20 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, I'd like to know that as well, never encountered it.

Well, that's what I've found looking through Dogma's resources. I can confirm I got it fromsome of  his previous releases. Perhaps he never used the actuaal animation or something? Honestly, I don't know this myself.

17 minutes ago, Aequus said:

Well, that's what I've found looking through Dogma's resources. I can confirm I got it fromsome of  his previous releases. Perhaps he never used the actuaal animation or something? Honestly, I don't know this myself.

I think there is a similar animation when Kust tries to have sex with the player but her ass is hurting because of the previous encounters with the farmers. Not sure if it's exactly the same and I never get to see that encounter as I always decide to have her sex the Imperial Guard making Kust unavailable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good Animations. But I noticed that some of the furniture Animations especially the long Animations don't remove the furniture AnimObject on the last stage. SexLab can show this issue with any furniture Animation if is ended before reach the last stage but for some reason once reached the last stage the issue is avoided. In your case is not like that, probably because the Animations are longer than usual, the last stage Animation is not defined on the FNIS txt file like the last one or just because something is missing. I don't know the reason but some of the furniture animator should know.

Can you check that?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 1:58 PM, Aequus said:

Dogma's Animations for SLAL

View File

A collection of animations from Thief quest mod made by DogmaMods, compilated into a SLAL pack. Some animations are included, and some aren't, though I'm intending to add more in a future if possible.

Do you like Dogma's stuff? Please consider supporting his mod development via his Patreon

So what do we have here?
38 animations total from the Thief quest mod:

- Fisting Show F
- Sneaky Cowgirl MF
- Vaginal Inspection MF
- Standing MF
- Standing (Plug) MF
- Bed Anal MF
- Bed Sex MF
- Bed Prostitute Sex MF
- Bed Salve (Slut) MF
- Bed Salve (Virgin) MF
- Bed Reverse (Slut) MF
- Bed Reverse (Virgin) MF
- Bed After Sex MF
- Bed Licking MF
- Bed Sucking MF
- Chair Sex MF
- Chair Expose MF
- Bench Fingering MF
- Bench Prelude MF
- Bench Footjob MF
- Bench Sex MF
- Bench Expose MF
- Drawer Sex (Slut) MF
- Drawer Sex (Virgin) MF
- Drawer Licking (Slut) MF
- Drawer Licking (Virgin) MF
- Tub Sex (Slut) MF
- Tub Sex (Virgin) MF
- Tub Sucking (Slut) MF
- Tub Sucking (Virgin) MF
- Bed Vaginal MFF
- Bed Anal MFF
- Jarl Girls Throne MFF
- Chair Sex MMF
- Chair After Sex MMF
- Chair After Sex Fisting MMF
- Spitroast MMF
- Prostitute MMF

Requirements:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/ - SexLab Framework and all it's requirements
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/ - Sexlab Animation Loader and all it's requirements

Installation:
Just drop everything into your Data folder. And don't forget to run your FNIS afterwards!

Need more help with installation? There is a guide if you're new to installing SLAL packs.

Credits:
DogmaMods for the Thief quest mod and his permisiion to post his assets here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Animation Loader
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Very, very good ... realistic and ... funny

• 1 year later...