Saw this on Nexus! I think it's lost to that crowd but good - because now I know it exists! Thanks! I use Neheberlan's wonderful Kalena mod, so this will be ideal.

?

Here's a slightly outrageous suggestion for an addition to your mod, Surverx:  the same for the ladies: orgasm and squirting for females? 

Currently the futas are getting all the fun, but there's nothing for the ladies! 

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Saw this on Nexus! I think it's lost to that crowd but good - because now I know it exists! Thanks! I use Neheberlan's wonderful Kalena mod, so this will be ideal.

?

Here's a slightly outrageous suggestion for an addition to your mod, Surverx:  the same for the ladies: orgasm and squirting for females? 

Currently the futas are getting all the fun, but there's nothing for the ladies! 

Thank you for the support, i needed it ?

Regarding your suggestion: i got it several times now and i like the idea... but i still do not found a mod that i can use for this (like the cumshot mod).  ... but i am working on this topic ?

18 hours ago, Surverx said:

Thank you for the support, i needed it ?

Regarding your suggestion: i got it several times now and i like the idea... but i still do not found a mod that i can use for this (like the cumshot mod).  ... but i am working on this topic ?

Sexlab Squirt covers that side of things very well.   

5 hours ago, mrdesiballer262 said:

does this mod work with SOS light? Is it script heavy or could it cause save bloat?

Hi.
I do not know, because i never had SoS light installed. I think the question for you would be: does SoS light works with SexLab Aroused Redux. If Sexlab Aroused works (shlongs are moving when arousal level is changed...) my "Dancing Peins" mod will also work. If you currently have no SoS version installed... i would go for the full SoS version. If you already have SoS light installed... i would just try my mod (It it easy to install and deinstall).

My scripts are quite small and i never had issues with save games after deinstalling. If you want to be 100% save: i would do an extra save, than install the new mods you need, test them. If you do not like them deinstall them and go back to the extra save game (without all the new mods).

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

What are the settings we should use for Cumshot? I have mine set to "individually", but it defaulted to hiding the cumshot unless I checked "always show ejaculation". Is there something I need to set in the DP menu or the Cumshot settings?

Hi.

Yes, "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

That is the way I use the Cumshot mod. On the Dancing Penis site there is no other setting for the Cumshot mod (just activate Orgasm).

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 6:28 PM, Bluegunk said:

?

I now implemented peeing and squirting from the ZaZ Animation Package.

The squirt i think does not look so good, but the pee animation is nice.

Currently on Kill/Death i only implemented the pee (squirt and pee on the spell). If the people also want the squirt on kill/death... i can do it.

23 minutes ago, JohnnyJKX said:

There is only "females pee on death" option, is there an option for "females squirt on death"?

I thought the squirt doesn't look so good (please have a look on "squirt on spell") so I didn't implemented it for kill/death.

But if people want it i can also implement it for kill/death ?

Do you think the squirt animation looks good enough?

44 minutes ago, Surverx said:

I thought the squirt doesn't look so good (please have a look on "squirt on spell") so I didn't implemented it for kill/death.

But if people want it i can also implement it for kill/death ?

Do you think the squirt animation looks good enough?

I checked it using the spell, I think it would be great to have that option as well! ?

Sexlab Squirt SSE also uses ZaZ for squirt effects/textures. If only you could get that effects/textures to work with your mod, it would be glorious!

It says in the original mod, "This mod uses the Fluidity effects from the ZAZ animation pack".

1 hour ago, JohnnyJKX said:

Sexlab Squirt SSE also uses ZaZ for squirt effects/textures. If only you could get that effects/textures to work with your mod, it would be glorious!

It says in the original mod, "This mod uses the Fluidity effects from the ZAZ animation pack".

Yes, that is a good idea! I will have a look at that mod and see which animation they used. With the ZaZ Pack already in place it should be easy to use other animations (as long as there are such simple one that i used). In worst case i implement the one that i already used for the spell...

Also funny would be:

- having a hot key for instand peeing (you can pee on your dead enemies ? )

- introducing peeing into the "non combat" function (female approches and start peeing...)

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Does 2.6 include anything besides the ZaZ additions? If not then never mind, otherwise would it be possible to make a version that doesn't require ZaZ? (Yes I'm one of those fucking weirdos who doesn't use it.)

Hi.

No, the 2.6 does only include the new peeing function that needs the ZaZ pack.

No other changes were done.

On 6/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, JohnnyJKX said:

I checked it using the spell, I think it would be great to have that option as well! ?

With version 2.7 you now can select between 3 squirting types from the ZaZ Pack for the Kill and Death event ?

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

With version 2.7 you now can select between 3 squirting types from the ZaZ Pack for the Kill and Death event ?

Wow, its good ?! I was wondering is it possible to have the "squirt to the front" in white also (a white version basically)?

18 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

Wow, its good ?! I was wondering is it possible to have the "squirt to the front" in white also (a white version basically)?

Hi. I was also looking for a strong white squirt ? Unfortunately there is no in the ZaZ pack. There are more "difficult to use" animations that are used by the SquirtSSE mod, but that is too complicated for me. So, currently that is what i can offer.

But i am always learning... ?

2 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi. I was also looking for a strong white squirt ? Unfortunately there is no in the ZaZ pack. There are more "difficult to use" animations that are used by the SquirtSSE mod, but that is too complicated for me. So, currently that is what i can offer.

But i am aways learning... ?

Alright, thank you for your hard work! ?

41 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Wow, thank you, your mod is sweet.I have been using it since its first version and now it is 2.8. thank You for the unique mod ! The mod works flawlessly !

You are welcome, and thank you very much for giving me such feedback!