Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe the Papyrus log can be usefull.

Odd thing is, BDH never goes through the normal loading sequence. By the looks of it, mods are not loading correctly.

This is a pretty good indicator of a corrupt save. "Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data"

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Odd thing is, BDH never goes through the normal loading sequence. By the looks of it, mods are not loading correctly.

This is a pretty good indicator of a corrupt save. "Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data"

I hate bethesda games... For a corrupt save everything except BDH works pretty well without many lags or crashes. I only changed AAF and animation pack versions on this save (upgrades) nothing else.

Reinstalling the mod on a cleaned save fixed it :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i just downloaded this mod but i'm not sure what you mean by basic companion task, is it like the in game story or is that added by the mod and i have to trigger it somehow? also how do i start the dom/sub quest with the companion? sorry for the noob question.

47 minutes ago, jondoes505 said:

hi, i just downloaded this mod but i'm not sure what you mean by basic companion task, is it like the in game story or is that added by the mod and i have to trigger it somehow? also how do i start the dom/sub quest with the companion? sorry for the noob question.

Basic Companion tasks are given by this mod. You have 3 types of tasks. Companion, Approach (slutty outfit/naked), Help with DD/Real Handcuffs item removal and the Bimbo Collar.

The PC can ask her companion for help with Devious Devices. The follower will only help if the PC agrees to enter a Dom/Sub relationship with her.

You can put on any restraint that requires a key and ask your companion for help, which will trigger the Dom/Sub dialogue.

Edited by izzyknows
4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Basic Companion tasks are given by this mod. You have 3 types of tasks. Companion, Approach (slutty outfit/naked), Help with DD/Real Handcuffs item removal and the Bimbo Collar.

The PC can ask her companion for help with Devious Devices. The follower will only help if the PC agrees to enter a Dom/Sub relationship with her.

You can put on any restraint that requires a key and ask your companion for help, which will trigger the Dom/Sub dialogue.

hi thank you so much for replying, i'll give it a shot

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ninjabot117 said:

Does the vacation end when the timer runs out? I was ordered by Cait to go to with some gunners and I don't know where to go from here.

You can escape or wait for them to get tired of you and dump you somewhere. Then return to Cait & get your stuff back.

On 6/20/2021 at 9:31 PM, xyzxyz said:

How can I trigger BDH approaches without a female follower? I noticed some approaches during sex scenes but they were gone befor I reached the NPC. And which parts of Dickys slut clothes do I need to trigger BDH?

Without female follower as dom you can't... Well you get Slutwalk approaches when the PC is naked (what probably happened during sex scenes).

But as long as you don't get an outfit through the follower nothing else will trigger approaches.

The only thing you could try is to use console commands to get a random outfit and/or get bimbo morphs. Then slutwalk approaches should trigger like normal.

Spoiler
set bdh_cmd to 30 random new outfit
set bdh_cmd to 41 breast morph medium
set bdh_cmd to 42 breast morph large
set bdh_cmd to 43 remove breast morph
set bdh_cmd to 51 butt morph medium
set bdh_cmd to 52 butt morph large
set bdh_cmd to 53 remove butt morph

2 hours ago, Akor said:

Without female follower as dom you can't... Well you get Slutwalk approaches when the PC is naked (what probably happened during sex scenes).

But as long as you don't get an outfit through the follower nothing else will trigger approaches.

The only thing you could try is to use console commands to get a random outfit and/or get bimbo morphs. Then slutwalk approaches should trigger like normal.

Hide contents
set bdh_cmd to 30 random new outfit
set bdh_cmd to 41 breast morph medium
set bdh_cmd to 42 breast morph large
set bdh_cmd to 43 remove breast morph
set bdh_cmd to 51 butt morph medium
set bdh_cmd to 52 butt morph large
set bdh_cmd to 53 remove butt morph

Hi there, sorry to bug you with the same thing again and again but, i'd never got the slutwalk by setting and clearing the slot 33, is there a command to trigger it? used to be set bdh cmd to 3, but it doesn't work either.

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi there, sorry to bug you with the same thing again and again but, i'd never got the slutwalk by setting and clearing the slot 33, is there a command to trigger it? used to be set bdh cmd to 3, but it doesn't work either.

Make sure you don't have the timer settings to high. Actually, the default is pretty good.

And it's set bdh_cmd to 3

notice the _

If you got the notice of it working when closing the console then it worked. Well.. you'd get a error in the console first if it didn't work.

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Make sure you don't have the timer settings to high. Actually, the default is pretty good.

And it's set bdh_cmd to 3

notice the _

If you got the notice of it working when closing the console then it worked. Well.. you'd get a error in the console first if it didn't work.

Hi! thanks,
When i use it with the follower it works, i have timesscale set on 6 so one day is 1.5 hours, i get at less 5 or 6 events in a day, but without the outfit of the mistress i get none, i do get the message in the console, i'll try to get a new random outfit with the command 30 and see what happens. Thanks again.

20 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi @Gamaramdi
I'm lost a bit... what slutwalk setting you mean? And whats the 'clearing the slot 33' thingi? :confused:

11 hours ago, Akor said:

Hi @Gamaramdi
I'm lost a bit... what slutwalk setting you mean? And whats the 'clearing the slot 33' thingi? :confused:

LOL Thanks man, 

I dont speak a lot of english, so... sorry, i mean this:

Wich btw i got it working by using the set bdh_cmd to 30 wearing that bottom and using set bdh_cmd to 3, but it never worked alone with the setting slutwalk/IsNaked and playing barefoot.

image.thumb.png.9ff4c8fa1f690c0e341d030e75fcd01d.png

• 2 weeks later...

hi i tried to use the command BDH_CMD to 3 to trigger the slutwalk, it said done after i did it but nothing is happening.

i also noticed that my companion hasn't talked to me in awhile to trigger the events and the collar also hasnt triggered an event in awhile.

initially everything worked fine, but i took the collar off and gave it back to my companion so i can test out another mod

i then tried to trigger bdh but nothing is working so i exit the game and disabled the mod, entered and exited the game, enabled the mod again and my companion did give me the collar back but now it seems the companion event and collar events are not triggering for me anymore even though i used the BDH_CMD to 123 command

i waited a couple of days in the game but i got nothing

thanks for reading this

i've done more experimenting

- i uninstalled the mod and made a quicksave in my game

- when i installed it back and played it, i couldn't save nor can i fast travel

- it seems that i can't hard save the game if the mod is removed

is there a way to reset the mod all the way back to zero before the companion offers the sub/dom thing? i tried using MCM but nothing seems to change

I've been in a sub relationship with Piper for over 20 levels, mod has been working fine until yesterday.  I had dialogue turned off for a day or so, but now I've gotten myself locked into a few things, and neither piper nor npc's are triggering the unlock dialogue with it unblocked.  i even turned up the chance to 100% for npc unlock, but they are acting like normal.  not sure if something broke or I just need to be patient?  seemed to be pretty quick before when I would unblock the dialogue, but now it's acting like the mod isn't working at all.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, jondoes505 said:

i've done more experimenting

- i uninstalled the mod and made a quicksave in my game

- when i installed it back and played it, i couldn't save nor can i fast travel

- it seems that i can't hard save the game if the mod is removed

is there a way to reset the mod all the way back to zero before the companion offers the sub/dom thing? i tried using MCM but nothing seems to change

By uninstalling it mid play through you messed up the scripts. Never remove scripted mods during a run. You best bet is to roll back before uninstalling the mod.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

I've been in a sub relationship with Piper for over 20 levels, mod has been working fine until yesterday.  I had dialogue turned off for a day or so, but now I've gotten myself locked into a few things, and neither piper nor npc's are triggering the unlock dialogue with it unblocked.  i even turned up the chance to 100% for npc unlock, but they are acting like normal.  not sure if something broke or I just need to be patient?  seemed to be pretty quick before when I would unblock the dialogue, but now it's acting like the mod isn't working at all.

Their first response should be acknowledging you wearing a Devious Device when you enable the dialogue. I have had it stick, pretty rare, but, getting another device locked on, voluntary or other wise seems to break it loose.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Their first response should be acknowledging you wearing a Devious Device when you enable the dialogue. I have had it stick, pretty rare, but, getting another device locked on, voluntary or other wise seems to break it loose.

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it didn't fix the situation.  I spawned keys and unlocked everything, and then locked things back on and no change.  I tried using the execute command reset events in the MCM just now and that didn't have any effect either. 

I went back several hours to some saves where it was definitely working before, but now it is not.  A few days ago I had used Fallrim Tools to clean my save up, removed 1 unattached instance and the refr, because I was trying to fix the workshop intermittent crashing.  But I don't think that broke it, because it had worked after that time.  The last event that fired off was she gave me clothes to wear.  Putting them on now also has no effect.

Is there any other command that can restore things to the way they were?  Would dismissing Piper and picking her up again do anything?  I assume no, because the npc's aren't responding either so it's not just a Piper Problem :(

I don't seem to be able to trigger any talk with NPCs. I really don't know where the problem could be, any idea? any hidden settings in mcm or hidden requirement? I've tried with different devices, locked, unlocked, naked but I don't get any response from NPCs.

Hi Akor, i dont have any problems for once! the mod works beautifly

Today i came with a suggestion:

I noticed that when somebody aproches the pc and says "wow look at all those devices you're wearing" there's only 2 choices to answer, so... maybe you can use 3 and 4 for something like:

3.- "I love to wear this devices, do you like them? would you like to see more?" heading to a dance animation and...
4.- "I enjoy when people notice them, would you like to see me play with some others i have? heading to masturbation or even BETTER prostitution...

I've never undestood why autors never give the chance to play as a dominant woman you know? dialogs always are submisive oriented

Cheers!

image.thumb.png.6e94bc4061b3949688490fa7440ff5de.png

Edited by Gamaramdi