Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

50 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

is there a way of the bimbo collar once its on?

Not sure what you mean. Take it off, pause it, trigger it.... LOL

Right after receiving a task, you can tell your companion to remove the collar.

If you have RSE CSA it will be removed when "going on vacation".

If you just want to pause it, turn off BDH dialogue. Best to do it right after a task, because if the timer is to close to ending, it will trigger a task.
If you want it to trigger, holster your weapon and stand still for a bit.

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Not sure what you mean. Take it off, pause it, trigger it.... LOL

Right after receiving a task, you can tell your companion to remove the collar.

If you have RSE CSA it will be removed when "going on vacation".

If you just want to pause it, turn off BDH dialogue. Best to do it right after a task, because if the timer is to close to ending, it will trigger a task.
If you want it to trigger, holster your weapon and stand still for a bit.

Sorry I missed some words there, yeah I meant take it off, thanks

Hi,

perhaps someone is able to help me.

I am using this mod and (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch. There seems to be the problem.  UAP proviedes staged (tree) animations. If the npc controls it runs the tree and is the player controls, you control the stage and/or branch using the arrow keys.
If Mistress is forcing me to do something and it leads to a staged animation, I have the controls visible on screen, but the arrow keys don't work. Using AAF directly or AAF Violate this animations work properly.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, drake_hoard said:

Hi,

perhaps someone is able to help me.

I am using this mod and (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch. There seems to be the problem.  UAP proviedes staged (tree) animations. If the npc controls it runs the tree and is the player controls, you control the stage and/or branch using the arrow keys.
If Mistress is forcing me to do something and it leads to a staged animation, I have the controls visible on screen, but the arrow keys don't work. Using AAF directly or AAF Violate this animations work properly.

Hi @drake_hoard

Not sure why the arrow keys wouldn't work.

I checked how violate is starting animations and found some property which it sets and I don't use.

I don't know if this helps, I don't use UAP or staged animations atm so I can't test.

9 hours ago, Akor said:

Hi @drake_hoard

Not sure why the arrow keys wouldn't work.

I checked how violate is starting animations and found some property which it sets and I don't use.

I don't know if this helps, I don't use UAP or staged animations atm so I can't test.

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.22-d1.7z 1.57 MB · 1 download

I will try this version... Thanks... could last some time, until the staged anims are used again. It's still random ;)

On 2/25/2021 at 12:36 AM, sexybastardo said:

hey, can we ask or suggests features?

I played now for some time and I would like that mistress would force my char to get permanent body changes, including paying for it,

Like big bimbo tits etc. Maybe with some kind of doctor scene?

Currently there are only the temporary body changes from the bimbo collar (boobs+butt). You can increase the duration of the morphs in the MCM. Nothing permanent, though.

Not sure on why your mod added  Alliance in to my pipboy  in the clothing section changing the speeling 

Apparel thats right just as I spelt it APPAREL also Chang the language when looting I uninstaled the mod uninstaled my FO4  removed all mods removed all game contents and mods also removed all folder's content re installed greasy copy of FO4 re installed fresh copy of game fresh copys of mods guess what that crap is still on my pipboy and the language from looting cloathing s still what ever language that s WTF man not cool of you to do that to some one 

5 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Not sure on why your mod added  Alliance in to my pipboy  in the clothing section changing the speeling 

Apparel thats right just as I spelt it APPAREL also Chang the language when looting I uninstaled the mod uninstaled my FO4  removed all mods removed all game contents and mods also removed all folder's content re installed greasy copy of FO4 re installed fresh copy of game fresh copys of mods guess what that crap is still on my pipboy and the language from looting cloathing s still what ever language that s WTF man not cool of you to do that to some one 

Wrong mod. BDH doesn't change any language or add Alliance. What does Alliance do anyway? Might be a clue to the culprit mod.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:33 AM, izzyknows said:

Wrong mod. BDH doesn't change any language or add Alliance. What does Alliance do anyway? Might be a clue to the culprit mod.

Yes was your Mod That i Added   Seen your mod From  Here all most to  the bottom of page

That was the only one i added Not the butt plug BDH Was  The Only one  This is Why i said your mod

What does Alliance Do It  Added that into my pip-boy under APPAREL to equip that's when BDH would work unequipped  BDH would stop 

So now i have No Game Totally Fried After 3 years of Modding Gone Im done with FO4 Now

55 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Yes was your Mod That i Added   Seen your mod From  Here all most to  the bottom of page

That was the only one i added Not the butt plug BDH Was  The Only one  This is Why i said your mod

What does Alliance Do It  Added that into my pip-boy under APPAREL to equip that's when BDH would work unequipped  BDH would stop 

So now i have No Game Totally Fried After 3 years of Modding Gone Im done with FO4 Now

I could barely understand a word you're saying but screenshots of this "Alliance" and its effects would go a long way as to figuring out what the hell is going on instead of ranting incoherently.

3 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Cant send any screen shots Game is gone off my system now i uninstall all mods and game content and folders reinstalled game kicked off new game start 

and that alliance  was still there in my pip-boy and lane was still change on all armor   what ever that crap is i am one pipped off person  now i have to do a complete reformat of my system and clean install of my OS  All files content is compromised by sending a file from that PC would possibly compromised others My Gamer PC Is currently offline until reformatting is completed

2 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

I could barely understand a word you're saying but screenshots of this "Alliance" and its effects would go a long way as to figuring out what the hell is going on instead of ranting incoherently.

Cant send any screen shots Game is gone off my system now i uninstall all mods and game content and folders reinstalled game kicked off new game start 

and that alliance  was still there in my pip-boy and lane was still change on all armor   what ever that crap is i am one pipped off person  now i have to do a complete reformat of my system and clean install of my OS  All files content is compromised by sending a file from that PC would possibly compromised others My Gamer PC Is currently offline until reformatting is completed

2 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

I've been using this mod since @Akor posted it, and I've waded through every part of it with xEdit & the CK. It simply cannot cause the issues you're having.

As @Saya_Scarlett said, a screen shot would help, along with your load order to maybe track down the actual culprit.

4 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

This sounds like a personal problem.

Interesting.. look for a mod by a french author that edits armor.
And by the way... you don't have a virus in your game. You simple installed a mod with French as the main language. Now all you have to do to fix it... is find the mod.

Oh, Alliance in French is Wedding Ring.

48 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Interesting.. look for a mod by a french author that edits armor.
And by the way... you don't have a virus in your game. You simple installed a mod with French as the main language. Now all you have to do to fix it... is find the mod.

Oh, Alliance in French is Wedding Ring.

Only French mod modifying armor/perks/etc is Changgedin's Perkfest Clanggedin's Perkfest - The Ultimate Overhaul - EN at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

(that I know of)

John