18 hours ago, manpan22 said:

You're welcomeĀ ?

HELP! All of a sudden, I am getting no collision? I loaded the game, no collision. Reinstalled CBPC, HDT-SMP, CBBE 3BBB, and Bakas SOS Patch. Tested, and got collision.

So I started a new game, edited my character, and loaded in. Tested sex, no collision. WTF is happening??Ā 

To be clear, I DO get collision with my hands. So I know this is an SOS issue.

EDIT: It seems I am getting collsions with VP Muscular and Smurf Average, but not VP Regular?

3 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

HELP! All of a sudden, I am getting no collision? I loaded the game, no collision. Reinstalled CBPC, HDT-SMP, CBBE 3BBB, and Bakas SOS Patch. Tested, and got collision.

So I started a new game, edited my character, and loaded in. Tested sex, no collision. WTF is happening??Ā 

To be clear, I DO get collision with my hands. So I know this is an SOS issue.

EDIT: It seems I am getting collsions with VP Muscular and Smurf Average, but not VP Regular?

open VP-Regular NIFS in Nifscope and rename 19bstrishape namedĀ "malecollisions" to "peniscollisions" and thats it.

2 hours ago, agiz19 said:

open VP-Regular NIFS in Nifscope and rename 19bstrishape namedĀ "malecollisions" to "peniscollisions" and thats it.

You're right, I didn't realize why I only have muscularĀ vp installed to save plugins in my load order, thanks for the feedback ....

18 hours ago, LeoW said:

I have the same issue, and try to do as what you done. But I still cannot fix my problem.

1. I don't haveĀ [full_inu] SOS-SMP patch

2. I only have SOS

And I have problem just like you. But after I installĀ Baka SOS-SMP Patch, all collision is all gone, the vagina part is close and no any response.

Ā 

Can you show your mod list and its order? Here it's mine.

Ā 

Untitledasda.png

When you installed CBBE 3BBB in the fomod, did you select the Full SMP option? If not, do it, it can also be done without reinstalling, by manually editing 3BBB-Amazing.xml
Ā 

4 hours ago, manpan22 said:

When you installed CBBE 3BBB in the fomod, did you select the Full SMP option? If not, do it, it can also be done without reinstalling, by manually editing 3BBB-Amazing.xml
Ā 

Yes, IĀ selected Full SMP -> CBPC Physic Preset: New -> Extra Physic: CBPC - RegularSOS -> Extra Patch: Sexlab. And I have tried edit VP-Regular shape's name in Nifscope. Did I do wrong in any step? When I have Baka's SOS SMP Patch installed, it look like male's genital is no collision.Ā 

1 hour ago, LeoW said:

Yes, IĀ selected Full SMP -> CBPC Physic Preset: New -> Extra Physic: CBPC - RegularSOS -> Extra Patch: Sexlab. And I have tried edit VP-Regular shape's name in Nifscope. Did I do wrong in any step? When I have Baka's SOS SMP Patch installed, it look like male's genital is no collision.Ā 

Everything seems fine, so I don't know what might be happening.
Ā  Be sure that Baka SOS SMP Patch is not overwritten by anything, good luck

56 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

Everything seems fine, so I don't know what might be happening.
Ā  Be sure that Baka SOS SMP Patch is not overwritten by anything, good luck

Ok, I have fixed it. I think there must be some file overwrite SMPs, so I go check "overwrite" folder of MO2 and clear all file that has potential to mess with SMP and 3BA and it worked!

and thank you for your help.

10 hours ago, agiz19 said:

Ty for this. Trying it now. Just don;t know where the SOS Nifs are located. I have never actually done any modding for Skyrim or changed any code or anything like that until recently.

EDIT: It seems it's already named correctly?

Ā 

481291146_Annotation2020-09-02134534.png.2f5ec7ce431a145919640ee27fd0e962.png

EDIT 2: It seems only 1 of them was named correctly.

EDIT 3: How tf do I rename this? I have never used Nifskope lol I'm sorry

EDIT 4: It worked! TY!

1 hour ago, LixxiClits said:

Do you know if there is any way to make the ERF Futa cock have collision?

Yes I have ; SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b and Horse Penis Redux SSE V1.4 with smp meshes copied from Baka SOS SMP with BS and you have to change some things with NifSkope, it would be easier for me maybe to share my files, you would only need my BS files.
Would I need someone's permission?

4 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Yes I have ; SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b and Horse Penis Redux SSE V1.4 with smp meshes copied from Baka SOS SMP with BS and you have to change some things with NifSkope, it would be easier for me maybe to share my files, you would only need my BS files.

I went to Baka's download page for the SOS SMP Patch, and there is also a SOS ERF High Poly Futa addon. It says it's for BHUNP in the file name, but I DL'd it and it works perfectly with my CBBE 3BBB bodies + collision. I believe it is the same exact model as the CBBE Futa schlong, but with collision, and also works for BHUNP....? I think. Has bodyslide files.Ā Works for me!

Does anybody know what to do when the breasts start to get all funny in SMP? Like sometimes, it seems like the breasts will just start reacting funny, and seemingly spazzing out in impossible ways, instead of bouncing normally. I'm experiencing it now. Rebuilding the body didn't work. Re-installing 3BBB maybe?Ā 

Ā 

I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Re-installing HDT-SMP and CBBE 3BBB did not fix the issue. Help?

EDIT 2: The room I was in was in bleak falls barrow, with a chest and a waterfall. I have just ventured away from that room and the farther I got, the less the issue was present. So maybe it was the waterfall? Would that have some adverse affect on SMP?

1663077755_SkyrimSE2020-09-0222-50-03-60.jpg.1f50b5bc0022dd66a0a48d26df5bba65.jpg

6 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Do you by any chance also have Leito's SOS addon with collisions added?

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Do you by any chance also have Leito's SOS addon with collisions added?

No I do not. I have SOS SE, Bakas SOS SMP Patch, CBBE Futa Schlong, and Bakas SMP Futa Addon +Ā CBBE 3BBB, HDT-SMP, CBPC. And that's it for collisions. All schlong types work, including the ERF Futa Addon from Baka.

Ā 

The CBBE futa schlong does not have collision, but I haven;t removed it because I am unsure if Bakas Futa Addon is just an addon for that schlong or not. I'm gonna remove it and test that theory tho.

Ā 

Baka doesn't explain the futa patch on his page, so I just downloaded it and gave it a shot. It adds a separate available schlong for females, "ERF High Poly", which seems to work perfectly for CBBE after being built to my preset. And has collision. I just don;t know enough about how it works to know if I can remove the CBBE Futa or not.

Ā 

To be clear, after installing all the above mods, the only schlong with no collision is the CBBE Futa schlong, which seems to be the same schlong from Baka's pack with a different name.

22 minutes ago, LixxiClits said:

No I do not. I have SOS SE, Bakas SOS SMP Patch, CBBE Futa Schlong, and Bakas SMP Futa Addon +Ā CBBE 3BBB, HDT-SMP, CBPC. And that's it for collisions. All schlong types work, including the ERF Futa Addon from Baka.

Ā 

The CBBE futa schlong does not have collision, but I haven;t removed it because I am unsure if Bakas Futa Addon is just an addon for that schlong or not. I'm gonna remove it and test that theory tho.

Ā 

Baka doesn't explain the futa patch on his page, so I just downloaded it and gave it a shot. It adds a separate available schlong for females, "ERF High Poly", which seems to work perfectly for CBBE after being built to my preset. And has collision. I just don;t know enough about how it works to know if I can remove the CBBE Futa or not.

Ā 

To be clear, after installing all the above mods, the only schlong with no collision is the CBBE Futa schlong, which seems to be the same schlong from Baka's pack with a different name.

If IĀ  recall, there was a futa version for ERF Whanger schlong in the same location where you can DL Baka's SMP SOS mods. Its different to the CBBE Futa schlong im pretty sure

21 minutes ago, Kakabishan said:

If IĀ  recall, there was a futa version for ERF Whanger schlong in the same location where you can DL Baka's SMP SOS mods. Its different to the CBBE Futa schlong im pretty sure

If it's different, it sure works really well. I haven't like, free cam inspected them side by side, but they achieve the same effect. Difference is, one of them has collision. And the ERF schlong looks really good on the CBBE bodies.Ā Are theyĀ like, different model? Or is it different in features?Ā 

I'm not actively using the futa schlong in my current game, only in testing.Ā 

1 minute ago, LixxiClits said:

If it's different, it sure works really well. I haven't like, free cam inspected them side by side, but they achieve the same effect. Difference is, one of them has collision. And the ERF schlong looks really good on the CBBE bodies.Ā Are theyĀ like, different model? Or is it different in features?Ā 

I'm not actively using the futa schlong in my current game, only in testing.Ā 

Pretty sure its different model, but I'm not certain if it works for SMP, as the ERF one has virtual collisions set

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Pretty sure its different model, but I'm not certain if it works for SMP, as the ERF one has virtual collisions set

The ERF High Poly Futa Addon provided by Baka on his DL page 100% works with SMP. Just tested it again.

The CBBE one does not workĀ with SMP.Ā 

EDIT: Ok just looked at them side by side. The ERF schlong is like more realistic to a human dick. The CBBE schlong is more akin to like, hentai. However, neither of them blend well with the skin I am using (fair skin) and I don't know how to make a patch for that.Ā 

GG

6 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

Does anybody know what to do when the breasts start to get all funny in SMP? Like sometimes, it seems like the breasts will just start reacting funny, and seemingly spazzing out in impossible ways, instead of bouncing normally. I'm experiencing it now. Rebuilding the body didn't work. Re-installing 3BBB maybe?Ā 

Ā 

I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Re-installing HDT-SMP and CBBE 3BBB did not fix the issue. Help?

EDIT 2: The room I was in was in bleak falls barrow, with a chest and a waterfall. I have just ventured away from that room and the farther I got, the less the issue was present. So maybe it was the waterfall? Would that have some adverse affect on SMP?

1663077755_SkyrimSE2020-09-0222-50-03-60.jpg.1f50b5bc0022dd66a0a48d26df5bba65.jpg

Put your character standing up and in a position that the hands do not touch neither her breasts or her ass, now press + this changes to CBPC and press + this returns to SMP, enter in the command console (smp reset) if you do not get it at the first repeat the process
Ā 

3 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Put your character standing up and in a position that the hands do not touch neither her breasts or her ass, now press + this changes to CBPC and press + this returns to SMP, enter in the command console (smp reset) if you do not get it at the first repeat the process
Ā 

Thank you but I did tryĀ that, and it didn't work. It was specifically in that weird waterfall room in Bleak Falls Barrow, and only there. I just happened to be there for a while and it took me a bit to figure it out. I'm curious if anybody can recreate this in that room. I went back there and was able to recreate it, so now I am curious if it's unique to my game.

Question - are there any alternative physics configurations available for download, or just the base configs that come with the mod? They're fine, but sometimes I'd like to give other options a look too. I haven't come across any, but alternative config downloads were always a thing with classic LE HDT bodies, so I figured I'd ask.

6 hours ago, manpan22 said:

It can be done with BS and NifSkope, I'm going to share my BS files for SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE and Horse Penis Redux SSE, you just have to install and rebuild in BS , you can install with mod manager.SOS - Futanari SMP .rar

So this is standalone futa schlong + SMP?

After installing this, I don't see it's BS files?

EDIT: After installing, SOS didn't recognize that I had any futa schlong installed at all.