3 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

strip patch should not couse ctd but with patch enabled floppy sos will be always on even in sex scene, btw you can remove malegenetials.xml from hdtsmpconfig folder,

Might try that, after a second run it stopped working. 

Is there a way to have this mod appear in the sexlab registry as a strap on? I've been looking for a good strap on to use only during sexlab animations and I'm really fond of this one but I want female characters to only schlongs during the animations.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:25 PM, surveyingstuff said:

Im kind of new to this stuff but for some reason my body and schlong are two different textures. Have i done something wrong on the install or load order?

The schlong textures are independent of your body textures, to have them match up you'd either need to make a patch manually for your body textures, find one made by someone else, or switch your body textures to the texture that this mod was designed for, which is outlined in the main post.

Personally I use The Pure, which is just a variation of fair skin, and it looks fine. I doubt you'd see much of a seam or mismatch with any fair skin variation out there, though again for a perfect match you'd have to use what the mod author intended.

5 hours ago, SignificantCheese said:

How the f*ck do I apply this to my character in-game?! I'm banging my head against a wall trying to figure this out! The mod description says you can apply this to a body in Bodyslide but I can't see how you can do that. This makes no sense to me. Bodyslide is so confusing. Help, please?

By using the schlongs of skyrim menu, and selecting futanari cbbe in the drop down menu under player/npc.

Bodyslide only lets you customize the shape of the dick to your liking, and apply a bodyslide preset so it sits flush against your character so that it doesn't float in midair.

So set your bodyslide preset, find futanari cbbe in the drop down menu right above it, customize it how you like, make sure "build morphs" in the lower left is checked, apply it, "equip" the schlong in the SOS mod menu, profit.

3 hours ago, gdrgdg45hdfhdfh said:

By using the schlongs of skyrim menu, and selecting futanari cbbe in the drop down menu under player/npc.

Bodyslide only lets you customize the shape of the dick to your liking, and apply a bodyslide preset so it sits flush against your character so that it doesn't float in midair.

So set your bodyslide preset, find futanari cbbe in the drop down menu right above it, customize it how you like, make sure "build morphs" in the lower left is checked, apply it, "equip" the schlong in the SOS mod menu, profit.

Ooooooohhh. That makes so much more sense than all those tutorials I watched. Thank you!

4 hours ago, gdrgdg45hdfhdfh said:

Ok, so now when I select futa cbbe from the dropdown menu it says this actor wasn't made for this, or something like that, and doesn't show. How do I make it so the schlong can be applied and used?

19 hours ago, SignificantCheese said:

Ok, so now when I select futa cbbe from the dropdown menu it says this actor wasn't made for this, or something like that, and doesn't show. How do I make it so the schlong can be applied and used?

Means you probably never built your base body with cbbe in bodyslide, and are still running around with a vanilla body. Just installing cbbe does nothing, you need to direct bodyslide to use the assets. So do the same thing you did with the schlong, except use "cbbe body" on top, and whatever preset you want below that when you build it in bodyslide.

Also, not to be rude, but I'd suggest getting a firm understanding of how to install, and use regualr mods before loading your game up with a bunch of loverslab/sex focused ones, as they tend to have many more requirements, and generally expect an already stable, modded game.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, darkshot64 said:

Is there a way to have this mod appear in the sexlab registry as a strap on? I've been looking for a good strap on to use only during sexlab animations and I'm really fond of this one but I want female characters to only schlongs during the animations.

That is exactly what i wanted to ask, as i dont like the usual fugly strap and dont want to fiddle around manually with every girl, to get her a equip or make her full futa for the scene...

having a version that registers as strap on would be awesome, so one can get rid of the fugly one and decide which one shall be Futa'd, while everyone else gets one, when needed.

Question: When using this type of schlong (selected in the SoS MCM menu), there is a visible gap between it and my body, despite using CBBE Curvy. What might cause this?

EDIT: I see it's included in the FAQ:

There is a visible gab to the body.

The Schlong is pre build to fit to the standard CBBE SE "Curvy" Body, if you are using a other or own BodySlide Presets you need to use the same presets on the schlong. 

However, I have not made any adjustments to my BodySlide Presets or anything. It's just bog-standard CBBE Curvy. What's more, though I did open BodySlider a few times a while back to see if I could use it (I decided I could not and quit, making sure I never saved anything I had done), I actually reinstalled CBBE just earlier today, in fact specifically because I wanted to change from using CBBE Vanilla to CBBE Curvy for compatibility with other mods - like this one.

EDIT: I have a different issue as well, no clue if it might be related but who knows: When I use the RaceMenu sliders that are added by CBBE (e.g. bigger breasts), the body changes just fine. However, if I unequip my clothes, the body changes to default CBBE Curvy and doesn't maintain the changes, and they reappear when I put something on again.

15 hours ago, Leyrann said:

Question: When using this type of schlong (selected in the SoS MCM menu), there is a visible gap between it and my body, despite using CBBE Curvy. What might cause this?

EDIT: I see it's included in the FAQ:

However, I have not made any adjustments to my BodySlide Presets or anything. It's just bog-standard CBBE Curvy. What's more, though I did open BodySlider a few times a while back to see if I could use it (I decided I could not and quit, making sure I never saved anything I had done), I actually reinstalled CBBE just earlier today, in fact specifically because I wanted to change from using CBBE Vanilla to CBBE Curvy for compatibility with other mods - like this one.

EDIT: I have a different issue as well, no clue if it might be related but who knows: When I use the RaceMenu sliders that are added by CBBE (e.g. bigger breasts), the body changes just fine. However, if I unequip my clothes, the body changes to default CBBE Curvy and doesn't maintain the changes, and they reappear when I put something on again.

I used the curvy preset of bodyslide to prebuild the files, maybe they are not the same shape as the default curvy CBBE Body. 

For the Racemenu sliders you need to build the "tri morphs" of the body (and armors) in bodyslide. 

Just use the same preset for the nude body and schlong and the gap should be gone. (if not make sure you are not using a other body or custom race with own body) 

57 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

I used the curvy preset of bodyslide to prebuild the files, maybe they are not the same shape as the default curvy CBBE Body. 

For the Racemenu sliders you need to build the "tri morphs" of the body (and armors) in bodyslide. 

Just use the same preset for the nude body and schlong and the gap should be gone. (if not make sure you are not using a other body or custom race with own body) 

Thanks! I'll take a look as soon as I get the chance (which is probably tomorrow...).

20 hours ago, MrIsaac said:

I'm noticing that the penis is "too erect" bringing it out of alignment in sex/masturbation animations.

This doesn't seem to affect males however.

By default it bends up a little more than the typical male schlong does, so there's a bit of clipping if you don't manually adjust it down/up in a scene. 

I messed with the classic shape slider in bodyslide, and found a good looking middle ground, so maybe mess with it and see.

7 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

So... I guess the support still wasn't added? Because I still can't get it to work. And he said that he's done with the mod too :/

Works fine for me with the 2.1 version + database update. The mod is now on 2.2 with included database by default. Will put here in case you want to use the old version.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4o745rb44ov5c7/C*msh*t_2.1_-_Installer_for_LE_and_SE.7z/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7v8zlzza19dcf8/Database_update_2019-12-29.7z/file

3 hours ago, devildx said:

Works fine for me with the 2.1 version + database update. The mod is now on 2.2 with included database by default. Will put here in case you want to use the old version.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4o745rb44ov5c7/C*msh*t_2.1_-_Installer_for_LE_and_SE.7z/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7v8zlzza19dcf8/Database_update_2019-12-29.7z/file

Oh thanks, this one definitely worked

On 2/13/2020 at 3:49 AM, ravensm said:

I'm getting an error

Sos futanari cbbe is dirty

And then it will proceed to tell me its disabling the esp. Any ideas?

Edit: sos seems to think its dirty..what version of sos is this reported to work with?

I'm using the latest sse sos and have no problem. And I don't know what this error means, I never got it. 

The mod is based on the standard sos addon sample like all sos addons. 

10 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm using the latest sse sos and have no problem. And I don't know what this error means, I never got it. 

😗Hello , I have always found this Mod Dirty problem for all SOS mods in SSE since the last two versions of SKSE.

I have always found this Mod Dirty problem for all SOS mods in SSE since the last two versions of SKSE.
It depends a lot on the mod list, but still not found the culprit? I tested with Schlong SOS and a patched version of Sam Light for SoS by Savrenx. Depending on the versions of sos and sam and the mod list, some sos addon mods are reported dirty and others are not and this is reversed between sam light Savrenx and Schlong 1.14. Right now I have Futanari and High Poly which works but more Horse and Queen from Evil whereas last week it was the opposite. It's really weird.

enb2020_1_18_15_08_13.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

11 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Hello i see your mod list for SSE ist really short , i think its not same with heavy mod list , ultra mod games.

and you dont use culprit mod i think😉

but I keep tracking the guilty mod

1 hour ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Old question, but has anyone managed to make FloppySOS work with this yet?

Full FloppySOS only on LE.

You can make the balls dangling with SMP. Just follow my tutorial on this topic.

You can make the shaft flop a bit with the CBPC patch by Surverx.

The two works fine together.