Dancing Penis SE (instant arousal)

View File

Dancing Penis (instant arousal)

Ā 

*** 19.Mar.2024 V3.2:Ā  Males/Futas start cumming when they reach a certain arousal level (part of the "non combat arousal" function) ***

*** 21.Nov.2022:Ā  20000 downloads šŸ˜ƒ***

Ā 

This mod runs with Oldrim, LE, SE and AE

... getting hard and start peeing on death.

Ā 

What does this mod do?

It is an arousal mod, it makes the characters getting instantly hard or limp when hitting someone or being hit during combat. ... or to cumshot, pee or squirt on death/kill.Ā  You also have a "non combat arousal" function for cumshot, pee and squirting.Ā  The mod works for your Player, all NPCs and all Creatures! So you can use this mod together with other SexLab-Mods to instantely control the arousal level of your PC all NPCs and all creatures. E.g.: this mod can be very well used together with BDSM devices. The mod works for males, females and futas.

So, have a look to the demo videos below and decide if this mod is for you...

Ā 

Mod Features:

- PC and NPCs getting hard or limp when being hit or when hitting someone (see video #1 and #3)

- PC and NPCs getting full hard/limp and cumshot when dying or killing someone (see video #1, #2, #3, #7 and #8)

- new Spell "Dancing Penis" that lets the penis of the NPCs going wild (hard, limp, cumshot...) (see video #4 and #5)

- "non combat arousal" function were you define a wide and a close area were the NPCs and Creatures getting hard, limp or cumshot only by aproaching or leaving your player (see video #6, #10 and #14)

- Females peeing or suqirting on the Dancing Penis Spell, and females peeing on death or on killing (see video #11 and #13).

- Females peeing or suqirting when they reached a given arousal level (see video #12, this is part of the "non combat arousal" Function)

- Males and Futas start cumming when they reached a given arousal level (this is part of the "non combat arousal" Function) NEW

- you can optional activate some "dirty talk" messages on death/kill, the non combat arousal function and the Dancing Penis spell (see video #15)

Ā 

Hints:

- If you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

- If your schlongs do not move after installation check if you have enabled SOS in the SexLab Aroused mod.

- Of course the NPC settings work also for all creatures if you have "sexlab aroused creatures" in place.

- If you want the "Masochist" function you also have to activate the "Getting limp being hit" toggle.

- Use the "Geting limp again if already hard" function of the "On Hit" section to prevent the characters to always being full hard.

- Hit a dead NPC or creature and see what happen.

Ā 

Issues:

- If you use the mod "Aroused Sexy Idles" and you have set the idles activ for your player and you have activated the Dancing Penis Function "Non Combat Arousal on Player" and you have switched to the free camera view "TFC" you will get this issue: The free camera will switch back to the 1. person view every time the Dancing Penic mod is updating the arousal level and the idles mod will start or stop an animation. Up to now i do not know how to fix this issue (if possible). You can switch off the "Sexy idles" animation for your player to avoid this error (so, idles only active for NPC).

Ā 

Requirements:

-Ā SKYUI
-Ā SoS
-Ā Sexlab
-Ā Sexlab Aroused Redux

- Zaz Animation Pack

-Ā Cumshot (optional, only if you want the cumshot effect on Death/Kill)

- Animal SoS (optional if you want Dancing Penis for all creatures)

*for Oldrim and LE please use the "non SSE" versions

Ā 

recommended mods:

- Animal SoS A great mod that worked together with my mod and my "Dancing Penis" spell, see the horse videos below

-Ā Cumshot I abolutely like this mod! Use this mod together with the "Orgasm on Death/Kill" option. My favorite "Ejaculation Mode" is the "Particles".

- Manipulator You can strip all NPCs on a click, and have easy access to bodysliders.

- Nude World Order. A perfect mod to test "Dancing Penis"

-Ā A Closer Look (and than put the zoom on the mouse middle button)

-Ā Enhanced Blood Textures This mod also provides the spasm movements of a dead body that you see in my demo videos

-Ā SurverX floppy CBPC settings have a look to my floppy SoS settings, that maks the dicks really dancing šŸ˜ƒ

Ā 

installation:

For this mod you need SoS and Sexlab already in place... so i think you also have a mod manager already in place. Use the mod manager for installation and de-installation. I really like the MMO2 mod manager. The load order of the mod does not matter at all and you do not need any FNIS runs because the mod is only script based and does not overwrites any files. Enable SOS in the SexLab Aroused mod (otherwise the schlongs will not move at all).

Ā 

Updates:

Simply remove the old version and install the new one with your mod manager and you are fine.

- After the version update to 2.9 set the parameter "Waiting before getting full limp" value in the "on Death or Kill" section to 20 (or higher) to avoid that the peeing does not stop for your characters if you use the peeing function in parallel with the cumshot function

Ā 

de-installation:

After de-installation and restart of the game you will get a message that the mod is missing. But you can just ignore the message and after the next save and restart of the game every thing is fine again. So just try the mod and remove it if it is not for you.

Ā 

and thank you...

... to all the great modders that laid the foundation to make this possible!

Ā 

Mod Configuration Menu breakdown:

Spoiler

On Hit

Here you define if your PC or a NPC (or creature) should be effected if hit or being hit. You can define a amount of arousal for each hit. You can define the configuration for your PC and for the NPCs and creatures separately. The configuration for PC and NPC is eaqual, so here i only describe the settings for the NPC (and creatures).

Ā 

Getting hard on Hit NPC: The NPC should get harder with every hit. Default is On,

On Hit value for NPC: The amount of arousal for each hit, default is 25.

Getting limp again if already hard NPC: If the NPC reached a certain amount of arousal (0-100) he will get limp again. This feature prevents the NPCs to always being hard šŸ˜€Ā Default is Off.

Getting limp being hit NPC: NPC should get limp with each hit he receives, default is On.

Value for getting limp on being hit: The amount of arousal the NPC loses with every, default is -30

NPC is a masochist: If the NPC is a masochist he also getting hard if being hit, default is On

When to get limp if already hard: This is the value when the NPC will get limp again if he is already hard. The value could be between 0 and 100, default is 95

Ā 

On Death or Kill

Here you define if your PC or a NPC (or creature) should be effected if he is dying or if he is killing someone. If you want to have the cumshot you need the separate cumshot mod in place. If you want the peeing animation you need the ZaZ Animation package in place.

This are the stages for death/kill event:

1. Getting full hard

2. wait...

3. Cumshot, start peeing or squirting

4. wait...

5. getting limp, stop peeing and squirting

You can select one of them, all of them or none. Between these stages there are a waiting loop (number of seconds to wait). PC and NPCs can be configured seperately (the waiting loops are for both of them).

Ā 

Full hard on death: PC or NPC should get full hard on death, default is Off.

Full hard on Kill: PC or NPC should get hard after killing someone, default is On.

Waiting before orgasm: Amount of seconds to wait before the next stage (start orgasm/peeing), default is 2

Orgasm when dying: PC or NPC should cumshot when dying. Default is On.

Orgasm when killing: PC or NPC should cumshot when killing someone. Default is On.

Females pee or squirt when killing: PC or NPC should pee or squirt when killing someone.Ā See the General Config Menu for setting the Pee/Squirt mode you want to see. You can activate peeing and cumshot together for futas šŸ™‚. You need the ZaZ Animation Pack in place for this function. Default is On.

Females pee or squirt on death: PC or NPC should pee or squirt when dying. See the General Config Menu for setting the Pee/Squirt mode you want to see. You can activate peeing and cumshot together for futas ?. You need the ZaZ Animation Pack in place for this function. Default is On.

Waiting before getting full limp: Amount of seconds to wait before the next stage (getting full limp), default is 15. This waiting parameter also defines how long the character should pee.

Full limp on death: PC or NPC should get full limp on death, default is On.

Full limp on Kill: PC or NPC should get fulllimp after killing someone, default is Off.

Ā 

On Spell

Here you define the spell effect on the NPCs and creatures.

The effect on spell is a loop and is executed in the follwing order:

1. cumshot and start peeing or squirting (configurable)

2. getting full hard (hard coded)

3. wait (configurable)

4. getting full limp (hard coded)

5. wait (configurable)

6. go to 2. until end of loop (configurable)

7. stop peeing/squirting

Ā 

Orgasm on spell: NPC should cumshot on spell (separate mod Cumshot is needed).Ā For futas you can activate all three animations. default is On.

Females pee or squirt on spell: NPC should pee or squirt on spell (separate mod ZaZ Pack is needed). For futas you can activate the cumshot and peeing animations. See the General Config Menu for setting the Pee/Squirt mode you want to see. Default is On.

Waiting before getting full limp: amount of seconds before getting full limp, default is 0.

Waiting before getting full hard again: amount of seconds before getting full hard again.

Number of loops: number of loops the spell should be executed (hard, limp, hard, ...) default = 5.

add Dancing Penis spell into inventory: this toggle will insert or delete the "Dancing Penis" spell into or from your inventory. Default is Off.

Ā 

Non Combat Arousal

Here you define the "non combat arousal" function. You can define two areas around your PC (close area and wide area). If a NPC or a creature enters the area the "non combat arousal function" for the given area starts. If the NPC leaves the area the effect stops. The close area has the priotity over the wide area. You can activate both areas, none or only one area. The procedure is:

1. NPC enters the wide area: NPC getting harder and harder. If he reached the arousal level of 95 he gets limp again.

2. NPC enters the close area: NPC getting full hard and cumshots.

Ā 

Activate wide area arousal: activate the wide area around your PC. Default is On

Amount of arousal per cycle: If an NPC enters the wide area he starts to getting harder and harder. This value defines the amount of arousal for each step.

Wide arousal area in meter: Here you define the radius of your wide arousal area in meter. Default is 6.

Activate close area arousal: Activates the close area around your PC. Default is On.

Close arousal area in meter: Here you define the radius of your close arousal area in meter. Default is 2.

Activate cumshot: NPC will cumshot if entering the close area (separate mod is needed). Default is Off.

Scan intervals in seconds: Here you define the amount of seconds the system will wait before doing the next non combat arousal execution. Be carefull with this setting, if you set it too small and if you have defined huge areas the system could lose performance. Default is 3 (this is already quite a small value!)

Non combat mod active after death: Here you can define if the non combat mod should also be active after the death of a NPC or creature. (i love this feature ? ) Default is Off.

Activate non combat arousal mod: Activates or deactivates the non combat arousal function. Default is Off.

Toggle non combat arousal hot key: Define a hot key to activate or deactivae the non combat arousal function.

Activate non Combat Arousal on Player: A Toggle to activate or deactivate the "non Combat Arousal" for the (female) Player. If activated the player gets the same arousal cycle as a NPC that entered the wide arousal area (hard, limp, hard, ...). This function might be handy for testing (e.G. the "Grower Extended" mod) or if you just love to see your PC's shlong moving ?

Females start pee/squirt when aroused: If the female characters reached a given arousal level they start peeing. This works also with your PC if the "Activate non Combat on Player" toggel is active. Default is Off.

Males and Futas start cumming when aroused: If the male or futa character reached a given arousal level they start cumming. This works also with your PC if the "Activate non Combat on Player" toggel is active. Default is Off. NEW

Arousal level for start peeing/cumming: Here you define the arousal level at which the characters should start peeing or cumming. Default is 70

Ā 

General

Here you define some general configurations for the whole mod.

Ā 

Delta before the next hit will be executed: This mod can produce some serious load on the system. That is why i introduced this configuration. If too many events are generated by the system (e.g. On hit events if a spell is involved) this configuration will skip all the events that comes too fast. A small value like 1 or 3 means the system will execute a lot of events. A large value like 8 or 10 means that the system will skip events and will only execute some of them. So if you have the feeling that too many events are generated and the system starts buffering, increase this value. If you activate the debug messages you will see this message if the system skips an event: "OnHit, too many hits... OUT", this is not an error message but a sign that the system skips some events that came too fast to execute. Default is 3.

Debug messages into console: If activated the system creates debug messages into the console. These messages could be fun to read, but if you do not need them switch this function off to save some performance.

Event for fist or spell: If this configuration is activated the system also executes events during a fist fight (using no weapons) or if a spell is involved. In the beginning i was afraid that the system will hang off if too many events are generated if a spell is in place. But after i intruduced the "Delta before the next hit will be executed" configuration this should not be a problem any longer. So you can activate this configuration. Default is Off.

Pee/Squirt mode: Here you choose which animation you want for the pee/squirt function. There are 4 different animation from the zaZ package:

- normal peeing

- strong yellow squirting/peeing

- strong yellow squirting to the front

- white normal squirting

Dirty talk if someone died: If someone died there is a dirty comment message on the screen.

Dirty talk if killing someone: If killing someon there is a dirty commen message on the screen.

Dirty talk for non combat arousal: There are dirty comments message on the screen if the non combat arousal function is active.

Dirty talk when NPS enters your wide area: If a NPC enterts your wide area that you have defined for the non combat arousal function you will see a message. This could be quite a lot of messages, therefore the default is off.

Ā 

My personal settings for this mod:

Spoiler

Here are my personal settings that i run with my mod.

Short story: I switch everything on šŸ˜„

Ā 

Long Story:

On Hit:

DancingPenisMCM1.jpg.53144ef9d3eaf27402f52c18bf4e890a.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

On Death or Kill: If you use the cumshot mod and the peeing mod together for futa characters it could be that the peeing does not stop after Death/Kill. In this case set the parameter "Wait before getting full limp" to 20 or higher. The peeing animation must stop after the cumshot animation finishs.

DancingPenisMCM2.jpg.61dfe12c64cf540740f87b4eaccea38a.jpg

Ā 

On Spell:

1731607183_DancingPenisMCM3ME.jpg.4f480926b2015a490d39c56bb0759598.jpg

Ā 

Non Combat arousal: I use the "non Combat Arousal Hot Key" to easily swich this function on or off. I like the "non Combat Mod active after death" function.

1582673804_DancingPenisMCM4ME.jpg.0a806056c14e5fb1efd7dbd1e61d5d6a.jpg

Ā 

General: Make the parameter "Delta before the next hit" not smaller than 3. You can swich the parameter "Event for fist or spell" on.

I only use "dirty talk" messages for death and for the non combat arousal.

256883149_DancingPenisMCM5ME.jpg.08bfd45d21cfdaca9b29b3aa2521e33f.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Demo Videos:

Spoiler

#1 Getting hard on hit or being hit...

Ā 

#2 getting hard when hit by an arrow with cumshot on death...

Ā 

#3 getting hard when hit or being hit...

Ā 

#4 the "Dancing Penis" Spell...

Ā 

#5 ... the spell (and the whole mod) works for all creatures in the game...

Ā 

#6 the "non combat arousal" function... the function can also be active after death of the NPC...

Ā 

#7 getting hard and cumshot on death with the "interactive Gollows" mod...

Ā 

#8 ...and a further gallows one...

Ā 

#9 Something went terribly wrong...

Ā 

#10 The "non Combat Arousal" function on the PC, one follower and a dead giant...

Ā 

#11 Pee on Death and Kill...

Ā 

#12 peeing with the "non Combat Arousal" function...

Ā 

#13 ... peeing and cumshot on death with "Pama's deadly Furniture"...

Ā 

#14 "non Combat Arousal" function together with my "SurverX floppy CBPC Settings"...

Ā 

#15 "dirty talk" function...

Ā 

Also have a look to my CBPC floppy settings that make the cocks really dancing ?

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    - SkyUI SE - SOS SE - Sexlab SE - Sexlab Aroused Redux SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Surverx
3 hours ago, firepaw74 said:

Could it be possible to add setting for gradually getting hard on death like effect of erection spell from sos? I mean it looks very silly when your or NPC character just jumps to full erect mode on death.

Good idea! I will check that.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

Can we have regular women that squirt too (without the shlongs) during death, so it will beĀ a fully all rounded mod please.

Hi, and thanks.

I am still struggling with sending events or call functions from other mods like "Cumshot" (a beautyful mod). Once i figured that out i will also have a look to your wish ?

... maybe i need some help from an experienced modder...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello
Thank you for this mod, but I have a problem : I don't have an MCM menu, while I already have around thirty mods using an MCM. I have sexlab and SOS, as well as all the mods necessary to make it work. I have redone the installation several times, both from version 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4, but to no avail.
Please tell me what's wrong ...

2 hours ago, ongar_du_nord said:

Hello
Thank you for this mod, but I have a problem : I don't have an MCM menu, while I already have around thirty mods using an MCM. I have sexlab and SOS, as well as all the mods necessary to make it work. I have redone the installation several times, both from version 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4, but to no avail.

Hi, that is very strange.

Maybe we see an error message is you enable the Papyrus log in your skyrim.ini file and load your game.

image.png.473e7dfd3d88206dc04d2698e70ae3fc.png

If you use the Mod Organizer you can edit the skyrim.ini file here:

image.png.f37829a6c127bb6164b00878a5837abf.png

If you have activated the papyrus log you find the file here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

Ā 

Do you know wich version of SKYUI do you use (i use version 5.2)?

It also would be interessting if you can start a new game without an error message?

Ā 

... and of course: try to just wait 5 Minutes to registrate the menu, sometimes this helps!

Ā 

And one additional question: do you run Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) or an older version?

Thank you for the answer. I use SkyUI 5.2 SE - PapyrusUtil SE version 3.8 - SKSE64 2.0.17 - SKyrim SE 1.5.97
I checked: all the mod files are in their place in the Data, scripts and source of the game.

Even on a new part the MCM does not arrive .... I make other checks and will keep you informed.
Ā 
4 hours ago, ongar_du_nord said:
Thank you for the answer. I use SkyUI 5.2 SE - PapyrusUtil SE version 3.8 - SKSE64 2.0.17 - SKyrim SE 1.5.97
I checked: all the mod files are in their place in the Data, scripts and source of the game.

Even on a new part the MCM does not arrive .... I make other checks and will keep you informed.
Ā 

Hm... i still run Skyrim 1.5.80 and SKSE64 2.0.16 (not sure if all of my beloved mods are already converted ?

I will try to figure out if that could be the problem.

On the other hand i had no error messages from other users yet. But you never know...

On 1/1/2020 at 10:44 AM, ongar_du_nord said:

Hello

Have you tried just waiting around? For me sometimes when I install a mod, it takes a little time for it to appear in the MCM (I get the message on the top left corner saying a "new mod was registered"Ā or something like that after a few minutes - so not instantly when I load the game). Once you get that message you should see it in the MCM, and then save the game (best to create a new save) and load that save.

10 hours ago, ongar_du_nord said:

Since I installed the mod, I have been playing for several hours, without the MCM appearing. I think it may be because the SKSE and the game version are different. Some mods no longer work or malfunction in this case. To have...
In any case, thank you for taking an interest in my problem.

Do you have the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (correct version for Skyrim SE 1.5.97)?

What SOS are you using (SOS Light may not wok with this)?

Do you have the correct load order in your mod manager (can you please add a screenshot of your load order)?

Have you tried saving the game (new save), and loading that saveĀ to see if the MCM entry has been added?

Ā 

14 hours ago, ongar_du_nord said:

Since I installed the mod, I have been playing for several hours, without the MCM appearing. I think it may be because the SKSE and the game version are different. Some mods no longer work or malfunction in this case. To have...
In any case, thank you for taking an interest in my problem.

Please try version 1.5, i think i have found and fixed the error (no MCM menu...)!

... let me know if it now works for you.

Good news: the MCM now appears, but in a new part. On the one I have in class, still nothing. But it doesn't matter. I will probably start a new one soon so I can take full advantage of this mod. Since the release of the game, I no longer count the number of parts and characters used ...
It also explains that I have all the basics systematically.
Again thank you and sorry for the extra work my problem has generated.
Cordially !

2 hours ago, ongar_du_nord said:

Good news: the MCM now appears, but in a new part. On the one I have in class, still nothing. But it doesn't matter. I will probably start a new one soon so I can take full advantage of this mod. Since the release of the game, I no longer count the number of parts and characters used ...
It also explains that I have all the basics systematically.
Again thank you and sorry for the extra work my problem has generated.
Cordially !

Nice to hear, thank you for your feedback!

Ā 

P.S.: sometimes you can "clean" a savefile with the "FallrimTools"...

10 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

Version 1.7 works (make sure ejaculation is enabled in the Cumshot mod).Ā It would be great to haveĀ the females (without shlongs) also ejaculate/squirt.

Thank you for the feedback.

Ā 

Regarding the female orgasm: What i do in my mod is, i trigger an orgasm event for the SexLab framework mod. The cumshot mod than reacts on the SexLab framework.

... so if there would be a "female sqirt on orgasm" mod in place (and i do not know if it exists) it could/should already work!?

7 hours ago, Surverx said:

Thank you for the feedback.

Ā 

Regarding the female orgasm: What i do in my mod is, i trigger an orgasm event for the SexLab framework mod. The cumshot mod than reacts on the SexLab framework.

... so if there would be a "female sqirt on orgasm" mod in place (and i do not know if it exists) it could/should already work!?

How about this one? It does exactly what you want:

I tested it, and it works during regular Sexlab sex scenes, but it does not appear to work with your mod (no squirt during death).

54 minutes ago, JohnnyJKX said:

How about this one? It does exactly what you want:

I tested it, and it works during regular Sexlab sex scenes, but it does not appear to work with your mod (no squirt during death).

I will have a look at this...

I noticed that the NPC females aren't ejaculatingĀ (I have the Horse Penis equipped for both genders). Males ejaculateĀ but the females don't. In your game does the NPC females ejaculate during death? This might be a reason why the squirt mod above doesn't work either for females during death.