15 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

If the quest is still running, they you can try using the console command "Set SC_FG_TG to 1".

I've had the same thing happen to me.  I was in Solitude when I got the chance succeeded message, the craziest thing was a guard approached and force greeted me the sex scene happened and then nothing further until I did the disable and enable of the force greets via the MCM.

I'm lucky because the Forcegreet thing with the TG works fine.

Just a question:  why Haelga is part of the Thieves Guild in your mod?  I was in the Bee And Barb Inn and she approached me with "Hey, whore ... " and then we had sex.

About Companios (great scenes, btw!):

1. I think that the Forcegreet thing should be available even if the Player is the Harbinger. Maybe with an option to refuse without consequences.

2. For the ones who don't use or like bestiality is a great thing that you gave us the choice to not use it. 

For that, indeed, Aela could be "caught" to fuck the Skjor's GHOST instead of a wolf, leading then to a 3P FFM with the Ghost.

Anyhow, really an AMAZING work!  Thank you very much.

BTW,

I just noticed that you did nothing for the Daedric Quest with Boethiah.

Some ideas:

1. The Player could have sex with the cultists before killing them all. (Maybe like DB kill mechanic).

2. The Player could be forced to have sex with the latest "reincarnation" of Boetiah into one of her cultists.

3. The Player could also kill the bandits in the mine the same way of DB mechanics?

3bis. Or, she could have a big orgy before the final battle?

1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

I've had the same thing happen to me.  I was in Solitude when I got the chance succeeded message, the craziest thing was a guard approached and force greeted me the sex scene happened and then nothing further until I did the disable and enable of the force greets via the MCM.

59 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm lucky because the Forcegreet thing with the TG works fine.

Just a question:  why Haelga is part of the Thieves Guild in your mod?  I was in the Bee And Barb Inn and she approached me with "Hey, whore ... " and then we had sex.

I just noticed that the Thieves Guild forcegreet could technically allow other NPCs to use the dialogue, although it almost impossible for this mod to have caused the guard to forcegreet you as the forcegreet packages used in this mod are tied to specific alias in quests. Most likely to have another mod, or maybe even vanilla skyrim, that tried to use its own forcegreet and ended up picking this mods dialogue. 

I've just updated the mod to include proper conditions limiting where the forcegreet can occur. Next update I'll probably refine the conditions a bit more, since I think technically you could still get an outside NPC to trigger the dialogue if brought into the flaggon or headquarters.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

About Companios (great scenes, btw!):

1. I think that the Forcegreet thing should be available even if the Player is the Harbinger. Maybe with an option to refuse without consequences.

2. For the ones who don't use or like bestiality is a great thing that you gave us the choice to not use it. 

For that, indeed, Aela could be "caught" to fuck the Skjor's GHOST instead of a wolf, leading then to a 3P FFM with the Ghost.

Anyhow, really an AMAZING work!  Thank you very much.

These forcegreets are meant to be a more forcefully aspect, so I want to avoid giving the player more chances to decline them. Kind of defeats the purpose of the forcegreets. Also there is already so much opportunities for sex with the Companions, that I'm pretty much down with them as is.

55 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

BTW,

I just noticed that you did nothing for the Daedric Quest with Boethiah.

Some ideas:

1. The Player could have sex with the cultists before killing them all. (Maybe like DB kill mechanic).

2. The Player could be forced to have sex with the latest "reincarnation" of Boetiah into one of her cultists.

3. The Player could also kill the bandits in the mine the same way of DB mechanics?

3bis. Or, she could have a big orgy before the final battle?

I tried to come up with some lore appropriate ways to include sex for Boethiah, but nothing came to mind. It just doesn't make much sense to use sex here. The cultist are all crazies who want to fight and kill to show their worth, and Boethiah wants you to kill the previous Champion steathily. So neither situations really open up for sex opportunities.

Maybe I'll add an option to convince an NPC to become a follower through sex, so you could use them as the sacrifice. If that already doesn't exist in some other mod.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Maybe I'll add an option to convince an NPC to become a follower through sex, so you could use them as the sacrifice. If that already doesn't exist in some other mod.

Not with sex, but there is a mod that provides an NPC for the sacrifice.

@Veldon

Which one?

@Narcolepsy

After all, you're right about Boetiah.

Maybe a little gift could be, after you have killed the sacrifice and she takes his body alive giving you the quest to kill the old champion, she could also ask for sex, proving you are submitting to her willing.

It's like, a bit, as the dremoras in the abandoned house (Molag Bal quest).

Wrong answer ---> rape

Right answer ----> no sex, go to finish the quest.

EDIT:

Btw, the 1.6.7 version seems to have fixed the "not related NPCs asking for cumdump" issue.

@NicoleDragoness:

It is Boethiah for Good Guys.

This mod allows you to complete Boethiah's quest without betraying a friend. When you're told to bring a friend to the altar, simply activate the altar yourself. Boethiah will recognized (and disdain) your noble heart, but will go ahead and provide a victim for you. The rest of the quest proceeds as normal.

There is also another mod that deals with Boethiah in a different (IMO better) way.

@Narcolepsy: I have a slight problem with the Eorlund / Aela part of the non-member companion quests: The dialogue for the shield does not appear.

14 minutes ago, Veldon said:

@Narcolepsy: I have a slight problem with the Eorlund / Aelia part of the non-member companion quests: The dialogue for the shield does not appear.

Do you have beast content turned off? If you haven't disable beast content, then declining him for the blowjob should link to the next dialogue request to deliver the shield. If you agree to the blowjob, then he should forcegreet you after to ask you about the shield. Even if he hasn't forcegreeted you, talking to him should prompt the dialogue to play.

20 minutes ago, Veldon said:

I accepted and got the forcegreet. Haven't checked the MCM for bestiality content. To be more precise (my bad): The dialogue to tell or ask Aela about the shield does not appear.

Okay, then at that point when you go down to see her, she should be having sex with Skjor in werewolf form. After the sex, she should forcegreet you and that should move the quest forward.

If they aren't having sex, you may need to exit and reenter the basement to trigger it. You should hear the sound of the transformation when you enter the basement.

I see. I saw her in town alone and tried to talk to her. According to your description that might be the reason for the missing dialogue. Maybe that's caused by Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul, since the mod changes the vanilla time schedule of several NPCs.

1 minute ago, Veldon said:

I see. I saw her in town alone and tried to talk to her. According to your description that might be the reason for the missing dialogue. Maybe that's caused by Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul, since the mod changes the vanilla time schedule of several NPCs.

Aela and Skjor should have been assigned alias in the quest and a package directing them to move and wait in the basement. I'm not sure how ICAO would affect that. You could try waiting until they both return, and they should start sex as long as they are down there.

Roger that. I'll test it. Please hold the line. ;)

Edit:

It works now and it seems that ICAO (which is loaded after Confabulation in my load order) influenced the NPC behaviour (Aela) until I loaded another cell (f.e. Dragonsreach). After I did that, Aela's script for the quest was updated and I could visit her in the basement.

Thank you for the help, Narcolepsy.

Gotta say, I've greatly enjoyed this mod so far on the Companions side of things. Currently I have tested out the non-member/cumdump option and have hopes of trying out the member option on another playthrough. I'm currently grinding (pun partially intended) services offered so I can get to the wolf fucking with Aela, which is mainly why I installed this in the first place.

In addition, I look forward to trying out the other options available.

One possible suggestion I would like to offer, could it be possible for the Molag Bal scenario to result in your character potentially becoming a vampire a la Lamae Bal?

@Narcolepsy

Ops! Version 1.6.7.

It seems that the Dawnguard's Chiefs (Isran, Celann, Durak at least. Not Vori. Not tested some others yet) have a sort of "in dialogue forcegreet" from the Thieves Guild type.

Returning at the Castle after have brought Serana at her home (I choose to not be a vampire), and after the little shirmish with the Vampire Explorators, I talked to Isran and he said:  "Boss ... "  and then ....

To check, I talked then with Celann and Durak nearby.

Both of them had the normal dialogue but, after the first chat, to my character appeared a dialogue line like "... " and then the two had the same requests as the Thieves Guild guys.

BTW, I LIKE this probably unwanted feature :classic_angel: ....

EDIT:

Ok. Situation seems to be a bit worst. Suddenly, ALL males who have dialogue with the Player have now the "Boss ... " greet and then sex before any other dialogue available.

This affects every male that has dialogue but doesn't affect females, even if they are some sort of guild bosses (like Aela, Vex, Tonilia and so on.  Vex and Tonilia have the "standard" forcegreet approach, instead.).

I don't know why and when this started to happen. The only thing I could think on is that I unistalled and then reinstalled SL Approach because it stopped working with no reasons.

After the reinstall of the above mentioned mod, it worked again but I start to notice the issue with Confabulation.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I know it.

You can find a post I made there (username: NikkiRed) to discover my own way to complete the quest.

*cough*

Hard words about the guys at Bethesda. I would consider them highly unimaginative. They miss reject opportunities and tend to create onesided quests without thinking about different solutions or playstyles let alone the decision to work against the intended purpose of a quest (f.e.: A good character would rather save than kill the emperor or destroy the brotherhood for good.).

So I can understand your way to solve the quest. Unfortunately none of the Boethiah mods is helpful in that case. As the death of the sacrifice is scripted it might not be necessary to remove the essential status of your chosen sacrifice.

:smirk:

I could write almost a novel about nonsenses, superficiality, unimagiative and so on in the vanilla Skyrim due to .... ehm .... ****** Beth's guys. But it's off topic.

Just one:

do a search who was their boss at time of Skyrim launch on market and you will understand a lot of things.  :wink:

Suggestion for the next update.

1. Mini-quests with Stump and Torom.

2. Some lore-friendly alteration of quest "In my time of need", PC goes to redguards in Rorikstead, offers sex 3p or twice 2p for information. Then PC goes to Kematu and if decides to get rid of Sadia, PC offers an orgy and we have already working scripts 4p/5p, as always adjustable in dialog. Let's make work those 'carved scimitars' and no one will be killed.

54 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Hmm, this could be a hard source for conversations :)

Books from the first and second era are all but reliables.

I mean it's absolutely correct lore of Elder scrolls setting.

Daedric Boethia has male and female features and divine (cause he absorbed aedric energy of Lorhan) Vivek has it.

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@Narcolepsy

Ops! Version 1.6.7.

It seems that the Dawnguard's Chiefs (Isran, Celann, Durak at least. Not Vori. Not tested some others yet) have a sort of "in dialogue forcegreet" from the Thieves Guild type.

Returning at the Castle after have brought Serana at her home (I choose to not be a vampire), and after the little shirmish with the Vampire Explorators, I talked to Isran and he said:  "Boss ... "  and then ....

To check, I talked then with Celann and Durak nearby.

Both of them had the normal dialogue but, after the first chat, to my character appeared a dialogue line like "... " and then the two had the same requests as the Thieves Guild guys.

BTW, I LIKE this probably unwanted feature :classic_angel: ....

EDIT:

Ok. Situation seems to be a bit worst. Suddenly, ALL males who have dialogue with the Player have now the "Boss ... " greet and then sex before any other dialogue available.

This affects every male that has dialogue but doesn't affect females, even if they are some sort of guild bosses (like Aela, Vex, Tonilia and so on.  Vex and Tonilia have the "standard" forcegreet approach, instead.).

I don't know why and when this started to happen. The only thing I could think on is that I unistalled and then reinstalled SL Approach because it stopped working with no reasons.

After the reinstall of the above mentioned mod, it worked again but I start to notice the issue with Confabulation.

Quoting myself to add more info:

Disabling the Forcegreet of the Thieves Guild in the MCM seems to solve the problem. I'm no longer the cumdump of the entire male population of Skyrim.

Of course this disables also the aprroach by the TG Members themselfes but I still have the dialogues for sex.

Btw, I could think only to my SL Approach mod that could be "interfere" in some manner. (SL Approach NOT "Redux". It's the one ported back from SSE).

Pity, because this version of SL Approach was the only one that worked fine almost always and, MAINLY, also between NPC to NPC.

I'll investigate further, indeed.