there maybe be open to more general sex with the guild as a whole enforcing any limits she has from the capture and rape in her youth.

Talking about lore you are totally right, even if I suspect that Vex is playing a little game with Delvin and she should like to "try" him. And she had some histories with both Vipir and the new recruit Garthar. Maybe ... ?

Anyhow, I would like to see a repeatable scene involving the "high officers" of the Thieves Guild (at least), to say: Brynjolf, Delvin, Vex, Tonilia plus Vekel and the Player after the "celebration" for the new Guild Master.

And in this case Sapphire could agree to join exactly because, after all, she seems more friendly with Vex, the Player and probably Brynjolf than with the others, as you said.

I might as well chime in here with another suggestion. At the end of The Forgemaster's Fingers quest, when the Orc chief make you blood-kin to all the orcs, it seemed to me that it would be in character for him to want to have sex with the PC as part of the ceremony.

15 hours ago, jordlgt said:

Oh it's like that ... Thanks for the advice but how can i try to forcing into the next phase so ? With a mod ?
Thanks again for the help.

If redoing the scene from an earlier save does not work, you could try using a mod like MatchMaker to get all the actors to have sex. Once they finish, if that was the problem, the scene should continue as normal.

14 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

2. After the Player is the new Guild Master, Vex, Delvin and Tonilia will NEVER go in the Cistern (like almost all the time before too).

Why not repeat the orgy in the Cistern by request of the Guild Master involving them? Like in the Companions Guild. Repetable orgy.

3. I understand that it involves a dependency with the Dragonborn DLC, but Glover Mallory in Raven Rock is both brother of Delvin Mallory AND member of the Thieves Guild.

He should have at least the same "opportunity" to forcegreet the Player.

About Dragonborn DLC I see well a great orgy in the Great Hall after the Player has free the "poor" Skaals.

Sapphire's past would make her really against the idea of having sex with any of the guys of the Guild, especially any forced/cumdump sex. With her traumatic past, her taking charge with sex with the player is the most I really want to do with her.

I can consider a repeatable scene with some of the members of the Guild.

Glover will surely get added once I get to Dragonborn content. I already have the DLCs as masters, so dependencies aren't a worry.

5 hours ago, smugmegumin said:

So after I trigger the scene with Farkas in Dustman Cairn and have a total of 4 scenes with him, the option to add Vilkas to join doesn't appear. Is the option to add Vilkas not available until after a certain quest? Also, do I trigger Aela's part at the end of the silver hand quest while still in the dungeon or when she is back at Jorrvaskr?

Most of those dialogue (outside of the Dustman Cairn one) require you to be inside Jorrvaskr. The threesome with Vilkas should be available whenever you pass the counter threshold. Aela's part starts by talking to her once you are back at Jorrvaskr and then waiting to talk to her again later on (a day or two I believe).

6 hours ago, smugmegumin said:

So I managed to finally fix the dialogue for Farkas so Vilkas can join. I just had to uninstall this mod and solutions patch, make a save without the mod, reinstall, and then the dialogue appeared after checking the toggle and reaching the counter threshold.

8 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Sapphire's past would make her really against the idea of having sex with any of the guys of the Guild, especially any forced/cumdump sex. With her traumatic past, her taking charge with sex with the player is the most I really want to do with her.

I second this.

Regarding Sapphire, I'd like to point to my blog. IMO Sapphire and (attempted) sex with the thieves guild should be implemented in a different way than mostly mentioned here, because she is quite adamant in her position, even if a certain member doesn't realise it.

31 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Dark Brotherhood seduction kill move leads to 1000 gold bounty, although in safe place. Not fun.

The Dark Brotherhood kills work slightly differently than normal kills in Skyrim from my experience. Even if you are undetected and stealth kill the target, nearby NPCs will be alerted regardless and you will get a bounty. This happens if you kill them normally or with this mod.

27 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

The Dark Brotherhood kills work slightly differently than normal kills in Skyrim from my experience. Even if you are undetected and stealth kill the target, nearby NPCs will be alerted regardless and you will get a bounty. This happens if you kill them normally or with this mod.

it did not happen unarmed, bounty only if sword slice. same house, narfi

4 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

it did not happen unarmed, bounty only if sword slice. same house, narfi

It could be due to the sound level of the weapon you are using or if you have another mod altering how stealth and detection works. In my testing I had no problems killing Narfi using all weapons, as long as the NPCs didn't get close by (near the opposite side of the bank they are still able to detect the murder).

1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

I just beat Vilkas and was sent to Eorlund but he isn't prompting for the blowjob. 

Is there anything I can try doing t resolve this? 

I was using v1.66 and it worked but started a new game using v1.67 with no luck.

That scene is a part of the NON-Member companions questline. If you fought Vilkas, I am assuming you are a member of the Companions, in which case there is no scene there with Eorlund.

I can't find this anywhere in the thread, but sorry if it's been asked before.

Does this mod disable the normal Companion's Guild radiant quests? I started a new character and everything else seems to be working fine (excellent, great mod!) except I just finished "Proving Honor", boned Farkas in wolf form in the crypt and went back to Jorvaskr, but none of the Inner-Circle Companions offer normal radient quests to progress further. Im not sure if this is a bug or if this mod replaces the normal advancement with the sexlab events?

6 hours ago, hawkzor said:

Does this mod disable the normal Companion's Guild radiant quests? I started a new character and everything else seems to be working fine (excellent, great mod!) except I just finished "Proving Honor", boned Farkas in wolf form in the crypt and went back to Jorvaskr, but none of the Inner-Circle Companions offer normal radient quests to progress further. Im not sure if this is a bug or if this mod replaces the normal advancement with the sexlab events?

This mod doesn't touch the radiant quests, aside from adding a dialogue to the criminal.

7 hours ago, hawkzor said:

I'm not sure if it's the same glitch I get from time to time on this mission even without this mod. Revert back to a save before completing "proving honor" (can be inside crypt or earlier), then, after after clearing all the drauger (then sex with farkas in beast form), run back to jarvaskr instead of fast traveling and see if everything works out. If that helped, it's an old glitch that resurfaces from time to time in heavily modded games.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

20 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

That scene is a part of the NON-Member companions questline. If you fought Vilkas, I am assuming you are a member of the Companions, in which case there is no scene there with Eorlund.

Ahhh... So I did the non route first time and was going the other route expecting the same scene.  Well at least it wasn't the game just my addled brain.  

Love the mod and can't wait to see what you do in the future.

16 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

This mod doesn't touch the radiant quests, aside from adding a dialogue to the criminal.

16 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

I'm not sure if it's the same glitch I get from time to time on this mission even without this mod. Revert back to a save before completing "proving honor" (can be inside crypt or earlier), then, after after clearing all the drauger (then sex with farkas in beast form), run back to jarvaskr instead of fast traveling and see if everything works out. If that helped, it's an old glitch that resurfaces from time to time in heavily modded games.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

I found the problem, just updating the thread in case anyone runs into the same 'issue' as me. It wasn't related to the mod itself, but for some reason the joining the companions quest wasn't triggering, therefore the radiant quests were locked out. I reloaded an old save as suggested and redid Proving Honor and the join event triggered correctly. I think a different mod may have been the culprit as Farkas was acting really strangely the first time I did the quest (not fighting anything, following me around passively), and he had no issues the second time. 

15 hours ago, hawkzor said:

I think a different mod may have been the culprit as Farkas was acting really strangely the first time I did the quest (not fighting anything, following me around passively)

I can confirm, Farkas mosty was following and taking hits in Dustman Carin(?), aslo in my brand new game he has issues with redressing and scholgifying, had no issues with it on my bloated 200h game before, possibillity that eager npcs doing smething here (hadn't instaled it before).

15 hours ago, hawkzor said:

I found the problem, just updating the thread in case anyone runs into the same 'issue' as me. It wasn't related to the mod itself, but for some reason the joining the companions quest wasn't triggering, therefore the radiant quests were locked out.

U need to talk with some companion about helping to trigger forcegreets, also if talk to Farkas when his werewolf sec topic is active and quit dialogue not completing it or getting interupted topic dissapears.