Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

4 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

I noticed that when somebody aproches the pc and says "wow look at all those devices you're wearing" there's only 2 choices to answer,

I believe that is from another mod. With BDH you have 4 choices. Ignore devices, Ask, Demand, End Conversation.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I believe that is from another mod. With BDH you have 4 choices. Ignore devices, Ask, Demand, End Conversation.

Damn, i got a bunch of them... LOL

Still i think is a point to keep in mind.

Thanks!

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Damn, i got a bunch of them... LOL

Still i think is a point to keep in mind.

Thanks!

Ya, figuring out which one can be a puzzle at times.
If you "ask" for help removing the devices, a bunch of different scenes can play out. Dance, masturbation, sex, gangbangs..

But I do like the idea of an option to keep the devices and just "play or pay to play".

On 7/10/2021 at 12:30 PM, izzyknows said:

By uninstalling it mid play through you messed up the scripts. Never remove scripted mods during a run. You best bet is to roll back before uninstalling the mod.

i did that and its what im currently playing with rn

the reason why i uninstall the mod is because the random events did trigger once in the case of my companion giving me back the collar after taking it, but the collar didnt say any voice lines like usual after it is equipped on my pc and i can't seem to get the random events triggered anymore not from the companion nor from the collar.

i tried using BDH_CMD to 123 and it said done but the collar still didnt trigger anything and i also tried resetting though MCM but nothing changes, i also did try to increase the chances through mcm but that didn't change a thing

thank you

Edited by jondoes505
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sleepysoviet said:

Idk if I'm not understanding something, but this mod doesn't seem to trigger any dd-related dialogue for me. AAF sexual harassment recognizes when a DD is equipped, but this mod seems to do nothing.

Are you getting other dialogue, like the Slut Walk? If you are, then Sexual Harassment is blocking the BDH dialogue.

Edited by izzyknows
36 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Are you getting other dialogue, like the Slut Walk? If you are, then Sexual Harassment is blocking the BDH dialogue.

No, I tried turning SH off and nothing changed. Must have really messed something up, but I can't think of what it could be.

16 minutes ago, sleepysoviet said:

No, I tried turning SH off and nothing changed. Must have really messed something up, but I can't think of what it could be.

Well, SH & BDH dialogue are conflicting. Disable SH & start a new run and see if it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Akor, 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/159946-outfit-framework/

if something like this mod will appear will you use its functionality in your mods? Functuinality ideas of framework is still in concept stage, but what you think if it will give some information about player like for example

1)player have some lewd clothes and other can see pussy under some angles

2) or player is fully reveal breasts

3) or player using slut clothes

And other... 

Will you use something like this to make your mod more immersive? And you can suggest some ideas for mod api/functionality

On 8/21/2021 at 9:53 AM, Indarello said:

Hi Akor, 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/159946-outfit-framework/

if something like this mod will appear will you use its functionality in your mods? Functuinality ideas of framework is still in concept stage, but what you think if it will give some information about player like for example

1)player have some lewd clothes and other can see pussy under some angles

2) or player is fully reveal breasts

3) or player using slut clothes

And other... 

Will you use something like this to make your mod more immersive? And you can suggest some ideas for mod api/functionality

Hello Indarello,

I don't know, it's hard to say at this point... It would depend on the functionality and how easy/hard it is to use.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Hello Indarello,

I don't know, it's hard to say at this point... It would depend on the functionality and how easy/hard it is to use.

Something like this:

-getActorOutfitRevealTitsLevel(actorRef) :

Return 0 if fully clothed

Return 1 if cover nipples fully, but reveal tits a bit (like some dresses do) ,  or this outfit is underwear (like bra) 

Return 2 if nipples can be seen thru/can be seen from some angles (like underboob) 

Return 3 if nipples can be easily seen

-Same for vag

-getActorRevealLevel(actorRef):

Return 0-3 based on highest value between vag and tits reveal

-isActorWearingSlutClothes(actorRef) 

True/false

-toLewdFormOrNaked(actorRef)

Change Clothes into lewd form if it existed for each peace, or become naked if lewd type not extisted

-toLewdFormOrRandLewd(actorRef)

Same but choose something from lewd container if lewd type not existed

Edited by Indarello
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Quick question on the load order: do I run the "voice" file first, or the "voice collar" one?

They are different. The "voice" are silent "dialogue" files, the voice collar are actual sound files specifically for the collar. So... it doesn't matter which one is first.

34 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

They are different. The "voice" are silent "dialogue" files, the voice collar are actual sound files specifically for the collar. So... it doesn't matter which one is first.

Huh...Vortex asks me to prioritize one of them. Okay, makes sense.

3 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

It only detects conflicting files, I can check out which ones exactly...a whopping 554 files in this case. You might wanna think about merging those 2 files anyway.

It's been a while since I looked at those!

The -voice does include the Bimbo Collar voice files. Actually 50 more files.

I'd just install the -voice file and see if you run into any silent/weird Bimbo Collar lines. Although the extra files might not be used at all.. maybe.. dunno for sure.

Edited by izzyknows

Can we have a toggle for the "devious devices removal by strangers" dialogue? The one with the companion works amazingly well, but that dialogue gets in the way of normal communication: every time it's "no, don't worry about those", wait a few seconds and walk away, come back and repeat. 

Or that feature is fro another mod... I dunno. If so I apologize.

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

Can we have a toggle for the "devious devices removal by strangers" dialogue? The one with the companion works amazingly well, but that dialogue gets in the way of normal communication: every time it's "no, don't worry about those", wait a few seconds and walk away, come back and repeat. 

Or that feature is fro another mod... I dunno. If so I apologize.

Block the BDH dialogue when you want to talk about "other" things.