Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:58 AM, General Neondaze said:

Has anyone managed to get this working with Open Cities? 

Aah, i was hoping to find a patch somebody already made.

...guess i'll have to manage myself - does anybody know what makes it incompatible with Open Cities?
Is it just some placed triggers or markers that need to be moved into appropriate OC cell, or is it something more complicated?

Hi, I have loaded .583 and I am getting a CTD when dealing with the Toll Collector (Riften so far).  Once he adds a collar, the game crashes.  Thoughts on fixes?

Edit:  I have rolled back to version 0.579 and I did not get the CTD when getting collared by the Riften Toll Collector.  Not sure what is going on.  I can provide my mod list for analysis if needed.

I am redoing my modded skyrim and tried loading up this mod, but for some reason it doesn't appear in the MCM or show that its even loading. I remember there was some quirk to get it to work last play through, but I don't remember what it was. Any ideas of why it could not be working?

I tried both the 0.583 and 0.579 versions. The game fully loads but Survival just doesn't start / get installed in game.

18 hours ago, Zombies123 said:

I am redoing my modded skyrim and tried loading up this mod, but for some reason it doesn't appear in the MCM or show that its even loading. I remember there was some quirk to get it to work last play through, but I don't remember what it was. Any ideas of why it could not be working?

I tried both the 0.583 and 0.579 versions. The game fully loads but Survival just doesn't start / get installed in game.

Is Papyrus installed?

On 2/4/2020 at 4:24 AM, saberTech2171 said:

Hi, I have loaded .583 and I am getting a CTD when dealing with the Toll Collector (Riften so far).  Once he adds a collar, the game crashes.  Thoughts on fixes?

Edit:  I have rolled back to version 0.579 and I did not get the CTD when getting collared by the Riften Toll Collector.  Not sure what is going on.  I can provide my mod list for analysis if needed.

Have you tried non collared option and see if there CTD ?I Havent tried this conversion because im about to go to sleep, but i did conversion as i did one before although this time i delete the .tga files and optimize the mesh

Sexlab Survival 0.583 (27-Jan-2020) SE Conversion.7z

8 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

I will give this one a test to see if it occurs.

I tried and crashed wonderfully although the crash went away after i export facegen from SLS actor. If you have CTD try to open CK on Data set SL Survival as active file, go to Actor then choose everthing with SLS on its name (because i dont know which one causing it)  and press ctrl+f4 to export.

EDIT : I'll provide facegen data but if you're still crashing try to export from ck by yourself

SL Survival Facegen.7z

The bikini plugin must be from the LE version of Amazing World of Bikini Armors because it doesn't have forearms and calf set in the plugin. If you equip the armor piece that replaces the entire body your forearms and calfs will be invisible in game. I took the SSE version and added all of the keywords to it so it should fix that issue. I also uploaded a version of the mod that I use that removes all of the books, weapons and world changes. Also removes the NPC. You will be able to craft all of the armor pieces without the need for book. I usually use this plugin with Honed Metal so the blacksmiths can craft the items for me. "Modified" is the one that removes all of this stuff.

If there are any bugs, let me know.

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.7z

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorModified.7z

11 hours ago, Fatal said:

The bikini plugin must be from the LE version of Amazing World of Bikini Armors because it doesn't have forearms and calf set in the plugin. If you equip the armor piece that replaces the entire body your forearms and calfs will be invisible in game. I took the SSE version and added all of the keywords to it so it should fix that issue. I also uploaded a version of the mod that I use that removes all of the books, weapons and world changes. Also removes the NPC. You will be able to craft all of the armor pieces without the need for book. I usually use this plugin with Honed Metal so the blacksmiths can craft the items for me. "Modified" is the one that removes all of this stuff.

If there are any bugs, let me know.

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.7z 133.46 kB · 0 downloads

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorModified.7z 29.65 kB · 0 downloads

i dont know if ive done something wrong but i added this esp and all of the bikini armors were gone and they didnt show up in the add item menu either.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, RumpleSkillsKin said:

i dont know if ive done something wrong but i added this esp and all of the bikini armors were gone and they didnt show up in the add item menu either.

I may have done something wrong with the conversion, I'll check.

Edit: I reuploaded them done correctly. I had done it previously with xedit and xedit doesn't do it correctly or there is a step in adding masters that I don't know for xedit. Did it with CK this time and everything is good.

Anyone else has issue with the simply knock integration? I can get the interaction menu, and the knocking sounds play, but after that nothing happens. The "no answer" doesn't pop up in the top left corner, nor is there ever any answer.

Simply knock works fine without this mod, and it used to work when I was playing with version v0.579.  I'm not sure if it is something related to the conversion (although I think that is very unlikely), but I can't test it in the oldrim version, nor can I find anything about it being broken in the LE support thread (I might be blind).

Any pointers into how to start troubleshooting this or indications that it is a known issue would be greatly appreciated.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:01 AM, Mytherious said:

Anyone else has issue with the simply knock integration? I can get the interaction menu, and the knocking sounds play, but after that nothing happens. The "no answer" doesn't pop up in the top left corner, nor is there ever any answer.

Same here. It happened to me after updating skyrim/skse recently, I just haven't gotten around to troubleshooting it yet, so many other niggling issues yet, like ...

Crossposting from LE thread but no response there...

PC is cum addicted, auto-sucking is set to hunger, but PC is at ravenous and nothing. No dialog options, no sucking, nada. What is supposed to happen? If it's working for everyone else then I'll look for conflicts, or if there are any known conflicts I'd be grateful for the info, thanks.

10 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Same here. It happened to me after updating skyrim/skse recently, I just haven't gotten around to troubleshooting it yet, so many other niggling issues yet, like ...

PC is cum addicted, auto-sucking is set to hunger, but PC is at ravenous and nothing. No dialog options, no sucking, nada. What is supposed to happen? If it's working for everyone else then I'll look for conflicts, or if there are any known conflicts I'd be grateful for the info, thanks.

Haven't tested the cum addiction yet, I'll try and give it a shot over the weekend. I didn't update skse/skyrim between the working and not-working state, however I can't say for sure which other mods I updated before I noticed it. I'm fairly new to the whole modding/load order/conflicts scene, so I might miss a lot of stuff.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:56 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Heya

Same issue here. Nothing happens with the cum addiction, beside messages of "thoughts" in the console.

And the Toll Collector strip you from everything even if the yare not supposed to, when you disabled Armor or weapon for example.

Beside that, two notes of importance :

1- If you start with a male character (I totally did it unintentionnally!) the Mod still treats you as a woman LOL . So, it might be nice to check the character gender at First ?

2- The Mod works in excellent synergie with Beastess and Sexlab Separated Orgasms.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:02 AM, Syssiah said:

Same issue here. Nothing happens with the cum addiction, beside messages of "thoughts" in the console.

Figured out it only works with horses so if you are cum addicted and stand around an aroused horse you'll eventually give it a blowjob. So it 'works' but in practice I couldn't reduce cum hunger level. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 5:02 PM, alongaliff92 said:

does amputator works with sse?

It works, you can find a version tweaked to sl survival on previous page. The only problem is that when you lose limb you recieve a huge fps drop. There is solution in amputator thread but it relies on script which is not available in this fixed version sl survival version.

Anyway amputator requires some love, there is no way to craft iron limbs, and there is no walking animations with them . I recommend to skip this part.