Need a patch for 3BBB, which has its own dedicated vagina and more importantly seems to have misaligned with sos addon. My guess is that it is due to the belly node not present in default cbbe.

Can you provide a blend file for Horse Cock cause I have trouble snapping it in perfectly.

Hi,

Thank you for the mod!

Works perfectly but is there a way for me to add a slider that can reduce the girth just at the very (pink) end of the shaft before the glans, and not the whole shaft (nor the whole glans). It was possible with your LE version but now there isn't any slider that affects only this part. The muscular sliders only change the middle of the shaft and the girth one is too global.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 4:32 AM, EvilReFlex said:

I used the curvy preset of bodyslide to prebuild the files, maybe they are not the same shape as the default curvy CBBE Body. 

For the Racemenu sliders you need to build the "tri morphs" of the body (and armors) in bodyslide. 

Just use the same preset for the nude body and schlong and the gap should be gone. (if not make sure you are not using a other body or custom race with own body) 

One question. I'm using the KZ Style to overhaul the argonians and kajiits and the custom races are not compatible (I have to manually apply the schlong).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31048?tab=description

How to add the custom races on the futanari plugin with XEdit?

On 3/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, cheeze_whiz said:

I love this mod, everything looks great, however the alignment is way off.

Strap-on shows where the animation thinks it should be.

ScreenShot15.png

Already posted the solution on page 3. This happens because the female pelvis is higher than the male. If you edit the nifs it will align but the schlong will look a bit weird.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/135541-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-2872599

3 hours ago, zumbza said:

Great mod, looks amazing. I have but one problem.

When using Aroused redux, and trying to masturbate, my character masturbates like a female. Do you or anyone else know if I can limit her to only masturbating with the penis?

Change the sexlab gender to male on sexlab MCM.

22 hours ago, zumbza said:

Great mod, looks amazing. I have but one problem.

When using Aroused redux, and trying to masturbate, my character masturbates like a female. Do you or anyone else know if I can limit her to only masturbating with the penis?

Hello try with this  mod  

1 hour ago, demicabestan said:

Hello try with this  mod  

Tried this too, but it didnt change animations. I am now fairly certain that there is something wrong with either my sexlab or the Arousal redux. I am going to try to Reinstall and clean the files tomorrow

Thank you very much for this mod! It seems to be working perfectly for me. 

I am very excited to see textures for argonians and khajiits since I use those a lot. If anyone is working on a texture patch for them please let me know so I can grab it when it's done!

8 hours ago, bex0r said:

Thank you very much for this mod! It seems to be working perfectly for me. 

I am very excited to see textures for argonians and khajiits since I use those a lot. If anyone is working on a texture patch for them please let me know so I can grab it when it's done!

Could not find beast textures so I am using the horse penis addon for them since this addon has the textures. Another option is to use the old erf high poly only for those races.

17 hours ago, devildx said:

Could not find beast textures so I am using the horse penis addon for them since this addon has the textures. Another option is to use the old erf high poly only for those races.

Thank you so much for the advice. I am not sure how to import the old erf high poly texture to my game. Do you happen to know of a tutorial that will show me how to do it? Or perhaps the link to the horse penis addon? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm super new to all this. :)

5 hours ago, bex0r said:

Thank you so much for the advice. I am not sure how to import the old erf high poly texture to my game. Do you happen to know of a tutorial that will show me how to do it? Or perhaps the link to the horse penis addon? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm super new to all this. :)

Here: 

Put the argonians and khajiit to 0% chance on the Futanari CBBE MCM and clean (on a empty cell like breezehome) and then put 100% on the horse addon for those races.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, YuliaS11 said:

Need a patch for 3BBB, which has its own dedicated vagina and more importantly seems to have misaligned with sos addon. My guess is that it is due to the belly node not present in default cbbe.

Can you provide a blend file for Horse Cock cause I have trouble snapping it in perfectly.

I second this. Would be great if this can be made compatible with 3BBB.

Good Evening everyone. I have recently downloaded this mod and yet it is not showing up as activated in NMM or on LOOT. I have tried to modify where it is located in NMM and in LOOT and it has not worked. I am using SSE and have the prerequisites installed. This is an issue i am experiencing with several other mods as well and i would welcome any help that you can offer me. To warn you i am new to this form of modding so i am uncertain what could be wrong. 

I may have figured it out and if i did the next post will be random letters and numbers courtesy of my head meeting my keyboard. Will post again if that is not the case. I am using the reinstall mod action in NMM after moving it to the Body file.

Would love to see this mod compatible with The Pure Skin for CBBE. I did download Fair Skin and I gotta say, it looks amazing. Now I cannot decide between running Fair Skin or The Pure. I do want this mod but I like The Pure but I do think Fair Skin is really good too.