On 4/5/2020 at 8:07 PM, thumbtacksword said:

Would love to see this mod compatible with The Pure Skin for CBBE. I did download Fair Skin and I gotta say, it looks amazing. Now I cannot decide between running Fair Skin or The Pure. I do want this mod but I like The Pure but I do think Fair Skin is really good too. 

11 hours ago, Crane92 said:

Does every female gets the schlongs no matter what percentage you put in the MCM? Coz I want it to be only randomly selected to have one.

Edit: also can we get a futa w/out balls edition?

If you want to some girls to not have the schlong you have to use the pubic hair addon: 

Actually using this mod for my female character. My problem is that the futa schlong doesn't have collision with NPC vaginas. Using "3BBB Amazing"'s  vaginas.

While normal schlong for male have the collision  with this vagina (3bbb amazing)

For anyone with gaps between the body and the model be sure to open bodyslide and select the Futanari CBBE SSE in the body/outfit dropdown and load the preset you use with your body and click build, if you didn't save a preset, select the body that you currently use in-game from the dropdown, it should adjust the sliders, with the sliders set in place, go on save as and name it as something you will remember (such as my default body). Then select the Futanari CBBE SSE again in the dropdown, load the saved preset and click build. Most people already know this but might help someone. Also it's good to always have a preset saved in bodyslide in case you download any mods that don't fit your body, you just search for the model in the dropdown, select your preset and build. cheers

51 minutes ago, feetFk said:

BTW, how do i get the FormID of the model? Trying to make this work with the cumshot mod

This addon sould work by default with the new version of the cumshot mod (2.2). I'm on the old 2.1 version plus a patch and works fine. If you want I post them here.

55 minutes ago, devildx said:

This addon sould work by default with the new version of the cumshot mod (2.2). I'm on the old 2.1 version plus a patch and works fine. If you want I post them here.

I found the patch in the coments on Cumshot's page, thanks tho :D. I tried to manually make these work but couldn't get em to work on females, only males, don't know what i did wrong, but hey, atleast it's working now with the path

7 hours ago, ĐȺɍꝁnɇss said:

Anyone know of a way to assign schlongs randomly to females rather than having them all be futas or doing so manually?

you need the pubic hair for females addon which is a bit sad since they do not look very good:

Hello. How should I proceed to get this to replace Sexlabs Calyps strap on ? Can't make Sexlab to recognize it !

EDIT : Aight for people having the same problem ; download "Follow me for sex SSE", in it you'll find "Add penis to strap on list", remove Calyps' strapon from loverslab, and voilà, done. It somehow works, even though I'm not sure which schlong it adds, it works. 

On 2/17/2020 at 1:39 AM, devildx said:

Works fine for me with the 2.1 version + database update. The mod is now on 2.2 with included database by default. Will put here in case you want to use the old version.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4o745rb44ov5c7/C*msh*t_2.1_-_Installer_for_LE_and_SE.7z/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7v8zlzza19dcf8/Database_update_2019-12-29.7z/file

Cumshot 2.2 not working for me. I get a debug message saying that it's working, but it doesn't.

These download links are also not working and 2.1 version doesn't seem to be on the Cumshot mod page. Does anyone have an alternative source or solution pretty please?

On 4/22/2020 at 2:31 PM, Redflyingmonkey said:

Hello. How should I proceed to get this to replace Sexlabs Calyps strap on ? Can't make Sexlab to recognize it !

EDIT : Aight for people having the same problem ; download "Follow me for sex SSE", in it you'll find "Add penis to strap on list", remove Calyps' strapon from loverslab, and voilà, done. It somehow works, even though I'm not sure which schlong it adds, it works. 

Last time I looked, you could just unequip the strap on from your inventory after it's been added. Perhaps you still can without needing to install an extra mod. Or maybe SLEN gender change would prevent it being equipped in the first place. Shall experiment.

29 minutes ago, Sigma_Fenrir said:

yes and it works like it should but gets flacid even during animations and never stays erect

do not use Shift Pg up/down in sex scenes, use C or shift + C, its the controls sexlab uses to control dicks

SOS does not remember the position of the dick and will always return to the default position sexlab set up or randomly does it own thing based on arousal

15 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

So quick question, since I'm trying to use this mod on my most recent character. How do you get the schlong color to match your character's skin tone?

Cause I currently have a really pale character, yet somehow her dick is way paler than she is. 

You have to use the same skin for the schlong and player. If you read the first post you will see that the default texture is for Fair Skin. And there is a link for the topic with more patchs.

Hey, any update on when we can expect Khajiit / argonian textures? I have been desperately trying to replace the dummy files with other textures to get it to make it look nice but it just doesn't work out.

Please I humbly ask you to make the textures, it would make my game complete! :(

Hi, i made a papyrus script to to have this futa schlong available as a sexlab-strapon. script attached below.

Unfortunately, there needs to be a minor quest added to the .esp file, otherwise the script never gets called.

so, @EvilReFlex do i have your permission to upload a modified version of your "ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp" in this thread?

In the meantime (or as a resource for anyone else who wants to add strapons to sexlab), here's what needs to be added to an .esp:

Spoiler
  1. Open creationkit with the .esp you want to modify
  2. compile the script (gameplay -> papyrus script manager -> right-click on the script -> compile)
  3. left click on quest in the left sidebar
  4. rightclick on ANY quest and click "New"
  5. give the new quest an ID and a name and hit OK
  6. use the filter window above the left sidebar to filter for your newly created quest
  7. double click on your newly created quest
  8. TEMPORARY disable "Start Game Enabled" under "Quest Data"
  9. Click on the "Quest Aliases" tab
  10. right click the empty table and click on "New Reference Alias"
  11. Set Alias Name to "PLAYER" (technically it doesn't matter what you name it, but hey)
  12. Set Fill Type to Specific Reference
  13. Click Select Forced Reference
  14. Cell -> any
  15. Ref -> PlayerRef('Player')
  16. Click OK
  17. Enable the various Allow Flags (see image) (not sure this matters...)
  18. allow_flags.png.0e7ea631836b811c94c618d82277481a.png
  19. (right side of window, under papyrus scripts) click on add -> add the script you compiled earlier
  20. in the reference alias window click OK
  21. in the Quest Window click on the tab Quest Data
  22. Reenable the "Start Game Enabled" flag
  23. Click OK in the quest window
  24. save the esp, done :) (i hope/think ?

Just to clarify: AFAIK when you go into the sexlab mcm and reload the strapon list, you still need to close the MCM and reopen it for external strapons, such as this one, to show.

sos_futanari_cbbe_sse_ra.psc