Intermittent AAF Issues After Last Update

I don't really know what's causing this, but it doesn't appear to be mod conflict as I've tried uninstalling everything bar AAF specific mods and I've still run into the same problems. Maybe someone else has had these issues and knows how to fix it, but I thought I'd best just let the community know about these problems I've been having.

Firstly, I had multiple AAF and RSE derived mods working brilliantly, but for some reason I thought it would be wise to update the AAF and some of the animation packs the other day and it hasn't worked right since. The issue's I've got are:

• AAF Beta 133's debug mode will not activate. I've gone in more than once, uninstalled and reinstalled with Debug options enabled and the debug information never shows up.
  • AAF Animations will sometimes work, but will only cycle through on right-ctrl, the page up and page down no longer works.
  • Masturbation animations in particular do not work, when they're activated the AAF "wheel" animation in the top right hand corner does not even activate, it removes clothes and that's it. It then becomes impossible to instigate another AAF animation because it thinks one is either loading or still playing.
  • Understandably, because this seems to be a trigger issue, Shenanigans does not work no matter how many times you reset.
  • Weirdly, some animations work fine and will communicate with AAF's family planning. But sometimes, presumably if any other AAF animation anywhere in the gameworld has tried to start previously, you will get no responses at all from the SEU hotkey (or MCG.)

Irritating because everything was fine before I installed the new updates which were, to the best of my knowledge:

AAF's new Framework
New 'KinkyCreatures' animation pack
The New F4SE version

I also installed Brothels for the first time.

Any help would be great, otherwise just happy to report the issues.

Ok, I forgot that the AAF menu had an admin mode you had to select. For some reason AAF isn't picking up the vast majority of animation packs. There are probably other errors but it won't allow me to use the up, down, left and right to view them. Bit weird, these packs are all present and had been installed for months.

ddd.png

2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Looking at the error report, I'd say a missing plugin and a bad install, are you using Indarallo's squirts and cum patch?

I was, I think. I reinstalled the whole game, had the same issue again, but uninstalling the BP70 pack has worked for some reason. Everything was perfect until I updated the F4SE and AAF version, so I think that was the real cause - unless BP70 has been updated since.