On 4/1/2020 at 4:43 AM, cat-2 said:

?women pee on dead or killing?

@Ramajam "pee on dead or killing?" peeing and squirting on death, kill and for the "nonCombat Arousal" now available with the new versions

So, the mod also works without any SoS for females ?

On 5/1/2020 at 5:34 AM, mrdesiballer262 said:

does this mod work with SOS light? Is it script heavy or could it cause save bloat?

The modder that ported SOS light to SSE told me that Dancing Peinis does work with SoS light.

5 hours ago, zergface said:

When an npc dies with the pee on death option an item appears on them, is that intentional?

Hi. Yes. i use an ZaZ animation that is build as an amor. To activte it i equip the armor/animation to the NPC and i unequip it after a while.

So, the item that you see is the peeing ZaZ animation that my mod equiped to the NPC.

I will have a look if the unequip does not work on a dead NPC and if i can do something... but the item will do no harm to the game.

3 hours ago, Chromarex said:

Is there no way to apply Dancing penis to player character? The spell only affects other npcs (also i cannot see any difference between schlong physics when using it either).

Is there a separate HDT schlong physics file that you use?

Yes, the "Dancing Penis" spell only effects NPC's and creatures. But have a look at the "non Combat Arousal" function. This can be set for the PC also ("activate non combat arousal on Player").

This mod has no impact on the penis physics. And yes, i use separat penis physics settings: 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been using your mod for sometime now and have enjoyed using it up until your most recent update.  Problem is is that all my female NPC's walk around in a constant case of bladder problems :) , They're always peeing. I've looked at the MCM options and can't seem to turn off this feature. They all have the Pee item in their inventory and even if I remove it from their inventory, It respawns   again. Any Idea on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've been using your mod for sometime now and have enjoyed using it up until your most recent update.  Problem is is that all my female NPC's walk around in a constant case of bladder problems :) , They're always peeing. I've looked at the MCM options and can't seem to turn off this feature. They all have the Pee item in their inventory and even if I remove it from their inventory, It respawns   again. Any Idea on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Hi, this can happen if you use the peeing together with the cumshot mod. Have a look to ny hint:

If you use the cumshot on death function together with the peeing on death function for futas it could be that the peeing does not stop. In this case you must increase the "waiting before getting full limp value. If that does not work increase the "waiting before getting full hard" value also. This issue is an interaction with the cumshot mod. The cumshot must finish before the peeing finish (at the end of the cumshot the cumshot mod equip the pee automatically). If you increase the wait values the peeing last longer than the cumshot.

And of course it should be possible to turn the peeing function off. See MCM "non Combat Arousal".

if you have still the issue we have to look in more detail... ?

On 6/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, Surverx said:

I thought the squirt doesn't look so good (please have a look on "squirt on spell") so I didn't implemented it for kill/death.

But if people want it i can also implement it for kill/death ?

Do you think the squirt animation looks good enough?

Have you ever seen the squirt effect of Dripping when aroused SE, maybe that would be an alternative.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Does the orgasm function of "On Death or Kill" also affect normal female play or just futas?

6 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Have you ever seen the squirt effect of Dripping when aroused SE, maybe that would be an alternative.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Does the orgasm function of "On Death or Kill" also affect normal female play or just futas?

Interesting, thank you for the hint.

Just looking to the description... it should just work wiht my Dancing Penis mod already.

My mod changes the arousal for the charachters, so if a certain level is reached the "Dripping when aroused" mod should start...

That would mean: you can deactivate the peeing function in my "Dancing Penis" mod and use the "Dripping when aroused" mod instead.

That would be a nice alternative.

I will check that ?

EDIT: i checked the mod (and i remember checking it some month ago). You can use the "Dripping when aroused" mod just in parallel with the "Dancing Penis" mod. The Dancing Penis mod will update the characters arousal level (e.g. via the "non Combat Arousal" function) and the  "Dripping" mod will start its effects once a certain level is reached. You can also use my peeing function together with the dripping/squirt function.

What i can not do is: i can not trigger the "orgasm squirt" trough my mod (i tried it already). And i do not know if that would be possible outside of a SL animation... So you only get the dripping on the arousal level during combat or the normal scenes and the orgasmsquirt during SL animations.

So, have fun trying it out!

Regarding your question "Does the orgasm function of "On Death or Kill" also affect normal female play or just futas?":

Not the "orgasm on dying" function, but the "females pee on death" function does work. If a normal female is dying or killing someone she will start peeing or squirting (no futa needed). And even if there is no futa and place and also no peeing configured my mod will update the females arousal level, see "Dripping mod" description above.

In summary: For females you will get no orgasm (this starts the cumshot for males) but you can get the peeing/squirting for plain females on death, kill or with the "non Combat Arousal" function.

... and for futas you can activate the cumshot AND the peeing :-).

25 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Is it possible to add a feature to pee for men ? Choose in MSM or pee at death or ejaculate. Please )) I am a long-time fan of your work, impeccable mod !!!

Thank you very much!

I am already experimenting with peeing for men... unfortenately that is not so easy. The "simple" ZaZ peeing animation for men does only works for one arousal level. If the penis is down it is still peeing above ?

So i think here we need all the hard work that @Erstam put into his great "Cumshot" mod. You have to calculate the position of the penis tip for the peeing...

That is (currently) beyond my capability ?

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

Interesting, thank you for the hint.

Just looking to the description... it should just work wiht my Dancing Penis mod already.

My mod changes the arousal for the charachters, so if a certain level is reached the "Dripping when aroused" mod should start...

That would mean: you can deactivate the peeing function in my "Dancing Penis" mod and use the "Dripping when aroused" mod instead.

That would be a nice alternative.

I will check that ?

EDIT: i checked the mod (and i remember checking it some month ago). You can use the "Dripping when aroused" mod just in parallel with the "Dancing Penis" mod. The Dancing Penis mod will update the characters arousal level (e.g. via the "non Combat Arousal" function) and the  "Dripping" mod will start its effects once a certain level is reached. You can also use my peeing function together with the dripping/squirt function.

What i can not do is: i can not trigger the "orgasm squirt" trough my mod (i tried it already). And i do not know if that would be possible outside of a SL animation... So you only get the dripping on the arousal level during combat or the normal scenes and the orgasmsquirt during SL animations.

So, have fun trying it out!

My idea was actually not to use "Dripping when aroused" in addition to "Dancing Penis".
I had read that you don't like the squirt effect your mod uses, so you didn't use it on female characters. So I thought you might agree with the creator of "Dripping when aroused" and only put his effect into your mod.

1 minute ago, AreaGamer said:

My idea was actually not to use "Dripping when aroused" in addition to "Dancing Penis".
I had read that you don't like the squirt effect your mod uses, so you didn't use it on female characters. So I thought you might agree with the creator of "Dripping when aroused" and only put his effect into your mod.

Oh! 

I will have a look if that would be technically possible for me (and of course if that would be OK)...

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

Regarding your question "Does the orgasm function of "On Death or Kill" also affect normal female play or just futas?":

Not the "orgasm on dying" function, but the "females pee on death" function does work. If a normal female is dying or killing someone she will start peeing or squirting (no futa needed). And even if there is no futa and place and also no peeing configured my mod will update the females arousal level, see "Dripping mod" description above.

In summary: For females you will get no orgasm (this starts the cumshot for males) but you can get the peeing/squirting for plain females on death, kill or with the "non Combat Arousal" function.

... and for futas you can activate the cumshot AND the peeing :-).

I was hoping to have found a good Combat Sdismus mod for female character with your mod. Doesn't seem to be.

10 hours ago, Surverx said:

Which function do you miss?

Since I have not yet tried the mod myself, I first ask a counter-question. What happens if a female characer gets hit in a combat?

Do you hear a moan when you get hit?

Or does the female character get an orgasm after several hits, and then gets a little wobbly in the legs (an animation would be appropriate here)?

If so, your mod is what I'm looking for.

14 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Since I have not yet tried the mod myself, I first ask a counter-question. What happens if a female characer gets hit in a combat?

Do you hear a moan when you get hit?

Or does the female character get an orgasm after several hits, and then gets a little wobbly in the legs (an animation would be appropriate here)?

If so, your mod is what I'm looking for.

No, my mod is not for you.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:08 AM, Surverx said:

Hi, this can happen if you use the peeing together with the cumshot mod. Have a look to ny hint:

If you use the cumshot on death function together with the peeing on death function for futas it could be that the peeing does not stop. In this case you must increase the "waiting before getting full limp value. If that does not work increase the "waiting before getting full hard" value also. This issue is an interaction with the cumshot mod. The cumshot must finish before the peeing finish (at the end of the cumshot the cumshot mod equip the pee automatically). If you increase the wait values the peeing last longer than the cumshot.

And of course it should be possible to turn the peeing function off. See MCM "non Combat Arousal".

if you have still the issue we have to look in more detail... ?

I don't use Furta in my game so your hint is redundant where I'm concerned. However the non combat arousal option is disabled by default so, I'm still at at loss here :(

27 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I don't use Furta in my game so your hint is redundant where I'm concerned. However the non combat arousal option is disabled by default so, I'm still at at loss here :(

No Futa... OK than that is not a problem with the cumshot mod.

One idea is: try to first activate the "non Combat Arousal" function and see what happen.

My hope is that the mod first activates the peeing (even if it already peeining) and than deactivates it.

Maybe that works.

SurverX4.jpg.01c3cdd7aeb6d73bf90732639f259bb6.jpg

20 hours ago, Surverx said:

No Futa... OK than that is not a problem with the cumshot mod.

One idea is: try to first activate the "non Combat Arousal" function and see what happen.

My hope is that the mod first activates the peeing (even if it already peeining) and than deactivates it.

Maybe that works.

SurverX4.jpg.01c3cdd7aeb6d73bf90732639f259bb6.jpg

Alright, I'll give it a try

40 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

No luck no matter what I check on and off, the female NPCs keep on urinating :(

OK.

I was able to reproduce the error for a NPC without a penis (my females all have apenis ?!

Give me some time to figure out what happen...

21 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Alright thanks :)

That is really wired. I was able to reproduce the error exactly ONE time. I created 4 NPC follower, all without a penis. Than i spawned a lot of enemys and let the follower kill the enemies. It happen one time that one of my follower does not stop peeing. In that situation i was able to stop the peeing by apllying the Dancing Penis spell at the follower.

... after that, it dosen't matter how often i try to reprodue it, it does not happen again.

What i do found is that if a lot charachters are in place (even dead) and the "non combat function" is activated, the arousal events to the sexlab mod are sometimes buffering a lot. So sometimes a NPC was peeing quite a long time. But she stopps peeing after a while.

In summary: Currently i have no idea why you got this error (and i got it at least once). I will observe this issue, but currently i only got the error report from you. Maybe it is a special mod, cloth or armor that interacts with the peeing animation? If you have any further information please let me know. And sorry that i could not help you!

Maybe you just use my version 2.5b, that is without the peeing function (or just deactive the peeing in all MCMs).

Some generell questions:

Do you have a lot of mods in place? I have about 60 (that is not a lot i guess). It would be interesting to know if the papyrus task is under high load at your game...

Do you run SSE or LE?

EDIT: Ah... it it would be interesting for me if the NPCs also do not stopp peeing if you only apply the spell to them?