Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Thank you for the answer

I do not know if having already set the piercings of the mod 666 can cause problems, in fact I would hope that you tell me but if you can add the option to activate / deactivate it would be fine.

now don't feel you have to do it if there were no problems !!!!

Just from my experience, if you have any of the clothing mods items equipped, ie: you crafted them, they will stay in your inventory and BDH will add/equip a new version.

At least that's how it's been working for me.

1 hour ago, Oghmatorro said:

I had a small bug. The follower Deacon from Railroad was considered female. So I got the wrong dialogue.

Not a bug. ;)

Gameplay

This mod is intended for a female player character with a female companion (Piper | Cait).

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Does this mod works with real handcuffs instead of devious devices?

Works with both. ATM I have DD turned off, and it works just fine. BDH sees Real Handcuffs has DD. So the dialogue might be a bit off here & there. But not to bad. LOL

53 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Works with both. ATM I have DD turned off, and it works just fine. BDH sees Real Handcuffs has DD. So the dialogue might be a bit off here & there. But not to bad. LOL

Great. Just sad that devious devices is a hard requirement nonetheless ^^. I don't really want to use it.

Judging from the posts in the thread, people seem to be having issues with the pillory scene - I can't even get my companion to recognise there is one, even with me standing right next to it. I'm using Ivy if that makes any difference, she just keeps saying "you need a pillory".

Any ideas / help?

1 hour ago, Tr_veller said:

Judging from the posts in the thread, people seem to be having issues with the pillory scene - I can't even get my companion to recognise there is one, even with me standing right next to it. I'm using Ivy if that makes any difference, she just keeps saying "you need a pillory".

Any ideas / help?

For some reason, standing right next to a pillory BDH can't find it. About 1 floor tile away it works fine.

What pillory are you using. I use ZaZOut hydraulic pillory, I "think" the vanilla one works... forget!

Also, can you manually play the pillory scenes?

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

For some reason, standing right next to a pillory BDH can't find it. About 1 floor tile away it works fine.

What pillory are you using. I use ZaZOut hydraulic pillory, I "think" the vanilla one works... forget!

Also, can you manually play the pillory scenes?

It didn't work with the stocks one but with a hydro-pillory in the same place and me in mine, it did. Oddly, I didn't try the hydro-one thinking it wouldn't be likely to! :D 

Thanks for the quick reply :)

On 4/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, Tr_veller said:

Any ideas / help?

I was reading some things on the AAF discord, and Ivy does not actually work perfectly with AAF.  So that could well be your problem, I have actually never tried Ivy but I understand that she is a very fun Companion.

I just don't use Companions that much except in a mod like this where I find there use very except-able for the story line, and event's.

@xyzxyz

1) Slutwalks:

Can you upload a papyrus log so I can check?

What settings you have for

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Slutwalk

Active Timer Max

Active Timer Min

2) Helper / Dance

There are other tasks, you can try setting

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> New Task Chance

to a higher value, this will increase/guarantee the chance to get new tasks...

2 hours ago, Akor said:

@xyzxyz

1) Slutwalks:

Can you upload a papyrus log so I can check?

What settings you have for

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Slutwalk

Active Timer Max

Active Timer Min

2) Helper / Dance

There are other tasks, you can try setting

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> New Task Chance

to a higher value, this will increase/guarantee the chance to get new tasks...

20200410175000_1.thumb.jpg.379f710e5c04b64d5e386f4cc81e730c.jpg

@xyzxyz

You should try setting the 'Active Timer Min/Max' lower. If you set them very high it will take longer to find NPC. Or it could event make it near impossible to activate NPCs.

---

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are there consequencen for the submissive or disobedient attitude dialogue choice after a task?

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Not really, at least not yet.. (fingers crossed) ;)

Yeah. It doesn't do anything atm.

I haven't had any good Idea what to do with it yet ...

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Yeah. It doesn't do anything atm.

I haven't had any good Idea what to do with it yet ...

How about, "Demanding" help x times can result in a simple "Fuck Off", up to being laughed at/ beaten/robbed (or all three) then raped. Without removing DD items. And by "robbed" I mean your shit is gone for good.

Being to submissive x times would have the same results.

The Commonwealth isn't very big, and your PC's slutty/entitled/submissive reputation spreads very fast. LOL

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

How about, "Demanding" help x times can result in a simple "Fuck Off", up to being laughed at/ beaten/robbed (or all three) then raped. Without removing DD items. And by "robbed" I mean your shit is gone for good.

Being to submissive x times would have the same results.

The Commonwealth isn't very big, and your PC's slutty/entitled/submissive reputation spreads very fast. LOL

Yes, this was my point in earlier postings.... the assumption the sub can demand stuff because she is one in control?  Nope.  Power exchange is beneficial to both.  I have to power to say no and walk away.  I am not here to service/serve anyone.

The demanding sub/service top is a romantic notion with no basis of survivability outside the Western world (or an apocalyptic/CORVID/FALLOUT4 world)  - because outside the flowery world, Izzy is correct about the "laughed at.... " part.

History's most commonplace commodity in hard times?

John

(PS - I used sub/she simply in my context, not to the exclusion of male subs - so no offense)

PSS - Izzy - the term of entitled is "princess whore complex"

PSSS (Last one lol)  - the mod author did this mod in his vision - and for that I am thankful and grateful for what he produced.  It work very well - I just don't personally use the "demand" option (unless I got a swarm of hostile stalkers inbound - well, then, demanding versus an hour of what you know what happens - well, it's a choice).

I have a problem with the pillory scene. I build a hydropillory but when I start the scene I only get a AAF text message that the player was fucked but no working animations. I have the necessary animations installed. After the box the quest gets stuck and I get no new BDH task.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, Akor said:

@xyzxyz

You should try setting the 'Active Timer Min/Max' lower. If you set them very high it will take longer to find NPC. Or it could event make it near impossible to activate NPCs.

How long is a slutwalk? Does it end when I get a new task?

On 2/3/2020 at 9:42 AM, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this would be  a problem. I'm quite a noob at modding, I will add it to the requirements!

@leopardus

I will check this event asap. Was it the basic masturbation event (PC + Follower) or did it involve other NPCs? With 'invite loading screen' you mean the FadeToBlack sequence before the animation starts?

Hi! Hope you're having an easy quarantine,

i have a couple of issues, updated to 1.10.163 (had to... LOL)

My companion never shuts up! is constantly demanding to do kinky stuff, not that im complaining, is just unusual, even 5 times a day, i can hardly build anything.

The clothes i got dissapear then my companion refresh my inventory with new ones for the slutwalk, is that intended? is nice, and keeps the game fresh, the thing is i use True Wasteland body and every time she gaves me another shoes i have to go out and set it right on outfit studio! LOL!

This happenes a LOT: dialogue got stuck, i cant trade or talk of anything else, even if i already danced, sometimes i dont get the final dialogue either, soy i cant complete the quests, i had to close the game, remove esp, trade, restore esp, and start the quests again.

Thanks in advanced.

@izzyknows

Would the 'Fuck off' option be a permanent thing or when would it reset?

'Beaten' is too dark for my taste =/... could do spanking, but that's already in the normal task list...

Taking away items might be something, if there is a way to get items back somehow...

Or maybe just taking away clothes for some time and forcing the PC to run around naked...

I think Sexual Harassment mod would react to the PC being naked and this would lead to bad stuff happen to the PC...

@xyzxyz

- Pillory animations 

Could it be you are missing the patch that allows female NPCs to take male positions during pillory scenes? That would be my first guess why it is not working.

- Slutwalk

The slutwalk event has no defined duration. As long as you wear an outfit it can always trigger events. 

The active timer / state script is a bit funny atm, when you set the values very high it will make the script kind of 'lazy' searching for NPC. So you probably want lower values here to make it trigger more often/reliable.

3 hours ago, Akor said:

@xyzxyz

- Pillory animations 

Could it be you are missing the patch that allows female NPCs to take male positions during pillory scenes? That would be my first guess why it is not working.

Yes, that is correct. But sometimes the animation was suppsoed to be with 2 males and it didn't work too.