7 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Updated 2hours ago but there is no changelog... what changed ?

There is no change in the mod, I updated the description.

The system does not recognise if you only do some typo corrections and other text changes...

1 hour ago, Ramajam said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but will this work on non-Shemale characters as well? Looking for a replacement for Simple Sadism & Masochism

If you read the description or watched the example videos, you could have seen that it works with any humanoid character with an SOS phallus. Simple Sadism and Masochism is even mentioned in the description.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If you read the description or watched the example videos, you could have seen that it works with any humanoid character with an SOS phallus. Simple Sadism and Masochism is even mentioned in the description.

Thanks for the tip, but my question was actually if this mod will work for non-SOS characters, ie generic female. I understand that some of the features are designed for SOS, but would the S&M features work without SOS?

On 4/4/2020 at 12:52 AM, Ramajam said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but will this work on non-Shemale characters as well? Looking for a replacement for Simple Sadism & Masochism

As FauxFurry already told this mod works with all males and female futas.

... it also already works for characters without a penis, because it increases and decreases the amount of arousal (sexlab managed).

So, the mod works in a way without SoS, because it controls the arousal level of the character (and implicit the penis).

And it works for all creatures for the same reason.

But i yet does not find an other mod with a "visible squirt" for females on death/kill. I am working with "Dripping when aroused" that works "quite a bit".

And i am trying to trigger "Sexlab Squirt SSE" ... with no success yet :-(

But i am still trying ?

On 4/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, gogelmogel100 said:

Can you make the gallows work for an NPC with Your mod ? 

Your mod only works for dovakin with this mod. An NPC does not ejaculate at death via the gallows.

Hi. The mod does work for NPCs with the gallow. But... you have to choose a NPC that can die during normal combat (e.g. "Alea the huntress"). -> player.placeatme 0001a696 1

This will spawn her. She can die so she will cumshot. ?

All followers or NPCs that are essiential and can not die will not get an "OnDying" event and they will not cumshot.

I use the PuppetMaster mod to catch random NPCs for such activities.

EDIT: there was an error and i fixed it with Dancing Penis 2.4 ? now all the NPCs cumshot!

51 minutes ago, gogelmogel100 said:

What of SOS do you use for women ? What mod ? 

I understand that not all NPCs ejaculate on the gallows,but even those who are mortals sometimes work, sometimes not.

OK, i see.

I guess that is if you use Penis or Futas that are not supported by the cumshot mod (or do they work outside of the Gallow?).

I use "ERF High Poly" Futas for the females and the "Smurf Average" Penis for the males.

1 hour ago, gogelmogel100 said:

I also found a reason why my mortal NPCs didn't work Your mod on the gallows.They were all slaves from the pahe mod . How I solved the problem-I lead to the gallows, say "You are free" and through "Puppets" or "setFavorState1" and everything works perfectly. It turns out a lot of nuances can be. Slaves from PAHE are not compatible with your mod + gallows ,they do not have arousal and ejaculation when hanging. But for some reason, your mod works great on slaves, if without the gallows.

Thank's for the info. ... sounds strange ?

On 4/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, gogelmogel100 said:

Can you make the gallows work for an NPC with Your mod ? 

Your mod only works for dovakin with this mod. An NPC does not ejaculate at death via the gallows.

So you were right, there was an error that makes that some NPCs cumshot and some did not! I fixed this error with the Dancing Penins version 2.4, now every NPC should cumshot ?.

Thank you for reporting this issue!

On 4/5/2020 at 8:35 PM, Surverx said:

All followers or NPCs that are essiential and can not die will not get an "OnDying" event and they will not cumshot.

Thats only half the truth. The Gallow Can and Will kill "regular" essentials (and therefore trigger. But it wont work on characters which are protected by a quest alias. being a pahe slave for example.

Easy solution would be to have an additional cumshot trigger in a modevent. I could include a corresponding Event-Call in the Gallowscript, if you like.

17 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Thats only half the truth. The Gallow Can and Will kill "regular" essentials (and therefore trigger. But it wont work on characters which are protected by a quest alias. being a pahe slave for example.

Easy solution would be to have an additional cumshot trigger in a modevent. I could include a corresponding Event-Call in the Gallowscript, if you like.

I think it really was my error. As long as i get an "onDying" event there will be the cumshot. I fixed my error and it does work even with essentials (because the gallows does kill them)! And that is how it should work, by the standard game events.

So in the moment i am fine, thank you so much for the offer ?.

EDIT: ah, ok i see: "But it wont work on characters which are protected by a quest alias. being a pahe slave for example."

But for me that is OK. If a NPC is protect not to die it should not get that event (at least that is my opinion).

IDK why, but game instantly crashes after dowloading save with this mod. Installed with MO. All required sex mods for your mod  are On and working. Playing Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2.9  as succubus with UNP shlong and UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE.  What can be wrong?

20 minutes ago, gogelmogel100 said:

There is a version 2.5 b , but version 2.4 suits me completely. Is there an urgent need to install 2.5 b ?

There is just one new function:

"I introduced a new toggle to activate or deactivate the "non Combat Arousal" for the Player (currently it is only possible for NPCs). If activated the player gets the same arousal cycle as a NPC that entered the wide arousal area (hard, limp, ...). This function might be handy for testing (e.G. "Grower Extended" mod) or if you just love to see your PC's shlong moving ?"

So, no urgent need if you are not interested in this new "self arousal" function.

1 hour ago, Aranil said:

IDK why, but game instantly crashes after dowloading save with this mod. Installed with MO. All required sex mods for your mod  are On and working. Playing Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2.9  as succubus with UNP shlong and UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE.  What can be wrong?

Oh, that is strange. Normally it should be very hard that this mod creates a CTD because it is 100% script based (no new or changed grafik, no FNIS run needed!*). Even if some mods are missing (e.G. cumshot) there should be no chrash but just an error in a log file.

Maybe their are some final messages in the papyrus log? You can activate the log by the "INI EDITOR" in you Mod Manager**:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Maybe that can give us some hints...

EDIT: if you just deactivate my mod, does the game run or crash?

* but you do might need FNIS runs for the other mods that are required...

**you should deactivate the log again if not needed any longer due to performance reasons.

INI EDITOR:

grafik.png.74ea705ec886157240e837fa3a96b20b.png

14 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Oh, that is strange. Normally it should be very hard that this mod creates a CTD because it is 100% script based (no new or changed grafik, no FNIS run needed!*). Even if some mods are missing (e.G. cumshot) there should be no chrash but just an error in a log file.

Maybe their are some final messages in the papyrus log? You can activate the log by the "INI EDITOR" in you Mod Manager**:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Maybe that can give us some hints...

EDIT: if you just deactivate my mod, does the game run or crash?

* but you do might need FNIS runs for the other mods that are required...

**you should deactivate the log again if not needed any longer due to performance reasons.

INI EDITOR:

grafik.png.74ea705ec886157240e837fa3a96b20b.png

Now it works. Disabled 2 B3lisario old UNP shlong mods. Installed SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0.7z      SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.4.7z     SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - Fair Skin Textures Patch.7z

10 minutes ago, Aranil said:

Now it works. Disabled 2 B3lisario old UNP shlong mods. Installed SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0.7z      SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.4.7z     SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - Fair Skin Textures Patch.7z

Nice to hear that it works for you, have fun!

3 hours ago, Nepro said:

I get ejaculation on death ( follow me for sex mod ) but the boner is sometimes flickering and don't get hard both for npcs and pcs. I tried MCM settings.

I use SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory. I tried to toggle off limp on death but it didn't fix it on second try. When I recorded this I also used 2.4 version

Hi.

Version 2.4 should be OK (2.5 is just a small new enhacement).

Your MCM for OnDeath also looks good.

I guess that the system does not come through with the arousal event (needs too much time).

I have such behavior sometimes during a combat with a lot of NPCs involved, than the NPC does first get the cumshot and than later a boner.

But i guess you are alone with the NPC, right?

You can check if the NPC really died and if the Dancing Penis Mods sent an event if you switch on the debug messages (see "General" section of the MCM).

You should get this messages (depending on what you have switched on or off):

OnDeath.jpg.c1ac7ec55ab47c33ac9e22731cbfa28b.jpg

"On Dying, full hard on Death for Victim" means an arousal event is sent to sexlab. But it is an "asyncrone action", that means it is not executed immediately but it will be executed if Sexlab has time for it. If no cleaning session is running and there are not 100 NPCs around you.... it should be done in 1 or 2 seconds.

Does the boner onDeath works if you kill a NPC during combat?

Or if you just hit your NPC, how fast does he gets harder with each hit?

EDIT: and of course you need the SOS activated in the Sexlab aroused mod (i guess you have...):

grafik.png.3a96997dce2120f60fb796e3a9420d5b.png

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

Hi.

Version 2.4 should be OK (2.5 is just a small new enhacement).

Your MCM for OnDeath also looks good.

I guess that the system does not come through with the arousal event (needs too much time).

I have such behavior sometimes during a combat with a lot of NPCs involved, than the NPC does first get the cumshot and than later a boner.

But i guess you are alone with the NPC, right?

You can check if the NPC really died and if the Dancing Penis Mods sent an event if you switch on the debug messages (see "General" section of the MCM).

You should get this messages (depending on what you have switched on or off):

OnDeath.jpg.c1ac7ec55ab47c33ac9e22731cbfa28b.jpg

"On Dying, full hard on Death for Victim" means an arousal event is sent to sexlab. But it is an "asyncrone action", that means it is not executed immediately but it will be executed if Sexlab has time for it. If no cleaning session is running and there are not 100 NPCs around you.... it should be done in 1 or 2 seconds.

Does the boner onDeath works if you kill a NPC during combat?

Or if you just hit your NPC, how fast does he gets harder with each hit?

EDIT: and of course you need the SOS activated in the Sexlab aroused mod (i guess you have...):

grafik.png.3a96997dce2120f60fb796e3a9420d5b.png

I did not enable SOS in MCM. My bad now it works properly. :)

• 2 weeks later...