2 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Hi, i made a papyrus script to to have this futa schlong available as a sexlab-strapon. script attached below.

Unfortunately, there needs to be a minor quest added to the .esp file, otherwise the script never gets called.

so, @EvilReFlex do i have your permission to upload a modified version of your "ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp" in this thread?

In the meantime (or as a resource for anyone else who wants to add strapons to sexlab), here's what needs to be added to an .esp:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Open creationkit with the .esp you want to modify
  2. compile the script (gameplay -> papyrus script manager -> right-click on the script -> compile)
  3. left click on quest in the left sidebar
  4. rightclick on ANY quest and click "New"
  5. give the new quest an ID and a name and hit OK
  6. use the filter window above the left sidebar to filter for your newly created quest
  7. double click on your newly created quest
  8. TEMPORARY disable "Start Game Enabled" under "Quest Data"
  9. Click on the "Quest Aliases" tab
  10. right click the empty table and click on "New Reference Alias"
  11. Set Alias Name to "PLAYER" (technically it doesn't matter what you name it, but hey)
  12. Set Fill Type to Specific Reference
  13. Click Select Forced Reference
  14. Cell -> any
  15. Ref -> PlayerRef('Player')
  16. Click OK
  17. Enable the various Allow Flags (see image) (not sure this matters...)
  18. allow_flags.png.0e7ea631836b811c94c618d82277481a.png
  19. (right side of window, under papyrus scripts) click on add -> add the script you compiled earlier
  20. in the reference alias window click OK
  21. in the Quest Window click on the tab Quest Data
  22. Reenable the "Start Game Enabled" flag
  23. Click OK in the quest window
  24. save the esp, done :) (i hope/think 😅

Just to clarify: AFAIK when you go into the sexlab mcm and reload the strapon list, you still need to close the MCM and reopen it for external strapons, such as this one, to show.

sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_ra.psc 540 B · 0 downloads

Great idea. 

Hey, I'm not sure if there is a solution to this already, but the SOS Grower Extended doesn;t seem to work with this? I use NMM to install but it says "there is a new version available, would you like to upgrade?" And if I press yes it disables the mod.  Also idk how to get the cumshot to work this.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Hi, i made a papyrus script to to have this futa schlong available as a sexlab-strapon. script attached below.

Unfortunately, there needs to be a minor quest added to the .esp file, otherwise the script never gets called.

so, @EvilReFlex do i have your permission to upload a modified version of your "ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp" in this thread?

In the meantime (or as a resource for anyone else who wants to add strapons to sexlab), here's what needs to be added to an .esp:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Open creationkit with the .esp you want to modify
  2. compile the script (gameplay -> papyrus script manager -> right-click on the script -> compile)
  3. left click on quest in the left sidebar
  4. rightclick on ANY quest and click "New"
  5. give the new quest an ID and a name and hit OK
  6. use the filter window above the left sidebar to filter for your newly created quest
  7. double click on your newly created quest
  8. TEMPORARY disable "Start Game Enabled" under "Quest Data"
  9. Click on the "Quest Aliases" tab
  10. right click the empty table and click on "New Reference Alias"
  11. Set Alias Name to "PLAYER" (technically it doesn't matter what you name it, but hey)
  12. Set Fill Type to Specific Reference
  13. Click Select Forced Reference
  14. Cell -> any
  15. Ref -> PlayerRef('Player')
  16. Click OK
  17. Enable the various Allow Flags (see image) (not sure this matters...)
  18. allow_flags.png.0e7ea631836b811c94c618d82277481a.png
  19. (right side of window, under papyrus scripts) click on add -> add the script you compiled earlier
  20. in the reference alias window click OK
  21. in the Quest Window click on the tab Quest Data
  22. Reenable the "Start Game Enabled" flag
  23. Click OK in the quest window
  24. save the esp, done :) (i hope/think 😅

Just to clarify: AFAIK when you go into the sexlab mcm and reload the strapon list, you still need to close the MCM and reopen it for external strapons, such as this one, to show.

sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_ra.psc 540 B · 7 downloads

Thats nice, I had no idea how to add it as strapon. 

If you upload a patch I will link your post on the download page.  :)

I love this mod, thanks!

Found it by accident today actually, because it wasn´t listed in the "SexLab" category.

And yes, I would second the ask to update it to also support the CBBE 3BBB sliders 😉

One other ask: The size ...

It´s easy enough to make the Futanari schlongs as big as we want - in BodySlide and then in SoS.

However, even the smallest setting in Bodyslide and a size of 1 in SoS still is too large for my taste.

I know you can manually enter negative numbers in Bodyslide for the sliders, but this only works to some extent, as you can´t modify all espects nicely and at some point you begin to squish the mesh and it it looks just weird.

So I would like to know if there is the possibility to create a third schlong model to choose from which is altogether much smaller than the classic one? Like 30-50% smaller (including the scrotum and all)?

On 5/19/2020 at 11:35 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Here you go:
SexLab Strapon - SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b.7z

If you want you can just directly upload it to the download section.

Just didn't want to upload a modified mod without asking for permission first.

Thanks, I added a link to your post to the Q&A of the download page. 

39 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

I love this mod, thanks!

Found it by accident today actually, because it wasn´t listed in the "SexLab" category.

And yes, I would second the ask to update it to also support the CBBE 3BBB sliders 😉

One other ask: The size ...

It´s easy enough to make the Futanari schlongs as big as we want - in BodySlide and then in SoS.

However, even the smallest setting in Bodyslide and a size of 1 in SoS still is too large for my taste.

I know you can manually enter negative numbers in Bodyslide for the sliders, but this only works to some extent, as you can´t modify all espects nicely and at some point you begin to squish the mesh and it it looks just weird.

So I would like to know if there is the possibility to create a third schlong model to choose from which is altogether much smaller than the classic one? Like 30-50% smaller (including the scrotum and all)?

I'm not using CBBE 3BBB and I stopped making "extra wishes".

To change the size just use the XP32 Racemenu SOS plugin. 

36 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Thanks, I added a link to your post to the Q&A of the download page. 

I'm not using CBBE 3BBB and I stopped making "extra wishes".

To change the size just use the XP32 Racemenu SOS plugin. 

Sure, fair enough, you can´t please everyone.

As to size changing, yes, well, I was referring to changing the size of a schlong I explicitly assign to an NPC via the SoS menu. There, the smallest possible size setting is 1. That´s what I mean - it still looks like a decent size schlong, not like a "small" one.

If I use the size "1" on the SoS schlongs for men, they are much smaller.

Maybe I am the only one who is not interested in Galactic Hyper Size Schlongs and Atomic Gigantua Boobs (there seems to be no limit as to how LARGE things can be made verywhere) ...

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

Sure, fair enough, you can´t please everyone.

As to size changing, yes, well, I was referring to changing the size of a schlong I explicitly assign to an NPC via the SoS menu. There, the smallest possible size setting is 1. That´s what I mean - it still looks like a decent size schlong, not like a "small" one.

If I use the size "1" on the SoS schlongs for men, they are much smaller.

Maybe I am the only one who is not interested in Galactic Hyper Size Schlongs and Atomic Gigantua Boobs (there seems to be no limit as to how LARGE things can be made verywhere) ...

There is a size multiplier in the SOS MCM, if you set a value below 1 you can get even below "1".

Honestly, I never regarded that multiplier! Thanks. Set it to -50% and work just fine, all schlongs are reduced by half in size.

Unfortunately, all apart from the schlong that you manually assign to the player or NPC 😞

I am stuck now with Futanari size 1 for my follower, which is already too long and large for my taste (as you can see, I´m playing with slender body shapes and am looking for a ladyboy look). When it get´s erect if first stretches in length which looks super weird and only then starts to rise and gain girth.

And once it is erect, the size 1 Futanari definitely looks like a size 5-6 regular schlong.

1.jpg.2b34d01f79fdd77d359fae733af8e462.jpg

I tried to fiddle around with the meshes, but I only have NifScope, and scale transformation changes can´t get baked in, if you set the scale of some node to 0.6, it will all be at 1.0 again in Caliente.

Anyone else who could maybe help me?

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

Honestly, I never regarded that multiplier! Thanks. Set it to -50% and work just fine, all schlongs are reduced by half in size.

Unfortunately, all apart from the schlong that you manually assign to the player or NPC 😞

I am stuck now with Futanari size 1 for my follower, which is already too long and large for my taste (as you can see, I´m playing with slender body shapes and am looking for a ladyboy look). When it get´s erect if first stretches in length which looks super weird and only then starts to rise and gain girth.

And once it is erect, the size 1 Futanari definitely looks like a size 5-6 regular schlong.

1.jpg.2b34d01f79fdd77d359fae733af8e462.jpg

I tried to fiddle around with the meshes, but I only have NifScope, and scale transformation changes can´t get baked in, if you set the scale of some node to 0.6, it will all be at 1.0 again in Caliente.

Anyone else who could maybe help me?

cant u just unassign it and reassign and it should reset?

34 minutes ago, Illana said:

cant u just unassign it and reassign and it should reset?

Tried that. Same result, unfortunately :(

Actually, I found out, that the SOS schlong size multiplier does not affect any of the Futanari schlongs, not even the ones which where assigned by percentage to other female NPCs.

9 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Tried that. Same result, unfortunately :(

Actually, I found out, that the SOS schlong size multiplier does not affect any of the Futanari schlongs, not even the ones which where assigned by percentage to other female NPCs.

what about in bodyslide itself?

1 hour ago, Illana said:

what about in bodyslide itself?

There are limits as to how small you can set the sliders, even if you manually enter negative values. Because the sliders do not control every single pieve evenly, you can only go to some extent before the shape looks awkward. Some 20% smaller is doable without getting weird distortions. So, first of all, that´s not enough, secondly, and most importantly, this does not affect the erect state in the same way, so if you make the schlong a bit smaller and thinner, it will still get erect to pretty much the same length as before, just super thin.

So no, BodySlide is not a viable option unfortunately :(

As mentioned, I did reshape and reszize the schlongs in NifScope (see below, that would be my ideal base).

But in NifScope, the "Scale" of things is not being baked in, it will remain to say "0.6" (instead of appliying it and using that as the new size scale 1.0). This is why when you then load this nif into Bodyslide, it will ignore the scaled sized and work off the original "1.0" scale for everything. So I can´t even test how the erection on these smaller Futanaris would look like. That might be an issue in itself, no idea.

Would be awsome if some model artist could help me out here. My guess is that you will need am actual modeling tool like Blender.

futanari_schlong_cbbe_0.nif futanari_schlong_cbbe_1.nif

Absolutely love this add-on, makes playing a female character so much better.

I use Remodeled CBBE armors and with panties add on. The armors works great with this but the panties not so much, the panties go over the schlong which of course just clips through the panties. ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168 ) - is there a work around for this?

Hey is there a way to fix frame rates tanking with this mod? i can run any KS hair HDT mod with full HDT body without any frame drops noticeable. but when i only run this. my frames tank when i unequip the armor and the schlong is revield.

1 hour ago, chypres said:

Hey is there a way to fix frame rates tanking with this mod? i can run any KS hair HDT mod with full HDT body without any frame drops noticeable. but when i only run this. my frames tank when i unequip the armor and the schlong is revield.

This mod is very light on performance. HDT body + KS Hair SMP are probably the culprits. Use CBPC for better performance.

6 hours ago, devildx said:

This mod is very light on performance. HDT body + KS Hair SMP are probably the culprits. Use CBPC for better performance.

I'm going to try that now. thanks! will report back. -Edit  yeah works now. runs smooth as butter. Thank you !

On 4/14/2020 at 6:29 AM, Crane92 said:

Does every female gets the schlongs no matter what percentage you put in the MCM? Coz I want it to be only randomly selected to have one.

You can´t randomize "none" in SoS. But I have just created a schlong addon for these cases.

It´s an empty futanari schlong which you can install and distribute by percentage or assign manually (like a real schlong, except that this one is empty).

All females which get this one will remain vanilla females. This way you can define the percentages of using the true futanari schlong or none.

I have an oddly specific question for the group.  Is there a mod (or series of) that adds futa shlongs during futa animations and removes them after, like how the strapons appear during appropriate scenes?  And during male on female scenes with all females that it has a chance to add either a strapon or the futa schlong?  And finally, it also has a chance for impregnation?   Um, asking for a friend...

5 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

I have an oddly specific question for the group.  Is there a mod (or series of) that adds futa shlongs during futa animations and removes them after, like how the strapons appear during appropriate scenes?  And during male on female scenes with all females that it has a chance to add either a strapon or the futa schlong?  And finally, it also has a chance for impregnation?   Um, asking for a friend...

no, nothing like that exists. For the strap-on it would be feasible to make a sexlab strapon that has the shape of the futa schlong but the other thing you are asking for isn't possible.

Impregnation i believe just checks your sexlab gender in relevant mods so just make sure it's set to male and the thing you're trying to impregnate is female.