I updated this mod, XPMSSE and CBPC to the latest builds, but how do I get rid of this awkward shaking/vibrating breasts effect? Never had this issue before, I assume it's caused by collisions. I tried various mod installation options to no effect... 

17 hours ago, TheAbdul123 said:

Cannot download this error appears:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

First post says:

02/28/2020

It was merged into CBBE 3BBB mod page because Ousnius gave me permission to upload 3BA body to Nexus.

Therefore major updates are terminated.

Just click the blue text.

6 hours ago, Oh shit WTF said:

It seems like my character's genitals doesn't fully close so that you can see all the pink parts. I kinda like it better if it closes it fully so that it looks one thin line when standing. Is it how it's made to be or am I missing something?

The innie-outie slider should handle that, I think.

I am having issues with installing these bodies on the special edition.

I eventually got just about everything to work except I cannot get the bodyslide settings to show up in game.In game the body is always skinny and when I go into the race menu and adjust the sliders the body parts only morph slightly. I installed all the required files and installed with the nexusmod manager and tried all the options and the problem wont go away. I have the same issue with the other Cbbe. I tried overwriting tri files and used different races.

I don't understand what I did wrong.

11 hours ago, farranya said:

I am having issues with installing these bodies on the special edition.

I eventually got just about everything to work except I cannot get the bodyslide settings to show up in game.In game the body is always skinny and when I go into the race menu and adjust the sliders the body parts only morph slightly. I installed all the required files and installed with the nexusmod manager and tried all the options and the problem wont go away. I have the same issue with the other Cbbe. I tried overwriting tri files and used different races.

I don't understand what I did wrong.

did you run Batch Build with BodyMorphs selected after building your preset ? you need to make sure to click on the X in both the outfit and group windows (top right) and then with your preset selected in the preset window (ignore the window above it), click batch build, then select the options in there and run it. once that's done, you should be good to go. make sure to Save your body preset and build it as well. maybe this will help

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

did you run Batch Build with BodyMorphs selected after building your preset ? you need to make sure to click on the X in both the outfit and group windows (top right) and then with your preset selected in the preset window (ignore the window above it), click batch build, then select the options in there and run it. once that's done, you should be good to go. make sure to Save your body preset and build it as well. maybe this will help

Batch build just applies morph to more than one outfit yes?

I just did that and now the morph shows up in game but the cbbe sliders in the character creation menu stopped working; now the sliders dont change anything.

When I use bodyslide64 I always hold "Ctrl" before clicking build and then copy and past the bodies and tri file into the player body folder just like I did with the original skyrim. I don't understand why it does not work despite the nif file being there.

Do these body mods conflict with "total unique player 2.0" ?

On 10/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, PPpoopooXD said:

Is it possible the author can release a version that has a high poly feet mesh T0T...you know...I am kind of a feet guy and I cannot find a compatible high poly feet mesh similar to GomaPero's model 

I don't have any plans to do high poly feet.

6 hours ago, farranya said:

Batch build just applies morph to more than one outfit yes?

I just did that and now the morph shows up in game but the cbbe sliders in the character creation menu stopped working; now the sliders dont change anything.

When I use bodyslide64 I always hold "Ctrl" before clicking build and then copy and past the bodies and tri file into the player body folder just like I did with the original skyrim. I don't understand why it does not work despite the nif file being there.

Do these body mods conflict with "total unique player 2.0" ?

The body morph sliders on the racemenu use a tri file.

The tri file use the file of the path defined in the body nif file being used in the in-game.

image.png.593229827f8c6ceca4ac4e8e47c2cae4.png

If the tri file connected with the nif file is not compatible, body morph will not work normally.

Yeah, just copy and paste the tri file is not enough.

1.Open the body in the Outfit Studio

image.png.4dd306ff1cc13f46c26e501b0acc4a27.png

2.Create Custom BodySlide File of the Body

Press Shift + Ctrl + S

image.png.b26dc0db08d286bf9868f9e29da79a25.png

Then correct the marked area.

You can freely write "display name" and "slider set file".

For two Output sections, you have to write the correct path and file name.

Then click save button

3.Find and build that "Display Name" in BodySlide.

12 hours ago, Acro748 said:

I don't have any plans to do high poly feet.

The body morph sliders on the racemenu use a tri file.

The tri file use the file of the path defined in the body nif file being used in the in-game.

image.png.593229827f8c6ceca4ac4e8e47c2cae4.png

If the tri file connected with the nif file is not compatible, body morph will not work normally.

Yeah, just copy and paste the tri file is not enough.

1.Open the body in the Outfit Studio

image.png.4dd306ff1cc13f46c26e501b0acc4a27.png

2.Create Custom BodySlide File of the Body

Press Shift + Ctrl + S

image.png.b26dc0db08d286bf9868f9e29da79a25.png

Then correct the marked area.

You can freely write "display name" and "slider set file".

For two Output sections, you have to write the correct path and file name.

Then click save button

3.Find and build that "Display Name" in BodySlide.

Ok I understand how it works now and got everything working properly.

Thanks for help.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:06 PM, MeesterYellow said:

Understood. No rush. ?

I managed to do it at the moment only with SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE, but it does a bit of clipping in game , I think it is because of the difference between CBPC penis and SMP balls using the same virtual mesh, now I am going to try to put the SMP physics to the penis, if so there is less clipping.

1335838714_Preview03_11_202020_59_55.png.78ea4e21b65c4a306c37c73ac40709b1.png