Alright, I've been off of playing Skyrim for about a year, now I come back and we've got some ridiculous stuff like this flying around. I'm not sure how everyone else sees this, but our motivation for modding things to be sexy seems to be advancing graphics and physics in games faster than AAA developers.

p.s. this is awesome, thank you and all the other people who made the groundwork for it.

I don't understand some of the suffixes on armors slider sets: 3BBB, 3BBB SMP, 3BA, SMP, BBP. I thought 3BBB and 3BA were the same thing but some armors have both options. 

For example: 

Spoiler

<Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Arms"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A [3BA]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B [3BA]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs [3BA]"/>

What is the difference between 3BBB, 3BBB SMP, 3BA, and SMP

Edit, here's another example of how confusing this can be...

<Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top (SMP)"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top (SMP) [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top [SMP 3BBB]"/>

On 7/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

I don't understand some of the suffixes on armors slider sets: 3BBB, 3BBB SMP, 3BA, SMP, BBP. I thought 3BBB and 3BA were the same thing but some armors have both options. 

For example: 

Hide contents

<Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Arms"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor A [3BA]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Armor B [3BA]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - MHW Banbaro Legs [3BA]"/>

What is the difference between 3BBB, 3BBB SMP, 3BA, and SMP

Edit, here's another example of how confusing this can be...

<Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top (SMP)"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top (SMP) [SMP 3BBB]"/>
        <Member name="CBBE SE - [COCO] 2B Wedding Top [SMP 3BBB]"/>

Maybe if that's Daymarr's thing, SMP 3BBB stands for CBBE SMP.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:37 PM, manpan22 said:

It's funny that nobody shares their 3BBB-Amazing.xml, so if I'm going to share some for whoever I want, this one has a strong gravity effect and a soft bounce for the tits, the rest is the same as the previous one I shared.3BBB-Amazing.xml?

Can someone explain to me why this happens?

it's seems because didn't keep the FPS 60 stable.

In usually, SMP physics is jitter increases when don't get a stable FPS 60. and also so is CBPC if using gravity parameters in CBPC.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Maybe if that's Damarr's thing, SMP 3BBB stands for CBBE SMP.

it's seems because didn't keep the FPS 60 stable.

In usually, SMP physics is jitter increases when don't get a stable FPS 60. and also so is CBPC if using gravity parameters in CBPC.

so is there no way that fps is not tied to gravity whether you have smp or cbpc? I also have gravity on thighs and butt and it doesn't cause this jitter thx...

14 hours ago, manpan22 said:

so is there no way that fps is not tied to gravity whether you have smp or cbpc? I also have gravity on thighs and butt and it doesn't cause this jitter thx...

SMP is fine(not exist or poorly visible) up to 2 connected bones, but from more than 3, the more jitter it appears if the more unstable the FPS.

I haven't tested CBPC yet, but it's going to be similar.

If you get stable any FPS in any way, you can get rid of that jitter.
Otherwise, due to the nature of gravity acceleration, it's hard to fully implement within the ever changing FPS.

Dear Acro748,

First, thank you for this wonderful mod. I think I got everything wroking quite properly except for ONE thing :

I can't trigger a belly buldge like your gifs in front page. 

I have installed SOS, SOS SMP files, SOS for creatures with proper patches and configured everything good in Creature Framework as I want.

But all the schlongs are going through my character, both human schlongs and creature schlongs.

It's like my character body doesn't "block" the schlongs. Everything else works find, boobs jiggle fine, ass as well, belly as well. I have inflation mods like "Fill Her Up" and the belly fills up good.

But for SexLab Parasites the belly doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, chevalierx said:

how remover vertical breats move that add from 1.38+ , breast <1.38 move up/down, but now it right /left , when you jump or move ????

That's because changed the BBP physics setting when updated to 1.40.

This is already converted to 3BBB clothes have no effect.
I'll rollback to BBP Physics setting of v1.39 at v1.41(or 1.50).

1 hour ago, xtazic said:

Dear Acro748,

First, thank you for this wonderful mod. I think I got everything wroking quite properly except for ONE thing :

I can't trigger a belly buldge like your gifs in front page. 

I have installed SOS, SOS SMP files, SOS for creatures with proper patches and configured everything good in Creature Framework as I want.

But all the schlongs are going through my character, both human schlongs and creature schlongs.

It's like my character body doesn't "block" the schlongs. Everything else works find, boobs jiggle fine, ass as well, belly as well. I have inflation mods like "Fill Her Up" and the belly fills up good.

But for SexLab Parasites the belly doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The belly bulge may look different depending on the angle of the penis or animation kind.

And the Belly bulge config of the current CBPC is different from that of CBPC v1.2, so it cannot be done exactly the same. 

The only advice I can give is to make sure that the CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCMasterConfig.txt file in this mod is not overwritten by other mods.

And use the latest version of this mod(Nexus)(Because the latest version changed belly physics to using NPC Belly node).

As for the inflation of SexLab Parasites not working. You'd better ask SexLab Parasites mod page.

As for the kind of inflation, this will help.

But this link not an answer to what you're asking, it's just a reference.

This body supports both kind of belly inflation (However, bodymorph type is usually recommended).

But there is nothing I can advise if both kinds of inflation do not work.

Hey Acro, thanks for the amazing (pun) mod.

The only thing on the way to my perfect setup is getting the hand collision to work. I remember using the old cbpc can achieve that effect. Now im using 3ba full smp but notice no collision between hands and breasts. Im not sure if other people had already asked this question but can you help me getting hand collision working? 

13 hours ago, Acro748 said:

That's because changed the BBP physics setting when updated to 1.40.

This is already converted to 3BBB clothes have no effect.
I'll rollback to BBP Physics setting of v1.39 at v1.41(or 1.50).

The belly bulge may look different depending on the angle of the penis or animation kind.

And the Belly bulge config of the current CBPC is different from that of CBPC v1.2, so it cannot be done exactly the same. 

The only advice I can give is to make sure that the CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCMasterConfig.txt file in this mod is not overwritten by other mods.

And use the latest version of this mod(Nexus)(Because the latest version changed belly physics to using NPC Belly node).

As for the inflation of SexLab Parasites not working. You'd better ask SexLab Parasites mod page.

As for the kind of inflation, this will help.

But this link not an answer to what you're asking, it's just a reference.

This body supports both kind of belly inflation (However, bodymorph type is usually recommended).

But there is nothing I can advise if both kinds of inflation do not work.

Wait so you mean that I can't trigger any belly buldge whatsoever while in SMP mode ? Do you think I have to reinstall your mod then and choose the option "full CBPC" instead ?

Sorry I'm still fairly new to modding.

The fix for sexlab parasites is too advanced :) ! Too hard to understand but thanks for the reference dude.

3 hours ago, Caenarvon said:

Hey Acro, thanks for the amazing (pun) mod.

The only thing on the way to my perfect setup is getting the hand collision to work. I remember using the old cbpc can achieve that effect. Now im using 3ba full smp but notice no collision between hands and breasts. Im not sure if other people had already asked this question but can you help me getting hand collision working? 

To get a stronger or more visible collision effect you have to increase the value <margin-multiplier> 0.01 </margin-multiplier> in the 3BBB-Amazing.xml file for each bone or look for the <per-triangle-shape name = " 3BCA_Hand "> and increases <margin> 0.01 </margin>, you may also have to use the smp reset command within the game, good luck

20 hours ago, manpan22 said:

To get a stronger or more visible collision effect you have to increase the value <margin-multiplier> 0.01 </margin-multiplier> in the 3BBB-Amazing.xml file for each bone or look for the <per-triangle-shape name = " 3BCA_Hand "> and increases <margin> 0.01 </margin>, you may also have to use the smp reset command within the game, good luck

yeah it works but still give me that weird breasts shaking when a hand pressing at around <margin> 1 </margin> (still finding the sweet spot). Its satisfying enough considering that the shake on classic cbpc is somewhat worse. Thanks for the advice!   

i notice the vagina lips do not spread apart upon collision with a schlong/dick what could i do to resolve this awkward issue?
reading.. the previous posts, i'm still confused...is it largely dependant on a xml file? for collision? or SOS for collision which depends on the size of the schlong? or does the sex animation matter as well?

On 11/24/2019 at 2:40 AM, Acro748 said:

Q4. How is mod order?
A. Position XPMSSE and CBBE 3BBB below the other mods.
Other mods are irrelevant.

MNC SE : Warning: if you have it please load XP32/XPMSE before MNC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems, MNCv12 is using nodes not found in these skeleton mods.

ABC replaces MNC meshes.. so..

Which one is correct?

1.MNC
2. ABC

3.XPMSE
4.3BBB - Advanced?

or

1.XPMSSE

2.MNC
3.ABC
4.3BBB - Advanced?

11 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

MNC SE : Warning: if you have it please load XP32/XPMSE before MNC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems, MNCv12 is using nodes not found in these skeleton mods.

ABC replaces MNC meshes.. so..

Which one is correct?

1.MNC
2. ABC

3.XPMSE
4.3BBB - Advanced?

or

1.XPMSSE

2.MNC
3.ABC
4.3BBB - Advanced?

the bottom is better.

What's in the FAQ is just a guideline to work the CBBE 3BBB.
should follow the description in that mod if work to other mods.

On 8/18/2020 at 7:36 AM, XenoDrake said:

Hey Acro,

Does the ASOS/ABC patch need to be updated? From what I can tell it is outdated. Wondering if you plan to update that patch. I like to use both ABC and ASOS together as it's been pretty stable for me with 3BBB up until 3BBB version 1.5.1.

Both ABC and ASOS have been updated more than when making the patch.

So there may be a problem when used patch with the latest versions of both mods. 

6 hours ago, Neoleo said:

3BBB works with SLIF, after 1.51 update?

The slider name is not changed, so compatible.

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Both ABC and ASOS have been updated more than when making the patch.

So there may be a problem when used patch with the latest versions of both mods.

That is unfortunate. Would you be willing to update the patch? I guess I may have to do without Animal SOS at this point.... which saddens me.