1 hour ago, Mehmeme said:

Thanks. For some reason these falmers were super aggressive, they even spotted my while I was invisible lol. Might be a big level difference?

Update posted. I moved the Adventurer further up to the archway wall. This should be clear of any Falmer aggro if you come from Alftand side. Coming from the other side you still have to be very careful of being detected.

1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

Nice to see an update for this, as a roadmap do you have any idea when you are planning on working on civil war content at all? Been holding off doing the questlines till you do because I want to experience what you have to offer.

Civil War will probably be after College. So in roughly 3 major updates, or around end of October if everything goes accordingly.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Narcolepsy said:

New update posted.

Maven quests are now available. She'll have 5 of them to start with. These are thievery and sex related quests, which means for some of them you can play as a thief to solve them instead of using sex if you want. Most of these quests also have additional dialogue options to solve them, such as persuade, intimidate, and paying gold.

I also added a FMC horse dialogue option to the Windhelm stable master, and added dialogue to "In My Time of Need" quest (the one with Saadia and the Alikr). I also did some minor tweaks and fixes.

Next update will see:

• A few more Maven quests added, small ones mostly and maybe one more larger sized one.
  • Aela's quest where she sends you to deal with an animal in an NPC's home, and player werewolf sex with NPCs.
  • At least one more quest to Non-Member companions.
  • Possibly add a shady potion seller in the Ragged Flagon, or some other location, that will sell you potions that make a creature NPC passive to you, have sex with you, and kill them. This one may or may not get put in next update or pushed to later ones.
  • Possibly some more misc quests if I have the time.

After that, the following update I think I will finally move onto the College of Winterhold.

May i ask which FMC animation for horse are you talking about? 

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I really hope for a follower support in the future. The orgy with the Alik'r need another female (my follower). And as much as I like the opportunity with the Alik'r, I don't think it makes much sense story wise ^^

It was kinda hard to add a senario in with them that makes much sense storywise without touching the quest itself. I might revisit this and add a proper scene later on.

7 hours ago, kboom said:

May i ask which FMC animation for horse are you talking about? 

Anubs Horse Punishment is the only FMC horse anim that I know of. The male doesn't actually have sex with the female; as the name suggests its more of a punishment/rapey anim. Hopefully we'll get more FMC horse anims in the future.

A little bit of feedback. Contains some spoilers for the new Maven quests:

Spoiler

I have the 171 version, so the adventurer was still in the old location and was also too close to the falmer for me. I'll have to try again later with the new location. Potion worked just fine though.

The Anubs Horse Pun anim put the elf in the stocks with my female PC next to it. The switch actor position key doesn't work for me on that anim for some reason (likely that it is an animal one).

The bug with dialog not showing up affected me two ways.  Some of the dialogs showed but only after I scrolled down (usually there is a hint via the first line of a paragraph, I didn't often have that) and other options (always the last, sex one) would sometimes not display, though a large empty space would let me select that option and I could then read it in the subtitles. 

I stopped to review a few things, have a couple more thief related quests I want to do to test things and take some screenshots, plan to do In My Time of Need, and then post more.

I have a bug in my game I knew about.. the Alik'r attack the bandits in Swindler's Den, but I was able to select the two that were dead, resurrect them with the console, and do the full bang option for that quest. I'm just glad there are no conjuring mages that would have raised someone into an ash pile.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

I just went back to the jail to see Sibbi again but there was no guard this time to enter the cell again.

You can ask pretty much any guard after the first time, it does not have to be the same guard as before (at-least for me it shows up for all but the main door guard).

About the ESF Patch  : Do you have positive experience with esf ?    i  remember in the past when i played with esf it always ended up warrior guild line broken somewhere.

About Kematu and his boys : i didnt tested it yet, but i guess it is made for one boy after the other ? would be more nice (and more work to do) to let them all go on the pc, mostly meant for 3-4-5 . That is the way i always play it with the help of Random Sex (old mod) or DCUR Rape.   Here follower support would be nice (and even more work) . but once done, you could do the same faster and easier with other similar situations like cidhna mine.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

A little bit of feedback. Contains some spoilers for the new Maven quests:

Hide contents

I have the 171 version, so the adventurer was still in the old location and was also too close to the falmer for me. I'll have to try again later with the new location. Potion worked just fine though.

The Anubs Horse Pun anim put the elf in the stocks with my female PC next to it. The switch actor position key doesn't work for me on that anim for some reason (likely that it is an animal one).

The bug with dialog not showing up affected me two ways.  Some of the dialogs showed but only after I scrolled down (usually there is a hint via the first line of a paragraph, I didn't often have that) and other options (always the last, sex one) would sometimes not display, though a large empty space would let me select that option and I could then read it in the subtitles. 

I stopped to review a few things, have a couple more thief related quests I want to do to test things and take some screenshots, plan to do In My Time of Need, and then post more.

I haven't had issues with placement with the horse anim, the script should assign the player to the first slot which is the female one.

Is the bug you're talking about a vanilla one? I use a mod like EZ2C Dialogue Menu which should allow for larger texts to show up in the dialogue tree.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I have a bug in my game I knew about.. the Alik'r attack the bandits in Swindler's Den, but I was able to select the two that were dead, resurrect them with the console, and do the full bang option for that quest. I'm just glad there are no conjuring mages that would have raised someone into an ash pile.

Currently there isn't much I can do if they aggro onto each other, however I might try and get them to be neutral to one another when I re-look at this senario.

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

I just went back to the jail to see Sibbi again but there was no guard this time to enter the cell again.

As Lilzt3hcat pointed out you should be able to talk to any of the guards in the jail to let you into the cell.

3 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Thanks for the (very quick) update. Also while I can acquire more falmer potions after the mission is over via additem menu I do think it'd be amusing to be able to buy them from somewhere too lol.

They potions that the seller will sell will be single use items i.e. only work for one actor, instead of a large group like the one in the quest. They'll also be pricey and limited in stock I think.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

About the ESF Patch  : Do you have positive experience with esf ?    i  remember in the past when i played with esf it always ended up warrior guild line broken somewhere.

About Kematu and his boys : i didnt tested it yet, but i guess it is made for one boy after the other ? would be more nice (and more work to do) to let them all go on the pc, mostly meant for 3-4-5 . That is the way i always play it with the help of Random Sex (old mod) or DCUR Rape.   Here follower support would be nice (and even more work) . but once done, you could do the same faster and easier with other similar situations like cidhna mine.

I use ESF mostly for the customizations it offers for the Companions. By default the Companion questline is extremely short, so I use ESF to lengthen it and give the NPCs some more character and dialogues. Although there is one point where Aela gets real bitchy with the player which I don't like at all in the mod.

For Kematu and Alikr, currently it's all controlled by the player. You can have sex one at a time, or gather up a few for 3p and 4p gangbangs. I'll probably revisit this, and turn it into a scene like I've used before where it's more narrative and include an option to have a follower join in as well.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

I haven't had issues with placement with the horse anim, the script should assign the player to the first slot which is the female one.

Is the bug you're talking about a vanilla one? I use a mod like EZ2C Dialogue Menu which should allow for larger texts to show up in the dialogue tree.

Currently there isn't much I can do if they aggro onto each other, however I might try and get them to be neutral to one another when I re-look at this senario.

As Lilzt3hcat pointed out you should be able to talk to any of the guards in the jail to let you into the cell.

They potions that the seller will sell will be single use items i.e. only work for one actor, instead of a large group like the one in the quest. They'll also be pricey and limited in stock I think.

I use ESF mostly for the customizations it offers for the Companions. By default the Companion questline is extremely short, so I use ESF to lengthen it and give the NPCs some more character and dialogues. Although there is one point where Aela gets real bitchy with the player which I don't like at all in the mod.

For Kematu and Alikr, currently it's all controlled by the player. You can have sex one at a time, or gather up a few for 3p and 4p gangbangs. I'll probably revisit this, and turn it into a scene like I've used before where it's more narrative and include an option to have a follower join in as well.

ESF : so you did not have ESF break the questline ?

Kematu : That sounds good. Do you do the cidhna mine too ?  ( or maybe you have already done it, dont know. in principle like kematu, but forced. a hard neverending 3-4-5 rape.)

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

ESF : so you did not have ESF break the questline ?

Kematu : That sounds good. Do you do the cidhna mine too ?  ( or maybe you have already done it, dont know. in principle like kematu, but forced. a hard neverending 3-4-5 rape.)

I haven't had any issues with ESF, you could try the light version to skip a lot of the extra stuff and get just the extended quest. If you do get it I recommend turning off the waiting in Jorrvaskr feature in the mod, as that might cause some issues.

I haven't done Cidhna Mine yet. I think I will eventually add my own spin to it, but probably later on as Solutions has its own sex part to it and there is Devious Cidhna which some users might use and I will have to consider compatibility with that mod and Cidhna Mine Expanded.

Another update posted, hopefully the last until the rest is ready. This one fixes the missing Reserved flags on Maven's second quest which may have caused it to not start if another quest was already using some actors. I also included Aela's Animal Extermination content since that was finished.

28 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Will there be a follower integration? Many orgies have to many men for just the female player to handle ^^

There will be limited follower support. Follower detection can be tricky, depending on what mods a person is using and if the follower is vanilla or modded, or if they are being added as follower through the vanilla method or a third party follower system. Then there is the disconnect with the dialogues and using a follower. For example, although Solutions has follower support, I rarely use it since the dialogue is geared more as if the player is the one having sex.

For this mod, follower support will be added to specific parts where I will add dialogue to bring the follower into the situation. For example, the Thieves Guild CumDump will eventually have an option to make a follower be a cumdump as well, with specific dialogue to get them to join and their own comments. Certain scenes, like the Alikr one in the future, will have two or more scenes. One for player only, and another for if there is a follower involved.

Maybe in the distant future, I could add in follower support for most of the current content, but that is far away for now.

Just wanted to report some glitches I found.

1. Maven's 3rd quest (the one with the horses) can fail to initialize.  Also if the horses die there's no way to progress so far.  Is there a console command I can use to skip this one?

2. Occasionally, if you've already finished the thieves quest line, Vex never offers to let you become the guild cumdump.  I know it's an option because one of my other files was able to do it after finishing the questline.

And a small request:

1. After all thievesguild quests are done, can you make it so that the Goldenglow estate in the first main thief quest stops being hostile and an option for them to still treat the character as a whore?  (If its not something you want to do I don't mind.  Just an idea I had.)

33 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Checked it with a troll again. Same problem. It happend both times in caves.

I'll take a look at the script later, it might just be set wrong fro CR02 which is the caves one.

32 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add more animations to the great harbinger orgy? I'm missing some scenes where the male harbinger team up with the other men to fuck a girl (threesome, 4some, or 5some).

I don't think I'll be able to do this, at least right now, as it would mean setting up an entirely new scene. I have the player having sex with either sex, but not both, to allow both female and male PCs to use them. 3p might work, but 4p/5p won't really work as it might result in FFMM or FFFMM anims which don't exist.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Next update will see:

• A few more Maven quests added, small ones mostly and maybe one more larger sized one.
  • Aela's quest where she sends you to deal with an animal in an NPC's home, and player werewolf sex with NPCs.
  • At least one more quest to Non-Member companions.
  • Possibly add a shady potion seller in the Ragged Flagon, or some other location, that will sell you potions that make a creature NPC passive to you, have sex with you, and kill them. This one may or may not get put in next update or pushed to later ones.
  • Possibly some more misc quests if I have the time.

* and the two dogs - Stump and Torom 

About misc quests we can talk endlessly.

Potion seller sound intresting, but need some concept.

Like he sells you potion and you collect semen/ingredients.