17 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

I noticed that the NPC females aren't ejaculating (I have the Horse Penis equipped for both genders). Males ejaculate but the females don't. In your game does the NPC females ejaculate during death? This might be a reason why the squirt mod above doesn't work either for females during death.

Interesting. In my game i use the "Horse Penis Reux (No Balls)" and the "ERF HighPoly" as a futa for my females. And yes, they do ejaculate.

image.png.9e97c6c4253ddf519d39b494625f6a53.png

Maybe some other options in the MCM for SexLab is missing? Like...

image.png.78f83fc417e0998c7aac9bee49d77be4.png

This e.g. is the SexLab Aroused optin "Allow female Arousalanimation" (i do not know the english term ?

On 1/13/2020 at 12:16 PM, Surverx said:

Interesting. In my game i use the "Horse Penis Reux (No Balls)" and the "ERF HighPoly" as a futa for my females. And yes, they do ejaculate.

image.png.9e97c6c4253ddf519d39b494625f6a53.png

Maybe some other options in the MCM for SexLab is missing? Like...

image.png.78f83fc417e0998c7aac9bee49d77be4.png

This e.g. is the SexLab Aroused optin "Allow female Arousalanimation" (i do not know the english term ?

The Arousalanimation is that "rubbing vagina" animation that plays when their arousal level increase. I don't have the "ERF HighPoly" in my game because I use UNPB (ERF HighPoly's SE version doesn't support UNP). But since all of these are just SOS addons, I think I am missing a setting that makes females "futa" orgasm? In your game does the NPC females ejaculate during death if they are equipped with the "Horse Penis Redux (No Balls)"?

Welp,I cant seem to get the cumshot to work on either gender, I have the latest (afaik) 2.2 version from cumshot and tried it with both 1.8 and 1.9 versions of your mod.
Tried it with various projectile meshes and cumshot settings like "always show" or different modes like hybrid/final etc. but none seemed to have solved it.

It does apply the effect though according to the in-game console log.

The onhit/death arousal mechanics and the cumshot mod work normally otherwise.

I'm using ERF HP and standard SOS. No idea what could be conflicting with it or where the problem lies.

34 minutes ago, Ben_Dover_123 said:

Welp,I cant seem to get the cumshot to work on either gender, I have the latest (afaik) 2.2 version from cumshot and tried it with both 1.8 and 1.9 versions of your mod.
Tried it with various projectile meshes and cumshot settings like "always show" or different modes like hybrid/final etc. but none seemed to have solved it.

It does apply the effect though according to the in-game console log.

The onhit/death arousal mechanics and the cumshot mod work normally otherwise.

I'm using ERF HP and standard SOS. No idea what could be conflicting with it or where the problem lies.

You said your arousal works right (erections occur during hits/death on NPCs)? Did you select the right version of Skyrim in the installer (Skyrim SE and not Skyrim Classic - its selected classic as default)? Also do you have all the necessary requirements for the Cumshot mod (especially version wise):

---------- Skyrim SE ----------
SKSE64 2.0.12
SkyUI 5.2SE
PapyrusUtil 3.6b (also included in SexLab)
RaceMenu 0.2.12 (for the NetImmerse Override part)
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 beta 5 (optional)
FlowerGirls SE 3.0.1 (optional)

6 minutes ago, JohnnyJKX said:

You said your arousal works right (erections occur during hits/death on NPCs)?

Aye

Do you have the SE version of Cumshot and not the Classic? Also do you have all the necessary requirements for the Cumshot mod (especially version wise):

---------- Skyrim SE ----------
SKSE64 2.0.12
SkyUI 5.2SE
PapyrusUtil 3.6b (also included in SexLab)
RaceMenu 0.2.12 (for the NetImmerse Override part)
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 beta 5 (optional)
FlowerGirls SE 3.0.1 (optional)

Cumshot was installed via Vortex (I know,i know :P),chose SE version.
It works with both hotkeys and during animations.

All the stuff is up to date,just checked.
Could it be a load order issue?

22 minutes ago, Ben_Dover_123 said:

Aye

"Could it be a load order issue?" That's what I was going to suggest next! :)

In terms of load order this is what I have (this may not be a good load order but I know at least the Cumshot works, only for males in my case):

SKSE64

SOS SE

SexLab Aroused SE

SexLab Light SE

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 beta 8

FlowerGirls SE

RaceMenu

Cumshot

DancingPenis

NudeWorldOrder

22 minutes ago, Ben_Dover_123 said:

Aye

Hi.

If your PC masturbate or if your Player has sex, does he/she have an organsm at the end that shows the cumshot?

If yes, my mod should work. If no, we have to look through the MCM menues of the mods, maybe an option is missing or false....

15 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

The Arousalanimation is that "rubbing vagina" animation that plays when their arousal level increase. I don't have the "ERF HighPoly" in my game because I use UNPB (ERF HighPoly's SE version doesn't support UNP). But since all of these are just SOS addons, I think I am missing a setting that makes females "futa" orgasm? In your game does the NPC females ejaculate during death if they are equipped with the "Horse Penis Reux (No Balls)"?

"... NPC females ejaculate during death if they are equipped with the "Horse Penis Reux (No Balls)"? "

Yes, they do. With all schlongs that i can equipt to SoS as a female futa. Also the "Horse Penis Reux", with and without balls.

ScreenShot1.thumb.jpg.f7a05b7c03c02528f8bfe49b5a202d91.jpg

25 minutes ago, Surverx said:

If your PC masturbate or if your Player has sex, does he/she have an organsm at the end that shows the cumshot?

Yeah

The in-game console log does say too many on hit effects though. I'm using ordinator and smilodon,i wonder if its just too much.

edit: tried it with delta set to 10 as well,still no dice

the pic is basically every arousal effect turned off with only orgasm+hardon effect on npc death

33 minutes ago, JohnnyJKX said:

"Could it be a load order issue?" That's what I was going to suggest next! :)

Also checked load order,was the same as you suggested

20 minutes ago, Ben_Dover_123 said:

ScreenShot1.thumb.jpg.f7a05b7c03c02528f8bfe49b5a202d91.jpg

Yeah

The in-game console log does say too many on hit effects though. I'm using ordinator and smilodon,i wonder if its just too much.

edit: tried it with delta set to 10 as well,still no dice

the pic is basically every arousal effect turned off with only orgasm+hardon effect on npc death

Also checked load order,was the same as you suggested

The console log looks OK, it apears if there are a lot of quick hits on a charcters (to avoid buffering of the "erect-events"). For the cumshot event (OnDeath) it does not matter.

And I do not think the the load order is an issue...

And during normal sex you do see the cumshot at the end? That is wiered, because then my event ("SexLabOrgasm") should come through.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, JohnnyJKX said:

How about this one? It does exactly what you want:

I tested it, and it works during regular Sexlab sex scenes, but it does not appear to work with your mod (no squirt during death).

Hi. I tried this mod and had a look to the source code. It does not work with my current mod versions mod because it uses different events from sexlab.

... i will try a little bit though.

27 minutes ago, Ben_Dover_123 said:

Found the culprit,I didnt actually try out all 3 modes in cumshot just final stage and the one i normally used,hybrid ><

Always show ejaculation and victims ejaculate options need to be checked and it works in Individual detection mode.

Thanks for the help guys!

Nice to hear that it works ?

... i made an additional hint for this issue.

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi. I tried this mod and had a look to the source code. It does not work with my current mod versions mod because it uses different events from sexlab.

... i will try a little bit though.

Thank you so much, I am personally not into "girls with dicks" so I just requested for you to, if possible, have support for regular females as well to make your already cool mod an all rounded mod. :)

7 hours ago, Surverx said:

"... NPC females ejaculate during death if they are equipped with the "Horse Penis Reux (No Balls)"? "

Yes, they do. With all schlongs that i can equipt to SoS as a female futa. Also the "Horse Penis Reux", with and without balls.

Okay, I enabled the log+console+ingame debug messages in the Cumshot mod, and it says this when I kill a female with "Horse Penis Redux without balls":

"Bandit is plain female or transgender male, no cumshot"

17 hours ago, JohnnyJKX said:

Okay, I enabled the log+console+ingame debug messages in the Cumshot mod, and it says this when I kill a female with "Horse Penis Redux without balls":

"Bandit is plain female or transgender male, no cumshot"

Well... i updated to Cumshot 2.2 and i got the same message:

image.png.6ccba2ac83b3c446c1347203baec87dd.png

Than i remember that i got some additional files especially for the "Horse Penis Redux" Futa for cumshot 2.1:

I do not know if these also work for 2.2... but i would guess so.

I have not yet tested it (i switch back to my special 2.1 version).

EDIT: the file from AtomicPlayboy also works with 2.2 but i have a running question if it is a good idea to just use his file for 2.2 or if i have to merge it...

2 hours ago, Surverx said:

Well... i updated to Cumshot 2.2 and i got the same message:

image.png.6ccba2ac83b3c446c1347203baec87dd.png

Than i remember that i got some additional files especially for the "Horse Penis Redux" Futa for cumshot 2.1:

I do not know if these also work for 2.2... but i would guess so.

I have not yet tested it (i switch back to my special 2.1 version).

EDIT: the file from AtomicPlayboy also works with 2.2 but i have a running question if it is a good idea to just use his file for 2.2 or if i have to merge it...

I have no idea what to do with the "AdjustValues.json" file, but to my understanding, not having this file (in Cumshot mod) is what is causing the shlongified females to not ejaculate right?

On 1/15/2020 at 9:07 PM, JohnnyJKX said:

I have no idea what to do with the "AdjustValues.json" file, but to my understanding, not having this file (in Cumshot mod) is what is causing the shlongified females to not ejaculate right?

"not having this file (in Cumshot mod) is what is causing the shlongified females to not ejaculate right?"

... if you are using the "Horse Redux" without the "AdjustValues.json" on your females. YES.

With a futa that is supported by the cumshot mod (without any additional files) it should work. ?

The "AdjustValues.json" has to go here: <<<your path of the installed cumshot mod in your MO manager>>> ... \mods\Cumshot 2.2 Installer for LE and SE ADJUSTED\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot

There is already a "AdjustValues.json" that you overwrite with the new one. This file will make the "Horese Redux" known for the cumshot mod.

5 minutes ago, Surverx said:

"not having this file (in Cumshot mod) is what is causing the shlongified females to not ejaculate right?"

... if you are using the "Horse Redux" without the "AdjustValues.json" on your females. YES.

With a futa that is supported by the cumshot mod (without any additional files) it should work. ?

Just curious, how do I use/install the "AdjustValues.json" file?

Just curious, how do I use/install the "AdjustValues.json" file?

it is not a real mod, so you have to copy it manually into the existing cumshot mod directory (...\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot).

Yes, that is a little bit tricky... but the only way if you want to use the Horse Redux futa with the cumshot mod.

Just now, Surverx said:

it is not a real mod, so you have to copy it manually into the existing cumshot mod directory.

In Mod Organizer, I can right click the "Cumshot mod" and click on "Open in Explorer" (this opens the directory where the Cumshot mod is installed), if I drop the file here will it work?

2 minutes ago, JohnnyJKX said:

In Mod Organizer, I can right click the "Cumshot mod" and click on "Open in Explorer" (this opens the directory where the Cumshot mod is installed), if I drop the file here will it work?

Yes! and than into the sub-folder ...\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot

There is already a file with that name that you will overwrite.

26 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Yes! and than into the sub-folder ...\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot

There is already a file with that name that you will overwrite.

I replaced it, but unfortunately it still didn't work with Horse Penis Redux.

But hey, I got the "SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon" (the one that supports both CBBE and UNP - yeah, I was looking at the CBBE only one before when I said that it doesn't support UNP body...whoops) and now with this the females ejaculate! :)

Still I would love it if you are able to get the Sexlab Squirt SSE working with your awesome mod for non-shlongified females to orgasm/squirt.