6 hours ago, devildx said:

Yes if you use the equipable (slot60) too. Here I use only the main so a edit only the 2 first nifs.

And if you want to edit the new addon you have to do the same on the meshes of that mod that are in another folder.

TYVM you are awesome, I tried it with this one (I deleted all other to keep things simple) and now the balls dangle around.

If only there was a way to make it behave like LE floppy or make them have ball with penis collision.

Edit: when I use the body slide studio I lose the dangling don't know why

20 hours ago, WilerxWiler said:

TYVM you are awesome, I tried it with this one (I deleted all other to keep things simple) and now the balls dangle around.

If only there was a way to make it behave like LE floppy or make them have ball with penis collision.

Edit: when I use the body slide studio I lose the dangling don't know why

Is because bodyslide resets the nifs. Like I posted before you have to do this after editing the addon with bodyslide. And if you edit again with bodyslide you will have to do the nif edit again.

10 hours ago, devildx said:

Is because bodyslide resets the nifs. Like I posted before you have to do this after editing the addon with bodyslide. And if you edit again with bodyslide you will have to do the nif edit again.

You can also edit the source NIF in the BodySlide dictionary, as long you don't change mesh it should work.

10 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm also using Fill Her Up and have no problems, so the source of the problem is not my addon. 

when a female pc with the addon gets fucked by male npc the mods work normally but when a female pc fucks a female npc fill her up tries to register but instantly ctd's i dunno ive been trying to fix this but thats all i got

it also could be slif.....

12 hours ago, Svien said:

when a female pc with the addon gets fucked by male npc the mods work normally but when a female pc fucks a female npc fill her up tries to register but instantly ctd's i dunno ive been trying to fix this but thats all i got

Do you have the same issue when using other female schlongs (like bad dogs hoodies for females, blisaro's schlong for females or ERF's horse penis redux?) 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:20 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I'm using the racemenu for it, but I could easily add slider for it.

Well, after trying it out with Racemenu, I think I like doing all of that in bodyslide instead. I realize with bodyslide you can't see the schlong actually attached to a body, but the sliders in-game are annoying to use, but more importantly, the racemenu sliders only make changes to your own schlong and I'd like to be able to have those changes apply across the board. If it isn't too much trouble, could you add the sliders to bodyslide? If not, I'll live with it, I don't want to be troublesome.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:33 PM, devildx said:

I did what EFR suggested and changed the source nif :D

I have a doubt , when you link the nif file to the malegenital xml do only your balls get the physics or also the penis? because it is only working with the balls in my case

edit: I was using the wrong xml, I figured but the shift + page up aren't working now

Hiii
First of all OMG THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING MOD ❤️

Originally I had screwed something up to where the cock wasn't the same color or wrong texture from the rest of the body seeming missmatched.

Solution (in case anyone else has that issue)
Below in the picture are the settings I chose for those having issue
Reinstalled Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v10.0 and I moved it further down the load order
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798?tab=files

Spoiler

325702526_settingsforfairskin.png.75240e7d0ec34db72d4e18b9b5a705a4.png

Uploaded a new version! 

• Added bone weighting to "NPC L GenitalsScrotum" and "NPC R GenitalsScrotum" (you can use them in the SOS Racemenu PlugIn) 
  • Added BodySlide Slider for Length and Girth 
  • Added Dummy Files for Khajiit and Argonian textures 
  • Fixed bug in the normals