Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

How do I do that? Is there an MCM-option?

Yeper!
MCM>Boston Devious Helper>Hot Keys

Spoiler

1836080063_Fallout4Screenshot2021_09.08-23_29_03_53.png.8c6b6dba6b64243d220b372202c0fa25.png

You can also block the dialogue for say running a quest line, or just to take a break.

Edited by izzyknows
11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yeper!
MCM>Boston Devious Helper>Hot Keys

Hide contents

1836080063_Fallout4Screenshot2021_09.08-23_29_03_53.png.8c6b6dba6b64243d220b372202c0fa25.png

You can also block the dialogue for say running a quest line, or just to take a break.

whew! Thanks a lot, that one was really getting in the way of my "hardship" game.

My bimbo collar is off, do I just have to do something to turn it on?

I got it ages ago, but I did not want to mess with the body morphs because I was transitioning from CBBE to fusion girl. I have worn it a couple of days now and nothing is happening, so I would like to know if I should just be patient of if I have to take some kind of action. 

3 minutes ago, MrMagpie said:

My bimbo collar is off, do I just have to do something to turn it on?

I got it ages ago, but I did not want to mess with the body morphs because I was transitioning from CBBE to fusion girl. I have worn it a couple of days now and nothing is happening, so I would like to know if I should just be patient of if I have to take some kind of action. 

Make sure you didn't block the dialogue and try talking to your companion to see if you have an outstanding task. You can also use the Reset Events in the MCM or run set bdh_cmd to 911.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Make sure you didn't block the dialogue and try talking to your companion to see if you have an outstanding task. You can also use the Reset Events in the MCM or run set bdh_cmd to 911.

Thank you. I am currently on a slut walk, will see if something pops up when I am done. So it only is supposed to turn on when you have specific bimbo task? 

2 hours ago, MrMagpie said:

Thank you. I am currently on a slut walk, will see if something pops up when I am done. So it only is supposed to turn on when you have specific bimbo task? 

Yes, and you also have to have a companion with you. Cait, Piper or Curie.

• 2 weeks later...

A few questions on the slut walk and outfit mods if anyone can please help;

Does anyone know of any up to date (FG 1.75+) Fusion GIrl conversions for the outfits used by this mod?

I found ASA + Dicky's in the official thread (linked below) but nothing else.

Will slut walk even work satisfactorily with just these 2 and no heels or underwear clothing mods?

Especially bearing in mind I am not using the plug slot converter as I am instead using slot 57 + DD plug patch.

Will outfits for out-of-date FG bodies work at all with FG 1.80 or just no?

How easy/difficult would it be to change the outfit mods that this mod is using myself?

Thanks in advance for any help!

37 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

Will slut walk even work satisfactorily with just these 2 and no heels or underwear clothing mods?

Yes it will. It looks for the mods esp and uses what it finds, it makes no difference if it's made for Fusion Girl or CBBE or TWB.....

Keep in mind, all conversions require the original mod. So... ya good to go! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Man...

I am very embarrassed to bother with this again, but I have been playing for months and slutwalk is never activated if I do not wear the necessary garment, it has never worked for me simply by vacating slot 33, of course, i activate set bdh_cmd to 3 but if I do not activate set bdh_cmd to 30 and I stay with the panty does not work.

?

42 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Man...

I am very embarrassed to bother with this again, but I have been playing for months and slutwalk is never activated if I do not wear the necessary garment, it has never worked for me simply by vacating slot 33, of course, i activate set bdh_cmd to 3 but if I do not activate set bdh_cmd to 30 and I stay with the panty does not work.

?

Save an outfit in one of the custom outfit slots. Take the outfit off after saving it, then go back in the MCM and equip the saved one. It doesn't matter what the outfits is.

Or.. walk around naked and don't draw a weapon.

And go in the MCM and reset the setting to default.

IF you still don't have NPC's approaching you.. re download & reinstall the mod. If it still doesn't work, you have a mod that's messing with BDH.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Save an outfit in one of the custom outfit slots. Take the outfit off after saving it, then go back in the MCM and equip the saved one. It doesn't matter what the outfits is.

Or.. walk around naked and don't draw a weapon.

And go in the MCM and reset the setting to default.

IF you still don't have NPC's approaching you.. re download & reinstall the mod. If it still doesn't work, you have a mod that's messing with BDH.

Ok done, didn't work,

1.- Removed the 37_ASA Pantie and got aproched:
After walking a while alone got to DC and looks like the events were on stand by, a soon i got near a human i got approched, twice, by two different guards, in less than 10 secs. one after the other. Without the pantie and fully dressed.

2.- Changed all my outfit and saved it on slot1, changed again, and restored it from mcm, i got a second item of each one, of course the second items aint upgraded, and that's a problem cause i dont know which item i must keep, so i have to choose between been approched or being protected, anyway, walked back to DC main door and walked around for maybe 10 minutes, nobody cared.

I think this is the mod in conflict:

Outfit Switcher - Hotkey Loadouts at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Cause, every time i save an outfit in it, and i switch between outfits, the 37_ASA Pantie is included, even if i made sure it wasn't in my original outfit, so sure that i removed it from my inventory! and it spawns back, now i have 3! and slutwalk works with everyone

I hope this help somebody else, i really don't mind playing without custom outfit or the 33 slot empty, the mod is great and i love it, thanks anyway... i just give up! ?

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Ok done, didn't work,

1.- Removed the 37_ASA Pantie and got aproched:
After walking a while alone got to DC and looks like the events were on stand by, a soon i got near a human i got approched, twice, by two different guards, in less than 10 secs. one after the other. Without the pantie and fully dressed.

2.- Changed all my outfit and saved it on slot1, changed again, and restored it from mcm, i got a second item of each one, of course the second items aint upgraded, and that's a problem cause i dont know which item i must keep, so i have to choose between been approched or being protected, anyway, walked back to DC main door and walked around for maybe 10 minutes, nobody cared.

I think this is the mod in conflict:

Outfit Switcher - Hotkey Loadouts at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Cause, every time i save an outfit in it, and i switch between outfits, the 37_ASA Pantie is included, even if i made sure it wasn't in my original outfit, so sure that i removed it from my inventory! and it spawns back, now i have 3! and slutwalk works with everyone

I hope this help somebody else, i really don't mind playing without custom outfit or the 33 slot empty, the mod is great and i love it, thanks anyway... i just give up! ?

Aahhh... I've seen others have issues with Outfit Switcher. And yes it can cause issues with other mods. I've never used it, so no personal experience. But, you have to save the Slut outfits via BDH's custom outfits. This is because it adds the necessary keywords to the items that OS doesn't.

And once you save a Slut outfit, remove the original from your inventory (it doesn't have the keywords) so you don't have a cornfusing mess.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Aahhh... I've seen others have issues with Outfit Switcher. And yes it can cause issues with other mods. I've never used it, so no personal experience. But, you have to save the Slut outfits via BDH's custom outfits. This is because it adds the necessary keywords to the items that OS doesn't.

And once you save a Slut outfit, remove the original from your inventory (it doesn't have the keywords) so you don't have a cornfusing mess.

This would be the first issue with OS for me, and i really really need it, it has room for 20 "loadouts" and it isn't enough for all the Vtaw's, Icestorm and HN66 outfits, i just got addicted to them...

And i still can play with custom outfits, like you said wear it, save it, and remove the original, then save it on OS, i'll try that option, specially nice for Nuka Ride outfits!

Edited by Gamaramdi
4 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having trouble getting this to work properly with Companion Ivy. The dialogue menu only offers Ivy's default dialogue, I can't see how to initiate BDH dialogue with her. Any help?

BDH wont work with custom companions.  Best you'll get from her is Slut Walk approaches.

28 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Ah, RIP. I really like Ivy, but for the sake of this mod I might have to go back to Curie again. Thanks for getting back to me!

I think it's only geared towards Piper or Cait for now, per the download description.  I don't know if it would work for Curie but I'm guessing not.  (Because if it does work with Curie I'm gonna need to install the mod again)

19 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I think it's only geared towards Piper or Cait for now, per the download description.  I don't know if it would work for Curie but I'm guessing not.  (Because if it does work with Curie I'm gonna need to install the mod again)

I just assumed the mod author was giving examples of female vanilla companions? I can't imagine why it would work for piper or cait but not curie, unless it was specifically scripted only for those two characters... which is possible, I guess.

23 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Yes it works with Curie.

You'll need the attached sound file to make her dialogue skippable. Just extract it to Data\Sound\Voice\Boston Devious Helper.esp\

Technically it will work with all vanilla companions. Males are just weird! LOL

NPCFCurie.7z

Edited by izzyknows